Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10
Send Topic Print
Fake Refugees stay in Australia (Read 11744 times)
Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Re: Fake Refugees stay in Australia
Reply #90 - May 28th, 2017 at 8:14pm

Dnarever wrote on May 28th, 2017 at 6:27pm:
rhino wrote on May 28th, 2017 at 10:57am:
Dnarever wrote on May 28th, 2017 at 10:09am:
Frank wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 9:33pm:
Dnarever wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 3:54pm:
The vast majority of refugees who have arrived had identification - this is a fact. The proposition that they didn't was always a politically generated mistruth.

Prove it, Ducky.

Quote:
Burke’s office tells Crikey that a birth certificate or driver’s license can be used as initial identifying documentation, while the Department of Immigration says that’s unlikely, although several documents together may help.
Most asylum seekers arrive with birth certificates, drivers licences, school certificates, letters from local priests, photocopies of identity cards, etc, however they are officially classified as “undocumented”
if they can’t produce reputable state-issued photo identification upon arrival. The other forms of ID are used to help identify them and process their claims at a later stage.

https://www.crikey.com.au/2013/07/11/get-fact-how-many-asylum-seekers-turn-up-wi...

that doesnt prove your claim. All you have done is show the process used. We already know that most of the refugees arriving by boat come without identification of any sort, thats irrefutatable as it has been acknowledged by immigration a number of times, a simple google would have saved you this embarrassment.

Most asylum seekers arrive
with birth certificates, drivers licences, school certificates, letters from local priests, photocopies of identity cards, etc, however they are officially classified as “undocumented”

You understand what most asylum seekers arrive with means ???

Quote:
refugees arriving by boat come without identification of any sort, that's irrefutatable irrefutable

No that was always a lie made by a dishonest politician and believed with no proof by those who would have prefer it to have be true.

Yes but exactly whoes birth certificate, and whoes identity cards and letters from what priest?
There are many cases of identity thefth, a recen one when a doctor was caught out.
And we all know that muzzos are liars, theives, crooks and potential terrorists.

That is why they are undocumented.
After seeing the same set of fake documens several times over, they start to get suspicious.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #91 - May 29th, 2017 at 12:07am

Valkie wrote on May 28th, 2017 at 5:13pm:
Brian Ross wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 10:34pm:
Oh, dearie, dearie me.  Move along folks, move along.  Nothing new to see here, just Valkie's tired old Islamophobia, all over again.   Tsk, tsk,    Roll Eyes

You have seen one version of Sharia law, Valkie.  It differs from nation to nation.   Acehian Sharia is different to Malaysian Sharia, is different to Bangladeshi Sharia, is different to Pakistani Sharia, is different to Afghan Sharia, is different to Iranian Sharia, is different to Iraqi, Jordanian, Egyptian, Saudi Arabian, Libya, Morocco, etc., etc.   All have the same roots but all have differences covering the modern situations which their societies now encounter which were not covered by Sharia.   Only in Saudi Arabia do you have the removal of hands for thieves, the caning of adulterous women, the beheading of offenders, and so on.   Koranic jurisprudence is often also markedly different between the various places where Sharia is practised.   Islam is not the Borg that you appear to believe.   Interpretation varies often quite markedly as well.   Something you refuse to acknowledge in your Islamophobia.  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

How many times must I tell you Bwyannnnnnn.
Islamaphobia is a made up word, propagated by apologists to label aware and sensible people so they think they are denigrating them.

According to whom?  You?  A noted Islamophobe?  I suppose any excuse will do for you, won't it, Valkie?  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

Quote:
But no amout of name calling Tut Tutting, Tis Tisking or sychophant sympathizer words will ever be as insulting as anyone being called a MUSLIM.

Thst would be an insult as it simply means
PARASITE.
LAZY
CRIMINAL
MENTALLY DEFICIENT
RETARDED
AND

A waste of oxygen

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.   Oh, poor, poor, Valkie.  You do really need a spellchecker on your posts.   You also need a logic checker and to check your moral compass more often 'cause you're way off course.   Looks to me like your up flatulent creek, without a paddle in a barbedwire canoe.   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #92 - May 29th, 2017 at 12:08am

Quote:
refugees arriving by boat come without identification of any sort, that's irrefutatable irrefutable

No that was always a lie made by a dishonest politician and believed with no proof by those who would have prefer it to have be true.

Rubbish, the source is and was the department of immigration.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #93 - May 29th, 2017 at 6:08pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 29th, 2017 at 12:07am:
Valkie wrote on May 28th, 2017 at 5:13pm:
Brian Ross wrote on May 27th, 2017 at 10:34pm:
Oh, dearie, dearie me.  Move along folks, move along.  Nothing new to see here, just Valkie's tired old Islamophobia, all over again.   Tsk, tsk,    Roll Eyes

You have seen one version of Sharia law, Valkie.  It differs from nation to nation.   Acehian Sharia is different to Malaysian Sharia, is different to Bangladeshi Sharia, is different to Pakistani Sharia, is different to Afghan Sharia, is different to Iranian Sharia, is different to Iraqi, Jordanian, Egyptian, Saudi Arabian, Libya, Morocco, etc., etc.   All have the same roots but all have differences covering the modern situations which their societies now encounter which were not covered by Sharia.   Only in Saudi Arabia do you have the removal of hands for thieves, the caning of adulterous women, the beheading of offenders, and so on.   Koranic jurisprudence is often also markedly different between the various places where Sharia is practised.   Islam is not the Borg that you appear to believe.   Interpretation varies often quite markedly as well.   Something you refuse to acknowledge in your Islamophobia.  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

How many times must I tell you Bwyannnnnnn.
Islamaphobia is a made up word, propagated by apologists to label aware and sensible people so they think they are denigrating them.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

According to whom?  You?  A noted Islamophobe?  I suppose any excuse will do for you, won't it, Valkie?  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

Quote:
But no amout of name calling Tut Tutting, Tis Tisking or sychophant sympathizer words will ever be as insulting as anyone being called a MUSLIM.

Thst would be an insult as it simply means
PARASITE.
LAZY
CRIMINAL
MENTALLY DEFICIENT
RETARDED
AND

A waste of oxygen

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.   Oh, poor, poor, Valkie.  You do really need a spellchecker on your posts.   You also need a logic checker and to check your moral compass more often 'cause you're way off course.   Looks to me like your up flatulent creek, without a paddle in a barbedwire canoe.   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Why would I bother with a spellchecker?

Muzzos are too retarded to understand anyway

And now I know Im getting to you because your insults are getting personal,

Keep going bwyannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Islamophobia is a made up word used by sichophants, sympathisers, and traitors to the human race.

Why would you side with a disgusting CULT like this islam?

Do you hate people so much?

Has life been yhat bad to you?

Sad, sad little bwyannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, I feel sorry for you.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #94 - May 29th, 2017 at 6:09pm

Valkie wrote on May 29th, 2017 at 6:08pm:
Islamophobia is a made up word

All words are made up.

Did you think they grow in the backyard or something?

Grin

Silly Islamophobe.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #95 - May 29th, 2017 at 6:13pm

greggerypeccary wrote on May 29th, 2017 at 6:09pm:

All words are made up.

Grin

Silly Islamophobe.
Some words are just rounded off  caveman grunts Pecca. You are wrong again.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #96 - May 29th, 2017 at 7:21pm

Perhaps to make your posts intelligeable to other readers?    Roll Eyes

Quote:
Muzzos are too retarded to understand anyway

I must tell that to my friend the Muslim Professor, Valkie.   I'm sure he'll laugh over your little joke.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Quote:
And now I know Im getting to you because your insults are getting personal,

Keep going bwyannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Islamophobia is a made up word used by sichophants, sympathisers, and traitors to the human race.

Why would you side with a disgusting CULT like this islam?

Do you hate people so much?

Has life been yhat bad to you?

Sad, sad little bwyannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, I feel sorry for you.

The only person displaying hatred is you, Valkie.  Tsk, tsk, looks like your moral compass needs more checking.  You're now heading up ordure creek there, Valkie.  You really should have taken a paddle with you...    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #97 - May 29th, 2017 at 7:33pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 29th, 2017 at 7:21pm:

Perhaps to make your posts intelligeable to other readers?    Roll Eyes

Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #98 - May 29th, 2017 at 8:16pm

greggerypeccary wrote on May 29th, 2017 at 6:09pm:

All words are made up.

Grin

Silly Islamophobe.

Yes you should plant them next to the cheese bush.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #99 - May 29th, 2017 at 8:25pm

rhino wrote on May 29th, 2017 at 12:08am:

Quote:

Rubbish, the source is and was the department of immigration.

Actually the original claim from the low life of the decade was shown to not have been supported by the department of immigration.

Even the correct figures where the claim that they arrive with no identification was dishonestly used. They are considered undocumented if they do not have the right identification. these people mostly had 
birth certificates, drivers licences, school certificates, letters from local priests, photocopies of identity cards, etc
they are still considered to be undocumented.

Thus being "undocumented" never meant that they had arrived with no documentation as has been the claim and political inference.

The political intention was that it be taken literally which is dishonestly misleading, intentionally leading people to believe something which is untrue.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #100 - May 29th, 2017 at 8:32pm

Valkie wrote on May 28th, 2017 at 8:14pm:
The vast majority of refugees who have arrived had identification - this is a fact. The proposition that they didn't was always a politically generated mistruth.

Prove it, Ducky.

Quote:
Burke’s office tells Crikey that a birth certificate or driver’s license can be used as initial identifying documentation, while the Department of Immigration says that’s unlikely, although several documents together may help.
Most asylum seekers arrive with birth certificates, drivers licences, school certificates, letters from local priests, photocopies of identity cards, etc, however they are officially classified as “undocumented”
if they can’t produce reputable state-issued photo identification upon arrival. The other forms of ID are used to help identify them and process their claims at a later stage.

https://www.crikey.com.au/2013/07/11/get-fact-how-many-asylum-seekers-turn-up-wi...

that doesnt prove your claim. All you have done is show the process used. We already know that most of the refugees arriving by boat come without identification of any sort, thats irrefutatable as it has been acknowledged by immigration a number of times, a simple google would have saved you this embarrassment.

with birth certificates, drivers licences, school certificates, letters from local priests, photocopies of identity cards, etc, however they are officially classified as “undocumented”

Quote:

Yes but exactly whoes birth certificate, and whoes identity cards and letters from what priest?
There are many cases of identity thefth, a recen one when a doctor was caught out.
And we all know that muzzos are liars, theives, crooks and potential terrorists.

After seeing the same set of fake documens several times over, they start to get suspicious.

Quote:

The claim was that they have no identification ? nobody said anything about it being genuine.

Plenty of immigrants come on false passports in fact why would they claim refugee status when if they have the right fake documents they can immigrate with no restrictions and much less scrutiny ?

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #101 - May 29th, 2017 at 8:37pm

And 457 visas provided cover for flying into Australia.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #102 - May 29th, 2017 at 9:00pm

Dnarever wrote on May 29th, 2017 at 8:32pm:

Prove it, Ducky.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The claim was that they have no identification ? nobody said anything about it being genuine.

Plenty of immigrants come on false passports in fact why would they claim refugee status when if they have the right fake documents they can immigrate with no restrictions and much less scrutiny ?

Its because they are muzzos,

Even when they dont have to lie, they do, because they cant help themselves.

Its in their inbreed genes.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #103 - May 29th, 2017 at 9:16pm

Valkie wrote on May 29th, 2017 at 9:00pm:
Dnarever wrote on May 29th, 2017 at 8:32pm:

Prove it, Ducky.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Its because they are muzzos,

Even when they dont have to lie, they do, because they cant help themselves.

Its in their inbreed genes.

It seems that the majority who were flying in on fake credentials were Indian - not muzzo's at all ?????

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #104 - May 30th, 2017 at 9:34pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  More islamophobia it seems, Valkie.  Tsk, tsk, I don't know why you bother.   I really don't.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10
Send Topic Print