Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Moslems today, accuse the people of all Western na (Read 3170 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Moslems today, accuse the people of all Western na
Apr 22nd, 2017 at 7:53pm

Local moslems today, accuse the people of all Western nations

The moslem communities living in Western nations, today are beginning to vociferously accuse the people of all Western nations,         of rejecting 'moslem society', and of showing hostility towards their moslem neighbours.

But rather, i would argue,      that it is the open hostility and the open violence and criminality, of the many moslems who are now living within Western nations,       it is that BEHAVIOUR,      which the people of those Western nations reject.

1/ The truth is, that decades ago [in the 1970's and the 1980's], when large numbers of moslems first began to migrate to Western nations,       moslem migrants were generally welcomed and helped, by the peoples of Western nations.

2/ The truth is,            that it was always the moslem and his religion, which has demanded separation from, and expressed hostility towards, those who are not of his faith, and towards those who would reject ISLAM's strictures.

The truth is,      that in his hostility [towards the liberty loving peoples of Western nations], the moslem is simply following the dictates of his religion.

The moslem is simply following the unambiguous dictates of ISLAM,
.....of hostility towards those who are not moslems,      .....and hostility towards those who reject ISLAM's religious strictures.

HATING THOSE WHO ARE NOT MOSLEMS, AND THOSE WHO REJECT ISLAM, IS ISLAMIC HOLY WRIT

THE IMMUTABLE AND INERRANT HOLY KORAN SAYS, IT IS SO

"Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah:"
Koran 003.028

"O ye who believe! Take not my enemies and yours as friends (or protectors),- offering them (your) love,..."
Koran 60.1

"O ye who believe! Take not for friends unbelievers rather than believers: Do ye wish to offer Allah an open proof against yourselves?"
Koran 004.144

"Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves....."
Koran 48.29

"....take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends....
......he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them."
Koran 5.51

"Thou wilt not find any people who believe in Allah and the Last Day, loving those who resist Allah and His Messenger, even though they were their fathers or their sons, or their brothers, or their kindred...."
Koran 58.22

"O ye who believe! Choose not your fathers nor your brethren for friends if they take pleasure in disbelief rather than faith. Whoso of you taketh them for friends, such are wrong-doers."
Koran 9.23

"....the Unbelievers are unto you open enemies."
Koran 4.101

"......the curse of Allah is on those without Faith."
Koran 2.089

"....Lo! Allah is an enemy to those who reject Faith."
Koran 2.98

"....those who reject Allah have no protector."
Koran 47.008
v. 8-11

"There is for you an excellent example (to follow) in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people: "We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone"....."
Koran 60:4

Fight against, Allah's enemies.....
"Let those fight in the cause of Allah Who sell the life of this world for the hereafter. To him who fighteth in the cause of Allah,- whether he is slain or gets victory - Soon shall We give him a reward of great (value).
And why should ye not fight in the cause of Allah and of those who, being weak, are ill-treated (and oppressed)?- Men, women, and children, whose cry is: "Our Lord! Rescue us from this town, whose people are oppressors; and raise for us from thee one who will protect; and raise for us from thee one who will help!"
Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah, and those who reject Faith Fight in the cause of Evil: So fight ye against the friends of Satan: feeble indeed is the cunning of Satan."
Koran 4.74-76

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. "
Koran 9.29

"Fighting [against disbelievers] is prescribed for you, and [if] ye dislike it.....Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
Koran 2.216

"O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him)."
Koran 9.123

Dying while fighting against, Allah's enemies will bring great rewards to the martyr.....
"Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the Qur'an: and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah? then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded: that is the achievement supreme."
Koran 9.111

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Re: Moslems today, accuse the people of all Western na
Reply #1 - Apr 22nd, 2017 at 8:00pm

Nast piece of work that sociopath, self confessed pedophile, narcissist, murderer, theif and mentally deranged insane individual that mahahamutt was.

And he decide, at some stage, to fortify his CULT by demanding the murder of anyone not of the CULT.

Again, a nasty, horrible piece of work.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #2 - Apr 22nd, 2017 at 8:33pm

'Ow do they know... I ask you.. Ow' Do They KNOW... that God and Allah ain't one and the same?

Oh - I get it - because Jehovah was 'owned' by the Jews....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #3 - Apr 22nd, 2017 at 9:13pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 22nd, 2017 at 8:33pm:

'Ow do they know... I ask you.. Ow' Do They KNOW... that God and Allah ain't one and the same?

Grappler,

You believe that it is possible that Allah, is also, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob ?

......because moslem scholars insist that it is so ?

LOL

Sorry.

That is not possible.

Allah, and the Jewish God, are the same God ???

Never.

This cannot be so, unless the God of the Old Testament has had a personality transplant.

I have read the O.T & N.T. Bible [KJV] through cover to cover, and i have read much of the Koran.

And imo, it is like comparing chalk and cheese.

FOR EXAMPLE;

On keeping oaths, on keeping your word, on honouring a verbal undertaking we make....

Read what ALLAH commands;

"Allah indeed has sanctioned for you the expiation of your oaths and Allah is your Protector, and He is the Knowing the Wise."

Koran 66:2

"The Prophet said, "If I take an oath and later find something else better than that, then I do what is better and expiate my oath."."

hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #007.067.427
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #008.078.618
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #008.079.709
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #008.079.710
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #008.079.712
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #008.079.715

Coz, Mohammed was a covenant breaker, and a liar,
just like Mohammed's god

"expiate my oath", means an obligation to Allah of penance [Kaffara], e.g. fasting for three days, or to clothe or feed poor people.

n.b.
Allah and Mohammed are above.

+++

From the Jewish O.T. Bible;

--------- >

Numbers 30:2
If a man vow a vow unto the LORD, or swear an oath to bind his soul with a bond; he shall not break his word, he shall do according to all that proceedeth out of his mouth.

Chalk and cheese!

see also....
Love is not love Which alters when it alteration finds

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1295407319/0#0

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #4 - Apr 23rd, 2017 at 12:35am

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.   Nothing to see here, folks.  Nothing at all.  It's just the same old tired Islamophobia that is always being posted.  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #5 - Apr 23rd, 2017 at 3:38am

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 23rd, 2017 at 12:35am:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-KPmXCf84Ozo/UWGrVhH6nyI/AAAAAAAAAd4/0Xoj4kE1eKg/s72-c/...

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.   Nothing to see here, folks.  Nothing at all.  It's just the same old tired Islamophobia that is always being posted.  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

YOU actually managed to decifer meaning out of Yadda's posts? Here I was thinking that I was reading some flyer handed to me by some fanatic conspiracy theorist with abstract thinking. I gave up long ago about trying to read his postings, and just skim his handle before moving on to the next post.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #6 - Apr 23rd, 2017 at 4:01am

UnSubRocky wrote on Apr 23rd, 2017 at 3:38am:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-KPmXCf84Ozo/UWGrVhH6nyI/AAAAAAAAAd4/0Xoj4kE1eKg/s72-c/...

YOU actually managed to decifer meaning out of Yadda's posts? Here I was thinking that I was reading some flyer handed to me by some fanatic conspiracy theorist with abstract thinking. I gave up long ago about trying to read his postings, and just skim his handle before moving on to the next post.

Probably not, it's just Brian's cut an paste response to anything with Islam in it.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #7 - Apr 23rd, 2017 at 8:18am

Child

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Apr 23rd, 2017 at 9:32am

Yadda wrote on Apr 22nd, 2017 at 9:13pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 22nd, 2017 at 8:33pm:

Grappler,

You believe that it is possible that Allah, is also, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob ?

......because moslem scholars insist that it is so ?

LOL

Sorry.

That is not possible.

Allah, and the Jewish God, are the same God ???

Never.

This cannot be so, unless the God of the Old Testament has had a personality transplant.

I have read the O.T & N.T. Bible [KJV] through cover to cover, and i have read much of the Koran.

And imo, it is like comparing chalk and cheese.

FOR EXAMPLE;

On keeping oaths, on keeping your word, on honouring a verbal undertaking we make....

Read what ALLAH commands;

"Allah indeed has sanctioned for you the expiation of your oaths and Allah is your Protector, and He is the Knowing the Wise."

Koran 66:2

"The Prophet said, "If I take an oath and later find something else better than that, then I do what is better and expiate my oath."."

hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #007.067.427
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #008.078.618
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #008.079.709
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #008.079.710
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #008.079.712
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #008.079.715

Coz, Mohammed was a covenant breaker, and a liar,
just like Mohammed's god

"expiate my oath", means an obligation to Allah of penance [Kaffara], e.g. fasting for three days, or to clothe or feed poor people.

n.b.
Allah and Mohammed are above.

+++

From the Jewish O.T. Bible;

--------- >

Numbers 30:2
If a man vow a vow unto the LORD, or swear an oath to bind his soul with a bond; he shall not break his word, he shall do according to all that proceedeth out of his mouth.

Chalk and cheese!

see also....
Love is not love Which alters when it alteration finds

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1295407319/0#0

It's possible - that doesn't mean that they accept the exact same interpretation of His/Her intent and handling of the Universe  or whatever.  That's not up to the god figure - it is people who interpret those things to suit themselves first and foremost.  They all say there is one god.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Apr 23rd, 2017 at 9:35am

Here is a little excerpt fro one of my short stories:-

“You ever meet The Big Guy?  No – I thought not – I'd remember if you did.”

Now what the Hell (excuse my French) was that supposed to mean?  She was His secretary?

“Well – no – kinda outside my job description – He uses a lot of cut-outs and flunkies of various grades, you know.  Can't be Everything to every person, that Alpha and Omega stuff, even if the blurb says he can.”

“I know.  I won't fool around.”

..as if....  keep your mind on the job, Gabe.... she spotted my thought and went right on with the tiniest of smiles turning up the corners of her mouth.... oh, man.... oh, angel, I mean....

“Would it surprise you if I told you that He was a She?”

I didn't have to think too much about that, to come to a similar conclusion I only had to look across the table......

“Well, no, actually it wouldn't.”

I couldn't help my eyes doing their thing and giving Jenny that point zero one of a second scan that says everything, sees everything, but vocalises and does nothing you could be convicted of in a court of law ... and she smiled a little knowing smile.....

“Good – because I'm just going to break it to you straight – I'm Her.”

I sat back in my chair, almost falling over backwards.  The look on my face must have been something, because Armand my business partner rushed over with a couple of glasses of my favourite Irish whiskey, and sat them down on the table, giving me a quick once over before withdrawing to a discreet distance.  My drink remained on the table as Jenny... I got it now – JENOVA, an ancient female version of Jehovah … easy for an untrained ear filled with the clamour of the tribes of Israel out in the hot desert sun to make that mistake all those millennia ago … Jenny picked up hers and sipped it like a lady before setting it back down with an all-knowing smile that I thought only a woman could have .... now it all made sense....

My fans love it...

― John Adams

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #10 - Apr 23rd, 2017 at 11:27am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 23rd, 2017 at 9:32am:

It's possible - that doesn't mean that they accept the exact same interpretation of His/Her intent and handling of the Universe  or whatever.

That's not up to the god figure - it is people who interpret those things to suit themselves first and foremost.

They all say there is one god.....

Yep, there is.

Just one.

He is the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

He is my God.

And what is more, is that my God is bigger than their god!

Yahweh Akbar!

Wink

I know that you are unconvinced.

.....but that's OK.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Apr 23rd, 2017 at 11:32am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 23rd, 2017 at 9:35am:

Now what the Hell (excuse my French) was that supposed to mean?  She was His secretary?

“Well – no – kinda outside my job description – He uses a lot of cut-outs and flunkies of various grades, you know.  Can't be Everything to every person, that Alpha and Omega stuff, even if the blurb says he can.”

..as if....  keep your mind on the job, Gabe.... she spotted my thought and went right on with the tiniest of smiles turning up the corners of her mouth.... oh, man.... oh, angel, I mean....

I didn't have to think too much about that, to come to a similar conclusion I only had to look across the table......

I couldn't help my eyes doing their thing and giving Jenny that point zero one of a second scan that says everything, sees everything, but vocalises and does nothing you could be convicted of in a court of law ... and she smiled a little knowing smile.....

I sat back in my chair, almost falling over backwards.  The look on my face must have been something, because Armand my business partner rushed over with a couple of glasses of my favourite Irish whiskey, and sat them down on the table, giving me a quick once over before withdrawing to a discreet distance.  My drink remained on the table as Jenny... I got it now – JENOVA, an ancient female version of Jehovah … easy for an untrained ear filled with the clamour of the tribes of Israel out in the hot desert sun to make that mistake all those millennia ago … Jenny picked up hers and sipped it like a lady before setting it back down with an all-knowing smile that I thought only a woman could have .... now it all made sense....

My fans love it...

I think you have popped in to the wrong thread grap??..

theres a mental health forum here somewhere.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #12 - Apr 23rd, 2017 at 11:40am

cods wrote on Apr 23rd, 2017 at 11:32am:

My fans love it...

No Cods, you've got it wrong. Grap is astute. I have always maintained that God is a female deity. Who else would create Man with his testicles in such a vulnerable location?

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Apr 23rd, 2017 at 11:44am

issuevoter wrote on Apr 23rd, 2017 at 11:40am:
cods wrote on Apr 23rd, 2017 at 11:32am:

My fans love it...

No Cods, you've got it wrong. Grap is astute. I have always maintained that God is a female deity. Who else would create Man with his testicles in such a vulnerable location?

nahhhhhhh you are so wrong.. if god was feminine she would never have given the girls HIPS>... or batwing arms......no way!

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #14 - Apr 23rd, 2017 at 11:59am

Yadda wrote on Apr 22nd, 2017 at 7:53pm:

Local moslems today, accuse the people of all Western nations

The moslem communities living in Western nations, today are beginning to vociferously accuse the people of all Western nations,         of rejecting 'moslem society', and of showing hostility towards their moslem neighbours.

Any muslim that comes across this forum and would take the time to read some of the garbage on here would most definitely come to that conclusion about Australia.

The truth is since 9/11, the new enemy after the cold war is terrorism and according to the gospel of George W Bush et al it seems muslims are the terrorists.

Munition factories have to tick over, oil has to be secured and terrorists have to be nurtured and brain washed for this snow ball to keep rolling.

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print