Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 33
Send Topic Print
Rapists are getting too little jail time (Read 15460 times)
rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Rapists are getting too little jail time
Reply #420 - May 23rd, 2017 at 7:09pm

Aussie wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 4:35pm:
rhino wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 3:24pm:
Aussie wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 3:08pm:
rhino wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 2:46pm:
mothra wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 2:11pm:

And i've never been to TAFE ... and i'm not a social worker (which i have explained to you several times now is a Uni qualification) ... but keep guessing if you like. I find it highly amusing.
No Mothra, I have an excellent memory as many people have found to their downfall, you did indeed claim on this board to be a social worker.  What would you call someone who is a pathological liar?

If she did, advanced google search cannot find it.  What it did find is this comment of hers made on the 12th August, 2016 in response to a garbage post from you:

Quote:
I have 2 degrees and am over half way through my third and none of them are in social work.

Keep guessing.

and as you yourself have previously admitted (yes Ozzy I remember that too) advanced search wont find a lot of stuff on this site. I can see why you think Mothra needs help though. Ive been trapping liars irl for a long time Ozzy, you cant possibly help Mothra lie her way out of this.  Wink

You did not challenge her then Rhino, and you were in direct conversation with her.

Gee, who will I believe here.....Rhino, Mothra.......sorry Rhino, you lose.
No one cares who you beleive Ozzy. We are alla ware of your propensity for lying.

Quote:
Post a link, Rhino.  Prove your claim.  You'll forgive me for disbelieving you when the evidence is that she specifically disclaimed being a social worker.
Mothra knows the truth, you are just the flea on the dog.

Quote:
You are having a lousy day again, Rhino.

Grin

nah, having a great day. Started by owning you a few times here, did an hour of training, took the mrs to lunch, put a shed up round the back. Now owning you again here.  Smiley

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #421 - May 23rd, 2017 at 7:45pm

And i've never been to TAFE ... and i'm not a social worker (which i have explained to you several times now is a Uni qualification) ... but keep guessing if you like. I find it highly amusing.
No Mothra, I have an excellent memory as many people have found to their downfall, you did indeed claim on this board to be a social worker.  What would you call someone who is a pathological liar?

If she did, advanced google search cannot find it.  What it did find is this comment of hers made on the 12th August, 2016 in response to a garbage post from you:

Quote:
I have 2 degrees and am over half way through my third and none of them are in social work.

Keep guessing.

and as you yourself have previously admitted (yes Ozzy I remember that too) advanced search wont find a lot of stuff on this site. I can see why you think Mothra needs help though. Ive been trapping liars irl for a long time Ozzy, you cant possibly help Mothra lie her way out of this.  Wink

You did not challenge her then Rhino, and you were in direct conversation with her.

Post a link, Rhino.  Prove your claim.  You'll forgive me for disbelieving you when the evidence is that she specifically disclaimed being a social worker.

Grin

Come on Rhino, you've been busy calling people 'liars' today.  Let's see you establish you are not one.  Show us where Mothra claimed to be a social worker.

I have found where she told you directly that she was not, nine months ago!  Yet, you are dragging the chain.

Stump up boyo, or will you accept the liar tag?

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #422 - May 23rd, 2017 at 7:49pm

You are inserting yourself in a conversation that has nothing to do with you...so you are owed no explanation..

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #423 - May 23rd, 2017 at 7:53pm

Agnes wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 7:49pm:
You are inserting yourself in a conversation that has nothing to do with you...so you are owed no explanation..

I agree I am owed no explanation.  That is owed to Mothra about whom it seems Rhino blatantly lied, accusing her of something totally, and provably untrue.  I'd do the same for you Agnes.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #424 - May 23rd, 2017 at 7:54pm

Aussie wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 7:45pm:

Quote:

Keep guessing.

Grin

Come on Rhino, you've been busy calling people 'liars' today.  Let's see you establish you are not one.  Show us where Mothra claimed to be a social worker.

I have found where she told you directly that she was not, nine months ago!  Yet, you are dragging the chain.

Stump up boyo, or will you accept the liar tag?
What on earth makes you think you are so important that i would spend time proving to you what I addressed to someone else.?  Grin You have way too much time on your hands if you are spending hours trawling through this website looking for "evidence" , some would call it obsessive. You poor sad little man. Sad

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #425 - May 23rd, 2017 at 7:58pm

Quote:
What on earth makes you think you are so important that i would spend time proving to you what I addressed to someone else.?  Grin You have way too much time on your hands if you are spending hours trawling through this website looking for "evidence" , some would call it obsessive. You poor sad little man.

I spent all of ten minutes establishing that you falsely accused Mothra.  In fact, in that ten minutes, I found where, on the 12th August, 2016, Mothra told you directly that she was not a social worker.

You blatantly lied.  Wear it.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #426 - May 23rd, 2017 at 8:04pm

nah, you found nothing and you spent hours at it. You are a strange sad little man with bizarre beliefs. I will come back later and own you  a little more though, you may have my pity but not my sympathy.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #427 - May 23rd, 2017 at 8:06pm

rhino wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 8:04pm:
nah, you found nothing and you spent hours at it. You are a strange sad little man with bizarre beliefs. I will come back later and own you  a little more though, you may have my pity but not my sympathy.

When you come back.....come with the link to where Mothra claimed to be a social worker.

Toddle off now.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #428 - May 23rd, 2017 at 8:16pm

nah, I will stay for a little while and continue to own you on this as well. Mothra never claimed not to be a social worker until today , all you did is post a link where she says the degrees she holds are not in social work.  Quote:
And as we all should know, it is not necassary to hold a degree to be a social worker. Damn, im on a roll, but you are the gift that just keeps on giving. Could you humiliate yourself further?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #429 - May 23rd, 2017 at 8:24pm

Show us all where.

I really am your Huckleberry, aren't I.

Cool

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #430 - May 23rd, 2017 at 8:28pm

Aussie wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 7:53pm:

I agree I am owed no explanation.  That is owed to Mothra about whom it seems Rhino blatantly lied, accusing her of something totally, and provably untrue.  I'd do the same for you Agnes.

then you need to shut up and I will never need your help sorry

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #431 - May 23rd, 2017 at 8:30pm

Aussie wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 8:24pm:

Show us all where.

I really am your Huckleberry, aren't I.

Cool

You wish..  you don't hold a candle arsie

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #432 - May 23rd, 2017 at 8:32pm

Agnes wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 8:28pm:

You have and will again Agnes.  When are you going to take Rhino to task and ask him to prove his claim that Mothra said she was a social worker, or will you not bother because she is not on your current Christmas card list?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #433 - May 23rd, 2017 at 9:09pm

Aussie wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 5:55pm:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/20/55/ce/2055cebeff610e25fde085dc93553...

Is that you on the left Agnes, you in the middle Cods and Neferti on the right?

thats fine with me...at least we dont USE each other.. unlike you sir.

oh yes everyone you speak to here and other places tell the same story....about you sir....and it aint pretty because we all have personal  experience.. Sad Sad..

you are very good at pointing  the ugly finger...it makes you puff out your little chest   makes you important..  [
to someone
]

but as time goes by... more and more say exactly the same things about you.....so no sir   it isnt just us 3.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #434 - May 23rd, 2017 at 9:10pm

Agnes wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 8:28pm:

like we have said agnes... if he does you a favor he wants one in return....usually bigger... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes..

and in my case breaking some serious rules .... Cry Cry Cry

who would have thought aussie would ask anyone to break serious rules.. Sad Sad

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 33
Send Topic Print