Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Moslems today, accuse the people of all Western na (Read 3213 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: Moslems today, accuse the people of all Western na
Reply #30 - Apr 23rd, 2017 at 4:34pm

Valkie wrote on Apr 23rd, 2017 at 4:32pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Apr 23rd, 2017 at 3:48pm:
Valkie wrote on Apr 23rd, 2017 at 8:18am:
Brian Ross wrote on Apr 23rd, 2017 at 12:35am:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-KPmXCf84Ozo/UWGrVhH6nyI/AAAAAAAAAd4/0Xoj4kE1eKg/s72-c/...

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.   Nothing to see here, folks.  Nothing at all.  It's just the same old tired Islamophobia that is always being posted.  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

Child

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-KPmXCf84Ozo/UWGrVhH6nyI/AAAAAAAAAd4/0Xoj4kE1eKg/s72-c/...

Oh, dearie, dearie, me, more ad hominem insults.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Infantile, islamophile, child

What is that?

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #31 - Apr 23rd, 2017 at 4:47pm

Ajax wrote on Apr 23rd, 2017 at 1:21pm:
Valkie wrote on Apr 23rd, 2017 at 1:03pm:
I dispute that.

Why are gaols full of them?

There are criminal elements in every bunch, I haven't seen any statistics that say muslims are in some way over represented in our jails for their population.

Quote:
Why is it tat in every country they infect, that there is trouble?

Why is there a crime squad dedicated to them, when they are a very small percentage of the population.

You mean like in Europe the refugees....?

I'm pretty sure that any man attracted to women who has grown up with women being covered from head to toe and then all of a sudden is exposed to drumstick and breast where ever he looks might do something stupid and that includes you and I.

They obviously need to be educated about these things.

Quote:
Why do they refute our laws and refuse to stand in court.

And every low life scum that is in court likes and obeys our laws.....???.....that's why they're there in the first place.

Quote:
Finally
Why have they just been caught out in one of the biggest insurance frauds in Australia perpitrated by one group

Not sure about this one.

Quote:
And this dont even count the welfare fraud, and other frauds they engage in.

Most obey the llaw, more like most DO NOT obey the law

Welfare fraud is not endemic to muslims.

Fair enough that's your opinion, from what I've seen most do obey the law of the land.

He is never so blind that do not see.

There are Buddists, Christians, Mormos, Aithiests, Greek othodox, etc etc.
But I do not see a special crime squad for them, Do you?
And yet the tiny percentage of the CULT has a full crime squad dedicated to them.

You say you have seen no stats about muzzo crime, yes thats right, because for some reason it is hidden.
They even stopped describing criminals by their appearence some time ago, because they were nearly always Arab.

The Gaols are, in fact, FULL of these criminals and as the CULT loves criminals, they even talk, force or hound people in gaol to join.

And its obceen and disgusting that you would make excuses for rapists and molesters.
If they cant keep their hands to themselves, piss orf.
They even flout our laws with child brides, we dont know how many, but the number is growing daily.
Its perverted, sick, criminal and disgusting.

And as for percentages.
There are somewhere around 15 milion adults in Australia
And a percentage of them are criminals

If you devide the number of criminals by the number of Australians (Ill even accept every other race that is here except musso)

Now, devide the number of criminal muzzos by the number of muzzos here

Then compare the two percentages.
WOW........DO THE MUZZOS STAND OUT OR WHAT?

and this is only Australia.
Go to France, Germany even Sweden and see how well the CULT fits in.

It is not a religion
It is a hostile pseudo political brutal, invasion.
It has no place in civilized society, simply because it is antithetical to civilized behaviour.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #32 - Apr 23rd, 2017 at 4:49pm

Valkie wrote on Apr 23rd, 2017 at 4:32pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Apr 23rd, 2017 at 3:48pm:
Valkie wrote on Apr 23rd, 2017 at 8:18am:

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.   Nothing to see here, folks.  Nothing at all.  It's just the same old tired Islamophobia that is always being posted.  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

Child

Infantile, islamophile, child

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #33 - Apr 23rd, 2017 at 4:49pm

Valkie, what is an islamophile?

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #34 - Apr 23rd, 2017 at 4:52pm

Aussie wrote on Apr 23rd, 2017 at 4:49pm:

Someone who is attracted to islam very strongly and uncontrolably, they cannot help themselves.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #35 - Apr 23rd, 2017 at 5:01pm

Valkie wrote on Apr 23rd, 2017 at 4:52pm:
Aussie wrote on Apr 23rd, 2017 at 4:49pm:

Someone who is attracted to islam very strongly and uncontrolably, they cannot help themselves.

Brian is very strongly and uncontrollably attracted to Islam and cannot help himself?

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #36 - Apr 23rd, 2017 at 6:19pm

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 23rd, 2017 at 3:46pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on Apr 23rd, 2017 at 3:38am:

YOU actually managed to decifer meaning out of Yadda's posts? Here I was thinking that I was reading some flyer handed to me by some fanatic conspiracy theorist with abstract thinking. I gave up long ago about trying to read his postings, and just skim his handle before moving on to the next post.

You should make an effort, UnSubRocky.  Yadda is amusing.  Wink

But, I can't tell one post from another. My posts generally have differences in posting style, even if many of them seem similar. But, Yadda's posts look like something out of a 1997's DreamWeaver styled fan page website. You just have to move passed the monotony to be enticed into reading his posts.

If Yadda spent more time into styling his posts more like a response rather than a A4 poster stapled to a telephone pole, then he might get some more responses. Even your "tsk, tsk" posts sound more plausible than what I can read of Yadda's.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #37 - Apr 23rd, 2017 at 6:27pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Apr 23rd, 2017 at 6:19pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Apr 23rd, 2017 at 3:46pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on Apr 23rd, 2017 at 3:38am:

YOU actually managed to decifer meaning out of Yadda's posts? Here I was thinking that I was reading some flyer handed to me by some fanatic conspiracy theorist with abstract thinking. I gave up long ago about trying to read his postings, and just skim his handle before moving on to the next post.

You should make an effort, UnSubRocky.  Yadda is amusing.  Wink

But, I can't tell one post from another. My posts generally have differences in posting style, even if many of them seem similar. But, Yadda's posts look like something out of a 1997's DreamWeaver styled fan page website. You just have to move passed the monotony to be enticed into reading his posts.

If Yadda spent more time into styling his posts more like a response rather than a A4 poster stapled to a telephone pole, then he might get some more responses. Even your "tsk, tsk" posts sound more plausible than what I can read of Yadda's.

Flattery will get you anywhere, UnSubRocky.  Wink

Yadda's posts are indeed rather boring and repetitious but that's cause most of it is repeats from previous posts.   If you ignore the second two thirds which are the repeats and only read the first third, you'll soon understand what he's saying, most of which is BTW utter bullshit.

I agree his messages do resemble more than anything else something you'd find stuck to a telegraph pole in downtown [insert city name of your choice here].  They put me off for a long time.  However, once you start reading them, they resemble those of a famous poster of decades ago, Mark V. Shaney of usenet.   Admittedly, Mark's messages were those of a simple AI repeating back what other posters had written, all mixed up but after a while, they did, in their own weird way, make sense.    Cool

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #38 - Apr 23rd, 2017 at 9:23pm

rhino wrote on Apr 23rd, 2017 at 4:02pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 23rd, 2017 at 2:49pm:
[
Ah - with that sort of criticism I KNOW it's good.  Reading your comment is like listening to John Howard preach on the virtues of frugal living.... or of not accepting a free ride out of the public purse......
Its not a personal attack, but someone needs to tell you. You are not a born storyteller.

To each his own O Your Mightiness....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print