Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Yassmin Abdel Magied at it again (Read 2359 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Yassmin Abdel Magied at it again
Reply #45 - May 20th, 2017 at 7:00pm

mothra wrote on May 20th, 2017 at 6:18pm:
freediver wrote on May 20th, 2017 at 6:15pm:
You want me to explain how thinking outside the box is the antidote to groupthink? Or that middle aged white men can do it to?

Do you think middle aged white people make up the bulk of people who can think outside the box?

Well we know the Muselman can't do it. They're interbred with the subhuman Negroid species.

A plausible theory, I'm sure you'll agree.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #46 - May 20th, 2017 at 7:02pm

I agreed with the statement I agreed with because it is correct. I disagreed with the statement I disagreed with because it is incorrect.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - May 20th, 2017 at 7:08pm

freediver wrote on May 20th, 2017 at 7:02pm:
I agreed with the statement I agreed with because it is correct. I disagreed with the statement I disagreed with because it is incorrect.

In other words, you are talking entirely out of your arse.

For a change.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #48 - May 20th, 2017 at 7:14pm

mothra wrote on May 20th, 2017 at 6:22pm:
But you have failed to evidence that Yassmin  is "displaying the exact attributes she is criticising".

Why?  That's his observation and the connection between one 'side' or form of groupthink with a purported other is simply a matter of deduction... both are the same.....

What hard evidence do you think is available?  Is this sort of reasoning not the product and daily fare of social sciences - or is that social seances?

Such observations and consequent deductions as 'girls are made to feel a lack of confidence under the existing school system, leading to their not performing up to their potential' lead us to massive changes in the high schools and primary schools in NSW - the harm done is clearly evident today - and certainly young women do not lack in confidence and so forth... and never did.

That study - BTW - was of a dozen or so girls with 'issues'... hardly a positive result or remotely a scientific one... yet the harm was done... and now it is young men who suffer low confidence and low self-esteem, as demonstrated by their suicide rate.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - May 20th, 2017 at 7:15pm

Mattyfisk wrote on May 20th, 2017 at 7:00pm:
mothra wrote on May 20th, 2017 at 6:18pm:
freediver wrote on May 20th, 2017 at 6:15pm:
You want me to explain how thinking outside the box is the antidote to groupthink? Or that middle aged white men can do it to?

Do you think middle aged white people make up the bulk of people who can think outside the box?

Well we know the Muselman can't do it. They're interbred with the subhuman Negroid species.

A plausible theory, I'm sure you'll agree.

My experience is that very few can do that, of any 'group'.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - May 20th, 2017 at 7:17pm

mothra wrote on May 20th, 2017 at 7:08pm:

In other words, you are talking entirely out of your arse.

For a change.

You're wandering into personal attack again.... not a good look....

― John Adams

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #51 - May 20th, 2017 at 7:19pm

I think this is the best you're going to get for an "answer" mothra.

FD, care to share with us why you think its "correct"? Or is it just some universal, eternal truth that doesn't need elaboration?

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - May 20th, 2017 at 7:26pm

polite_gandalf wrote on May 20th, 2017 at 7:19pm:

FD, care to share with us why you think its "correct"? Or is it just some universal, eternal truth that doesn't need elaboration?

Yes - I've just arrived home and am interested in the answers... for the sake of integrity in these proceedings... especially since I missed the questions.....

― John Adams

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #53 - May 20th, 2017 at 10:27pm

I have already quote myself telling you this before Gandalf. How many times do I have to repeat it?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - May 21st, 2017 at 1:18am

If we want that we'll ask aquascoot or it is the light....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print