Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33
Send Topic Print
Rapists are getting too little jail time (Read 15336 times)
mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Rapists are getting too little jail time
Reply #405 - May 23rd, 2017 at 2:11pm

rhino wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 1:33pm:
Agnes wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 11:50am:
mothra wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 5:59am:
Agnes wrote on May 22nd, 2017 at 10:29pm:
Ever since I had my son I was forced to look at things from the male perspective..my son is honest kind and decent and niave.. to think that he could be caught up in something like this horrifies me, one incident like this could ruin his life  - I try to make him aware about this issue because he is a babe in the woods...a false rape allegation would swallow him up and land him in jail before he had a clue what was even going on.. I am the first to admit women are much more shrewd and calculating than most men would ever suspect and that dissapoints me very much

Why did it take you having a son to look at things from the male point of view?

No male friends ever? Just not having a think? Sociopathy?

You must have had very unhealthy relationships with men.

And you talk about projection !
Anyone who disagrees with Mothra is labelled a sociopath, she knows these things. Mothra has a certificate from TAFE.

Not everyone. Just those completely devoid of empathy.

And i've never been to TAFE ... and i'm not a social worker (which i have explained to you several times now is a Uni qualification) ... but keep guessing if you like. I find it highly amusing.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #406 - May 23rd, 2017 at 2:37pm

mothra wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 1:30pm:
BigOl64 wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 1:12pm:
mothra wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 9:00am:
BigOl64 wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 8:53am:
mothra wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 8:36am:
BigOl64 wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 8:33am:
mothra wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 6:22am:
This cycle needs to end. The evidence strongly suggests an organisational culture of mistrust and suspicion of women in the Police Force that is not founded in reality, and is instead fuelled by pernicious myths about rape and women’s behaviour.

These beliefs are extremely damaging and directly contribute to rape culture. They put up barriers for women to report rape, they create a fear in women of pressing charges, and they obstruct justice being served to those committing these crimes.

We need reform in the Police Force to confront these attitudes and remove barriers to reporting sexual assault.

It is only through doing this that we can change distorted societal and institutional views on sexual assault and begin to end rape culture in our society.

https://newmatilda.com/2015/05/09/facts-about-false-rape-allegations/

Are you saying that the law may in some circumstance seek to blame the victim?

Not the judiciary, legally.

Why do you struggle so hard with this point?

The the police are not considered as part of the law then?

And the legal defence of provocation also doesn't and has never existed, as well?

Buggered if i know what you're trying to argue, BigOl.

All i have said is that there is no judicial qualification for "victim blaming". In the courts, it is either rape or it is not. Long gone are the days when women were held legally accountable for being out at night in high heels, despite what Herbie would have us believe.

"Provocation" doesn't cut it for rape. It hasn't for many years.

At long last you acknowledge that it did exist and the law did up until recently blame victims for their own situation. And only nearly 30 fkken pages.  Smiley Smiley Smiley

That was like pulling a tooth where the roots are wrapped around the jaw and there is no anesthetic.

Where did i ever deny that it has happened historically? I have merely, and repeatedly, asked you to qualify how victim responsibility pertains in a legal sense to rape, as was your claim.. Did you notice a past tense in there?

I suggest you have a reread of this thread to see how you've gone so horribly wrong.

Page 7 on.

I made a valid statement requiring no further clarification or validation.

You DEMANDED I answer a separate question, and since I don't respect or particularly like you I did't bother and since then you have carried on like fkken lunatic wiping sh1t on the walls of this thread.

Yeah well done, you are totally worth conversing with.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #407 - May 23rd, 2017 at 2:46pm

mothra wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 2:11pm:

And i've never been to TAFE ... and i'm not a social worker (which i have explained to you several times now is a Uni qualification) ... but keep guessing if you like. I find it highly amusing.
No Mothra, I have an excellent memory as many people have found to their downfall, you did indeed claim on this board to be a social worker.  What would you call someone who is a pathological liar?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #408 - May 23rd, 2017 at 2:58pm

rhino wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 2:46pm:

No Mothra, I have an excellent memory as many people have found to their downfall, you did indeed claim on this board to be a social worker.  What would you call someone who is a pathological liar?

The shortened version of rhinoceros?

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #409 - May 23rd, 2017 at 3:00pm

You can indeed get a Social Worker qualification through Tafe .I am part way through one already...Tafe and University are affilliated now and have been for quite a while and all my subjects from University have been transferred over as a credit ~sorry about that

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #410 - May 23rd, 2017 at 3:08pm

If she did, advanced google search cannot find it.  What it did find is this comment of hers made on the 12th August, 2016 in response to a garbage post from you:

Quote:
I have 2 degrees and am over half way through my third and none of them are in social work.

Keep guessing.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #411 - May 23rd, 2017 at 3:21pm

Aussie wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 2:58pm:

The shortened version of rhinoceros?
Projection wont help you either.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #412 - May 23rd, 2017 at 3:24pm

Aussie wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 3:08pm:

If she did, advanced google search cannot find it.  What it did find is this comment of hers made on the 12th August, 2016 in response to a garbage post from you:

Quote:
I have 2 degrees and am over half way through my third and none of them are in social work.

Keep guessing.

and as you yourself have previously admitted (yes Ozzy I remember that too) advanced search wont find a lot of stuff on this site. I can see why you think Mothra needs help though. Ive been trapping liars irl for a long time Ozzy, you cant possibly help Mothra lie her way out of this.  Wink

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #413 - May 23rd, 2017 at 4:35pm

rhino wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 3:24pm:
Aussie wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 3:08pm:

Quote:

Keep guessing.

and as you yourself have previously admitted (yes Ozzy I remember that too) advanced search wont find a lot of stuff on this site. I can see why you think Mothra needs help though. Ive been trapping liars irl for a long time Ozzy, you cant possibly help Mothra lie her way out of this.  Wink

You did not challenge her then Rhino, and you were in direct conversation with her.

Gee, who will I believe here.....Rhino, Mothra.......sorry Rhino, you lose.

Post a link, Rhino.  Prove your claim.  You'll forgive me for disbelieving you when the evidence is that she specifically disclaimed being a social worker.

You are having a lousy day again, Rhino.

Grin

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #414 - May 23rd, 2017 at 4:54pm

Lord Herbert wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 8:54am:
mothra wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 8:30am:
And what were the actual numbers? And how does that impact on Australian statistics regarding the rape of men and women?

And the claim 40% of rapes are false?

Or that police are skeptical of rape cases because "they know the odds are its probably false"?

One thing I totally agree with is that the vast majority of rapes are not reported.

if they are "not" reported how can you possibly know that??>.

at best an educated guess.....at worst.. just something to back up your claims....

a lot are reported... its just do they get to court! is more like the point...

as we know unless it goes to court we  do not hear about it...... most due to privacy...

tell me how you know the VAST majority dont get reported herb?...

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #415 - May 23rd, 2017 at 4:56pm

isnt it  wonderful to see aussie jumping to a ladies aid...

I think a few of us know where this is leading ..

what do you think agnes???...

been there done that! Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #416 - May 23rd, 2017 at 5:48pm

cods wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 4:56pm:

Yep soon she will be leaving the toilet seat up and stealing his pile cream and the love in will be over  Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #417 - May 23rd, 2017 at 5:50pm

Agnes wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 5:48pm:
cods wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 4:56pm:

Yep soon she will be leaving the toilet seat up and stealing his pile cream and the love in will be over  Grin Grin Grin

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh agnes you naughty girl...
you know things we dont know dont you??? Wink Wink

I know you two have a lot of history but I didnt know it went that far..
Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #418 - May 23rd, 2017 at 5:55pm

Is that you on the left Agnes, you in the middle Cods and Neferti on the right?

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #419 - May 23rd, 2017 at 6:00pm

I knew you would make that connection cods.. but as A would say NAHHH

« Last Edit: May 23rd, 2017 at 7:17pm by Agnes »  

IP Logged