Reply #46 - Apr 22nd, 2017 at 8:59pm

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Australian Values
Reply #47 - Apr 22nd, 2017 at 9:44pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 22nd, 2017 at 7:20pm:
" What is the difference between what a girl in a bikini wears and a woman in a hijab, except the amount of cloth they have on their bodies?"

Sometimes you worry me, Mr Ross... the difference is that no Christian preacher even begins to suggest that a woman wearing hijab deserves to be raped, under the assumption that leaving raw meat underneath a tea towel is an incitement to the cat..... or that wearing the hijab is somehow immoral and contemptuous.

You would do well to move on from purely physical comparisons and into the realm of accepting and discussing what some on one side or the other say and feel and promote about such issues.

I'm beginning to feel, in my very fair and even-handed heart, that this entire series of issues would be best solved by importing no more Middle Eastern Muslims and restricting ourselves to moderates from places such as Malaysia - most of whom do not attack other people's rights to own their own lives.

hahahahah grap... how about all us Christians move out and let our moderate Muslims take over... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

it would be good to know what they would do with this wonderful country.. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #48 - Apr 23rd, 2017 at 3:26am

Yadda wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 6:19pm:
double post

Why don't you do 5 single line paragraphs talking about how you feel about double postings. Then implore us to google "double posts".

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #49 - Apr 23rd, 2017 at 3:28am

Its time wrote on Apr 22nd, 2017 at 8:59pm:

"Make Australia... mate again".

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #50 - Apr 23rd, 2017 at 8:23am

cods wrote on Apr 22nd, 2017 at 9:44pm:
" What is the difference between what a girl in a bikini wears and a woman in a hijab, except the amount of cloth they have on their bodies?"

Sometimes you worry me, Mr Ross... the difference is that no Christian preacher even begins to suggest that a woman wearing hijab deserves to be raped, under the assumption that leaving raw meat underneath a tea towel is an incitement to the cat..... or that wearing the hijab is somehow immoral and contemptuous.

You would do well to move on from purely physical comparisons and into the realm of accepting and discussing what some on one side or the other say and feel and promote about such issues.

I'm beginning to feel, in my very fair and even-handed heart, that this entire series of issues would be best solved by importing no more Middle Eastern Muslims and restricting ourselves to moderates from places such as Malaysia - most of whom do not attack other people's rights to own their own lives.

hahahahah grap... how about all us Christians move out and let our moderate Muslims take over... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

it would be good to know what they would do with this wonderful country.. Roll Eyes

Thats easy
Just look at every other country that they have taken over.

Brutality
Murder
War
Ethnic/ religious cleansing
Deprivation of liberty
Destitution

And eventually they will start running from the horror and head to another unsuspecting country to destroy it.

There is no question that this is the end result.
There is plenty of evidence, just open your eyes.

This CULT is hell on earth

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #51 - Apr 23rd, 2017 at 6:21pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Apr 23rd, 2017 at 3:28am:
Its time wrote on Apr 22nd, 2017 at 8:59pm:

"Make Australia... mate again".

Oh, wait. That was Peter Costello's baby boom policy.

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Apr 23rd, 2017 at 6:26pm

real Australians certainly don't have leftard views..

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #53 - Apr 23rd, 2017 at 6:37pm

Never listened to Reverend Fred Nile or Danny Nalliah, have your Grappler?   Both have suggest that women who wear brief clothing bring rape on themselves.   Tsk, tsk.

Quote:

Yet it is Middle-Eastern people who need a safe place to live, Grappler.  You cannot turn your back on people asking for help, asking for safety.   It is inhumane.   It smacks of the voyage of the S.S. St. Louise, just before WWII.  Full of Jewish refugees from Germany, they were refused entry to the UK, the UK and Cuba and had to return to Germany, with the Nazis just waiting to send them off to the concentration camps.    We are talking about innocent people, people who have committed no crimes, people who just want somewhere safe to live.   These people worship god in a different way to Christians but that is not, as far as I can tell, a crime in Australia, now is it?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #54 - Apr 23rd, 2017 at 6:38pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Apr 23rd, 2017 at 6:26pm:

http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae269/oldpom/leftards.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Mechie, why do you bother?  All you do is spread your Islamophobic hatred everywhere.  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Apr 23rd, 2017 at 6:40pm

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 23rd, 2017 at 6:38pm:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-KPmXCf84Ozo/UWGrVhH6nyI/AAAAAAAAAd4/0Xoj4kE1eKg/s72-c/...

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Mechie, why do you bother?  All you do is spread your Islamophobic hatred everywhere.  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

yes...

I hate the hideous barbaric and oppressive Cult called Islam...

and

that of their hatred of Western Values..

and if you don't like them either,..  then pissoff...

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #56 - Apr 23rd, 2017 at 6:43pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Apr 23rd, 2017 at 6:40pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Apr 23rd, 2017 at 6:38pm:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-KPmXCf84Ozo/UWGrVhH6nyI/AAAAAAAAAd4/0Xoj4kE1eKg/s72-c/...

yes...

I hate the hideous barbaric and oppressive Cult called Islam...

and

that of their hatred of Western Values..

and if you don't like them either,..  then pissoff...

Why?  Because I believe in the Australia value of the "fair go for all"?   Mechie, all you do is spread Islamophobia and ad hominem hatred.   You claim to be representing Australians but in reality all you're representing is your own narrow minded views on other people who have done you no harm.  Tsk, tsk, let guess you say to Indigenous Australians, "go home, where you came from"?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Apr 23rd, 2017 at 6:45pm

piss off traitor.. '

neither you or your Cult Islamic mates like our western values and actively try to destroy them...

so piss off...

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Apr 23rd, 2017 at 6:45pm

Valkie wrote on Apr 23rd, 2017 at 8:23am:
cods wrote on Apr 22nd, 2017 at 9:44pm:

Thats easy
Just look at every other country that they have taken over.

Brutality
Murder
War
Ethnic/ religious cleansing
Deprivation of liberty
Destitution

And eventually they will start running from the horror and head to another unsuspecting country to destroy it.

There is no question that this is the end result.
There is plenty of evidence, just open your eyes.

This CULT is hell on earth

well no need to go that far  Brian will be devastated.. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #59 - Apr 23rd, 2017 at 6:49pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Apr 23rd, 2017 at 6:45pm:
piss off traitor.. '

neither you or your Cult Islamic mates like our western values and actively try to destroy them...

so piss off...

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Mechie, why do you bother?  All you do is troll and use ad hominem.  Tsk, tsk.  Your narrow mind has closed itself to any counter-arguments that might be used against you.   You are the mirror image of that you claim to oppose.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12
Send Topic Print