Send Topic Print
Anzac Day (Read 16118 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Anzac Day
Reply #120 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 5:02am

Only 24 hours to go..... rain predicted, and unless I miss my guess.. I hear something outside now.

Nope - it's the buzzing in my ears.  Peace, brothers - this argument is getting has been ridiculous for ages now.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #121 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 12:54pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 24th, 2017 at 2:13am:
BigOl64 wrote on Apr 23rd, 2017 at 11:26pm:
Bobby. wrote on Apr 23rd, 2017 at 11:22pm:
BigOl,
I am inclined to believe more in master Light's service to his nation
than any of you here.

Master Light was also in the army -
you're not the only hero here buddy.

There is only one person who wants to be referred to as a "hero" and it is neither myself or wharfy. Just goes to prove how little you know about people who actually serve this country, you fkken dolt.

Where'd you serve your country, Mole?

That's right. Brisbane.

Happy ANZAC Day, son.

If you are going to continue to be a grub piece of sh1t impersonator; we actual servicemen & women don't say "happy" ANZAC Day you fukken dolt.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #122 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 1:04pm

BigOl64 wrote on Apr 24th, 2017 at 12:54pm:
BigOl,
than any of you here.

There is only one person who wants to be referred to as a "hero" and it is neither myself or wharfy. Just goes to prove how little you know about people who actually serve this country, you fkken dolt.

That's right. Brisbane.

Happy ANZAC Day, son.

If you are going to continue to be a grub piece of sh1t impersonator; we actual servicemen & women don't say "happy" ANZAC Day you fukken dolt.

Oh, I know.

Have a great day, son. Take it easy. Get the grandkids to suck your cock.

You've earned it, serviceman.  You gave up so much so that Nam chumps like me can live in freedom.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #123 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 1:17pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 24th, 2017 at 1:04pm:
BigOl,
than any of you here.

That's right. Brisbane.

Happy ANZAC Day, son.

Oh, I know.

You've earned it, serviceman.  You gave up so much so that Nam chumps like me can live in freedom.

It seems you don't know otherwise you would not have said it; a lot of impostors make those sort of mistakes.

You haven't explained how you are lot younger than me and that you fought in the Viet Nam War and the fact I was only 8 years old when it ended.

Those little facts are important when your lying to actual servicemen and women,

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #124 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 1:18pm

Does fighting for al Qaeda count?

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #125 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 1:22pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 24th, 2017 at 1:18pm:

If it did we would triple the amount of 'Australian' muslims entitled to march tomorrow,

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #126 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 1:22pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 24th, 2017 at 1:04pm:
BigOl,
than any of you here.

That's right. Brisbane.

Happy ANZAC Day, son.

Oh, I know.

I am reporting this.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #127 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 2:57pm

Any Vietnam Vet is gonna get quite angry at being called an imposter, Cods.  It is the worst accusation (after cowardice/treason) which can be levelled at an ex ADF person.  Big Ol' knows that.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #128 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 3:05pm

Aussie wrote on Apr 24th, 2017 at 2:57pm:
Any Vietnam Vet is gonna get quite angry at being called an imposter, Cods.  It is the worst accusation (after cowardice/treason) which can be levelled at an ex ADF person.  Big Ol' knows that.

Not if he is an actual imposter it isn't.

He has been caught in his lie and now he is going to pay for all the abuse he has handed out to the actual ex-servicemen here.

Put it this way if this site handed over his details I would be reporting him to the Federal Police and ANZMI for investigation.

This clown has never served a day in his life and now he is done.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #129 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 3:05pm

BigOl64 wrote on Apr 24th, 2017 at 1:22pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 24th, 2017 at 1:18pm:

If it did we would triple the amount of 'Australian' muslims entitled to march tomorrow,

Grin Grin Grin The Lakemba Brigade .

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #130 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 3:09pm

BigOl64 wrote on Apr 24th, 2017 at 3:05pm:

He has been caught in his lie and now he is going to pay for all the abuse he has handed out to the actual ex-servicemen here.

Put it this way if this site handed over his details I would be reporting him to the Federal Police and ANZMI for investigation.

thats not the reason I reported him.. the rudeness and vulgarity in this place is getting worse by the day...but I feel this thread in particular needs a little more respect.. I am disgusted with what karnal said  it went too far by a long shot so from now on when I see this awful disgusting language I will be reporting it....

if we dont complain it will just get worse.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #131 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 3:13pm

Interesting you take high ground here about that, yet you wallow in it elsewhere.

I agree that Karnal went too far, but there was significant provocation....assuming he is a Vietnam Vet, and I have seen nothing which suggests he is an imposter.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #132 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 3:16pm

Aussie wrote on Apr 24th, 2017 at 3:13pm:
Interesting you take high ground here about that, yet you wallow in it elsewhere.

I agree that Karnal went too far, but there was significant provocation....assuming he is a Vietnam Vet, and I have seen nothing which suggests he is an imposter.

again   you do not have a clue what your talking about.... nothing unusual about that is there?. Angry

it was his comment regarding grandsons that sickened me., Angry Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #133 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 3:20pm

cods wrote on Apr 24th, 2017 at 3:09pm:
BigOl64 wrote on Apr 24th, 2017 at 3:05pm:

thats not the reason I reported him.. the rudeness and vulgarity in this place is getting worse by the day...but I feel this thread in particular needs a little more respect.. I am disgusted with what karnal said  it went too far by a long shot so from now on when I see this awful disgusting language I will be reporting it....

if we dont complain it will just get worse.
The hysterics from a few of the female posters is getting  out of control as well.

IP Logged

Vic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne Victoria
Reply #134 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 3:25pm

The RSL organisations in some states iare in big trouble.  Apart from allegations of money laundering, misuse of funds, abuse of power and many other alleged improprieties, it has taken the shine right offthis years commemorations, with many veterans, servicemen , ex servicemen and families refusing to march.

Anzac Day and the appeal raise a lot of funds to help support our servicemen and ex servicemen so I sincerely hope this year will be no different.   Whilst it appears the top level of the RSL organisation needs a clean out, it's the poor buggers who depend upon n their services that we need to think of

Football, Meat Pies, Kangaroos and Liberal Lies
Football, Meat Pies, Kangaroos and Liberal Lies

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15
Send Topic Print