IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: trailer trash
Reply #61 - Apr 28th, 2017 at 6:18am

Setanta wrote on Apr 28th, 2017 at 6:12am:
mothra wrote on Apr 28th, 2017 at 6:06am:
I'm only answering your questions, Setanta.

I would not be provoked by being called racist, sexist or Islamophobic into being more racist, sexist and Islamophobic.

I would be horrified by the accusations. I would question myself.

Now, what do you think of Gordy's thread about Mohammed raping 3 year olds?

A lot of people would. Challenge accepted. I have no idea if Mo did it or not so I reserve opinion. I know he was partial to little girls.

So you didn't read the thread.

Yet you prove my point. Entirely. And justify what Gordy was trying to do.

The thread is a about a man called Mohammed who is accused of indecent assault against a 3 year old girl.

There is neither any explanation of what that indecent assault represents or a conviction of guilt.

Yet the thread title "Mohammed rapes a 3 year old girl" remains.

And you thought it was about the prophet Mohammed.

Do you think that was Gordy's intention?

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #62 - Apr 28th, 2017 at 6:19am

Why? You asked me if I read the thread. I said no. What does that prove?

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Apr 28th, 2017 at 6:22am

Setanta wrote on Apr 28th, 2017 at 6:19am:
Why? You asked me if I read the thread. I said no. What does that prove?

Well, it proves that you don't read threads Setanta. Even when members tell you to read threads. Repeatedly.

Yet you were quite willing to accept that the prophet Mohammed raped a 3 year old ... based on a thread title from a known Islamophobe.

And you wonder what i am fighting?

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #64 - Apr 28th, 2017 at 6:28am

mothra wrote on Apr 28th, 2017 at 6:18am:

I would not be provoked by being called racist, sexist or Islamophobic into being more racist, sexist and Islamophobic.

A lot of people would. Challenge accepted. I have no idea if Mo did it or not so I reserve opinion. I know he was partial to little girls.

The thread is a about a man called Mohammed who is accused of indecent assault against a 3 year old girl.

There is neither any explanation of what that indecent assault represents or a conviction of guilt.

At this stage of the morning 6:21. I couldn't be buggered. I could probably continue our exchange and am up for that but I'm extremely tired and pissed and don't want to expand he terms of reference beyond where we were before whatever happened on Gordy's thread that I have not and will not read this morning.

I guess I just don't have the stamina you need. Wink

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - Apr 28th, 2017 at 6:30am

Setanta wrote on Apr 28th, 2017 at 6:28am:
mothra wrote on Apr 28th, 2017 at 6:18am:

At this stage of the morning 6:21. I couldn't be buggered. I could probably continue our exchange and am up for that but I'm extremely tired and pissed and don't want to expand he terms of reference beyond where we were before whatever happened on Gordy's thread that I have not and will not read this morning.

I guess I just don't have the stamina you need. Wink

Yet i've been asking you to look at it for about 2 hours now.

Setanta. Own your bullshit.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - Apr 28th, 2017 at 6:33am

Probably more like 3 hours.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #67 - Apr 28th, 2017 at 6:36am

setanta it is fast becoming where we all have to be very very ever so careful what we post on ozpol....

words are picked out selectively and used against you, if you are disliked.?????... they are even saved up and used against you...

I inadvertently used the word BELONG when doing my best to explain myself..[
for the umpteenth time
]

I am always being asked to explain myself... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes..

having admitted I "belonged"  I got the usual tirade.....

set so many people use a word in a title or a post without giving it enormous thought as to the consequences does that make them the "devil"?? 

gordy has a bit of a heavy foot but I find I can argue with him in quite a friendly way......a bit of argy bargy...gordy is a family man he works for himself he employs people...just because some of us are not as articulate and friendly and nice in how we speak of or too others  doesnt make us racists or ugly people who hate for the sake of it.. it makes us pretty human I think......we! well some of us make mistakes...I am sure if you questioned gordy on his choice of words for his thread title he would see your point of view....

in the mean time!I do not see where this thread has got a thing to do with gordies rape thread

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #68 - Apr 28th, 2017 at 6:40am

mothra wrote on Apr 28th, 2017 at 6:33am:

Not this morning Mothra. 3 hours about was 3:30, now I'm really not going to. I'm happy to argue the point a bit but I'm not going out reading and judging in my state. let up on it is a failure on my behalf. I could have just not been here... Note to self.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #69 - Apr 28th, 2017 at 6:41am

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #70 - Apr 28th, 2017 at 6:42am

cods wrote on Apr 28th, 2017 at 6:36am:
setanta it is fast becoming where we all have to be very very ever so careful what we post on ozpol....

words are picked out selectively and used against you, if you are disliked.?????... they are even saved up and used against you...

for the umpteenth time
]

set so many people use a word in a title or a post without giving it enormous thought as to the consequences does that make them the "devil"?? 

gordy has a bit of a heavy foot but I find I can argue with him in quite a friendly way......a bit of argy bargy...gordy is a family man he works for himself he employs people...just because some of us are not as articulate and friendly and nice in how we speak of or too others  doesnt make us racists or ugly people who hate for the sake of it.. it makes us pretty human I think......we! well some of us make mistakes...I am sure if you questioned gordy on his choice of words for his thread title he would see your point of view....

in the mean time!I do not see where this thread has got a thing to do with gordies rape thread

Words aren't picked out selectively at all.

People are held accountable for what they type. Precisely for what they type.

If you have a problem with that, i suggest you be more deliberate in what you say.

Now Cods, what do you think of Gordy's thread about Mohammed raping a 3 year old?

Setanta doesn't seem to want to say ... aside from the statement that the prophet Mohammed did this or that.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #71 - Apr 28th, 2017 at 6:45am

Setanta wrote on Apr 28th, 2017 at 6:40am:
mothra wrote on Apr 28th, 2017 at 6:33am:

Not this morning Mothra. 3 hours about was 3:30, now I'm really not going to. I'm happy to argue the point a bit but I'm not going out reading and judging in my state. let up on it is a failure on my behalf. I could have just not been here... Note to self.

Well then, perhaps you shouldn't ry using using Gordy as an example of someone who doesn't deserve to be called an Islamophobe and a racist?

You know, if you don't have all the information at hand.

Despite the best efforts of forum members to point it out to you.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #72 - Apr 28th, 2017 at 6:50am

for the umpteenth time
]

WTF are you on about cods? Why do you have to be careful? What words did I use against you?

To be honest, I don't GaF what you post  unless some whiner complains.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #73 - Apr 28th, 2017 at 6:50am

this thread is now 5 pages long   it went pear shaped on page 1....the young men who went to court were not charged with rape  or even close to it...

just pointing that out!

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #74 - Apr 28th, 2017 at 6:55am

Setanta wrote on Apr 28th, 2017 at 6:50am:

for the umpteenth time
]

WTF are you on about cods? Why do you have to be careful? What words did I use against you?

her e we go..

not me   I am talking about anyone  gordy used the rape word when a child had not been exactly raped....

wrong word   terrible crime....this thread is not about rape  or gordy or muslims...yet as you say its been talked about for 3 hours... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

but mostly about another member on here....and all his terrible faults...are you not just a little bit ashamed of yourself for indulging in a member slanging thread???

maybe I am wrong  but to me its not nice when a gmod gets involved in this type of thing....all I said set. was

we some of us all make mistakes and use words by error..  not deliberately ..just we happen to be humans thats all..

why do you have to use language like WTF are you on about.. Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry.. to me but I dont see it to anyone else on the threads,. Angry Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print