Australian Values (Read 14628 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Australian Values
Reply #120 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 8:43pm

Frank wrote on Apr 29th, 2017 at 8:36pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 29th, 2017 at 7:56pm:
Like those who want to impose a religious caliphate, nor was Sore End, Frank. He supported Anders Breivik.

What does this have to do with you, dear boy?

We're talking about Sore End. We grew here. He flew here.

Where are you from, Frank? Do you have Australian values?

Anders Brevik against hundreds of Islamic murders.

One white guy is still worth hundreds, thousands of tinted Muslims.  You are a worse fascist than Gobbels, Paki bastard.

Strange. Sore End used to call me a Paki Bastard too. I have no idea why.

I wonder if...

No. Impossible. Sore End passed away.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #121 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 8:55pm

Valkie wrote on Apr 29th, 2017 at 8:37pm:
Setanta wrote on Apr 29th, 2017 at 8:30pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Apr 29th, 2017 at 7:10pm:
Frank wrote on Apr 29th, 2017 at 6:57pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Apr 29th, 2017 at 4:19pm:
And you know all about that "milieu", don't you, Soren?  Afterall, you're a proud graduate of a Madrassah, aren't you and a proud member of your local Mosque/Association/Organisation.

In reality, you've just written all those Muslims off, given them to the Islamists for free, without a fight because your Islamophobia blinds you to the reality that the majority of Muslims aren't Islamists, aren't Terrorist sympathisers, aren't Terrorists.   You have given up the battle for their "hearts and minds" in favour of just applying the Richard Nixon solution.  Tsk, tsk, the Islamists have won their easiest victory in defeating you.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

If the 'vast majority of peaceful, law-abiding Muslims' were useful and effective to the extent of their supposed 'vast majority', there would be NO Islamic terrorism, Brian.

And I take it no IRA or Protestant Terrorists?  No ETA Terrorists?  No Latin American or South American Terrorists?   Tsk, tsk, Soren, you faith in humans doing what you believe they should is rather touching, it really is.  It is also rather foolish.  Tsk, tsk.   Islamists represent a tiny minority amongst the total number of Muslims around the world and guess what?  You've just declared them the winners of their Islamic reformation!  You've consigned all Muslims to their end of the ball court and given them all Islamists jumpers to wear.   Such a fool.  Such a silly sausage and all because you're an Islamophobe.   How is Granddad in Argentina these days?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

To be on point, ETA the IRA etc targeted  their perceived enemies. If we look at Islamic terrorism, everyone is their perceived enemy.

Exactly.

Everyone is the enemy of the CULT.
They hate everybody and want everybody dead.
The CULT is a cancer, slowly killing its host.

Move along folks, move along.  Nothing to see here just some tired old Islamophobia.  Tsk, tsk, you'd think you'd get tired of spreading bullshit all over the street the way you do, Valkie.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #122 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 8:58pm

Setanta's right, Brian. ETA and the IRA targeted the enemy. ISIS and all Qaida target anyone, including the Muselman himself.

They are indeed a death cult - like Om Shikaro or the thugees. They have no discernment whatsoever about who they kill.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #123 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 9:00pm

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 29th, 2017 at 8:41pm:
And you know all about that "milieu", don't you, Soren?  Afterall, you're a proud graduate of a Madrassah, aren't you and a proud member of your local Mosque/Association/Organisation.

In reality, you've just written all those Muslims off, given them to the Islamists for free, without a fight because your Islamophobia blinds you to the reality that the majority of Muslims aren't Islamists, aren't Terrorist sympathisers, aren't Terrorists.   You have given up the battle for their "hearts and minds" in favour of just applying the Richard Nixon solution.  Tsk, tsk, the Islamists have won their easiest victory in defeating you.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

If the 'vast majority of peaceful, law-abiding Muslims' were useful and effective to the extent of their supposed 'vast majority', there would be NO Islamic terrorism, Brian.

And I take it no IRA or Protestant Terrorists?  No ETA Terrorists?  No Latin American or South American Terrorists?   Tsk, tsk, Soren, you faith in humans doing what you believe they should is rather touching, it really is.  It is also rather foolish.  Tsk, tsk.   Islamists represent a tiny minority amongst the total number of Muslims around the world and guess what?  You've just declared them the winners of their Islamic reformation!  You've consigned all Muslims to their end of the ball court and given them all Islamists jumpers to wear.   Such a fool.  Such a silly sausage and all because you're an Islamophobe.   How is Granddad in Argentina these days?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

To be on point, ETA the IRA etc targeted  their perceived enemies. If we look at Islamic terrorism, everyone is their perceived enemy.

I am sure that all the Bankers in London were the "perceived enemies" of the PIRA, Setanta.   Roll Eyes

If they were British bankers I'm sure you are correct.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #124 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 9:01pm

Like those who want to impose a religious caliphate, nor was Sore End, Frank. He supported Anders Breivik.

One white guy is still worth hundreds, thousands of tinted Muslims.  You are a worse fascist than Gobbels, Paki bastard.

"One white guy", who it should be noted decided to kill 77 innocent people who were also "white guys", including a large number of innocent children, just like a Terrorist.

Obviously when "one white guy" wages Jihad, it is OK with you, hey, Soren?  Tsk, tsk.  You absolutely disgust me, glorifying the murder of 77 innocents.   

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #125 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 9:01pm

Setanta wrote on Apr 29th, 2017 at 9:00pm:

I am sure that all the Bankers in London were the "perceived enemies" of the PIRA, Setanta.   Roll Eyes

And if they were not?    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #126 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 9:08pm

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 29th, 2017 at 9:01pm:

Were they not or are you playing hypotheticals?

The IRA an ETA targeted their perceived enemies. Were innocents caught in the crossfire? Sure. Innocents were not their targets though.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #127 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 9:10pm

"One white guy", who it should be noted decided to kill 77 innocent people who were also "white guys", including a large number of innocent children, just like a Terrorist.

Obviously when "one white guy" wages Jihad, it is OK with you, hey, Soren?  Tsk, tsk.  You absolutely disgust me, glorifying the murder of 77 innocents.   

https://m.popkey.co/43a020/v059g.gif

ONE MONTH

List of Islamic Terror: Last 30 Days

During this time period, there were 130 Islamic attacks in 19 countries, in which
1145 people were killed
and 887 injured.

One month in the name of Islam.

Now f Vck off, you evil bastard.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #128 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 9:16pm

Setanta wrote on Apr 29th, 2017 at 9:08pm:

The IRA an ETA targeted their perceived enemies. Were innocents caught in the crossfire? Sure. Innocents were not their targets though.

You do understand what the principles of Terrorism are, don't you, Sentanta?

Terrorists generally don't, as you've noted for the Mujahadeen, care whether innocents get caught in "the crossfire".   Why do you assume that the PIRA setting off a bomb in London only kills British people?   It kills everybody in range and if you're not British, as far as the PIRA was concerned, that was your tough luck, mate.     Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #129 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 9:16pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 29th, 2017 at 8:43pm:

I wonder if...

It is well know around this board that you are a Paksitani Muslim.

Karnal. A Muslim enclave in India.

Ten rupee gimme.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #130 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 9:19pm

Frank wrote on Apr 29th, 2017 at 9:10pm:

ONE MONTH

During this time period, there were 130 Islamic attacks in 19 countries, in which
1145 people were killed
and 887 injured.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me. Soren, have you ever seen me glorify one Terrorist act, let alone the deaths of tens of innocents?   Ever? Honestly?  Ever?

You, OTOH, have chosen to glorify the deaths of 77 innocents, killed by "one white guy" who was considered by the Norwegian Courts a Terrorist and quite rightly, imprisoned for his crimes.

You absolutely disgust me, Soren, absolutely.   You have lost any respect I may have one day had for you.   You have reached a new low.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #131 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 9:22pm

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 29th, 2017 at 8:40pm:
Islamic jihad is primarily localised, Soren.  There are some, a few, Mujahadeen who strike at western targets but they are very, very, very, very, much in the minority and most are opportunistic, lone wolf attackers who the "Jihadis" claim as theirs, after they have attacked.  They have little connection with Al Q'aeda or Da'esh.   Of course, the media plays up what the "Jihadis" claim about them being "warriors of Islam" but most of them have never, ever, even met a member of the Terrorist organisation claiming them as members.

You are lying and you know it.

Islamic jihad is global. the caliphate is global. Islam is not a local phenomenon and its aspiration are not local but global. The caliphate is a global aim. Ever since Mohammed opened his gob.

And you know all this, you lying, stupid, dishonest f vcking fascist.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #132 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 9:23pm

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 29th, 2017 at 9:19pm:
Frank wrote on Apr 29th, 2017 at 9:10pm:

ONE MONTH

1145 people were killed
and 887 injured.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me. Soren, have you ever seen me glorify one Terrorist act, let alone the deaths of tens of innocents?   Ever? Honestly?  Ever?

Always. That the only thing you ever do. For your mate Abdul.

You disgusting, stupid fascist.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #133 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 9:26pm

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 29th, 2017 at 9:16pm:
Setanta wrote on Apr 29th, 2017 at 9:08pm:

You do understand what the principles of Terrorism are, don't you, Sentanta?

Terrorists generally don't, as you've noted for the Mujahadeen, care whether innocents get caught in "the crossfire".   Why do you assume that the PIRA setting off a bomb in London only kills British people?   It kills everybody in range and if you're not British, as far as the PIRA was concerned, that was your tough luck, mate.     Roll Eyes

If the bomb is planted on a bus, train or plane what chance of hitting the people you are targeting?

The IRA bombing the British Parliament https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Houses_of_Parliament_1974_bombing
The IRA sending Mortar shells to Downing Street https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Downing_Street_mortar_attack
It's clear the intent is to hit the perceived enemy and not the wider community.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #134 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 9:29pm

Frank wrote on Apr 29th, 2017 at 9:16pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 29th, 2017 at 8:43pm:

I wonder if...

It is well know around this board that you are a Paksitani Muslim.

Karnal. A Muslim enclave in India.

Ten rupee gimme.

Incredible. That's exactly what Sore End used to say. In fact, he started the rumour of my devious Pakistaniness.

Did you ever meet him, Frank? You're not, by any chance, Danish?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12
Send Topic Print