Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 
Send Topic Print
Sexual harassment and hospitality (Read 12343 times)
Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Re: Sexual harassment and hospitality
Reply #285 - Apr 28th, 2017 at 8:58pm

Aussie wrote on Apr 28th, 2017 at 8:54pm:
Aussie wrote on Apr 28th, 2017 at 7:01pm:
Quote:
hes happy decking women remember i am sure he couldnt careless about this thread.... Angry

Roll Eyes

cods, if you post that garbage allegation once more, I will report it to Effendi and every GMod.

This is my only warning.

Cods has posted nothing but the truth regarding YOU!

As such you can GGF.

Oh and this is MY final warning Princess!

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #286 - Apr 28th, 2017 at 9:00pm

+

IBI

IP Logged

Postmodern Trendoid III
Gold Member

Reply #287 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 1:42am

Fair dinkum.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #288 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 1:44am

Dinkum them.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #289 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 2:11am

cods wrote on Apr 28th, 2017 at 8:05pm:
Alinta wrote on Apr 28th, 2017 at 7:55pm:
What I know first hand in dealing with media is they do whatever it takes to garner maximum interest........delete/distort/ misconstrue interviewees' words, etc etc.  .......I've no reason to think those tactics are absent in the case of Erin.

if you were a Hungry Jacks owner or manager how would you like to read that article..???>..because while its mentioned she had 11 jobs...no other business name was mentioned

From personal experience, the media will dub one answer over another, and will not even bother with documents...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #290 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 2:15am

Not me - I'm just watching the bitch fight......... (chews popcorn - you ever notice how the bits of husk get down between your teeth?... buggar).....  Cool

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #291 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 3:20am

The first 5 years of Raven' working life was in hospitality and it was disgusting to see how women were treated.

5 years behind a bar, 2 of which as manager. The number of times Raven has booted men from that bar because of their treatment to his female staff is staggering.

It's been over 10 years since Raven worked a bar but even now when he goes out he see how female staff are treated.

If you behave in this manner then you are not a man, you are filth and should be treated with utter contempt.

Quoth the Raven "Nevermore"

Raven would rather ask questions that may never be answered, then accept answers which must never be questioned.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #292 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 8:54am

Quote:
hes happy decking women remember i am sure he couldnt careless about this thread.... Angry

Roll Eyes

cods, if you post that garbage allegation once more, I will report it to Effendi and every GMod.

This is my only warning.

yes I remember the warning you gave me some time ago regarding using the word   have you also reported others that I have seen many times using the word??????

I doubt it.. in fact you even used it yourself   not that long ago.... Angry

but I forget myself this is a GET CODS isnt is.. and you fav gmod will oblige wont he.,..

yes indeed!

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #293 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 9:13am

Lisa Jones wrote on Apr 28th, 2017 at 8:58pm:
Quote:

Roll Eyes

This is my only warning.

Cods has posted regarding YOU!

As such you can GGF.

Oh and this is MY final warning Princess!

be careful lisa    very carefull I did get  my warning...

a very aggressive one    in fact I am beginning to feel very "HARRASSED"  myself... as this young girl seemed to have been singled out... well thats exactly how i feel... EXACTLY....

I have seen the term used quite a few time on ozpol.  and never one complaint    until cods says  something  and BOOM.... I will send you a PM lisa..

I dont want to be labeled a VICTIM again.. Angry Angry

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #294 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 2:02pm

cods wrote on Apr 29th, 2017 at 8:54am:
Quote:

Roll Eyes

This is my only warning.

yes I remember the warning you gave me some time ago regarding using the word   have you also reported others that I have seen many times using the word??????

I doubt it.. in fact you even used it yourself   not that long ago.... Angry

but I forget myself this is a GET CODS isnt is.. and you fav gmod will oblige wont he.,..

yes indeed!

Cods, I have never 'warned' you previously although you have previously tried that crap on.  If someone else spoke to you, that is their business.

As you repeated the garbage, this time, I have told you what would happen if you tried it again.

If someone else has spoken to you recently, well......that too is for them....not me, but.....(this also is a heads up......) you always appear to slip dangerously close to breaching the Rule about not revealing the contents of PMs without express permission.

Quote:
Privacy
OzPolitic values the privacy of all members. Do not post personal information about other members without their explicit permission. This includes the contents of personal messages and emails, photos, names, IP addresses, phone numbers, locations etc. This includes information that can be found online and instructions on how to find information about specific members. Such behaviour is considered stalking.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #295 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 2:15pm

Cods, I have never 'warned' you previously although you have previously tried that crap on.  If someone else spoke to you, that is their business.

As you repeated the garbage, this time, I have told you what would happen if you tried it again.

If someone else has spoken to you recently, well......that too is for them....not me, but.....(this also is a heads up......) you always appear to slip dangerously close to breaching the Rule about not revealing the contents of PMs without express permission

this has just been modified by myself   and is the post by aussie....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I do know all about the rules sir I can assure you...

and the point is you have warned me on PM   if you would like me to print it up I will do so..

I recall quite clearly I took what you said as a threat.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes and I told you so....

so stop threatening me.. and announcing how close I do something   everyone on here mentions PMs they have received and not once do you come out and claim they are going close to the mark..

please do not refer to my posts again... IU am over you doing your best to intimidate me  and put my name in a bad light..
I know what you are doing and I know why you are doing it...

and I am over it.. leave me alone mate and I am happy to leave you alone....I can and will send your PM to setanta if thats what it will come down too..

I do not like your tactics one bit   you think you are so clever avoiding saying anything... yet you say everything....

just stay away sir.... if you say one more thing I will report you for abuse.

Quote:

I take that to be very very  threatening  Angry Angry

« Last Edit: Apr 29th, 2017 at 6:46pm by cods »  

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #296 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 2:56pm

cods wrote on Apr 29th, 2017 at 2:15pm:
Quote:
I do know all about the rules sir I can assure you...

and the point is you have warned me on PM   if you would like me to print it up I will do so..

I recall quite clearly I took what you said as a threat.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes and I told you so....

What date, so I can  check my 'sent PMs.'

Quote:
so stop threatening me.. and announcing how close I do something   everyone on here mentions PMs they have received and not once do you come out and claim they are going close to the mark..

There is no threat, cods.  What there is  a neutral, matter of fact, and accurate advice as to what my response (and it is not directed directly at you) will be if you repeat that totally false and defamatory statement.

Quote:
please do not refer to my posts again... IU am over you doing your best to intimidate me  and put my name in a bad light..
I know what you are doing and I know why you are doing it...

and I am over it.. leave me alone mate and I am happy to leave you alone....I can and will send your PM to setanta if thats what it will come down too..

No.  I will post in response to your Posts like every other Member is entitled to.

What is the date of the PM you want to send to Setanta?  I'll go look and post it myself in open.

Quote:
I do not like your tactics one bit   you think you are so clever avoiding saying anything... yet you say everything....

just stay away sir.... if you say one more thing I will report you for abuse.

Go right ahead.

Quote:

I take that to be very very  threatening  Angry Angry

See above.

The last PM I sent to you was on the 7th March, 2017, 53 days ago!  There was nothing threatening in it.  In fact, it contained two words which were quite reassuring ~ 'Relax cods.'  The last PM prior to that was on the 31st January, 2017 and it was equally polite.

So, let me have the dates of the PMs you are referring to, please.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #297 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 3:04pm

Cods you are free to post the PM I sent to you which basically says if you want to accuse someone of an illegal activity you better post up the evidence, take it to the cops, or just don't do it.

I have no idea how you can take that as threatening, aggressive or harassment.

Edit: In fact I give permission for any of my moderating PMs to be posted by anyone.
« Last Edit: Apr 29th, 2017 at 3:41pm by Setanta »  

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #298 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 4:28pm

Setanta wrote on Apr 29th, 2017 at 3:04pm:
Cods you are free to post the PM I sent to you which basically says if you want to accuse someone of an illegal activity you better post up the evidence, take it to the cops, or just don't do it.

Edit: In fact I give permission for any of my moderating PMs to be posted by anyone.

So that a wider audience will see that, perhaps you could post it in Feedback or similar?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #299 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 6:44pm

Setanta wrote on Apr 29th, 2017 at 3:04pm:

EXCUSE ME SETANTA..

I will post it up..

but before i do..

THE POST YOU HAVE JUST REPLIED TO

WAS NOT SENT TO YOU

THE PM I WAS REFERRING TOO WAS SENT TO ME BY AUSSIE A LONG TIME AGE... WHEN THE" D" WORD WAS FIRST MENTIONED ON OZPOL...WHERE I FELT THREATENED BY WHAT WAS SAID..

why do people keep reading my posts wrongwrongwrong..and then in public giving me a tongue lashing..making me out to be a harridan   

aussie is doing his usual sidestepping this goes mack months it wasnt yesterday or 53 days ago..

setanta I have asked him not to address me again..

why havent you said anything to him about obliging me???.....or dont you concern yourself with how cods feels..??? because so far I have not seen you tell one person to back off of abusing me...not one...'' all i see or get from you is self promotion what a good job you claim you are doing...and how fair you are to all members

well good on the 99 other posters on here....

because I sure as hell dont feel like anyone is fair to me...

I do hope you have gone back and re read that post and why I posted it....because it always seems to me you only read what I say  never what is said to me and why I have responded...

I wouldnt be saying all this in public..

but you brought it on here...and like auissie..

he gave me a WARNING a loud and clear WARNING in public  on this very thread....

how come no mention  on posts  sending "warnings"  to  other members??.............hummmmmmmmmmmm!

" oh thats right he has special privileges".....

at least thats how it looks from where I am sitting..

as you can see he is now joining in your tirade   

his other usual trait..

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 
Send Topic Print