Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print
Fake Refugees stay in Australia (Read 11738 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Fake Refugees stay in Australia
Reply #105 - May 30th, 2017 at 9:43pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 30th, 2017 at 9:34pm:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  More islamophobia it seems, Valkie.  Tsk, tsk, I don't know why you bother.   I really don't.    Roll Eyes

Here we go, the yawning jihadi.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #106 - May 31st, 2017 at 6:54pm

Frank wrote on May 30th, 2017 at 9:43pm:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  More islamophobia it seems, Valkie.  Tsk, tsk, I don't know why you bother.   I really don't.    Roll Eyes

Boring as bat poo, Soren.  Sorry, you really do need to lift your game, if this is the best you can do in the ad hominem front.  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #107 - May 31st, 2017 at 7:10pm

Frank wrote on May 30th, 2017 at 9:43pm:

You have to understand the poor sod.

When he has no argument.
When he is stuffed
When his tiny brain realizes that he cannot argue againt the truth.

He does his yawn and silly statement.
He probaby heard it or saw it written somewhere and now uses it so often its like a comma.

One day, we can only hope, he will go over to a muzzo country (where he has never been)
And see just how barbaric, primitive, backward, and poor this CULT leaves its people.

No muzzo country has any real industry (other than pedophile marriage celebrants)
No advancement, very little work and no enjoyment of life, or just joy of life.

They live for murder, rape, terrorism and perverted barbaric practices.
No wonder tgey hate human beings, they are so jealous of them.
And that is also why they commit suicide, they have nothing to live for.

It is a CULT of the devil
It is a CULT of hatred
It is a CULT of barbarism
It is a CULT of sick, twisted criminal retards.

Mr bwyannnnnnnnnnnn
Would fit right in

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #108 - Jun 1st, 2017 at 12:26am

Move along folks, move along.  Nothing new here, just Valkie's tired old Islamophobia and ad hominem arguments.   Tsk, tsk, makes me wonder why he even bothers to post, its as boring as bat poo.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #109 - Jun 1st, 2017 at 4:11am

Move along folks. Move along. Nothing new here. Just Brian's desperate need to cover up and stifle debate.

Brian, I can recommend that you take a packet of risperidone 2mg. Just go to your doctor and tell him that you have "I saw Elvis Presley" syndrome and that you're all shook up. Perhaps your mania on these forums will clear up. It's getting monotonous.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #110 - Jun 1st, 2017 at 4:43pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Jun 1st, 2017 at 4:11am:
Move along folks. Move along. Nothing new here. Just Brian's desperate need to cover up and stifle debate.

Brian, I can recommend that you take a packet of risperidone 2mg. Just go to your doctor and tell him that you have "I saw Elvis Presley" syndrome and that you're all shook up. Perhaps your mania on these forums will clear up. It's getting monotonous.

Move along folks, move along.  Nothing new here, just UnSubRocky's tired old ad hominem arguments.   Tsk, tsk, makes me wonder why he even bothers to post, its as boring as bat poo.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #111 - Jun 1st, 2017 at 8:55pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 1st, 2017 at 4:43pm:

Move along folks, move along.  Nothing new here, just UnSubRocky's tired old ad hominem arguments.   Tsk, tsk, makes me wonder why he even bothers to post, its as boring as bat poo.    Roll Eyes

You stupid, sad bastard.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #112 - Jun 1st, 2017 at 10:00pm

I am trying to help you... and you want to abuse me over the forum because you have nothing to contribute.

Perhaps some new strategy? Instead of implicitly accepting an opponent's argument by entertaining their views with a challenge, perhaps you could reject their argument outright. Or perhaps just agree with part, but disagree with some form of rebuttal. I am kind of sick of hearing your responses as "For whom?" or "Evidence please?". It really vexes me that you want to seem like a speed bump for a debate site. It is no wonder we have only a few new registering forum users every year. They probably look at your 7 post a day average of repetitive droll, and head for other websites. Or is that the actual strategy you are trying to employ?

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #113 - Jun 2nd, 2017 at 7:30pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Jun 1st, 2017 at 10:00pm:

I am trying to help you... and you want to abuse me over the forum because you have nothing to contribute.

Perhaps some new strategy? Instead of implicitly accepting an opponent's argument by entertaining their views with a challenge, perhaps you could reject their argument outright. Or perhaps just agree with part, but disagree with some form of rebuttal. I am kind of sick of hearing your responses as "For whom?" or "Evidence please?". It really vexes me that you want to seem like a speed bump for a debate site. It is no wonder we have only a few new registering forum users every year. They probably look at your 7 post a day average of repetitive droll, and head for other websites. Or is that the actual strategy you are trying to employ?

Another possibility is that he is a retarded muzzo who has half a dozen standard phrases that he inserts to stifle debate or annoy posters so much they just leave.

Perhaps he cannot think, has no cerebral capacity for debate and simply states something he heard once and thinks it makes him sound Smart.

Or perhaps he is just an apologist, sycophant,  sympathiser traitor to the human race.

Take your pick

Yawn away bwyannnnnnnnnnnn

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #114 - Jun 2nd, 2017 at 7:52pm

Frank wrote on Jun 1st, 2017 at 8:55pm:

You stupid, sad bastard.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Soren, you really need to lift your game, tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #115 - Jun 2nd, 2017 at 7:54pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  UnSubRocky, you're just wasting more electrons by typing bullshit to try and justify your ad hominem argument.  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #116 - Jun 2nd, 2017 at 7:56pm

Valkie wrote on Jun 2nd, 2017 at 7:30pm:

Another possibility is that he is a retarded muzzo who has half a dozen standard phrases that he inserts to stifle debate or annoy posters so much they just leave.

Perhaps he cannot think, has no cerebral capacity for debate and simply states something he heard once and thinks it makes him sound Smart.

Or perhaps he is just an apologist, sycophant,  sympathiser traitor to the human race.

Take your pick

Yawn away bwyannnnnnnnnnnn

Boring as bat poo, really, Valkie.  Why do you even bother posting if all you can do is attack people all the time?  You never post anything constructive, just hatred and bile.  Tsk, tsk.  Are you really that unhappy with the rest of the world?  What is troubling you so much?   Talk to Soren, he's a trick cyclist by trade.  You two should get on like a house on fire...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #117 - Jun 2nd, 2017 at 8:31pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 2nd, 2017 at 7:52pm:

You stupid, sad bastard.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Soren, you really need to lift your game, tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

What?? You aren't a semi-literate, pompous, ignorant ass?

Prove it.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #118 - Jun 2nd, 2017 at 9:34pm

Frank wrote on Jun 2nd, 2017 at 8:31pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jun 2nd, 2017 at 7:52pm:

You stupid, sad bastard.

What?? You aren't a semi-literate, pompous, ignorant ass?

Prove it.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Still down in the gutter, hey, Soren?  Is that the best you can do?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #119 - Jun 2nd, 2017 at 11:28pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 2nd, 2017 at 7:54pm:

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  UnSubRocky, you're just wasting more electrons by typing bullshit to try and justify your ad hominem argument.  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

You are just some automated responder, aren't you?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print