At my desk.
Blame the West
May 13th, 2017 at 11:11am

Aussie wrote on May 12th, 2017 at 10:27pm:
Frank wrote on May 12th, 2017 at 10:19pm:
Aussie wrote on May 12th, 2017 at 10:12pm:
Frank wrote on May 12th, 2017 at 10:10pm:
Brian Ross wrote on May 12th, 2017 at 8:56pm:
People fear Muslims because they refuse to understand Muslims, Soren.  Just like you do.  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

What IS the 'true' meaning of the daily Islamic murder of innocents, you disgusting, stupid f Vcking  bastard? Where IS the misunderstanding?

What do YOU understand by the daily jihadi murders, you yawning, stupid, hideous worm.

Is there a War going on?  One on 'Terror,' waged by the West?

Is there a War going on? Yeah, it's called jihad.

Should the West not respond to it?  Is that what you are saying Arse?? Let there be Islamic jihad against the West and the West must not respond?

Are you really that Brian/Karnal??

Yes, you are.

The West started this chit.  Don't whinge if 'terror' fights back.

Aussie wrote on May 13th, 2017 at 10:58am:
Quote:
When did the west start it Aussie?

You could argue, 1948.  More recently, Kuwait.

Aussie, what exactly are we blaming the west for? And why do you think it "started" in 1948?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: Blame the West
Reply #1 - May 13th, 2017 at 11:19am

1948=the State of Israel.  Would you like me to explain Kuwait?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - May 13th, 2017 at 12:03pm

Aussie wrote on May 13th, 2017 at 11:19am:

So there is Islamic jihad against civilians in the West because the UN recognised Israel in 1948?

And you really, really think that the sunnis and the shia are murdering each other in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria because of Israel? That jihadis like Boko Haram, the Taliban, ISIS, the jihadis of Thailand, India, Pakistan, Philippines, Africa and elsewhere are murdering civilians because of Israel?  That Hib ul Tahrir and the Muslim Bruvvahood want an Islamic caliphate across the globe because of Israel? That Muslim apostates are killed by other Muslims because of Israel?

You cannot possibly believe this nonsense. Nobody is that stupid.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #3 - May 13th, 2017 at 12:06pm

History of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt

The Muslim Brotherhood is an Islamic organization that was founded in Ismailia, Egypt by Hassan al-Banna in March 1928 as an Islamist religious, political, and social movement.[1][2] The group spread to other Muslim countries but has its largest, or one of its largest, organizations in Egypt, where for many years it has been the largest, best-organized, and most disciplined political opposition force,[3][4][5] despite a succession of government crackdowns in 1948, 1954, 1965 after plots, or alleged plots, of assassination and overthrow were uncovered.

IBI

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #4 - May 13th, 2017 at 12:07pm

Hmmmm!

I think that some people do underestimate human stupidity!

Grin

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #5 - May 13th, 2017 at 12:08pm

Aussie, what exactly are we blaming the west for? And why do you think it "started" in 1948?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #6 - May 13th, 2017 at 12:12pm

Frank wrote on May 13th, 2017 at 12:03pm:

So there is Islamic jihad against civilians in the West because the UN recognised Israel in 1948?

And you really, really think that the sunnis and the shia are murdering each other in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria because of Israel? That jihadis like Boko Haram, the Taliban, ISIS, the jihadis of Thailand, India, Pakistan, Philippines, Africa and elsewhere are murdering civilians because of Israel?  That Hib ul Tahrir and the Muslim Bruvvahood want an Islamic caliphate across the globe because of Israel? That Muslim apostates are killed by other Muslims because of Israel?

The 'Arabs' have been at each others throats for centuries.  We need to keep our nose out of that, and I suppose we did originally start meddling with the first Crusade.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #7 - May 13th, 2017 at 12:15pm

Aussie wrote on May 13th, 2017 at 12:12pm:
Frank wrote on May 13th, 2017 at 12:03pm:

The 'Arabs' have been at each others throats for centuries.  We need to keep our nose out of that, and I suppose we did originally start meddling with the first Crusade.

Oh dear....  more of Aussie's swiss cheese history...
never hear of the Muslim Conquests of the Holy Lands eh bwian.  oh I'm sorry it sounded like you for a minute bwian...  I meant Aussie. Cheesy
The First Crusade (1095–1099) started as a widespread pilgrimage of western Christendom and ended as a military expedition by Roman Catholic Europe to regain the Holy Land taken in the Muslim conquests of the Levant (632–661), ultimately resulting in the capture of Jerusalem in 1099.

Oh and the Crusades have been over for centuries only dopes and muslims keep bringing them up as an excuse.
« Last Edit: May 13th, 2017 at 5:10pm by Grendel »  

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #8 - May 13th, 2017 at 12:15pm

The Arab Muslims have been conquering and destroying western civilisation for 1400 years. They have only focused on each other since the west stopped them focusing on Europe and Africa, in particular raiding them for slaves. They do not choose to fight each other and only attack us if we attack them. They choose to attack us and only attack each other when they have nothing better to do.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - May 13th, 2017 at 1:01pm

freediver wrote on May 13th, 2017 at 12:15pm:
The Arab Muslims have been conquering and destroying western civilisation for 1400 years. They have only focused on each other since the west stopped them focusing on Europe and Africa, in particular raiding them for slaves. They do not choose to fight each other and only attack us if we attack them. They choose to attack us and only attack each other when they have nothing better to do.

Good point, FD. GW Bush had nothing better to do too, eh?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #10 - May 13th, 2017 at 2:29pm

freediver wrote on May 13th, 2017 at 12:15pm:

Cute.  Focusing.

Grendel
, since when were the 'Holy Lands' property of the West?

IP Logged

Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Reply #11 - May 13th, 2017 at 3:09pm

Do some homework aussie.

1. WWI - do you think that had anything to do with the current situation.....

Next question once you answer this. Understanding history is a step by step analysis.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #12 - May 13th, 2017 at 3:17pm

Super Nova wrote on May 13th, 2017 at 3:09pm:
Do some homework aussie.

1. WWI - do you think that had anything to do with the current situation.....

Next question once you answer this. Understanding history is a step by step analysis.

I know it did.  That European War among western nations had terrible consequences there.

Proves my point.

IP Logged

Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Reply #13 - May 13th, 2017 at 3:20pm

Proves you don't know what you are talking about.

They chose to side with Germany. They lost. Empire over. The victors set the new rules and new governance structure and begin dividing up the empire. Who's fault is that..... then.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #14 - May 13th, 2017 at 3:32pm

Super Nova wrote on May 13th, 2017 at 3:20pm:
Proves you don't know what you are talking about.

They chose to side with Germany. They lost. Empire over. The victors set the new rules and new governance structure and begin dividing up the empire. Who's fault is that..... then.

What was Germany doing there in the ME in the first place?  Is it not part of the 'West?'  Do you mean that the Turks sided with Germany?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7
Send Topic Print