Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
that .MP3 recording, of the Tommy Robinson intervi (Read 531 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
that .MP3 recording, of the Tommy Robinson intervi
Apr 28th, 2017 at 7:21am

I listened to that .MP3 recording, of the Tommy Robinson interview on 2GB.

Everyone in Australia, needs to listen to it.

Thanks for the link, Frank.
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1492951037/8#8

IMAGE.....

Tommy Robinson Interview
           recorded on 2017-Apr-27  Thu,
http://www.2gb.com/podcast/tommy-robinson-interview/
[there is an .MP3 download at    "Download this podcast here" ]

Those who were exquisitely exposed in that Tommy Robinson interview are;

ISLAM
a cancer on everything in the world which is naive and innocent, feeding eagerly upon those who are complacent and morally corrupt, vicious, violent, deceitful, a destroyer of the human psyche, pure evil, murderous,

POLITICAL LEFTISTS, IN THE WEST
culpable, treacherous, blind, complacent, morally corrupt, immoral facilitators of a great evil [in ISLAM],

MSM, IN THE WEST
culpable, blind, self-serving, morally corrupt, facilitators of a great and destructive evil [in ISLAM],

POLITICAL ELITE, IN THE WEST
self-serving, cowardly, culpable, deeply morally corrupt,

PUBLIC [CITIZENS], IN THE WEST
naive, blind, complacent, NOT innocent, morally corrupt,

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: that .MP3 recording, of the Tommy Robinson intervi
Reply #1 - Apr 28th, 2017 at 8:04am

ADDITIONAL;

Yadda wrote on Apr 28th, 2017 at 7:21am:

Those who were exquisitely exposed in that Tommy Robinson interview are;

ISLAM
a cancer on everything in the world which is naive and innocent, feeding eagerly upon those who are complacent and morally corrupt       AND COWARDLY,      vicious, violent, deceitful, a destroyer of the human psyche, pure evil, murderous,

Revelation 21:5
And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
6  And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
7  He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #2 - Apr 30th, 2017 at 12:32pm

this link is dead.....

use this 'new' link......

http://www.2gb.com/podcast/the-tommy-robinson-interview/

i do not know why 2GB needed to change the characters in their link!! ??     duh!

Good interview.

Everyone in Australia, who is concerned about the dangers which we face from ISLAM, should listen to this Tommy Robinson interview, imo.

The dangers we all face from ISLAM, and from the complacency and cowardice of our political elite and the MSM, are eloquently and bluntly stated, imo.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Apr 30th, 2017 at 12:49pm

Yadda wrote on Apr 30th, 2017 at 12:32pm:
this link is dead.....

use this 'new' link......

http://www.2gb.com/podcast/the-tommy-robinson-interview/

i do not know why 2GB needed to change the characters in their link!! ??     duh!

Good interview.

Everyone in Australia, who is concerned about the dangers which we face from ISLAM, should listen to this Tommy Robinson interview, imo.

The dangers we all face from ISLAM, and from the complacency and cowardice of our political elite and the MSM, are eloquently and bluntly stated, imo.

That link works Yadda

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #4 - Apr 30th, 2017 at 1:08pm

Oh boy looks like George W Bush et al really done a number on your psyche........!!

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #5 - Apr 30th, 2017 at 1:28pm

Ajax wrote on Apr 30th, 2017 at 1:08pm:

Oh boy looks like George W Bush et al really done a number on your psyche........!!

Ajax,

Your suggestion, is simply far fetched and improbable.
.....as i am always wearing my aluminum foil helmet.

What do you use ??????

Hmmm ?

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #6 - Apr 30th, 2017 at 1:31pm

I was looking forward to a bike ride in the forest today...... but it looks like it is going to rain.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #7 - Apr 30th, 2017 at 1:36pm

Yadda wrote on Apr 30th, 2017 at 1:28pm:
Ajax wrote on Apr 30th, 2017 at 1:08pm:

Ajax,

Your suggestion, is simply far fetched and improbable.
.....as i am always wearing my aluminum foil helmet.

What do you use ??????

Hmmm ?

Well since he was the most powerful man on Earth, kryptonite..........!!

Where kryptonite = logic, common sense and reason.... Smiley

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print