Australian Values (Read 14606 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: Australian Values
Reply #30 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 6:17pm

mothra wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 5:07pm:
issuevoter wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 5:05pm:
Australian values are Western values. They are diametrically opposed to Islamic values. For example: Women are not expected to observe social mores from previous centuries. Western values evolve, Islamic values are fixed, if not retrograde. The two sets of values are incompatible, even where Western values are observed in the form of law, Islamic values are intended to subvert host values.

And yet most Muslims integrate perfectly well and are model citizens.

Go figure.

No they don't,      no they are not.

What you are hiding [in your deception],          is that [while they are politically weak] moslems seek to portray the members of their community as 'model citizens'.

And, yes, when those moslems speak to non-moslem Australians,
moslems will       pretend       that they 'integrate perfectly well and are model citizens'.

But, just listen to what moslems say,         when they [moslems],
are speaking to their own 'constituency' [i.e. their fellow moslems].   !!!!!!

And just remember, these are     not       moslems who are living in Syria, or Iraq, or Iran,
these are moslems who are living within Western secular nations.

---------- >

---------- >

YOUTUBE #1,

The Struggle for Islam in the West | Trailer: Khilafah Conference 2010; Hizb ut-Tahrir Australia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5RtutmDLVU

transcribed from the YT above......
Quote:

"Moslems [living in the West] are being told which ISLAM is acceptable from them.
And which is not!

A new 'brand' of ISLAM has been created.....
....by governments in the West.

A 'brand' of ISLAM that seeks to stifle the moslems concerns for their brothers and sisters around the world.

......A 'brand' of ISLAM whose values are not derived from the Koran or the Sunnah [of Mohammed]..."

n.b.
The emphasis [which is stated above],         of how important ISLAMIC texts are,         in guiding       the values      and the religious faith, of the moslem.

YOUTUBE #2,

Watch good 'Aussie' moslems,      practicing ISLAM      behind closed doors.....

------------- >

Muslims brainwash children in Australia
  -------- >   goto 43 sec
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krk5piUzp1E

YOUTUBE #3,

What Normal Muslims Think - And Europe Fails to Understand
  -------- >   goto 41 sec
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIK8bfeLXSw

Moslems are LYING to us.

All moslems.

QUESTION;
When a person self-describes, and announces;
"I'm a moslem."

....what is the most accurate and truthful definition [and description!] of such a person,      ....a truthful definition of what a moslem is ?

ANSWER;
A    -- moslem --    is a follower of ISLAM.       < -------- dictionary definition.

QUESTION;
'What' is a moslem ?

A moslem, is a person who has chosen to accept and embrace a philosophy [ISLAM], which teaches him [the moslem] that it is 'lawful' for him [the moslem], to kill those, who do not believe, as he believes.

That is what a moslem is.

A moslem is a follower of ISLAM.       < -------- dictionary definition.

Every moslem, is a latent wanna-be homicidal maniac.

ISLAMIC LAW TEXT....
"Ibn 'Umar related that the Messenger of Allah, upon whom be peace, said, "I have been ordered to kill the people until they testify that there is no god except Allah, and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer and pay the zakah. If they do that, their blood and wealth are protected from me save by the rights of Islam. Their reckoning will be with Allah." (Related by al-Bukhari and Muslim.) "
fiqhussunnah/fus1_06

ISLAMIC LAW TEXT....
"Ibn 'Abbas reported that the Prophet said: "The bare essence of Islam and the basics of the religion are three [acts], upon which Islam has been established. Whoever leaves one of them becomes an unbeliever and his blood may legally be spilled. [The acts are:] Testifying that there is no God except Allah, the obligatory prayers, and the fast of Ramadan."...."
fiqhussunnah/#3.110

n.b.
"Whoever......becomes an unbeliever.....his blood may legally be spilled."

Google;
islam, unbelief is worse than killing

THE HADITH....

"...the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him."
- DEAD.
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #004.052.260

« Last Edit: Apr 22nd, 2017 at 9:58am by Yadda »  

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #31 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 6:19pm

double post

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 6:33pm

John Smith wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 10:24am:

one all John ... lol

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #33 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 7:01pm

What is wrong with his proposal? We are starting to see child marriages, force marriages etc here, Muslims taking their daughters overseas for forced marriages, Muslims calling for the beheading of people who mock Muhammad. If someone does not know that this is unacceptable, do we really want them in the country?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 7:10pm

freediver wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 7:01pm:
What is wrong with his proposal? We are starting to see child marriages, force marriages etc here, Muslims taking their daughters overseas for forced marriages, Muslims calling for the beheading of people who mock Muhammad. If someone does not know that this is unacceptable, do we really want them in the country?

some people can see nothing wrong with that   as long as it isnt happening in the patch...

we have seen what has happened overseas.. where there are basically no go zones in people cities they have lived in all their lives....we are fast heading in that direction...of course if you dont live in the cities then you dont see it.. so it isnt happening is it?..

they claim most Muslims are decent people and I am sure they are but do we know what they do to their daughters behind closed doors  I dont think we do.. Roll Eyes

and by the time we do find out its too late...

imagine giving your teenage daughter to a dirty old man.. ugh!.. and she probably has to be circumcised to fit in with his needs.....disgraceful... but we know its going on  everywhere... but we can of course turn a blindeye Sad

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #35 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 7:11pm

Australian values are Western values. They are diametrically opposed to Islamic values. For example: Women are not expected to observe social mores from previous centuries. Western values evolve, Islamic values are fixed, if not retrograde. The two sets of values are incompatible, even where Western values are observed in the form of law, Islamic values are intended to subvert host values.

Go figure.

Excuse me?    What the f.....

Intergrate?    What planet are you on?
The most isolationist, suspicious, insulting and antisocial CULT on the planet, intergrate?

Model citizens?
Per capita, the highest number of criminals, criminal organizations and criminal activities there is?
Hell for a tiny percentage of our population to have its own dedicated  rime squad must raise at least some questions, even with your islamophile eyes?
Pack rapes, ongoing molestation, child marriage (this is actually a crime, even though the CULT condones it)

Im sorry, but your comment is such an oxymoron that it is beyond belief.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Postmodern Trendoid III
Gold Member

Reply #36 - Apr 22nd, 2017 at 11:10am

UnSubRocky wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 4:06pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 10:30am:
I have to admit I do agree with Mechanic in some way.

WTF are Australian values, its as meaningless a statement as "real Australians"

I can imagine jingoism being outlawed within 20 years. Then nationalism will go next. The idea of an own identity is on the way out. I might live long enough to see it, unfortunately.

Jingoism may go, but I can't see nationalism and identity going anytime soon. It's one of the values that has remained constant since the introduction of the nation-state and the dying out of religion. There's been a concerted effort to remove nationalism in Western countries for a few decades, but it keeps reaffirming itself.

IP Logged

The_Barnacle
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #37 - Apr 22nd, 2017 at 11:33am

mozzaok wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 1:40pm:
Forget "Australian", values, what they mean to say, ............ is CIVILISED values.

In a modern, civilised, democratic society we promote shared values of equality, compassion, and decency.

Quote:
Mr Turnbull identified Australian values as freedom, equality of men and women, the rule of law, democracy and "a fair go"

Judging by these definitions of "Australian values" you would have to say that most right wingers would fail this test.
So under Turnbulls new proposal could existing citizens who don't measure up to this definition of Aussie values (which would be most of the right wingers on this forum) be stripped of their citizenship?

The Right Wing only believe in free speech when they agree with what is being said.

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #38 - Apr 22nd, 2017 at 12:05pm

Go figure.

You are playing word games. Either you acknowledge Muzlims use host tolerance for the opportunity to subvert the host's values, or you don't. You cannot have it both ways. Read the Koran, make up your mind what it means to be a Muzlim. And then decide which set a values is worthwhile. It cannot be both, they are diametrically opposed. Use your powers of logic.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #39 - Apr 22nd, 2017 at 12:07pm

Postmodern Trendoid III wrote on Apr 22nd, 2017 at 11:10am:
UnSubRocky wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 4:06pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 10:30am:
I have to admit I do agree with Mechanic in some way.

WTF are Australian values, its as meaningless a statement as "real Australians"

I can imagine jingoism being outlawed within 20 years. Then nationalism will go next. The idea of an own identity is on the way out. I might live long enough to see it, unfortunately.

Jingoism may go, but I can't see nationalism and identity going anytime soon. It's one of the values that has remained constant since the introduction of the nation-state and the dying out of religion. There's been a concerted effort to remove nationalism in Western countries for a few decades, but it keeps reaffirming itself. 

You mean you want to tell the Lebs they can't be Leba'nese or Assyrians or whatever proud monocker they adopt no more?  They'll be upset.

What about the Indians in the servos?  They'll be cut if you start calling them 'you old bastard'....

Down at Ye Olde Chinese Restaurante:-

Waiter:-  "G'day, Harry, me old mate!  How's the kids?"

Custie:-  "Pretty damned good, Sing Dao - they're gettin' on good at school."

Waiter:-  "Yeah - my little nipper's a real whiz at computers and stuff.  Righto, mate - what'll yer have today?  Chef's got some you beaut fish out back, just off the boat!"

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Apr 22nd, 2017 at 12:10pm

An Australian value that I think is very important is the act of going through life not bugging people. Take your journey and leave others to take theirs. That's why I hate Islam. It's in our faces and in the street. Stupid nijabs and big giant ugly mosques. Aborigines are the same with all their crap they parade  through society. WHO CARES!!!!

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Apr 22nd, 2017 at 12:35pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 22nd, 2017 at 12:10pm:
An Australian value that I think is very important is the act of going through life not bugging people. Take your journey and leave others to take theirs. That's why I hate Islam. It's in our faces and in the street. Stupid nijabs and big giant ugly mosques. Aborigines are the same with all their crap they parade  through society. WHO CARES!!!!

same with Poofters and other queers...

just go away ffs...

I don't care what you do as long as its not in MY face...

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #42 - Apr 22nd, 2017 at 4:02pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 22nd, 2017 at 12:10pm:

Who cares?  You obviously do, Hammer.  Your Islamophobia is obvious to all.  Why bother?  What is the difference between what a girl in a bikini wears and a woman in a hijab, except the amount of cloth they have on their bodies?   I grew up surrounded by Greeks and Italians.   Nonnas wore not much less than a hijab, they still do, when they go out in public.  Did anyone complain?  No, just a few racists and who cares what they say or think?   Roll Eyes

An Australian value rarely mentioned is that of "live and let live".  Muslims do generally no harm and they should be allowed to live their lives how they choose as long as they are within the law.    Something you and your fellow Islamophobes forget.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #43 - Apr 22nd, 2017 at 7:20pm

" What is the difference between what a girl in a bikini wears and a woman in a hijab, except the amount of cloth they have on their bodies?"

Sometimes you worry me, Mr Ross... the difference is that no Christian preacher even begins to suggest that a woman wearing hijab deserves to be raped, under the assumption that leaving raw meat underneath a tea towel is an incitement to the cat..... or that wearing the hijab is somehow immoral and contemptuous.

You would do well to move on from purely physical comparisons and into the realm of accepting and discussing what some on one side or the other say and feel and promote about such issues.

I'm beginning to feel, in my very fair and even-handed heart, that this entire series of issues would be best solved by importing no more Middle Eastern Muslims and restricting ourselves to moderates from places such as Malaysia - most of whom do not attack other people's rights to own their own lives.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #44 - Apr 22nd, 2017 at 8:51pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 22nd, 2017 at 7:20pm:

I'm beginning to feel, in my very fair and even-handed heart, that this entire series of issues would be best solved by importing no more Middle Eastern Muslims and

restricting ourselves to moderates from places such as Malaysia - most of whom do not attack other people's rights to own their own lives.

Grappler,

The problem is that those moslems who you believe are 'moderate' moslems, are not really 'moderate' moslems.

They too, like the moslems from the Middle East, are simply      pretending      to follow a moderate and tolerant version of ISLAM.

The truth is;

THERE ARE NO MODERATE MOSLEMS!

....BECAUSE THERE IS NO 'MODERATE' ISLAM.
      !!!!!!

PLURALISM, TOLERANCE,       ....AND ISLAM ?

ARGUMENT;

ISLAM always produces an influence upon a society which is anti-pluralistic, and intolerant, and anti-liberal.

....see the examples of Malaysia Indonesia, and Turkey.

"Malaysia's Prime Minister: LGBTs, liberalism, and pluralism are enemies of Islam"
"Last Malaysian Hindu temple in central Kuala Lumpur condemned, given five days to vacate"
"Malaysian temple condemned, temple staff and devotees given 15 minutes to leave"
"Malaysian government views LGBT community as a 'spreading problem' to be stopped"
"Malaysian deputy prime minister: Islam not compatible with freedom, liberal thought"
"Yet another Malaysian non-Muslim house of worship demolished"
"Malaysian state holding seminar on "threat of Christianity" "
"A message from Malaysia's king: "Muslims need to emulate Prophet Muhammad" "

n.b.      below, Ahmadiyah & Shi'ites in Indonesia = = a wrong 'kind' of moslem = = an infidel = = worthy of death

"Indonesian President at UN calls for legally binding Sharia blasphemy law criminalizing criticism of Islam"
"Indonesia: Catholic schools threatened with closure for not teaching Islam"
"Indonesia: Sunni Muslim preachers incited murder of Shi'ites"
"Indonesia: Ahmadiyah forced to apologize after being brutalized by Muslim mob"
"Modern, moderate Indonesia: Shi'ite cleric convicted of blasphemy, sentenced to two years in prison"
"Indonesia: Muslim mob attacks Ahmadiyya community, injuring four"

"Turkey's Erdogan: "Islamophobia" should be recognized as a crime against humanity"
"Turkish Minister halts military band to allow crowd to chant "Allahu akbar""
"Turkish government ordered 2007 torture and murder of Christian publishers"
"Turkish Islamic supremacists bar woman from public bus: "We would sin if you get on this bus, you are causing us to sin""
"Turkey: New law requires Islamic prayer rooms in all shopping malls, movie theaters, and other public spaces such as theaters and operas"
"Turkey: Internationally renowned pianist charged with insulting Islam"
"Turkey: Muslim mobs attacking Christian clerics"

http://www.jihadwatch.org/category/malaysia/

http://www.jihadwatch.org/category/indonesia/

http://www.jihadwatch.org/category/turkey/

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12
Send Topic Print