Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Australian Values
Reply #75 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 5:45pm

issuevoter wrote on Apr 24th, 2017 at 5:18pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 24th, 2017 at 2:28pm:
Even the outspoken Bob Katter only said Middle Eastern Muslims .......  I see no issue with a Paki doctor who keeps to the straight and narrow.... or any other who keeps to the straight and narrow for that matter...

The problem with the MEslims is working out which does and which does not... but then the 'does not' kind seem to be filling our prisons....

Grap, you are just muddying the waters, which by the way, is a favourite tactic of politicians when it comes to Islam. The hope is that by including all people from predominantly Muzlim coutries, blame can be permanently avoid. How do you know you Pak doctor adheres to tenets of Islam. I once asked a woman from Lebanon what she thought of the situation in the Middle East. She replied, "I don't give a sh++ about the bloody Middle East."

Me?  Muddy the waters?  Nev-ah!  I merely seek to establish truth - not a general condemnation of all Musselmen just for being Musselmen.  It is the Islamites who are the issue, not the Musselmen.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #76 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 5:50pm

cods wrote on Apr 24th, 2017 at 5:23pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Apr 24th, 2017 at 4:40pm:
cods wrote on Apr 24th, 2017 at 10:24am:
Brian Ross wrote on Apr 23rd, 2017 at 6:50pm:
Cods, why will I be devastated?  Valkie's posts make no sense.  They do not describe the Islam or the Muslims I know personally.  They are the narrow-minded viewpoint of an Islamophobic bigot.   Roll Eyes

bigot
ˈbɪɡət/
noun
a person who is intolerant towards those holding different opinions.
"don't let a few small-minded bigots destroy the good image of the city"
synonyms:      dogmatist, partisan, sectarian, prejudiced person; More

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Touche',   attempting to imply I am bigoted towards bigots, Cods.    Smiley

However, why should I tolerate intolerance?    Well, actually I do.  What I don't tolerate is endless, mindless parading of ignorance around the net.   It merely demonstrates how uneducated Valkie actually is.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

well its the same with you..

your ignorance with your bored posts....is just that rude and ignorant.. but you dont see it  because you think they are wrong and you are right..

thats a person who is blinkered and intolerant.. and you have said it all

WHY SHOULD I.... Roll Eyes

you want people to see your point of view  and be tolerant of your point of view... yet you do not think they should be given the same !!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. we think differently brian its what makes the world go round..

some people are really pig headed  I agree.....but someone being pig ignorant.. doesnt change anything does it?

at the end of the day .. those who fear what is happening have every right to fear!! its up to you to calm them down that is if you are really concerned about the way they think??? otherwise you are just showing your bigotry Roll Eyes Roll Eyes 

People can think what they like, Cods.  What they cannot do is display their ignorance based on prejudice and hatred.   That is IMO a no-no.   If they are willing to be corrected, thats fine.  If they aren't, they earn what they get.

As far as I am concerned, Valkie as indeed earned his just desserts.   He refuses to accept reality.   So, I feed his unreality.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #77 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 7:51pm

Cods, why will I be devastated?  Valkie's posts make no sense.  They do not describe the Islam or the Muslims I know personally.  They are the narrow-minded viewpoint of an Islamophobic bigot.   Roll Eyes

bigot
ˈbɪɡət/
noun

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

However, why should I tolerate intolerance?    Well, actually I do.  What I don't tolerate is endless, mindless parading of ignorance around the net.   It merely demonstrates how uneducated Valkie actually is.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Uneducated?

Ill back my qualifications over your macdonalds certificate any day.

You bore me retard

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #78 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 8:01pm

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 24th, 2017 at 4:51pm:
BigOl64 wrote on Apr 24th, 2017 at 2:48pm:
tickleandrose wrote on Apr 24th, 2017 at 11:38am:
There are also muslim officers and soldiers in the Australian defence force, the army, the navy and the airforce.   

There are about 100 mussies in the ADF

And your source for that number is, BigOl64?

Quote:
There are nearly 20 in the NSW Supermax prison for terrorist related charges

Quote:
There are nearly 200 suspected as fighting for terror organisations like ISIS

Quote:
For the amount of effort needed to stop them losing their sh1t and the minor reward from them being here, it isn't really worth it.

One of the great values loved by all Australians, is don't be a d1ckhead pain in the arse, and they are failing monumentally at this.

Really?  The only people IMHO who are being "dickhead pain in the arses" are the Islamophobes.  If you stopped proclaiming that all Muslims are Terrorists or similar, all the time, you'd stop being a "pain in the arse".  Get the hint,  BigOl64?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Jeez talk about fumbling the ball on the try line. Never said "all".

Those number came from a general google search, but like most people I only look at the first 2 pages.

Over all they are NOT worth the effort, unless we want to end like france and belgium it is best to keep their number low, like any pest.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #79 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 8:02pm

cods wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 10:21am:
oh god   do we need threads like this??? Sad Sad Sad

Yes we do, codsey.

We can't have beer-and-skittles all the time in every thread, otherwise who will look after the starving children in Africa?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #80 - Apr 25th, 2017 at 12:34am

Valkie wrote on Apr 24th, 2017 at 7:51pm:

bigot
ˈbɪɡət/
noun

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Uneducated?

Ill back my qualifications over your macdonalds certificate any day.

You bore me retard

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, tsk.  Sorry, Valkie, you'll have to do better than that.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #81 - Apr 25th, 2017 at 12:36am

BigOl64 wrote on Apr 24th, 2017 at 8:01pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Apr 24th, 2017 at 4:51pm:
BigOl64 wrote on Apr 24th, 2017 at 2:48pm:
tickleandrose wrote on Apr 24th, 2017 at 11:38am:
There are also muslim officers and soldiers in the Australian defence force, the army, the navy and the airforce.   

There are about 100 mussies in the ADF

Quote:
There are nearly 20 in the NSW Supermax prison for terrorist related charges

Quote:
There are nearly 200 suspected as fighting for terror organisations like ISIS

Quote:
For the amount of effort needed to stop them losing their sh1t and the minor reward from them being here, it isn't really worth it.

One of the great values loved by all Australians, is don't be a d1ckhead pain in the arse, and they are failing monumentally at this.

Really?  The only people IMHO who are being "dickhead pain in the arses" are the Islamophobes.  If you stopped proclaiming that all Muslims are Terrorists or similar, all the time, you'd stop being a "pain in the arse".  Get the hint,  BigOl64?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Jeez talk about fumbling the ball on the try line. Never said "all".

Those number came from a general google search, but like most people I only look at the first 2 pages.

Over all they are NOT worth the effort, unless we want to end like france and belgium it is best to keep their number low, like any pest.

Move along, folks, move along.  Nothing worth looking at here.  It's just the same tired old Islamophobia, you've seen it all before.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #82 - Apr 25th, 2017 at 10:53am

I think Political Correctness is destroying some of our Aussie values...

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #83 - Apr 25th, 2017 at 11:16am

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 24th, 2017 at 5:50pm:

bigot
ˈbɪɡət/
noun

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

your ignorance with your bored posts....is just that rude and ignorant.. but you dont see it  because you think they are wrong and you are right..

you want people to see your point of view  and be tolerant of your point of view... yet you do not think they should be given the same !!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. we think differently brian its what makes the world go round..

some people are really pig headed  I agree.....but someone being pig ignorant.. doesnt change anything does it?

at the end of the day .. those who fear what is happening have every right to fear!! its up to you to calm them down that is if you are really concerned about the way they think??? otherwise you are just showing your bigotry Roll Eyes Roll Eyes 

People can think what they like, Cods.  What they cannot do is display their ignorance based on prejudice and hatred.   That is IMO a no-no.   If they are willing to be corrected, thats fine.  If they aren't, they earn what they get.

As far as I am concerned, Valkie as indeed earned his just desserts.   He refuses to accept reality.   So, I feed his unreality.   Roll Eyes

so freedom of speech gets your tick of approval

but only if it follows in your footsteps..

sorry brian that is so funny....

you do the most annoying thing by showing your utter intolerance of what people like valkie say...

and you seem to think thats OK.. lol..

got news for you brian... it smacks of the same intolerance you accuse him of.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

you do see bigotry has two sides dont you????.....

I am not saying you are wrong and valkie is right..not at all..

I am saying what you both do is equal..

in other words as bad as each other...

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #84 - Apr 25th, 2017 at 3:59pm

cods wrote on Apr 25th, 2017 at 11:16am:

bigot
ˈbɪɡət/
noun

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

you do the most annoying thing by showing your utter intolerance of what people like valkie say...

got news for you brian... it smacks of the same intolerance you accuse him of.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I agree.

Me good

He bad

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #85 - Apr 25th, 2017 at 6:39pm

You advocating the banning of the Koran and its followers, Brian.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #86 - Apr 26th, 2017 at 5:29pm

Brian displays his ignorance based on prejudice constantly. What else could he possibly mean by saying he has no right or even ability to criticise other nations or religions?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #87 - Apr 26th, 2017 at 6:21pm

freediver wrote on Apr 26th, 2017 at 5:29pm:
Brian displays his ignorance based on prejudice constantly. What else could he possibly mean by saying he has no right or even ability to criticise other nations or religions?

Never expect logic from a macdonalds qualified burger tosser, muzzo sympathizer islamophile.

Unless you genuflect toward mecca and embrace the barbaric CULTs practices, Bwyannnn will insult and yawn it you.

Its just so disheartening, to be yawned at by a maccas graduate from burger tossing central.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #88 - Apr 26th, 2017 at 6:44pm

freediver wrote on Apr 26th, 2017 at 5:29pm:

He is a notoriously prejudiced ignorance-flasher, old Dr of Divinity and Mate of Abdul.

I give him FOUR gray raincoats thawbs.
http://rs45.pbsrc.com/albums/f63/DONHOE/21.gif~c200 x 4

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #89 - Apr 27th, 2017 at 5:31pm

cods wrote on Apr 25th, 2017 at 11:16am:

bigot
ˈbɪɡət/
noun

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Maybe so, maybe so, Cods.  You can make your own mind up, I don't doubt.  Valkie however, enjoys displaying his ignorance.  He is the fool for doing so.  As for  Freedom of Speech?  That does not make your speech free from criticism.   OK?   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12
Send Topic Print