Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33
Send Topic Print
Rapists are getting too little jail time (Read 15301 times)
mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Rapists are getting too little jail time
Reply #90 - May 20th, 2017 at 7:52am

And i feel compelled to say, of all of revolting, crappy comments on this thread ... not to mention the outright lies ... Gnads sought to go me for not blaming immigrants enough.

He even went one further and said i had no right to complain.

Rape culture anyone?

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #91 - May 20th, 2017 at 8:03am

Gnads wrote on May 20th, 2017 at 7:49am:
mothra wrote on May 20th, 2017 at 7:39am:
What pedantics? Are you sure you fully understand what that word means? Because i cannot see how it applies to anything i've said. Perhaps you can illuminate me?

And you did indeed say i welcomed rapists.Me and Karnal. Are you really going to make me go back, find it, and copy and paste it back to you? Or can we just accept that that was silly and move on to condemning all rapists?

No indeedy I didn't ... I said you support/apologise for a group who's culture is steeped in rape and violence against women.

A Patriarchal, misogynistic cult.

You repetitiously make posts such as this and when you don't get the responses you want you label every male here as condoning rape & violence against women.

What if i don't agree that the immigrants coming here are any more patriarchal and misogynistic than the culture we already have?

And i say this as a loving wife and mother of a boy child. The patriarchy hurts them too.

Yet you have utterly dismissed it, in your haste to accuse me and Karnal of supporting an incoming patriarchy. And as with all patriarchies, most men don't fit in it.

You are so absolutely desperate to blame anything, anyone for what happens to women and girls from the rape culture prevalent in white Australia that you would even belittle a learned woman speaking out against it.

Check yourself.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #92 - May 20th, 2017 at 8:06am

mothra wrote on May 20th, 2017 at 7:52am:
And i feel compelled to say, of all of revolting, crappy comments on this thread ... not to mention the outright lies ... Gnads sought to go me for not blaming immigrants enough.

Rape culture anyone?

Now that's complete BS.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #93 - May 20th, 2017 at 8:08am

Gnads wrote on May 20th, 2017 at 8:06am:
mothra wrote on May 20th, 2017 at 7:52am:

Rape culture anyone?

Now that's complete BS.

Oh? I didn't read where you challenged anyone else?

Did i miss it?

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #94 - May 20th, 2017 at 8:08am

mothra wrote on May 20th, 2017 at 8:03am:
What pedantics? Are you sure you fully understand what that word means? Because i cannot see how it applies to anything i've said. Perhaps you can illuminate me?

And you did indeed say i welcomed rapists.Me and Karnal. Are you really going to make me go back, find it, and copy and paste it back to you? Or can we just accept that that was silly and move on to condemning all rapists?

No indeedy I didn't ... I said you support/apologise for a group who's culture is steeped in rape and violence against women.

You repetitiously make posts such as this and when you don't get the responses you want you label every male here as condoning rape & violence against women.

What if i don't agree that the immigrants coming here are any more patriarchal and misogynistic than the culture we already have?

And i say this as a loving wife and mother of a boy child. The patriarchy hurts them too.

Yet you have utterly dismissed it, in your haste to accuse me and Karnal of supporting an incoming patriarchy. And as with all patriarchies, most men don't fit in it.

You are so absolutely desperate to blame anything, anyone for what happens to women and girls from the rape culture prevalent in white Australia that you would even belittle a learned woman speaking out against it.

Check yourself.

A learned woman?  Grin

How about you check yourself & your wild assumptions.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #95 - May 20th, 2017 at 8:10am

Gnads wrote on May 20th, 2017 at 8:08am:
mothra wrote on May 20th, 2017 at 8:03am:

Check yourself.

A learned woman?  Grin

How about you check yourself & your wild assumptions.

What would you like to know about rape, Gnads?

I'm happy to answer any questions you have.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #96 - May 20th, 2017 at 8:13am

And it's telling that that is the only thing you felt confident enough to comment on from all i said.

Now. Let's see how that confidence pans out, shall we?

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #97 - May 20th, 2017 at 8:20am

Upon serious reflection, Gnads, it's probably time for you to call me a man-hater and move on to another thread.

I think we've exhausted your capacity for input on this discussion.

Unless you want to try a spot of victim blaming?

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #98 - May 20th, 2017 at 9:10am

I'm feeling fussy and am inclined to repeat:

Despite Gordy's claim that rape was no more traumatic than a beating...

Despite all of Rhino's many lies and general humilation...

Despite Grap claiming erroneously that rape was THE minor offence ...

.... Gnads went me for not hating Muslims.

I'd just like to run a highlighter over that.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #99 - May 20th, 2017 at 10:44am

John Smith wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 9:39pm:
ok, Now I've had time to stop laughing and look at this properly Cheesy Cheesy

Your problem after all wasn't finding the girls, it was keeping them. Was this because of your charming personality or were you simply unable to satisfy them?  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Shiftwork is a bugger.

It's why shiftwork pulls in a lot higher wages than day jobs.

IP Logged

miketrees
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #100 - May 20th, 2017 at 12:12pm

Where have all the sops gone?

The usual suspects?

Jail time is only a university  for crime.

Jail does not rehabilitate people etc etc.

Oh thats right, we live in a world of double standards

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #101 - May 20th, 2017 at 12:23pm

mothra wrote on May 20th, 2017 at 8:20am:
Upon serious reflection, Gnads, it's probably time for you to call me a man-hater and move on to another thread.

The police, the government & the courts victim blame for a multitude offenses. It is just the way it is, whether you agree with it or not.

It is an offence to leave your window open in Queensland, lest a theif breaks into your car and commits an actual crime.

Under Queensland law, if a driver is more than 3m from their car, the vehicle must be "secured" with the engine off, hand brake applied, ignition key removed (if no one over 16 remains in vehicle) and windows up with a gap no more than 5cm

http://www.couriermail.com.au/brisbane-motorist-fined-for-leaving-car-window-sli...

Refusing to take responsibility for your own personal security will not help you in anyway avoiding being a victim of crime, in fact it will in all likelihood vastly increase your chances of becoming a victim.

The world is sh1tty that way.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #102 - May 20th, 2017 at 12:26pm

BigOl64 wrote on May 20th, 2017 at 12:23pm:

The police, the government & the courts victim blame for a multitude offenses. It is just the way it is, whether you agree with it or not.

It is an offence to leave your window open in Queensland, lest a theif breaks into your car and commits an actual crime.

Under Queensland law, if a driver is more than 3m from their car, the vehicle must be "secured" with the engine off, hand brake applied, ignition key removed (if no one over 16 remains in vehicle) and windows up with a gap no more than 5cm

http://www.couriermail.com.au/brisbane-motorist-fined-for-leaving-car-window-sli...

Refusing to take responsibility for your own personal security will not help you in anyway avoiding being a victim of crime, in fact it will in all likelihood vastly increase your chances of becoming a victim.

Oh? Interesting.

What do you propose are the legal requirements for a person to protect themselves against rape?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #103 - May 20th, 2017 at 12:28pm

Hang em high for all:

murderers
rapists
pedophiles &
terrorists

We need to cleanse our society.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #104 - May 20th, 2017 at 12:32pm

mothra wrote on May 20th, 2017 at 12:26pm:
BigOl64 wrote on May 20th, 2017 at 12:23pm:

Oh? Interesting.

What do you propose are the legal requirements for a person to protect themselves against rape?

It has nothing to do with me.

It is the way the situation is, nothing I can do or say will change that.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33
Send Topic Print