Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 41
Send Topic Print
Disrespectful Rotten Bitch.. >:( (Read 35239 times)
President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Disrespectful Rotten Bitch.. >:(
Apr 25th, 2017 at 7:02pm

Quote:
ABC presenter Yassmin Abdel-Magied has been forced to delete a social media post in which she suggested Australians should be thinking about Manus Island, Nauru, Syria and Palestine today instead of the Anzacs.

The 26-year-old took to Facebook this morning to write “Lest We Forget (Manus. Nauru. Syria. Palestine), but deleted the post after being slammed by her followers.

The host of ABC 24’s Saturday morning Australia Wide quickly amended the post to simply say “Lest. We. Forget” and issued an apology.

“It was brought to my attention that my last post was disrespectful, and for that I unreservedly apologise,” she wrote. (only to save her own ass)

Comments flooded in from followers disgusted by Abdel-Magied’s disrespect for Anzac Day:

“Absolutely disrespectful. This day isn’t for those people it’s for the brave service men and woman who have served/serving our great country so we can try and live a normal, safe life,” wrote Wilson Sam.

“Your previous post has completely discredited you. I’m ashamed that you are Australian because you clearly don’t share Australian values. Not only have you disrespected those who gave their lives so you can enjoy Australian freedoms and speak your mind, you have very clearly voiced your real agenda here,” wrote Libby Colubski.

Abdel-Magied came under fire in February after declaring on national TV that Islam was the “most feminist religion”.  Roll Eyes

“Islam, to me, is one of the most ... is the most, feminist religion, right?” she said on the Q&A program in February.

She sparked a heated row on the ABC’s Q&A program with Senator Jacqui Lambie, accused Abdel-Magied of “playing victim”.

Ms Lambie at the time said anyone who supports sharia law should be deported, to which Abdel-Magied responded that she was frustrated by people talking about Islam without knowing anything about it.

Immigration Minister Peter Dutton slammed Ms Abdel-Magied’s comments, which were partly aimed at Australia’s asylum seeker detention arrangements on Manus Island and Nauru.

“It is a disgrace that on our most significant national day to mark the passing of people who have defended this country, this advocate seeks to make political mileage,” Mr Dutton told the Daily Telegraph.

Tasmanian senator Eric Abetz said the post was “unfortunate”, “disrespectful” and “deeply reprehensible”.

“Tens of thousands of Australians, from all walks of life, have gone to war and paid the ultimate sacrifice,” Senator Abetz said.

“Today we pay tribute to them, not seek to use their sacrifice for cheap political point scoring as Ms Abdel Magied has done.”

its Time to get rid of this cretin off the public teet..

and if the ABC won't sack the bitch then shut down the ABC as they seem hell bent on bashing Australia and Australians ... like the SBS..

what a bunch of assholes...  Angry
« Last Edit: Apr 25th, 2017 at 7:14pm by President Elect, The Mechanic »  

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Re: Disrespectful Rotten Bitch.. >:
Reply #1 - Apr 25th, 2017 at 7:05pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Apr 25th, 2017 at 7:02pm:
Quote:
ABC presenter Yassmin Abdel-Magied has been forced to delete a social media post in which she suggested Australians should be thinking about Manus Island, Nauru, Syria and Palestine today instead of the Anzacs.

The 26-year-old took to Facebook this morning to write “Lest We Forget (Manus. Nauru. Syria. Palestine), but deleted the post after being slammed by her followers.

The host of ABC 24’s Saturday morning Australia Wide quickly amended the post to simply say “Lest. We. Forget” and issued an apology.

“It was brought to my attention that my last post was disrespectful, and for that I unreservedly apologise,” she wrote. (only to save her own ass)

Comments flooded in from followers disgusted by Abdel-Magied’s disrespect for Anzac Day:

“Absolutely disrespectful. This day isn’t for those people it’s for the brave service men and woman who have served/serving our great country so we can try and live a normal, safe life,” wrote Wilson Sam.

“Your previous post has completely discredited you. I’m ashamed that you are Australian because you clearly don’t share Australian values. Not only have you disrespected those who gave their lives so you can enjoy Australian freedoms and speak your mind, you have very clearly voiced your real agenda here,” wrote Libby Colubski.

Abdel-Magied came under fire in February after declaring on national TV that Islam was the “most feminist religion”.  Roll Eyes

“Islam, to me, is one of the most ... is the most, feminist religion, right?” she said on the Q&A program in February.

She sparked a heated row on the ABC’s Q&A program with Senator Jacqui Lambie, accused Abdel-Magied of “playing victim”.

Ms Lambie at the time said anyone who supports sharia law should be deported, to which Abdel-Magied responded that she was frustrated by people talking about Islam without knowing anything about it.

Immigration Minister Peter Dutton slammed Ms Abdel-Magied’s comments, which were partly aimed at Australia’s asylum seeker detention arrangements on Manus Island and Nauru.

“It is a disgrace that on our most significant national day to mark the passing of people who have defended this country, this advocate seeks to make political mileage,” Mr Dutton told the Daily Telegraph.

Tasmanian senator Eric Abetz said the post was “unfortunate”, “disrespectful” and “deeply reprehensible”.

“Tens of thousands of Australians, from all walks of life, have gone to war and paid the ultimate sacrifice,” Senator Abetz said.

“Today we pay tribute to them, not seek to use their sacrifice for cheap political point scoring as Ms Abdel Magied has done.”

and if the ABC won't sack the bitch then shut down the ABC as they seem hell bent on bashing Australia and Australians ... like the SBS..

Agreed.

Australians died so that minorities can practise their religion in peace.

The Progressive President

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Apr 25th, 2017 at 7:09pm

Why am I not surprised this Arze Hat - Abdel Mageid

has done something like this?

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Apr 25th, 2017 at 7:09pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Apr 25th, 2017 at 7:02pm:
Quote:

Ms Abdel Magied -  the same 'Islam is the most feminist religion' idiot who walked out of a Lionel Shriver talk because she objected to 'cultural appropriation'. And now here she is, the silly bint, appropriating Anzac day.

These Muslim culture despisers have no shame, no shame at all.  I really hope she gets bollocked mercilessly for a very long time and her reputation should never recover. Come the Twitter and facebook storm. Back to Egypt with her. And what is Egypt's national day? A day of a military coup d'etat. She'll be at home there, at last.

A bloody disgrace. An ABC presenter, of course. Sack her.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Disrespectful Rotten Bitch.. >:(
Reply #4 - Apr 25th, 2017 at 7:17pm

it does make you wonder about the true affiliations  after so many boo boos....

.does she think Palestinians . think about Australians on their special days??>. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

just askin!

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #5 - Apr 25th, 2017 at 7:22pm

I'm going to use every bit of my influence to get her scalp (figuratively). She has no place at the national broadcaster in any role.

This comment sums it up

"It was brought to your attention??? Are you not able to work that out for yourself? Did you have to be told? Do you know anything about the history of the ANZACs? Do you even care? Because if you did, you would have known better than to make today about your agenda. And your nasty followers who attacked anyone who told you so are just as traitorous,"

IBI

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Apr 25th, 2017 at 7:27pm

Islam at work - they get all uppity when they get to a certain demographic leve;. This bint thought she was there already. Slammed down.

And they will get there unless they are slammed down now. It is not an innocent religion, the Muslims are not like every other migrant seeking a better life under the sun.

They are aiming for your Submission to their rancorous creed. Islam is rancour - look at all their utterances, teachings, values.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #7 - Apr 25th, 2017 at 8:31pm

Yeah, but is anybody surprised?

If you didnt know that she (and the rest of her hive) literally hates everything the anzacs embody, you haven't been paying attention.

However, it is mildly amusing seeing factions of her hive desperately trying to hush her up, as if their cover wasn't already blown.

In the fullness of time...

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Apr 25th, 2017 at 8:49pm

... wrote on Apr 25th, 2017 at 8:31pm:

If you didnt know that she (and the rest of her hive) literally hates everything the anzacs embody, you haven't been paying attention.

However, it is mildly amusing seeing factions of her hive desperately trying to hush her up, as if their cover wasn't already blown.

in regards to all of this cowardice talk of not having Anzac Day in some districts due to security costs...

I was thinking... "they would not be game" ... in the current climate... they don't have the numbers and they know that they would be poking a sleeping bear...

and then the POKE came....

I think that this was a deliberate POKE to see how Australians would react... to see how far we'd been beaten down the political correctness tube...

this is a sign that we need to stop Islamic immigration Full Stop...

more Pokes will come.. and then the shoves... and then the Bullying...

if this was Andrew Bolt he'd be charged under the 18c laws....

and this is what needs to happen to this rotten Islamic bitch...  Angry

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Apr 25th, 2017 at 8:54pm

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #10 - Apr 25th, 2017 at 8:55pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Apr 25th, 2017 at 8:49pm:
... wrote on Apr 25th, 2017 at 8:31pm:

in regards to all of this cowardice talk of not having Anzac Day in some districts due to security costs...

I was thinking... "they would not be game" ... in the current climate... they don't have the numbers and they know that they would be poking a sleeping bear...

and then the POKE came....

I think that this was a deliberate POKE to see how Australians would react... to see how far we'd been beaten down the political correctness tube...

this is a sign that we need to stop Islamic immigration Full Stop...

more Pokes will come.. and then the shoves... and then the Bullying...

if this was Andrew Bolt he'd be charged under the 18c laws....

and this is what needs to happen to this rotten Islamic bitch...  Angry

The ones already here will breed up to huge numbers within 10 years.

IP Logged

Postmodern Trendoid III
Gold Member

Reply #11 - Apr 25th, 2017 at 11:38pm

She only said what lefties are thinking.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #12 - Apr 25th, 2017 at 11:54pm

The less we forget, the more we remember, and the more we want to forget, but who cares who wins?  More beer!

Multi-culturalism and 'equality'   ... (face palms)..... can this dopey sheila shut up for a change?  If you don't want to belong, honey - there's the door.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #13 - Apr 25th, 2017 at 11:54pm

She sounds like that nutter Pauline

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #14 - Apr 26th, 2017 at 12:28am

Its time wrote on Apr 25th, 2017 at 11:54pm:
She sounds like that nutter Pauline

Except Pauline wants to fit in to her version of Oz...  I don't demonise Israel - that problem will never go away while ever both sides keep at it, and if my kids were under threat.. well... you know.... and before we all go off half-cocked, many Israelis in the Knesset even express their dislike for the way Palestinians are treated at times.

So it's all right now to kill an Israeli child in a mortar or rocket attack, but not all right to kill a Palestinian child in a retaliatory air attack?  Neither is right..... both are sad - but there is no side to take in this issue, and the media, including this Gyp, needs to be more even-handed.

What IS this demonisation of Israel?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 41
Send Topic Print