Send Topic Print
Military Imposters (Read 9647 times)
BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Re: Military Imposters
Reply #75 - Apr 25th, 2017 at 9:21pm

Secret Wars wrote on Apr 25th, 2017 at 7:46pm:
What I have seen of this forum was various pissants disparaging an ex service member as just a potato peeler, washing planes, polishing windscreens and culminating in a disgusting suggestion by Karnal.

None of the pissants ever heard of the expression signing a blank cheque payable with your life I gather.

Still nothing surprises me on this forum, after all, accusations and insinuations of peadophelia or incest are par for the course around here, I have never seen a forum like it for routine provocations of kiddy fiddling and insults based on sexuality. 

There are some sick fkkers here, all protecting each other for sure.

Not one of us stood beside karnal for very good reason.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #76 - Apr 25th, 2017 at 9:32pm

What I have seen of this forum was various pissants disparaging an ex service member as just a potato peeler, washing planes, polishing windscreens and culminating in a disgusting suggestion by Karnal.

None of the pissants ever heard of the expression signing a blank cheque payable with your life I gather.

Still nothing surprises me on this forum, after all, accusations and insinuations of peadophelia or incest are par for the course around here, I have never seen a forum like it for routine provocations of kiddy fiddling and insults based on sexuality. 

Does that include the bash on Muslims?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #77 - Apr 25th, 2017 at 9:35pm

BigOl64 wrote on Apr 24th, 2017 at 11:14pm:
Bobby. wrote on Apr 24th, 2017 at 8:39pm:
BigOl64 wrote on Apr 24th, 2017 at 8:21pm:
Bobby. wrote on Apr 24th, 2017 at 8:18pm:
BigOl - you're quick to call the French cowards after so many French people died
to save Australian & British soldiers.

If you tried that sort of put down in France you'd soon find if they were cowards or not.
Apologise to the French people.

What the fkk is wrong with you?

Are you off your fkking meds you lunatic/

My comment about the french government in the recently run french election has what to do with WWI exactly?

You wrote
http://ozpolitic.com/polanimal/viewtopic.php?f=2&p=206190#p206190

Quote:
Once a cheese eating surrender monkey, always a cheese eating surrender monkey.
Suffer muslim terrorist attack
Cower like a beaten dog
Change facebook profile picture in support of the status quo
And repeat

Why yes I did and I meant every word

Now are you going to tell everyone what the topic was about?

Or will I provide the context of the statement?

You are a foolish little boy.

BigOl thinks French people are cowards.

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #78 - Apr 25th, 2017 at 9:44pm

Aussie wrote on Apr 25th, 2017 at 9:32pm:

nope, plenty of political debate forums debate and bash and defend Muslims.

Might have escaped your attention aussie that Islamic inspired terrorism is a bit of a topical thing at the moment, maybe spend less time on the forum trying to outmod the mods and have a look around.

I have never seen one that tolerates accusations and insinuations of kiddy fiddling and incest though. 

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #79 - Apr 25th, 2017 at 9:49pm

Looks like our resident imposter has slithered back on to the board after being found out.

Jeez, you would think that once everyone found out you were a pathetic imposter looking to impress your fellow civilians you would just fkk off.

But at least they learned about what every single person who actually served this country thinks of them.  Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #80 - Apr 25th, 2017 at 9:51pm

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #81 - Apr 25th, 2017 at 10:02pm

Secret Wars wrote on Apr 25th, 2017 at 9:44pm:
Aussie wrote on Apr 25th, 2017 at 9:32pm:

nope, plenty of political debate forums debate and bash and defend Muslims.

Might have escaped your attention aussie that Islamic inspired terrorism is a bit of a topical thing at the moment, maybe spend less time on the forum trying to outmod the mods and have a look around.

I have never seen one that tolerates accusations and insinuations of kiddy fiddling and incest though. 

You had me until that crap.  I have zero ambition to GMod.  I have no greater influence here than you do or anyone else does.

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #82 - Apr 25th, 2017 at 10:24pm

LOL Aussie, I didn't say anything about influence or you not wanting to be a GMod (yeah right...)

Any one who spends even a small amount of time on this forum can see for themselves the amount of posts you dedicate to back seat modding and even  commenting on modding and practises on another forum, a forum which I gather you were kicked out from and have never gotten over.  You are doing it as I type this. 

Denying it just makes you look a particularly dopy liar.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #83 - Apr 25th, 2017 at 10:37pm

Secret Wars wrote on Apr 25th, 2017 at 10:24pm:
LOL Aussie, I didn't say anything about influence or you not wanting to be a GMod (yeah right...)

Any one who spends even a small amount of time on this forum can see for themselves the amount of posts you dedicate to back seat modding and even  commenting on modding and practises on another forum, a forum which I gather you were kicked out from and have never gotten over.  You are doing it as I type this. 

Denying it just makes you look a particularly dopy liar. 

Quote:
the amount of posts you dedicate to back seat modding

Can't be too hard or onerous to post the links then.  Please do so.

If you meant that I have complained that we have GMods here other than Setanta who do SFA (other than move Threads) then I agree.  I am guilty of that.

Anything to declare, 'Secret Wars?'
« Last Edit: Apr 25th, 2017 at 10:44pm by Aussie »  

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #84 - Apr 26th, 2017 at 9:08am

A little anecdote from the pissant. I remember a time at school, when a classmate brought her father in to talk about his experiences in Vietnam. He didn't arrive dressed in uniform with medals nor did he regale us with Oliver Stone-type stories of epic heroism. He talked about endless patrols far behind the US lines, working in the camp and drinking massive quantities of beer. I get the feeling my classmates were disappointed. It took me a long time to appreciate his message. Not all serviceman dined on rat meat while mortars shook the earth around them. The military is a machine with lots of moving parts and not all of them are exposed to combat. Just as Robert Leske talks about in his books. The fact that a person is offended by this is, perhaps, something for them to think about.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #85 - Apr 26th, 2017 at 9:09am

Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print