Australian Values (Read 14597 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Australian Values
Reply #90 - Apr 27th, 2017 at 5:33pm

Frank wrote on Apr 25th, 2017 at 6:39pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Apr 24th, 2017 at 5:50pm:
People can think what they like, Cods.  What they cannot do is display their ignorance based on prejudice and hatred.   That is IMO a no-no.   If they are willing to be corrected, thats fine.  If they aren't, they earn what they get.

You advocating the banning of the Koran and its followers, Brian.

And The Bible and the Bhagavad Gita and the Torah and every other holy book, Soren.  All are based upon ignorance.  I am prepared to see all should be banned.  You are only prepared to ban the one you dislike the most.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #91 - Apr 27th, 2017 at 5:35pm

Valkie wrote on Apr 26th, 2017 at 6:21pm:
freediver wrote on Apr 26th, 2017 at 5:29pm:
Brian displays his ignorance based on prejudice constantly. What else could he possibly mean by saying he has no right or even ability to criticise other nations or religions?

Never expect logic from a macdonalds qualified burger tosser, muzzo sympathizer islamophile.

Unless you genuflect toward mecca and embrace the barbaric CULTs practices, Bwyannnn will insult and yawn it you.

Its just so disheartening, to be yawned at by a maccas graduate from burger tossing central.

Oh, I am just so hurt, Valkie, I really am.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #92 - Apr 27th, 2017 at 5:38pm

Frank wrote on Apr 26th, 2017 at 6:44pm:
Brian displays his ignorance based on prejudice constantly. What else could he possibly mean by saying he has no right or even ability to criticise other nations or religions?

He is a notoriously prejudiced ignorance-flasher, old Dr of Divinity and Mate of Abdul.

I give him FOUR gray raincoats thawbs.
http://rs45.pbsrc.com/albums/f63/DONHOE/21.gif~c200 x 4

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk.  Soren, you really are being quite foolish.  University of Bologny wasn't it?   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #93 - Apr 27th, 2017 at 7:12pm

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 27th, 2017 at 5:35pm:

Never expect logic from a macdonalds qualified burger tosser, muzzo sympathizer islamophile.

Unless you genuflect toward mecca and embrace the barbaric CULTs practices, Bwyannnn will insult and yawn it you.

Its just so disheartening, to be yawned at by a maccas graduate from burger tossing central.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Im sorry Brian, it was a low blow.

I was just getting into an argumentitive bent and it slipped out.

Forgive me Embarrassed

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #94 - Apr 27th, 2017 at 8:35pm

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 27th, 2017 at 5:33pm:
People can think what they like, Cods.  What they cannot do is display their ignorance based on prejudice and hatred.   That is IMO a no-no.   If they are willing to be corrected, thats fine.  If they aren't, they earn what they get.

And The Bible and the Bhagavad Gita and the Torah and every other holy book, Soren.  All are based upon ignorance.  I am prepared to see all should be banned.  You are only prepared to ban the one you dislike the most.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

You are laughably stupid, Brian.  Holy texts are interpreted and then the interpretation is lived out by the believers as best they can.
Would you ban Greek mythology? The Sagas?  You are just too stupid for words, Brian.

Only Koran's interpreters and followers are murdering people in the name of the Koran every day around the world.  No interpretations of the Bible or the Bhagavad Gita or the Torah results in daily murders and massacres in their names.

Do explain the difference, Dr Proctology.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #95 - Apr 27th, 2017 at 10:46pm

Brian how do you go about banning a religion if you are not even allowed to criticise it? Or do you only want to ban all religions except Islam?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #96 - Apr 28th, 2017 at 6:52pm

Frank wrote on Apr 27th, 2017 at 8:35pm:

You are laughably stupid, Brian.  Holy texts are interpreted and then the interpretation is lived out by the believers as best they can.
Would you ban Greek mythology? The Sagas?  You are just too stupid for words, Brian.

Only Koran's interpreters and followers are murdering people in the name of the Koran every day around the world.  No interpretations of the Bible or the Bhagavad Gita or the Torah results in daily murders and massacres in their names.

Well, Brian, that shut you up, you foul yoni.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #97 - Apr 28th, 2017 at 9:08pm

freediver wrote on Apr 27th, 2017 at 10:46pm:

Brian how do you go about banning a religion if you are not even allowed to criticise it? Or do you only want to ban all religions except Islam?

He wants to ban all of them so he doesn't have to criticise Islam.

But if you want to ban Islam after you have criticised it -that's not on. If you criticise Islam, you must ban all religion, that's Brian's thinking.  But if you criticise Christianity, that doesn't mean you also need to ban Islam. Christianity you can criticise without implicating other religions.

That's Brian. Stupid, inconsistent, confused, evil agent of oppression and submission, naive WA Doctor of mail order Divinity, early onset dementia sufferer, bedwetting, squishy apologist, etc, etc. Brian is EVERYTHING.  And the OPPOSITE of everything.
He's Zen.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #98 - Apr 28th, 2017 at 9:33pm

Valkie wrote on Apr 27th, 2017 at 7:12pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Apr 27th, 2017 at 5:35pm:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Im sorry Brian, it was a low blow.

I was just getting into an argumentitive bent and it slipped out.

Forgive me Embarrassed

I'll think about forgiving you, Valkie.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #99 - Apr 28th, 2017 at 9:35pm

Could it be that, despite your belief, not all Muslims are "murdering people in the name of the Koran every day around the world"?   No, no, of course not, all 1.6 billion Muslims are all Mujahadeen or Terrorists, right?

Soren, you're a real fool, you realise that?  You're hell bent on making all the Muslims hate you, aren't you?  Tsk, tsk.  Such foolishness...   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #100 - Apr 28th, 2017 at 9:36pm

Frank wrote on Apr 28th, 2017 at 6:52pm:

Well, Brian, that shut you up, you foul yoni.

Poor, poor, Soren.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #101 - Apr 28th, 2017 at 9:38pm

Frank wrote on Apr 28th, 2017 at 9:08pm:
freediver wrote on Apr 27th, 2017 at 10:46pm:

He wants to ban all of them so he doesn't have to criticise Islam.

But if you want to ban Islam after you have criticised it -that's not on. If you criticise Islam, you must ban all religion, that's Brian's thinking.  But if you criticise Christianity, that doesn't mean you also need to ban Islam. Christianity you can criticise without implicating other religions.

That's Brian. Stupid, inconsistent, confused, evil agent of oppression and submission, naive WA Doctor of mail order Divinity, early onset dementia sufferer, bedwetting, squishy apologist, etc, etc. Brian is EVERYTHING.  And the OPPOSITE of everything.
He's Zen.

Poor, poor, Soren, poor, poor, Soren.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #102 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 2:09pm

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 28th, 2017 at 9:35pm:

Could it be that, despite your belief, not all Muslims are "murdering people in the name of the Koran every day around the world"?   No, no, of course not, all 1.6 billion Muslims are all Mujahadeen or Terrorists, right?

Soren, you're a real fool, you realise that?  You're hell bent on making all the Muslims hate you, aren't you?  Tsk, tsk.  Such foolishness...   Roll Eyes

They don't ALL have to be murdering the kuffar. They just let the motivated ones do it and get away with it. They just form the milieu in which the jihadists can flourish: the Islamic schools, the mosques, the associations, the various Muslim organisations.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #103 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 4:04pm

Yes, Frank, but poor old Sore End apologised for Anders Breivik. He was compelled to do this by his sinister Lutheran prophet. Sore End also advocated carpet bombing the tinted races, scrapping the refugee treaty and abandoning the Australian constitution.

Not bad for a new Australian. Danish values, innit.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #104 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 4:19pm

Frank wrote on Apr 29th, 2017 at 2:09pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Apr 28th, 2017 at 9:35pm:

They don't ALL have to be murdering the kuffar. They just let the motivated ones do it and get away with it. They just form the milieu in which the jihadists can flourish: the Islamic schools, the mosques, the associations, the various Muslim organisations.

And you know all about that "milieu", don't you, Soren?  Afterall, you're a proud graduate of a Madrassah, aren't you and a proud member of your local Mosque/Association/Organisation.

In reality, you've just written all those Muslims off, given them to the Islamists for free, without a fight because your Islamophobia blinds you to the reality that the majority of Muslims aren't Islamists, aren't Terrorist sympathisers, aren't Terrorists.   You have given up the battle for their "hearts and minds" in favour of just applying the Richard Nixon solution.  Tsk, tsk, the Islamists have won their easiest victory in defeating you.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12
Send Topic Print