Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
trailer trash (Read 4707 times)
mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: trailer trash
Reply #45 - Apr 28th, 2017 at 5:25am

Perhaps you also missed the post about him asking about the status of Yassmin Abdel-Magied genitals?

You know, because she is a Muslim, it gives him the right to make a point of her woman's bits.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Apr 28th, 2017 at 5:31am

Apologies, Cods, for what has become of your thread.

Know that i support you in your intent on posting it.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Apr 28th, 2017 at 5:40am

I know you must have read it by now, Setanta.

Procrastinating?

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #48 - Apr 28th, 2017 at 5:41am

mothra wrote on Apr 28th, 2017 at 5:25am:
Perhaps you also missed the post about him asking about the status of Yassmin Abdel-Magied genitals?

You know, because she is a Muslim, it gives him the right to make a point of her woman's bits.

I see lotsa shyte Mothra. More than I want to. Remember what I said a few post back when you label someone?

People jack up. That will include trying to piss you off by any means. The more you take it as the truth of the person the more you will get what you expect.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #49 - Apr 28th, 2017 at 5:43am

mothra wrote on Apr 28th, 2017 at 5:40am:
I know you must have read it by now, Setanta.

Procrastinating?

Gimme a break. When do I not answer you? I've been awake 24 hours now. I'm pissed, I might be a little slow. Cogent but a little lax on the reflexes.

edit: And I'm going to tell my wife you kept me up all night when she is pissed at me and she is going to be so pissed! You haven't been to bed yet? You know we have to do...

You're in trouble, Mothra! Grin

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Apr 28th, 2017 at 5:43am

Setanta wrote on Apr 28th, 2017 at 5:41am:

I see lotsa shyte Mothra. More than I want to. Remember what I said a few post back when you label someone?

People jack up. That will include trying to piss you off by any means. The more you take it as the truth of the person the more you will get what you expect.

So, you are once again arguing that the genesis of racism, sexism and Islamophobia lies with the people that decry racism, sexism and Islamophobia?

You can't be serious.

What do you think of Gordy's thread about Mohammed raping a 3 year old?

You seem to not want to say.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #51 - Apr 28th, 2017 at 5:49am

mothra wrote on Apr 28th, 2017 at 5:43am:

So, you are once again arguing that the genesis of racism, sexism and Islamophobia lies with the people that decry racism, sexism and Islamophobia?

You can't be serious.

HuH? No, I say those that approach it like you and Greg can drive people to the other side. If I was on the fence and caught a night of You and Greg, I would be pissed of and likely to be antagonistic. Say things to piss you off, feedback loop.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #52 - Apr 28th, 2017 at 5:55am

Come on Mothra, I know you are there..

Procrastinating? Wink

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Apr 28th, 2017 at 5:56am

Setanta wrote on Apr 28th, 2017 at 5:49am:

You can't be serious.

HuH? No, I say those that approach it like you and Greg can drive people to the other side. If I was on the fence and caught a night of You and Greg, I would be pissed of and likely to be antagonistic. Say things to piss you off, feedback loop.

You would be antagonised by being called a racist, sexist or Islamophbe?

I would think most sensible people would strive to prove that they were none of those things.

Meh. I suppose it comes don to wht you value.

For me, being called one of those things would be the highest insult. I would not, upon being called one of those things, set about to be as racist, sexist an Islamophobic as i could manage.

I would question myself.

Why do you think people who are called those things don't question themselves, Setanta?

And whilst i am asking questions, what do you think of Gordy's thread on Mohammed raping a 3 year old gorl?
« Last Edit: Apr 28th, 2017 at 6:02am by mothra »  

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Apr 28th, 2017 at 6:01am

Setanta wrote on Apr 28th, 2017 at 5:55am:
Come on Mothra, I know you are there..

Procrastinating? Wink

What is your opinion on Gordy's thread about Mohammed raping a  year old girl?

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #55 - Apr 28th, 2017 at 6:03am

mothra wrote on Apr 28th, 2017 at 5:56am:

You can't be serious.

I would think most sensible people would strive to prove that they were none of those things.

For me, being called one of those things would be the highest insult. I would not, upon being called one of those things, set about to be as racist, sexist an Islamophobic as i could manage.

I would question myself.

Why do you think people who are called those things don't wuestion themselves, Setanta?

And whilst i am asking questions, what do you think of Gordy's thread on Mohammed raping a 3 year old gorl?

I am not everyone. I don't care what people think. My ego doesn't need validation. That doesn't mean things don't piss me off. I don't often get cranky but I did this week. At the soup kitchen someone used my knife to cut cheesecake in a ceramic tray. A razor edge against a ceramic. Closest to the most I've spat the dummy in a long time.

My Gordon Ramsay moment! Grin

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Apr 28th, 2017 at 6:06am

Setanta wrote on Apr 28th, 2017 at 6:03am:
mothra wrote on Apr 28th, 2017 at 5:56am:

You can't be serious.

I would question myself.

Why do you think people who are called those things don't wuestion themselves, Setanta?

I am not everyone. I don't care what people think. My ego doesn't need validation. That doesn't mean things don't piss me off. I don't often get cranky but I did this week. At the soup kitchen someone used my knife to cut cheesecake in a ceramic tray. A razor edge against a ceramic. Closest to the most I've spat the dummy in a long time.

My Gordon Ramsay moment! Grin

I'm only answering your questions, Setanta.

I would not be provoked by being called racist, sexist or Islamophobic into being more racist, sexist and Islamophobic.

I would be horrified by the accusations. I would question myself.

Now, what do you think of Gordy's thread about Mohammed raping 3 year olds?

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Apr 28th, 2017 at 6:12am

You really don;t want to to say what you think about Gordy's thread about Mohammed raping a 3 year old, do you?

Like really alot.

Why is that Setanta?

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #58 - Apr 28th, 2017 at 6:12am

mothra wrote on Apr 28th, 2017 at 6:06am:
I'm only answering your questions, Setanta.

I would not be provoked by being called racist, sexist or Islamophobic into being more racist, sexist and Islamophobic.

I would be horrified by the accusations. I would question myself.

Now, what do you think of Gordy's thread about Mohammed raping 3 year olds?

A lot of people would. Challenge accepted. I have no idea if Mo did it or not so I reserve opinion. I know he was partial to little girls.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #59 - Apr 28th, 2017 at 6:14am

mothra wrote on Apr 28th, 2017 at 6:12am:
You really don;t want to to say what you think about Gordy's thread about Mohammed raping a 3 year old, do you?

Like really alot.

Why is that Setanta?

Why TF are you pushing me to answer when I am and it's not fast enough for you. I've already asked "when do I not reply to you?"

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print