Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10
Send Topic Print
Fake Refugees stay in Australia (Read 11734 times)
John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Fake Refugees stay in Australia
Reply #60 - May 19th, 2017 at 9:11pm

Frank wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 9:05pm:
I think marriage visas should be temporary for a much, much longer time. Seven or more years.

ALL visa's are abused to some extent. You will never stop people abusing ANY system. You think everyone here on a work or skills visa is genuinely here for that job? Do you know how many 'engineers' here on work visa's I've met driving cabs? I lost count years ago. Especially in Sydney.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - May 19th, 2017 at 9:42pm

John Smith wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 9:11pm:
Frank wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 9:05pm:
I think marriage visas should be temporary for a much, much longer time. Seven or more years.

ALL visa's are abused to some extent. You will never stop people abusing ANY system. You think everyone here on a work or skills visa is genuinely here for that job? Do you know how many 'engineers' here on work visa's I've met driving cabs? I lost count years ago. Especially in Sydney.

That's a few more reasons for tightening the system, not letting it slide.

There are too many permanent immigrants - 200,000 a year - and there are 2 million temporary entrants who can become permanent residents far too easily.  And the scammers are overwhelmingly third world Asians.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - May 19th, 2017 at 9:48pm

Frank wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 9:42pm:

I'm all for tightening the system

I'm not for discriminatory or racist policy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #63 - May 20th, 2017 at 12:55am

Frank wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 8:43pm:
Brian Ross wrote on May 18th, 2017 at 10:07pm:
Frank wrote on May 18th, 2017 at 9:00pm:
Let's deport everyone who cannot positively prove that he was persecuted. No benefit of the doubt. Let illegal entrants establish a watertight eligibility beyond doubt.

Then I'd say let them come by boat or whatever mean.  That is the spirit of he efugee convention -  as long as we kick out all the chancers who cannot establish that they are genuine.

No docs - booted out.

I am not against genuine refugees. I am against the corrupt, lying chancers who exploit our decency at the expense of those who are in genuine need.

So, you'd blame the victims in all this for their predicament?   Tell me, do you blame rape victims for being raped?  "You were wearing too short a skirt, too low cut a blouse!"   Yep, that sounds about right for you, Soren.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

The Asylum Seekers were advised to throw their documents overboard by the people smugglers.  That was poor advise, without a doubt but they accepted it and did so.   They were told that it would make it harder for the authorities to send them back.   They have been proved right.  Problem is, the Australian authorities have decided to keep them in Immigration Limbo on Manus and Nauru,  rather than accept them as genuine Refugees.  Something, now doubt you applaud them for, right, Soren?  Tsk, tsk.  Why did you flee Denmark?   Should we have accepted your claims?   I wonder?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Bollocks. If you are genuine you want to hang on to your ID so you can PROVE that you are genuine.  The people smugglers told them to lose the ID because that way nobody could prove that they are chancers. The case of the Iranians proves this - they are back to Iran for weddings and holidays.

From the perspective of the People Smugglers - they don't care if you have your documents or not.   They just want to transport people to Australia and then get paid for it, Soren.  Some - note that - some - of the Asylum seekers have been proven to be what did you call them, "chancers"?   The overwhelming majority have not.  Therefore, it matters not if they threw their documents overboard, Soren.  They could prove whom they were and what their circumstances were sufficiently to satisfy the authorities.    Roll Eyes

Quote:
It's all been a scam, so yes, I am all for their indefinite detention and barring from Australia for life. Let them get new ID or other solid proof of their genuineness - until then, no more benefit of the doubt after so many scammers and lying chancers.

So, for 52 "chancers" as you called them you'd justify condemning ~4000 Refugees to indefinite detention for breaking no laws.  Tsk, tsk, you're all heart, Soren, just all heart.   Roll Eyes

Quote:
And you can't be a Danish refugee in Australia, you ignorant, shrill crone.

Can't you, Soren?  I thought you were...    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #64 - May 20th, 2017 at 1:02am

Frank wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 8:52pm:
Brian Ross wrote on May 18th, 2017 at 10:16pm:
Frank wrote on May 18th, 2017 at 9:35pm:
It can't be extreme enough if past experience is taken into account. We are dealing with unscrupulous, extremely corrupt, unsavoury and immoral chancers -  people who still have not outlawed slavery, stoning of apostates, people who deny women their human dignity.

You are assuming that the individuals who have fled those societies had a say in whether or not their society outlawed slavery or not or "stoning of apostates, people who deny women their human dignity."   You seem to think that Muslims are like the Borg, Soren.  All knowing, all understanding, all accepting of everything within their societies at the same time.

Tell me, do you accept and tolerate Homosexuality?  How about racism, Islamophobia, Xenophobia?  Do you condemn or accept those beliefs?   I think we all know the answer to that one, Soren, no matter how much you protest your innocence.  Your posts betray you.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Muslim countries have not outlawed slavery, stoning of apostates, people who deny women their human dignity simply because these are Koranically correct attitudes, all modelled by Mohammed himslef. How could they make Mohammedan conduct unlawful?

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.   This webpage proves you wrong, again, Soren.  Slavery has been outlawed in most Muslim nations.   Whether that law is observed and obeyed may be a different matter.   However, even in Saudi Arabia, slavery is illegal.

Quote:
So if these 'fleeing' Muslims believe in Islam they also thereby accept these Koranocally correct attitudes. And so we can see the degradation of Muslim women, the harassment of 'kufar' teachers in Australian schools, the sectarian antagonism towards the 'wrong' kind of Muslims.

Until Islam is reformed, any thinking and honourable Muslim-born person must become an apostate and renounce unreformed Islam. That is the only sane and ethical position to take ESPECIALLY if they living in the West where they have freedom of conscience. Otherwise they are like Communists fleeing Stalinist Russia only to cling to their Communist beliefs once they safely in the West.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  So, using your logic, do you wear clothing of two separate weaves?  Do you touch or eat pigs and products made from their skin?  DId you sleep with your wife before you were married?  Call yourself a Christian?  Tsk, tsk, Soren, you're no more Christian than a Hottentot in the wilds of Africa.  Roll Eyes

You appear to believe, like the Islamists that a literal understanding and implementation of the Koran is the only way to be a Muslim.  Down that road likes Daesh, Soren.  Do you really believe all Muslims believe what you believe about their religion?  Really?   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #65 - May 20th, 2017 at 9:20pm

Again you try to throw Christanity at us.
And yet how many Christians have been killed in the las 50 years for doing the things you say??

But in any backward, brutal, primitive muzzo country on a daily basis
They murder, commit pedophelia (with their CULTS blessing), whip inocent people and generally make life hell on earth for all their devoted followers.

Why do they do this?
Why do they feel the need to torture, punish, murder continually in these backward, brutal countries  wher this CULT has a hold.

And why do they bring this desease into countries that are willing to give them a chance?

I dont understand, it makes no logical sense.
Perhaps the great CULT desease rots the brain and destroys all humanity.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #66 - May 21st, 2017 at 1:16am

Valkie wrote on May 20th, 2017 at 9:20pm:
Again you try to throw Christanity at us.
And yet how many Christians have been killed in the las 50 years for doing the things you say??

No idea.  Do you have any idea, Valkie?  How about you show us how Apostate most Christians appear to be because they aren't punishing all those breakers of Christianity's laws.    Roll Eyes

Quote:
But in any backward, brutal, primitive muzzo country on a daily basis
They murder, commit pedophelia (with their CULTS blessing), whip inocent people and generally make life hell on earth for all their devoted followers.

Why do they do this?
Why do they feel the need to torture, punish, murder continually in these backward, brutal countries  wher this CULT has a hold.

And why do they bring this desease into countries that are willing to give them a chance?

I dont understand, it makes no logical sense.
Perhaps the great CULT desease rots the brain and destroys all humanity.

Well, first up, you really do need to get a spell checker, Valkie.   Roll Eyes

Second up, most Muslim countries do not practice pure Sharia law.  They can't.  Sharia law as described in the Koran does not cover many modern circumstances or situations.  So they practice a hybrid form of the law.  Indonesia doesn't practice it at all.  Most of the Central Asian Republics don't practice it.   Malaysia, Bangladesh, Pakistan, the Gulf States, the North African states, the sub-Saharan states, all use hybrid versions, combining usually, Western colonial laws with Sharia.   Of course, you wouldn't understand that.   Nor does it appear that you want to know it, because of your Islamophobia, Valkie.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #67 - May 21st, 2017 at 1:22am

If they were fake refugees they wouldn't get to stay here, would they?  Unless positively vetted they would be sent off to the Dark Regions for All Eternity... neh?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #68 - May 25th, 2017 at 11:18am

John Smith wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 9:48pm:
Frank wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 9:42pm:

I'm all for tightening the system

I'm not for discriminatory or racist policy

Tightening the system IS about being more discriminating and I am all for it.

Discrimination is necessary, it is essential, in every aspect of life. Don't turn 'non-discrimination' into a mental fetish, a tick.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #69 - May 25th, 2017 at 11:22am

Brian Ross wrote on May 20th, 2017 at 12:55am:
[

From the perspective of the People Smugglers - they don't care if you have your documents or not.   They just want to transport people to Australia and then get paid for it, Soren.  Some - note that - some - of the Asylum seekers have been proven to be what did you call them, "chancers"?   The overwhelming majority have not.  Therefore, it matters not if they threw their documents overboard, Soren.  They could prove whom they were and what their circumstances were sufficiently to satisfy the authorities.    Roll Eyes

The dodgies threw their IDs away. The genuines are very interested and motivated to prove their genuineness. The dodgies are motivated to hide their IDs. The same story in Europe.
The 'refugees' are now an industry.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #70 - May 25th, 2017 at 5:57pm

Frank wrote on May 25th, 2017 at 11:22am:
[

The dodgies threw their IDs away. The genuines are very interested and motivated to prove their genuineness. The dodgies are motivated to hide their IDs. The same story in Europe.

Oh, really, Soren?  I never took you for an idealist.   In a perfect world, we wouldn't be having this argument, now would we?  Tsk, tsk.   Your Xenophobia is showing again, Soren.  Please get help for it.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #71 - May 25th, 2017 at 6:52pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 25th, 2017 at 5:57pm:
Frank wrote on May 25th, 2017 at 11:22am:
[

Oh, really, Soren?  I never took you for an idealist.   In a perfect world, we wouldn't be having this argument, now would we?  Tsk, tsk.   Your Xenophobia is showing again, Soren.  Please get help for it.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Not wanting fake refugees is now xenophobic?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #72 - May 26th, 2017 at 10:04pm

Well, is it?

IP Logged