Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Send Topic Print
Fake Refugees stay in Australia (Read 11760 times)
Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Re: Fake Refugees stay in Australia
Reply #45 - May 18th, 2017 at 8:02pm

Frank wrote on May 17th, 2017 at 10:45pm:
Brian Ross wrote on May 17th, 2017 at 10:31pm:
Valkie wrote on May 17th, 2017 at 7:11pm:
You are right bwyannn
12% is a tiny ammount

So send ALL of them back and start again
Rule 1    NO MUZZOS
Rule 2    REFER RULE 1

And what of our signature to and ratification of the 1951 UN Convention on Refugees, Valkie?  Do you want to join the ranks of the other Scoflaws like the DPRK?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

The refugees of 1951 were a better class of people than the illegal boat 'refugees' of the 2010s.

Circumstances are different. The self-selecting 'refugees' of today are mostly queue jumping opportunists and chancers. The scene is quite different from the end of the war in Europe.  Not least because everyne was very, very thoroughly vetted after the war.

Today you simple need to throw away your ID and parrot some cockamamie BS story taught to you by a Muslim people smuggler  - echoes of the African slave trade there, Muslims being very, very prominent in that trade in people, too.

No wonder - slavery is STILL not an offence against Islam. A cartoon, a book, voting for non-Muslims ARE against Islam still - but slavery is not.

But we musn't pick on Muslims personally. They have nothing to do with Islam.

X100
The trash we get today, especially the sociopathic,  pedophile, retarded, isolationist muzzos are totally worthless.

Bring back the ones that work, mix, contribute, obey our laws and dont want to kill us in our sleep.

In other words...B
GET RID OF THE MUZZOS

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - May 18th, 2017 at 8:07pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 17th, 2017 at 10:58pm:
You are right bwyannn
12% is a tiny ammount

Rule 1    NO MUZZOS
Rule 2    REFER RULE 1

And what of our signature to and ratification of the 1951 UN Convention on Refugees, Valkie?  Do you want to join the ranks of the other Scoflaws like the DPRK?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

The refugees of 1951 were a better class of people than the illegal boat 'refugees' of the 2010s.

Really?  According to what critaria?  Refugees are refugees, Soren.  If you're fleeing for your life you don't stop and check to make sure you're wearing the right clothes.  Roll Eyes

The issue is about where they are re-settled, Brian. yes, they are all fleeing - Africans, Muslim Arabs, Persian Muslims, Afghan Muslims, Indian Muslims, Chinese, Vietnamese, Latinos.

But in a very curious coincidence, they all want to flee TO the West with which they have very litttle affinity and respect even less - very many of them want to remain Muslims, Africans, Chinese etc.

They should all settle in countries with which they have simpatico, not the hated West that gives them the most money. Why aren't Muslim refugees settled in Muslim countries if Islam is such a brilliant thing? Why not Africa for Africans?  Why don't Asian countries with Chinese minorities settle Chinese refugees if Chinese civilisation is such a wonderful thing?

Why is it always up to white Western countries to save every non-white who monstered by his fellow countrymen? Are there no nice non-white, non-Western countries where these refugees could go?

No, there aren't.  And so the superiority of white, Western societies is objectively established even as they/you constantly squeal about 'racism'.  Every montruous, oppressive culture - Islamic, Chinese, Indian - can be and IS supported in its desire to preserve itself, only the white European, enlightened civilisation is racist when it wants to preserve itself in the face of backward and barbarian intruders.

Pathetic.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - May 18th, 2017 at 8:23pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 18th, 2017 at 12:37am:
rhino wrote on May 17th, 2017 at 11:58pm:

Really?  According to what critaria?  Refugees are refugees, Soren.  If you're fleeing for your life you don't stop and check to make sure you're wearing the right clothes.  Roll Eyes

And yet, we are now uncovering the fact that many of these people werent fleeing for their lives at all when they flew into Indonesia, you must of missed that Brian.  And there is no persecution of them in Indonesia, just the opposite, so theres no "fleeing for their lives" from there either. So of course it sounds very melodramatic Brian, but its pure and simple BS.

Many?  12% of Asylum Seekers who were approved as Refugees have since been found not to be Refugees.   Hardly earth shaking, Rhino.  The world is not going to end as a consequence.   Approximately 4,000 Asylum Seekers were found to be Refugees.  12% of 4,000 is how many in real numbers?  52.   Not exactly going to set the world on fire, now is it, Rhino?

Quote:
Quote:
Evidence, Soren, not prejudice.  You need to prove that you are fleeing for your life.  You need to prove that you have no other refuge.   No "cockamamie" story.   Roll Eyes

well Brian , as we now know and as some of us were saying all along, that is not true. All they did needed to do was give the AAT a cockamanie story

No, they don't.  They need evidence to support their case, Rhino.  That it was found for 12% of the total number of cases, that a "cockamamie" story has been told, I think is pretty reasonable.  They got found out.   Send them back.   Problem solved.   See, we actually agree, for those 52 false refugees, send them back.   However, I suspect you'd like all Asylum Seekers sent back, now wouldn't you?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

We had 50 thousand illegal queue jumpers foisting themselves on us in the Rudd/Gillard/Rudd years.

12% are proven liars - that's 6000. Considering that most of the 50 thousand ditched their passport, the 12% that got found out are the really, really dumb F Vcks of the cohort. I'd guess that at least 4-5 times as many are a bit more cunning and keep their heads down.

Iranians refugees - a joke. There would be very, very few genuine Iranian refugees. Ditto Pakistanis, Iraqis, Palestinians.

African refugees should be re-settled in Africa. Asians in Asia.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - May 18th, 2017 at 9:00pm

See, we actually agree, for those 52 false refugees, send them back.   However, I suspect you'd like all Asylum Seekers sent back, now wouldn't you?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Let's deport everyone who cannot positively prove that he was persecuted. No benefit of the doubt. Let illegal entrants establish a watertight eligibility beyond doubt.

Then I'd say let them come by boat or whatever mean.  That is the spirit of he efugee convention -  as long as we kick out all the chancers who cannot establish that they are genuine.

No docs - booted out.

I am not against genuine refugees. I am against the corrupt, lying chancers who exploit our decency at the expense of those who are in genuine need.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - May 18th, 2017 at 9:27pm

You most certainly are against genuine refugees, dear boy - if they're tinted.

Don't you go all PC on us now.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - May 18th, 2017 at 9:35pm

You need to prove that you are fleeing for your life.  You need to prove that you have no other refuge.   No "cockamamie" story.   Roll Eyes

Sooo.... how did the 12 % + get through??  How did they pull the wool over the eyes of Australia?  How many more have not been detected?

So after years of accepting bollock from corrupt farkers we have extreme vetting.

It can't be extreme enough if past experience is taken into account. We are dealing with unscrupulous, extremely corrupt, unsavoury and immoral chancers -  people who still have not outlawed slavery, stoning of apostates, people who deny women their human dignity.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #51 - May 18th, 2017 at 9:59pm

Frank wrote on May 18th, 2017 at 8:07pm:
You are right bwyannn
12% is a tiny ammount

Rule 1    NO MUZZOS
Rule 2    REFER RULE 1

The issue is about where they are re-settled, Brian. yes, they are all fleeing - Africans, Muslim Arabs, Persian Muslims, Afghan Muslims, Indian Muslims, Chinese, Vietnamese, Latinos.

But in a very curious coincidence, they all want to flee TO the West with which they have very litttle affinity and respect even less - very many of them want to remain Muslims, Africans, Chinese etc.

According to whom, Soren?  You?  Sorry, we all know you're an Islamophobe.   That means any opinion you might hold about Muslims is immediately suspect.  You know very few, if any Muslims, you've never discussed the reasons why they flee their circumstances and so, well, you're just talking bullshit as far as I can tell.

Quote:
They should all settle in countries with which they have simpatico, not the hated West that gives them the most money. Why aren't Muslim refugees settled in Muslim countries if Islam is such a brilliant thing? Why not Africa for Africans?  Why don't Asian countries with Chinese minorities settle Chinese refugees if Chinese civilisation is such a wonderful thing?

Why is it always up to white Western countries to save every non-white who monstered by his fellow countrymen? Are there no nice non-white, non-Western countries where these refugees could go?

Perhaps because they flee to where they know they can build a better life for themselves and their families, Soren?   Ever consider that and the issue of course of safety of course.   You're assuming that all Muslims are like the Borg, all knowing the same thing, thinking the same thing, all at the same time.   It's obvious you've never studied any sociology or history, Soren.  We know that because you keep being tripped up by your ignorance in public.  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #52 - May 18th, 2017 at 10:02pm

Frank wrote on May 18th, 2017 at 8:23pm:
We had 50 thousand illegal queue jumpers foisting themselves on us in the Rudd/Gillard/Rudd years.

Who, when?  Sorry, Soren, it is not illegal to claim Asylum on our maritime border.  Wasn't then, still isn't.   Time you caught up with what the law actually states, rather than what your prejudices believe it says.  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

When you can produce evidence about what you claim, I might listen to you.  Until then, you're just, as per usual, pissing in the wind, Soren.  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #53 - May 18th, 2017 at 10:07pm

Frank wrote on May 18th, 2017 at 9:00pm:
   See, we actually agree, for those 52 false refugees, send them back.   However, I suspect you'd like all Asylum Seekers sent back, now wouldn't you?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Let's deport everyone who cannot positively prove that he was persecuted. No benefit of the doubt. Let illegal entrants establish a watertight eligibility beyond doubt.

Then I'd say let them come by boat or whatever mean.  That is the spirit of he efugee convention -  as long as we kick out all the chancers who cannot establish that they are genuine.

No docs - booted out.

I am not against genuine refugees. I am against the corrupt, lying chancers who exploit our decency at the expense of those who are in genuine need.

So, you'd blame the victims in all this for their predicament?   Tell me, do you blame rape victims for being raped?  "You were wearing too short a skirt, too low cut a blouse!"   Yep, that sounds about right for you, Soren.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

The Asylum Seekers were advised to throw their documents overboard by the people smugglers.  That was poor advise, without a doubt but they accepted it and did so.   They were told that it would make it harder for the authorities to send them back.   They have been proved right.  Problem is, the Australian authorities have decided to keep them in Immigration Limbo on Manus and Nauru,  rather than accept them as genuine Refugees.  Something, now doubt you applaud them for, right, Soren?  Tsk, tsk.  Why did you flee Denmark?   Should we have accepted your claims?   I wonder?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #54 - May 18th, 2017 at 10:16pm

Frank wrote on May 18th, 2017 at 9:35pm:
  You need to prove that you are fleeing for your life.  You need to prove that you have no other refuge.   No "cockamamie" story.   Roll Eyes

Sooo.... how did the 12 % + get through??  How did they pull the wool over the eyes of Australia?  How many more have not been detected?

The 12% proved their case, initially.  Since then, they have undone that case by their own efforts in returning to the country which they claimed they were fleeing.   I have no argument against their deportation, Soren.   Send them back, as I have said, numerous times.    Roll Eyes

Quote:
So after years of accepting bollock from corrupt farkers we have extreme vetting.

It can't be extreme enough if past experience is taken into account. We are dealing with unscrupulous, extremely corrupt, unsavoury and immoral chancers -  people who still have not outlawed slavery, stoning of apostates, people who deny women their human dignity.

You are assuming that the individuals who have fled those societies had a say in whether or not their society outlawed slavery or not or "stoning of apostates, people who deny women their human dignity."   You seem to think that Muslims are like the Borg, Soren.  All knowing, all understanding, all accepting of everything within their societies at the same time.

Tell me, do you accept and tolerate Homosexuality?  How about racism, Islamophobia, Xenophobia?  Do you condemn or accept those beliefs?   I think we all know the answer to that one, Soren, no matter how much you protest your innocence.  Your posts betray you.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #55 - May 18th, 2017 at 10:17pm

You are right bwyannn
12% is a tiny ammount

Rule 1    NO MUZZOS
Rule 2    REFER RULE 1

Did you miss my question, Valkie?  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - May 19th, 2017 at 8:43pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 18th, 2017 at 10:07pm:
Frank wrote on May 18th, 2017 at 9:00pm:

No docs - booted out.

So, you'd blame the victims in all this for their predicament?   Tell me, do you blame rape victims for being raped?  "You were wearing too short a skirt, too low cut a blouse!"   Yep, that sounds about right for you, Soren.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

The Asylum Seekers were advised to throw their documents overboard by the people smugglers.  That was poor advise, without a doubt but they accepted it and did so.   They were told that it would make it harder for the authorities to send them back.   They have been proved right.  Problem is, the Australian authorities have decided to keep them in Immigration Limbo on Manus and Nauru,  rather than accept them as genuine Refugees.  Something, now doubt you applaud them for, right, Soren?  Tsk, tsk.  Why did you flee Denmark?   Should we have accepted your claims?   I wonder?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Bollocks. If you are genuine you want to hang on to your ID so you can PROVE that you are genuine.  The people smugglers told them to lose the ID because that way nobody could prove that they are chancers. The case of the Iranians proves this - they are back to Iran for weddings and holidays.

It's all been a scam, so yes, I am all for their indefinite detention and barring from Australia for life. Let them get new ID or other solid proof of their genuineness - until then, no more benefit of the doubt after so many scammers and lying chancers.

And you can't be a Danish refugee in Australia, you ignorant, shrill crone.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - May 19th, 2017 at 8:50pm

Sooo.... how did the 12 % + get through?? 

the same way so many marriage visas are given out, only to have the participants divorce once residency is granted. They convinced the authorities of the veracity of their claims.

Do you suggest we stop all marriage visa's? Or only those to tinted folk?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - May 19th, 2017 at 8:52pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 18th, 2017 at 10:16pm:

You are assuming that the individuals who have fled those societies had a say in whether or not their society outlawed slavery or not or "stoning of apostates, people who deny women their human dignity."   You seem to think that Muslims are like the Borg, Soren.  All knowing, all understanding, all accepting of everything within their societies at the same time.

Tell me, do you accept and tolerate Homosexuality?  How about racism, Islamophobia, Xenophobia?  Do you condemn or accept those beliefs?   I think we all know the answer to that one, Soren, no matter how much you protest your innocence.  Your posts betray you.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Muslim countries have not outlawed slavery, stoning of apostates, people who deny women their human dignity simply because these are Koranically correct attitudes, all modelled by Mohammed himslef. How could they make Mohammedan conduct unlawful?

So if these 'fleeing' Muslims believe in Islam they also thereby accept these Koranocally correct attitudes. And so we can see the degradation of Muslim women, the harassment of 'kufar' teachers in Australian schools, the sectarian antagonism towards the 'wrong' kind of Muslims.

Until Islam is reformed, any thinking and honourable Muslim-born person must become an apostate and renounce unreformed Islam. That is the only sane and ethical position to take ESPECIALLY if they living in the West where they have freedom of conscience. Otherwise they are like Communists fleeing Stalinist Russia only to cling to their Communist beliefs once they safely in the West.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - May 19th, 2017 at 9:05pm

John Smith wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 8:50pm:
Sooo.... how did the 12 % + get through?? 

the same way so many marriage visas are given out, only to have the participants divorce once residency is granted. They convinced the authorities of the veracity of their claims.

Do you suggest we stop all marriage visa's? Or only those to tinted folk?

I think marriage visas should be temporary for a much, much longer time. Seven or more years. Citizenship should also be available only after a much longer temporary residence.

As for tinted - well, the countries they come from are far more corrupt than, say Norway or Holland, so I would be extra vigilant with people for whom corruption and cheating is second nature  (partly because it is a tool of survival in their own cultures and countries).

Tintedness is irrelevant if you are properly acculturated. Ethics s not your skin, it's in your culture. yes, there is obvious overlap between race and culture/country. But what matters is culture which can and in most cases must be changed. Being tinted should not be an excuse for refusing to change their culture and ethics.

A Sicilian can be swarthy or blonde and blue eyed. What matters is that he leaves his maffia ethics behind. And so it's the same for all other cultural aliens - they must change and adapt, not cling on to the miserable culture they have fled.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Send Topic Print