IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: High Vibration Energy
Reply #31 - May 23rd, 2017 at 9:36am

tickleandrose wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 9:11am:
Be content of what you have. 

this is the paradox of trying to improve and grow.

we need to feel we "are enough" but we dont want that to demotivate us.

i find a lot of the spiritual people are somewhat counterfiet.
they say they dont want to hustle it out to try to climb, but some of that is just good old fashioned laziness.

i think its better to hustle and push whilst remaining extremely grateful for every little thing.

dont let 'settling" and "becoming comfortable" demotivate you  , but also,
be "outcome independant"
be 'detached from "needing things to go a certain way" for you to be happy".

now you can hustle and if you succeed, great and if you dont succeed, you still got the lessons from the journey, which is still great,

americans understand this and are far more willing to see failure as a lesson . in australia, it is still seen as somewhat a shameful thing to start a business and fail and so many people "pretend" to be happy with what they have", but scratch a little deeper and they are deeply dissatisfied with their own lack of action taking . then they cant take that fact, they cant let it land and they HATE the successful guy and have to try to tear him down.

IP Logged

tickleandrose
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - May 23rd, 2017 at 11:10am

Re aquascoot:

It depends on one views the world. It is obvious that in many here have the perception that success depend on material wealth.  And furthermore the feeling that people find content on not what exactly they have, but rather, what they have MORE than others.  And in doing that, it became a measure of their personal worthiness. 

I think this is a wrong way to approach life.  A life of full of wealth and materialist indulgence does not gives true happiness.  But, at the same time, a life of deprivation and poverty is not the answer either.   People tend to go from one extreme to another. 

The reason why i said be content of what you have.  Is to encourage people to walk the middle ground.  Yes, you should always be motivated to improve yourself.  But you do so, not out of greed as it leads to your own personal suffering.  But out of the need to further improve as a moral human being, to gain a better understanding of yourself in relation to others around you. 

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - May 23rd, 2017 at 11:23am

tickleandrose wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 11:10am:
Re aquascoot:

It depends on one views the world. It is obvious that in many here have the perception that success depend on material wealth.  And furthermore the feeling that people find content on not what exactly they have, but rather, what they have MORE than others.  And in doing that, it became a measure of their personal worthiness. 

I think this is a wrong way to approach life.  A life of full of wealth and materialist indulgence does not gives true happiness.  But, at the same time, a life of deprivation and poverty is not the answer either.   People tend to go from one extreme to another. 

The reason why i said be content of what you have.  Is to encourage people to walk the middle ground.  Yes, you should always be motivated to improve yourself.  But you do so, not out of greed as it leads to your own personal suffering.  But out of the need to further improve as a moral human being, to gain a better understanding of yourself in relation to others around you. 

thats pretty well said.

i think it is an eye opener when you do hustle really hard and finally get material success and it doesnt make you happy (as you say).
and the reason i believe is that you are conditioning yourself to always see happiness in the future.

whilst you are hustling and striving, this is ok, because you think , when i make that first million i'll be happy.
but when you get there, and it DOESNT make you happy, it s almost worse, because at least before you had hope.

einstein said, you cant solve a problem in the level in which it was created.
it took a while to realise that you have to have a total rethink on what you are doing and this is what led me to personal development.
i love it, its my passion.
and if people arent engaged and passionate, i feel sorry for them.

the paradoxes that this level will lead you to are quite extraordionary.

both the bible and the buddhist teachings are full of these truths .

Twiggy forrest seems to have come to this realisation just yesterday
Wink

MINING billionaire Andrew “Twiggy” Forrest will make Australia’s single biggest philanthropic donation with $400 million for a variety of social and scientific causes.
The announcement was made this morning at a ceremony hosted by film star Russell Crowe and attended by Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull and Opposition Leader Bill Shorten at Parliament House in Canberra.
“It will change the lives of thousands of people here in and around the world,” Mr Turnbull said.
This is how the donation will be distributed:
• $75 million for coordinating world cancer institutes to make lethal cancer history for the coming generation.
• $50 million towards building stronger communities.
• $75 million for higher education and breakthrough research.
• $75 million towards giving every child their best chance.
• $50 million towards creating equality of opportunity amongst all Australians.
• $75 million towards removing modern slavery from human history.
Mr Forrest said the $400 million was a very large proportion of what he and his wife Nicola earned.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #34 - May 23rd, 2017 at 8:52pm

aquascoot wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 6:41am:
Valkie wrote on May 22nd, 2017 at 7:25pm:
I get it.....

When I beat the living shite out of some asshole who has really been asking for it

Or who had the nerve to have a go at me.....

I feel high energy,

I feel great, its a good feeling

Listening to the ribs break as I kick then and the "pop" as I dislocate their shoulders is as good as it gets.

Yep, I see it all now.

um

no

thats the reptilian brain which is as low in lower consciousness as you can get.
thats as far from "mastering your emotions" as you can get

if thats what gets you high, then you are vibing with lower consciousness.

and it seems you vibe with hatred of muslims , so it seems i am right that low vibration energy is always attracted to low vibration energy

What you dont understand is that I an a realist.

I dont live in a dream world, I dont wish for better and wait for it to come.
I get what I want, or get what I can and make do.

I trust no one, ever, no matter who they are.
I give of myself freely and ask nothing in return.
But if someone wants to take me for a ride, they will get a shock.

I consider strangers as nothing more than insects.
I leave them alone, unless they try to bite me, then I make sure they think twice next time.
Its not about strength, or fighting skill, its as simple as "everyone has to sleep or look away."
A strike from behind is just as satisfying as a one on one confrontation.

The world we live in is getting less and less civilized.
The CULT has taken its innocence and turned it into distrust.
For this more than almost anything else, I hate this disgusting CULT and all its stoopid followers and apologists.
No good comes from this CULT ever, nothing ever will.
Should it ever achieve its goal, the world will regress into a society so close to hell that even the devil would feel at home.

No I dont believe in vibration energy, or any other TRENDY thing that people need to survive.
I am a survivor, and I will survive over others, because I will be the k
Last rat standing.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print