Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print
Fake Refugees stay in Australia (Read 11742 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Fake Refugees stay in Australia
Reply #120 - Jun 3rd, 2017 at 12:27am

There are no 'fake' refugees - they are either refugees or they are not.

A person claiming asylum may not have sufficient supporting documentation, or may - in RARE cases - not be a genuine asylum seeker.... but that is precisely why we have a vetting process....

Some of you need to get your heads out of your asses and start looking at government legislation and regulation in this area.....

The people under discussion in this thread have not formally applied for asylum, and that is not the same as being a 'fake'.  On top of that, it appears that unreasonable demands are being placed on persons already permitted access to living in this country, for what may, in the cases of those without documentation, be impossible timelines and standards to meet.

How does an Iranian dissident - and I  have advised some about seeking asylum - who is under the tight control of the government get hold of documentation to prove who and what he/she is?

In simple terms - they don't.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #121 - Jun 3rd, 2017 at 12:29am

UnSubRocky wrote on Jun 2nd, 2017 at 11:28pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jun 2nd, 2017 at 7:54pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on Jun 1st, 2017 at 10:00pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jun 1st, 2017 at 4:43pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on Jun 1st, 2017 at 4:11am:
Move along folks. Move along. Nothing new here. Just Brian's desperate need to cover up and stifle debate.

Brian, I can recommend that you take a packet of risperidone 2mg. Just go to your doctor and tell him that you have "I saw Elvis Presley" syndrome and that you're all shook up. Perhaps your mania on these forums will clear up. It's getting monotonous.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Move along folks, move along.  Nothing new here, just UnSubRocky's tired old ad hominem arguments.   Tsk, tsk, makes me wonder why he even bothers to post, its as boring as bat poo.    Roll Eyes

I am trying to help you... and you want to abuse me over the forum because you have nothing to contribute.

Perhaps some new strategy? Instead of implicitly accepting an opponent's argument by entertaining their views with a challenge, perhaps you could reject their argument outright. Or perhaps just agree with part, but disagree with some form of rebuttal. I am kind of sick of hearing your responses as "For whom?" or "Evidence please?". It really vexes me that you want to seem like a speed bump for a debate site. It is no wonder we have only a few new registering forum users every year. They probably look at your 7 post a day average of repetitive droll, and head for other websites. Or is that the actual strategy you are trying to employ?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  UnSubRocky, you're just wasting more electrons by typing bullshit to try and justify your ad hominem argument.  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

You are just some automated responder, aren't you?

Nope, every answer is individually crafted, UnSubRocky.   Every electron has been lovingly created and bespoke tailored to put the fools who infest these forums in their place.  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #122 - Jun 3rd, 2017 at 12:36am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 3rd, 2017 at 12:27am:
There are no 'fake' refugees - they are either refugees or they are not.

A person claiming asylum may not have sufficient supporting documentation, or may - in RARE cases - not be a genuine asylum seeker.... but that is precisely why we have a vetting process....

Some of you need to get your heads out of your asses and start looking at government legislation and regulation in this area.....

The people under discussion in this thread have not formally applied for asylum, and that is not the same as being a 'fake'.  On top of that, it appears that unreasonable demands are being placed on persons already permitted access to living in this country, for what may, in the cases of those without documentation, be impossible timelines and standards to meet.

How does an Iranian dissident - and I  have advised some about seeking asylum - who is under the tight control of the government get hold of documentation to prove who and what he/she is?

In simple terms - they don't.

Agreed.   However, they won't, Grappler, they never do.  They prefer prejudice and bigotry over reality.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #123 - Jun 3rd, 2017 at 12:55am

Brian is imploding, and about to disappear up his own asshole.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #124 - Jun 3rd, 2017 at 6:26pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Jun 3rd, 2017 at 12:55am:

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.   Tsk, tsk, resorting to ad hominem again, UnSubRocky?  Do realise that shows you've lost the discussion?    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #125 - Jun 3rd, 2017 at 10:13pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 3rd, 2017 at 6:26pm:

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.   Tsk, tsk, resorting to ad hominem again, UnSubRocky?  Do realise that shows you've lost the discussion?    Roll Eyes

You sad, stupid old hag.

Proving that you are silly, confused and often malicious little apologist for every kind of dreadful behaviour is not ad hominem. It is addressing the issue at hand.
You do not even know what ad hominem means, you silly old 'used to a statistician at ANU'.
« Last Edit: Jun 3rd, 2017 at 10:48pm by Frank »  

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #126 - Jun 4th, 2017 at 12:28am

You dug your own debate grave a while ago. I'm just throwing the remainder of the top soil on top of you, and about to apply the lime and/or lawn seeds.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #127 - Jun 4th, 2017 at 12:38am

Frank wrote on Jun 3rd, 2017 at 10:13pm:

You sad, stupid old hag.

Proving that you are silly, confused and often malicious little apologist for every kind of dreadful behaviour is not ad hominem. It is addressing the issue at hand.
You do not even know what ad hominem means, you silly old 'used to a statistician at ANU'. 

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.   Tsk, tsk, resorting to ad hominem again, Soren?  You do realise that shows you've lost the discussion?    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #128 - Jun 4th, 2017 at 12:40am

UnSubRocky wrote on Jun 4th, 2017 at 12:28am:

You dug your own debate grave a while ago. I'm just throwing the remainder of the top soil on top of you, and about to apply the lime and/or lawn seeds.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.   Tsk, tsk, I don't know why you bother, UnSubRocky?  You've lost.      Roll Eyes

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #129 - Jun 4th, 2017 at 1:40pm

Brian's response to anything he has no answer is to copy and paste his previous answers.

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #130 - Jun 4th, 2017 at 1:50pm

if filthy immigrants are on our Terrorist Watch list then that should be grounds to deport the bastards right there and then...

deport them..

and deport the rest of their HATE filled families...

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #131 - Jun 4th, 2017 at 4:46pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Jun 4th, 2017 at 1:40pm:
Brian's response to anything he has no answer is to copy and paste his previous answers.

Really?  Oh, my, I must remember to do that, UnSubRocky.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #132 - Jun 4th, 2017 at 4:49pm

You don't quote your own jpeg, dummy!

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #133 - Jun 4th, 2017 at 4:49pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Jun 4th, 2017 at 1:50pm:
if filthy immigrants are on our Terrorist Watch list then that should be grounds to deport the bastards right there and then...

deport them..

And what crime would they have committed to warrant this action, Mechie?   Oh, that's right, they're related to some one on a Terrorist Watch List.   You remember what happened when Yusuf Islam ended up on a US "Terrorist Watch List", for no other crime than expressing an opinion?  He was booted off an aircraft he had a valid ticket on.   Seems hardly fair in a land which you claim believes in Freedom of Speech, right?  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #134 - Jun 4th, 2017 at 9:06pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 4th, 2017 at 4:49pm:
President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Jun 4th, 2017 at 1:50pm:

deport them..

And what crime would they have committed to warrant this action, Mechie?   Oh, that's right, they're related to some one on a Terrorist Watch List.   You remember what happened when Yusuf Islam ended up on a US "Terrorist Watch List", for no other crime than expressing an opinion?  He was booted off an aircraft he had a valid ticket on.   Seems hardly fair in a land which you claim believes in Freedom of Speech, right?  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes

Im all for refugees.
Christian refugees
Buddhist refugees
Chinese refugees

AS LONG AS ITS NOT THOSE FILTHY, TERRORIST, RETARDED, PERVERTED, BARBARIC MUZZO FAKE REFUGEES.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print