Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 
Send Topic Print
Rapists are getting too little jail time (Read 15508 times)
Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Rapists are getting too little jail time
Reply #480 - May 24th, 2017 at 11:13am

mothra wrote on May 24th, 2017 at 11:01am:
It's alright, Gnads. i wasn't holding my breath. I already knew you had no integrity.

But, just for clarification, i'm not asking for an apology for what you said about my husband back in April. I accept that you are revolting.

I am asking you to apologise for calling me a liar for saying you said it.

Which you did in this thread.

You mentioned your "husband" in this thread not me.

That inference & my response was purely in regard to this thread not one last month.

So you were called a liar based on what was written in this post not back in April.

You should have made yourself more clear .... but then again it suits your agenda.

As for being revolting ... it's takes one to know one.

And I didn't actually say anything about your husband ... I asked you a sarcastic question as to his where abouts.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #481 - May 24th, 2017 at 11:15am

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #482 - May 24th, 2017 at 11:16am

Gnads wrote on May 24th, 2017 at 11:13am:
mothra wrote on May 24th, 2017 at 11:01am:
It's alright, Gnads. i wasn't holding my breath. I already knew you had no integrity.

But, just for clarification, i'm not asking for an apology for what you said about my husband back in April. I accept that you are revolting.

I am asking you to apologise for calling me a liar for saying you said it.

Which you did in this thread.

You mentioned your "husband" in this thread not me.

That inference & my response was purely in regard to this thread not one last month.

So you were called a liar based on what was written in this post not back in April.

You should have made yourself more clear .... but then again it suits your agenda.

As for being revolting ... it's takes one to know one.

And I didn't actually say anything about your husband ... I asked you a sarcastic question as to his where abouts.

No integrity at all. As i already knew.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #483 - May 24th, 2017 at 2:20pm

Quote:
I talk from my own experience...when people warnes me about you which goes back a few years when i would defend you against PA persons long before I even read anything from that site....and if you had a shred of decency you would admit that I did stick up for you....but its ok sunshine like that apology I never received..because you consider you did nothing wrong...in those days you claimed the same thing....no wait a minute you still claim you did not a thing a wrong at PA to get sacked twice banned for life twice and every member against you..>... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

keep living in denial aussie its the only way you could possibly survive.,

If I ask for someone to defend me (no flakes chance in Hell of that on here) and they did, I would thank them.

With one exception....(I suspended mantra for too long) I have no problem at all with my conduct at the sewer, and it reflects only on those who occupy it that they wallow in it.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 
Send Topic Print