Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Under labor Indians dont have to pay there tax ? (Read 1228 times)
Francis
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Under labor Indians dont have to pay there tax ?
May 19th, 2017 at 1:20am

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-05-18/queensland-government-gives-adani-royalties-holiday/8536560

Reply wateva. So over this backwards  country.

It doesn't  matter  who you  vote for....they are both  for big business  over the working.

I'll  get my passport  and the hell out of this convict  ruled place Embarrassed

No tenemos miedo!

IP Logged

miketrees
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Under labor Indians dont have to pay there tax ?
Reply #1 - May 19th, 2017 at 2:02am

It doesn't  matter  who you  vote for....they are both  for big business  over the working.

Francis, I have been telling the rusted on Drongoes on this site for years now.

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #2 - May 19th, 2017 at 3:04am

I am totally against Adani ever setting foot in Queensland.

It just sucks that any consideration at all is being given to their proposal for the biggest coalmine in Australian history, here and now.

No to Adani
No to Coal
No to killing off what is left of the GBR for money.

I'll be calling the Premier of Queensland
and the Prime Minister  and telling them IT IS NOT ON.

Call Qld Premier ...(07) 3719 7700
Call PM Campbell..(02) 6277 7700

We do not want this suspect company to receive taxpayers money to build this mine.
No ADANI  No No No .

live every day

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - May 19th, 2017 at 8:02am

both parties are selling us out with this deal.

The indians must be supplying a lot of brown paper bags.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #4 - May 21st, 2017 at 1:32pm

Here's an idea: let's close ourselves off from the whole world and become completely autarchic, and self-reliant.

Because that's worked well in the past....

The Progressive President

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #5 - May 21st, 2017 at 1:38pm

Francis wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 1:20am:
http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-05-18/queensland-government-gives-adani-royalties-holiday/8536560

I'll  get my passport  and the hell out of this convict  ruled place Embarrassed

Townsville, North Queensland, Queensland and Australia needs that project, and if that means we have to give a little for long term gain, why not.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #6 - May 21st, 2017 at 1:48pm

Aussie wrote on May 21st, 2017 at 1:38pm:
Francis wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 1:20am:

Townsville, North Queensland, Queensland and Australia needs that project, and if that means we have to give a little for long term gain, why not.

Let's not forget india needs our coal

India has a 4% growth in energy and while they do invest in renewables they currently burn their low calorie high ash from their own coal supplies which they want to stop doing.

Australia coal is high calorie low ash coal and when used in high efficiency power stations produces vastly less GHG than India's current power sources.

Stop adani, India will simply continue burn their own sh1tty coal and not ours, producing millions of tonnes of carbon they otherwise would not have done..

Greenies are morons and rarely look at the whole picture to come to a sound understanding of any situation.

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #7 - May 23rd, 2017 at 1:01am

Apparently the coal in the Galilee Basin is NOT high grade. It is not that much better than what India is already using. India has declared it has no interest in expanding it's coal consumption. Rather it is seeking to go to renewables bigtime. Sadly, the receding glaciers and snow in the Himalaya's is throwing their plans for extensive hydro power into doubt. Once those snows recede and the summer melts have nothing left to melt India will be in huge trouble. Adding to coal emissions by massive production by Adani IS NOT the way to go. Nor will it produce  the jobs spruiked by it's proponents.

NOW is the time to look to the future, and renewables, not GRUB for FILTHY dollars by exploiting that which should be left in the ground.

live every day

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #8 - May 23rd, 2017 at 5:24am

Emma wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 1:01am:
Apparently the coal in the Galilee Basin is NOT high grade. It is not that much better than what India is already using. India has declared it has no interest in expanding it's coal consumption. Rather it is seeking to go to renewables bigtime. Sadly, the receding glaciers and snow in the Himalaya's is throwing their plans for extensive hydro power into doubt. Once those snows recede and the summer melts have nothing left to melt India will be in huge trouble. Adding to coal emissions by massive production by Adani IS NOT the way to go. Nor will it produce  the jobs spruiked by it's proponents.

NOW is the time to look to the future, and renewables, not GRUB for FILTHY dollars by exploiting that which should be left in the ground.

Apparently you believing wrong information and aren't reading facts on Qld Coal.

Try wiki to start with and then work up to the science from there, that greenie drivel is total bullsh1t.

And listening to anti-jobs proponents like jackie trad and the greens will ensure poverty and hardship for the people of the north.

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - May 23rd, 2017 at 7:04pm

"The glaciers in the eastern and central Himalayas are retreating "continuously", while some in the western part of the mountain range are reportedly advancing, he added.

"The rate of melting/recession varies from glacier to glacier and depends on the topography and climatic variability of the region."

http://zeenews.india.com/environment/himalayan-glaciers-retreating-but-no-abnorm...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print