Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Bloody hell - Best Korea, what have we done? (Read 1343 times)
BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Bloody hell - Best Korea, what have we done?
Apr 25th, 2017 at 6:57pm

It seem the people of the Northern Territory has caused Best Korea to declare war upon us.

You just know the Fat Kid is about to lose his sh1t, royally.  Grin Grin Grin

AUSTRALIA’S Defence Industry Minister Christopher Pyne has slammed North Korea after its state-run newspaper identified Darwin as the site of a possible nuclear war.
Last week, US marines touched down in the NT capital for a six-month deployment, during which they will conduct military training exercises with Australian and visiting Chinese forces.
Commanding Officer of Marine Rotational Force Darwin, Lieutenant Colonel Brian S. Middleton, said the 1250 US Marine deployment to Darwin stands ready to fight if tensions between his country and North Korea escalate into direct conflict.
But while Lieut. Colonel Middleton said US Marines were ready for battle, Rodong Sinmun, the official paper of the Worker’s Party of North Korea, had its own take on the Darwin arrival, claiming the United States was using Australian territory in preparation of nuclear war.
“This is the largest scale US military presence in Australia after World War 2,” the newspaper reported on Monday under the headline “America prepares for nuclear war in different overseas military deployments”.
“America is fanatically, crazily trying to optimise its nuclear war readiness.”

http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/north-korean-threats-show-kim-jongun...

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Re: Bloody hell - Best Korea, what have we done?
Reply #1 - Jul 9th, 2017 at 2:04pm

Told ya.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Re: Bloody hell - Best Korea, what have we done?
Reply #2 - Jul 9th, 2017 at 2:05pm

Marla wrote on Jul 9th, 2017 at 2:04pm:
Told ya.

Hopefully Ill be moving soon.  Smiley  Smiley  Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print