Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
Iran subjects 30 arrested men to “sodomy tests” (Read 9512 times)
greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Iran subjects 30 arrested men to “sodomy tests”
Reply #75 - Apr 28th, 2017 at 6:22pm

Valkie wrote on Apr 28th, 2017 at 6:10pm:
Yadda wrote on Apr 26th, 2017 at 6:52pm:

Iran subjects 30 arrested men to “sodomy tests”

Quote:

By Robert Spencer on Apr 25, 2017 06:03 am

Islamic Republic of Iran arrests over 30 gay men, will subject them to “sodomy tests”

“Under Sharia law in Iran, homosexuality is punishable by death.”

But those in the West who call attention to the persecution of homosexuals under Islamic law are excoriated by gay rights activists as racist, bigoted “Islamophobes.”

Perhaps they don’t believe that things like this are really happening.

Well, they are.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/04/islamic-republic-of-iran-arrests-over-30-gay-...

But don't worry Leftists,       nothing bad will happen to these men if they are determined to be gay.

Because ISLAM is a tolerant and peaceful religion,      ....just ask any practicing moslem living in Australia.

Moslems living here in Australia will   lie to you   confirm that.

/sarc off

Typically, convicted gay men in Iran, are executed in a public place, by being hung by the neck from industrial boom cranes.

Its quite a party atmosphere, by all accounts,    usually attended by large crowds.

Back to the original post, before it was hijacked and twisted by apologists, sycophants and sympathizers.

What will happen to these people?
What "Testing" will be done, is it a blood test? perhaps a math test?
Or do they show pictures of men an watch for a reaction?

What a weird CULT this muzzo CULT is.

Everyone knows that all you have to do is watch how they walk.

How do they walk - like Egyptians?

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #76 - Apr 28th, 2017 at 10:15pm

Gordon wrote on Apr 28th, 2017 at 5:16pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 28th, 2017 at 5:14pm:
Gordon wrote on Apr 28th, 2017 at 5:12pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 28th, 2017 at 5:06pm:
Auggie wrote on Apr 28th, 2017 at 4:49pm:
I don't think we should have Sharia law, or any other religious law for that fact in Australia. Law should be secular and based on rationale rather than religion. This is nothing against Islam; I wouldn't want laws based on Judaism or Christianity.

Indeed.

Well said.

And I second that,  but it's fact that much of the Islamic world is moving towards a more puritanical form of Islam, and adopting Sharia Law.

Malaysia.http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/muslims-push-tougher-sharia-law-as-ma...

Indonesia
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-04-11/tensions-high-in-jakarta-before-governor-e...

Just another reason not to move there.

Australia has no intention of going down that path.

Crisis over.

You know when people immigrate here, they bring their food, and also their ideas.
Just as long as we all agree there is zero tolerance for any form of Sharia law in Australia, right?

Separation of Church and State is non-negotiable.

The Progressive President

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #77 - Apr 28th, 2017 at 11:31pm

Auggie wrote on Apr 28th, 2017 at 10:15pm:
I don't think we should have Sharia law, or any other religious law for that fact in Australia. Law should be secular and based on rationale rather than religion. This is nothing against Islam; I wouldn't want laws based on Judaism or Christianity.

Indeed.

Well said.

And I second that,  but it's fact that much of the Islamic world is moving towards a more puritanical form of Islam, and adopting Sharia Law.

Malaysia.http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/muslims-push-tougher-sharia-law-as-ma...

Indonesia
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-04-11/tensions-high-in-jakarta-before-governor-e...

Crisis over.

You know when people immigrate here, they bring their food, and also their ideas.
Just as long as we all agree there is zero tolerance for any form of Sharia law in Australia, right?

No no, Caesaurustus, we just need to change the policies of the two major parties and get them to support a referendum, then convince the majority of Australians to vote for it.

Easy. Constitution, church and state overturned.

We'll have Islam banned in no time, no?

IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #78 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 3:26am

Gordon wrote on Apr 28th, 2017 at 5:23pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 28th, 2017 at 5:21pm:

Indeed.

Well said.

Indonesia

Crisis over.

Sharia Law is not going to be implemented into Australia's legal system, Gordy.

Get used to it.

Really Gordon?

Quoth the Raven "Nevermore"

Raven would rather ask questions that may never be answered, then accept answers which must never be questioned.

IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #79 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 3:35am

Aussie wrote on Apr 26th, 2017 at 7:31pm:
Quote:
both Jesus and Paul condemned homosexuality, 2,000 years ago.

Really?  What did they say about it, Yadda?

Paul says one thing: KJV 1 Corinthians 6:9 - Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

Jesus says something else: KJV Matthew 19:11 - But He said to them, “Not all men can accept this statement, but only those to whom it has been given."

Matthew 19:12 "For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it."

Eunuchs who were made eunuchs by men is pretty self explanatory

Eunuchs who have made themselves eunuchs are men who foreswear marriage to better serve God.

But eunuchs born from their mother's womb is an interesting turn of phrase. During the time of Jesus the term "born a eunuch" was a term to describe effeminate men, commonly associated with homosexual desire. It was a widely used term and Jesus would have been familiar with it's meaning.

He lists people born gay alongside another honoured class (eunuchs for the kingdom), and accepts them as a natural part of God’s creation order.

Jesus said that most people are created for heterosexual marriage. But he does not see this as the only honourable way to live. He acknowledges that some human beings have been created by God to follow a less common, but equally legitimate path. There are some who have been eunuchs from birth — made that way by God.

So who you going to believe? Paul or Jesus?

Quoth the Raven "Nevermore"

Raven would rather ask questions that may never be answered, then accept answers which must never be questioned.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #80 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 8:31am

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 28th, 2017 at 11:31pm:

Indeed.

Well said.

Indonesia

Crisis over.

No no, Caesaurustus, we just need to change the policies of the two major parties and get them to support a referendum, then convince the majority of Australians to vote for it.

What a loverly dream.
A world free from the terrorism that is islam Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #81 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 5:16pm

Raven wrote on Apr 29th, 2017 at 3:35am:
Aussie wrote on Apr 26th, 2017 at 7:31pm:
Quote:
both Jesus and Paul condemned homosexuality, 2,000 years ago.

Really?  What did they say about it, Yadda?

Paul says one thing: KJV 1 Corinthians 6:9 - Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

Jesus says something else: KJV Matthew 19:11 - But He said to them, “Not all men can accept this statement, but only those to whom it has been given."

Matthew 19:12 "For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it."

Eunuchs who were made eunuchs by men is pretty self explanatory

Eunuchs who have made themselves eunuchs are men who foreswear marriage to better serve God.

But eunuchs born from their mother's womb is an interesting turn of phrase. During the time of Jesus the term "born a eunuch" was a term to describe effeminate men, commonly associated with homosexual desire. It was a widely used term and Jesus would have been familiar with it's meaning.

He lists people born gay alongside another honoured class (eunuchs for the kingdom), and accepts them as a natural part of God’s creation order.

Jesus said that most people are created for heterosexual marriage. But he does not see this as the only honourable way to live. He acknowledges that some human beings have been created by God to follow a less common, but equally legitimate path. There are some who have been eunuchs from birth — made that way by God.

So who you going to believe? Paul or Jesus?

Jesus was not 'discussing' homosexuals nor homosexuality.

Jesus mentioning 'eunuchs', is not talking about homosexuals.

n.b.
The definition of the word eunuch, implies a person who is 'non-sexual' or asexual [i.e. not sexually active].

And both Jesus and Paul suggested that for men who choose to seek/serve God, it was better to choose not to marry.

Or in your words; "men who foreswear marriage to better serve God."

Matthew 19:9
And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.
10  His disciples say unto him, If the case of the man be so with his wife, it is not good to marry.
11  But he said unto them, All men cannot receive this saying, save they to whom it is given.
12  For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.

1 Corinthians 7:27
Art thou bound unto a wife? seek not to be loosed. Art thou loosed from a wife? seek not a wife.
28  But and if thou marry, thou hast not sinned; and if a virgin marry, she hath not sinned. Nevertheless such shall have trouble in the flesh: but I spare you.
29  But this I say, brethren, the time is short: it remaineth, that both they that have wives be as though they had none;
30  And they that weep, as though they wept not; and they that rejoice, as though they rejoiced not; and they that buy, as though they possessed not;
31  And they that use this world, as not abusing it: for the fashion of this world passeth away.
32  But I would have you without carefulness. He that is unmarried careth for the things that belong to the Lord, how he may please the Lord:
33  But he that is married careth for the things that are of the world, how he may please his wife.

Matthew 6:24
No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #82 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 11:25pm

Valkie wrote on Apr 29th, 2017 at 8:31am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 28th, 2017 at 11:31pm:

Indeed.

Well said.

Indonesia

Crisis over.

What a loverly dream.
A world free from the terrorism that is islam Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Well, why not ban terrorism?

Oh look, we have.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #83 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 11:49pm

Karnal - I think you need a sodomy test.   Grin

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #84 - Apr 30th, 2017 at 12:03am

Bobby. wrote on Apr 29th, 2017 at 11:49pm:

I agree, Bobby, but let's ban sodomy first - the consentual version, anyway.

You can never be too careful these days, no?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #85 - Apr 30th, 2017 at 12:09am

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 30th, 2017 at 12:03am:

I agree, Bobby, but let's ban sodomy first - the consensual version, anyway.

Just don't drop that soap in a communal shower.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #86 - Apr 30th, 2017 at 12:27am

Bobby. wrote on Apr 30th, 2017 at 12:09am:

No man I ever fcked consented, son. They had to learn to enjoy it.

That made men of them, every last one.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #87 - Apr 30th, 2017 at 12:37am

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 30th, 2017 at 12:27am:

eww. Some never surrender.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #88 - Apr 30th, 2017 at 1:13am

Setanta wrote on Apr 30th, 2017 at 12:37am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 30th, 2017 at 12:27am:

eww. Some never surrender.

Some struggle, sure. But they all surrender in then end.

Check out Big Mole's pathetic attempts at saving face. "Serviceman". You can tell his heart's not in it. If he was smart, he'd get lubed up when he sees me coming.

I'll make a man of him yet, don't you worry about that. In the end, they can't get enough of it. The pricks wear me out, but you've got to bring them into line.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #89 - Apr 30th, 2017 at 5:46pm

Yadda wrote on Apr 29th, 2017 at 5:16pm:
The definition of the word eunuch, implies a person who is 'non-sexual' or asexual [i.e. not sexually active].

And both Jesus and Paul suggested that for men who choose to seek/serve God, it was better to choose not to marry.

Or in your words; "men who foreswear marriage to better serve God."

Yes, I agree with your interpretation of this. Both Paul and Jesus condemned sexual activity of any kind; and only prescribed sexual activity in the context of marriage where it was absolutely necessary.

The Progressive President

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print