Send Topic Print
Australian Values (Read 14611 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Australian Values
Reply #105 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 6:55pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 29th, 2017 at 4:04pm:
Yes, Frank, but poor old Sore End apologised for Anders Breivik. He was compelled to do this by his sinister Lutheran prophet. Sore End also advocated carpet bombing the tinted races, scrapping the refugee treaty and abandoning the Australian constitution.

Not bad for a new Australian. Danish values, innit.

Did he? How dreadful. Danes, eh?  Much better to have millions of Muslims. They know how to respect other people, beliefs, dissent and all that. Apparently Islam is the most feminist religion!
You learn something every day.
What next? Being a dhimmi under sharia is good for you? Mass immigration by people with zero intention to assimilate is good for a country?  Islam is a tolerant and enlightened religion? All cultures are the same?

The mind boggles. I am looking forward to these new revelations.

Go on, hold forth, Karnal (your real Pakistani name, I assume) and say how all the things we thought to be sh!t are actually gold. Go on. You have read Foucault extensively, drank him in, to coin a phrase, you can show us how to turn dogsh!t into vanilla ice cream for the kids.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #106 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 6:57pm

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 29th, 2017 at 4:19pm:
And you know all about that "milieu", don't you, Soren?  Afterall, you're a proud graduate of a Madrassah, aren't you and a proud member of your local Mosque/Association/Organisation.

In reality, you've just written all those Muslims off, given them to the Islamists for free, without a fight because your Islamophobia blinds you to the reality that the majority of Muslims aren't Islamists, aren't Terrorist sympathisers, aren't Terrorists.   You have given up the battle for their "hearts and minds" in favour of just applying the Richard Nixon solution.  Tsk, tsk, the Islamists have won their easiest victory in defeating you.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

If the 'vast majority of peaceful, law-abiding Muslims' were useful and effective to the extent of their supposed 'vast majority', there would be NO Islamic terrorism, Brian.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #107 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 7:10pm

Frank wrote on Apr 29th, 2017 at 6:57pm:
And you know all about that "milieu", don't you, Soren?  Afterall, you're a proud graduate of a Madrassah, aren't you and a proud member of your local Mosque/Association/Organisation.

In reality, you've just written all those Muslims off, given them to the Islamists for free, without a fight because your Islamophobia blinds you to the reality that the majority of Muslims aren't Islamists, aren't Terrorist sympathisers, aren't Terrorists.   You have given up the battle for their "hearts and minds" in favour of just applying the Richard Nixon solution.  Tsk, tsk, the Islamists have won their easiest victory in defeating you.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

If the 'vast majority of peaceful, law-abiding Muslims' were useful and effective to the extent of their supposed 'vast majority', there would be NO Islamic terrorism, Brian.

And I take it no IRA or Protestant Terrorists?  No ETA Terrorists?  No Latin American or South American Terrorists?   Tsk, tsk, Soren, your faith in humans doing what you believe they should is rather touching, it really is.  It is also rather foolish.  Tsk, tsk.   Islamists represent a tiny minority amongst the total number of Muslims around the world and guess what?  You've just declared them the winners of their Islamic reformation!  You've consigned all Muslims to their end of the ball court and given them all Islamists jumpers to wear.   Such a fool.  Such a silly sausage and all because you're an Islamophobe.   How is Granddad in Argentina these days?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Apr 29th, 2017 at 8:33pm by Brian Ross »  

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #108 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 7:26pm

Frank wrote on Apr 29th, 2017 at 6:55pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 29th, 2017 at 4:04pm:
Yes, Frank, but poor old Sore End apologised for Anders Breivik. He was compelled to do this by his sinister Lutheran prophet. Sore End also advocated carpet bombing the tinted races, scrapping the refugee treaty and abandoning the Australian constitution.

Not bad for a new Australian. Danish values, innit.

Did he? How dreadful. Danes, eh?  Much better to have millions of Muslims. They know how to respect other people, beliefs, dissent and all that. Apparently Islam is the most feminist religion!
You learn something every day.
What next? Being a dhimmi under sharia is good for you? Mass immigration by people with zero intention to assimilate is good for a country?  Islam is a tolerant and enlightened religion? All cultures are the same?

The mind boggles. I am looking forward to these new revelations.

Go on, hold forth, Karnal (your real Pakistani name, I assume) and say how all the things we thought to be sh!t are actually gold. Go on. You have read Foucault extensively, drank him in, to coin a phrase, you can show us how to turn dogsh!t into vanilla ice cream for the kids.

I think you misunderstand, Frank. Sore End came to Australia to change our values, our constitution (and our carpet bombing policies) because he didn't like it.

Foucault has nothing to do with this. Pakis have nothing to do with this. It's a question of liberal democracy - what the majority of Australians hold our values to be.

We're a tolerant, peace-loving country where it doesn't matter what nationality you are or the colour of your skin, as long as you're a good bloke or sheila.

Sore End was a beligerant old fool who's values included obliterating countries for being tinted. He refused to assimilate. Quite simply, he didn't fit in.

But as a tolerant people, we loved and accepted the old boy and even tried to clear his bowels (unfortunately, without success). In the end, we had to place him on life support.

Completely unlike you, Frank, of course.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #109 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 7:35pm

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 29th, 2017 at 7:10pm:

And I take it no IRA or Protestant Terrorists?  No ETA Terrorists?  No Latin American or South American Terrorists?   Tsk, tsk, Soren, you faith in humans doing what you believe they should is rather touching, it really is.  It is also rather foolish.  Tsk, tsk.   Islamists represent a tiny minority amongst the total number of Muslims around the world and guess what?  You've just declared them the winners of their Islamic reformation!  You've consigned all Muslims to their end of the ball court and given them all Islamists jumpers to wear.   Such a fool.  Such a silly sausage and all because you're an Islamophobe.   How is Granddad in Argentina these days?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

ETA - local

IRA - local

Islamic jihad - global

You thick, stupid evil, fascist bastard.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #110 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 7:47pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 29th, 2017 at 7:26pm:
We're a tolerant, peace-loving country where it doesn't matter what nationality you are or the colour of your skin, as long as you're a good bloke or sheila.

Well, Muslims with ridiculous beards, niqabs, hijabs, pajamas and dreams of the sharia-goverened caliphate are not good blokes and sheilas then.
They are the enemy of everything that is good about Australia and the West generally.

Islamists are actively working for the destruction of non-Muslim societies everywhere. They are not going to assimilate, they are not going to abandon their Islamic ideology just because they were admitted to a Western country.

Islam has always been the enemy of the West and it is still the enemy of the West.

There is no liberal democratic Islam anywhere, never will be. Islam is a repressive, stupid, authoritarian creed that would throw you off the roof, Karnal, if it could get its intolerant, bigoted hands on you.

You are a Paki homo and I laugh at you and josh you.  Come the caliphate, they would throw you off the roof of a tall building, with Foucault's History of Sexuality Volume 2 shoved up your arse or rammed down your throat.

And you think I am a greater danger to you than the guys who' murder you.  You cannot be taken seriously.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #111 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 7:54pm

Frank wrote on Apr 29th, 2017 at 7:47pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 29th, 2017 at 7:26pm:

Well, Muslims with ridiculous beards, niqabs, hijabs, pajamas and dreams of the sharia-goverened caliphate are not good blokes and sheilas then.
They are the enemy of everything that is good about Australia and the West generally.

Islamists are actively working for the destruction of non-Muslim societies everywhere. They are not going to assimilate, they are not going to abandon their Islamic ideology just because they were admitted to a Western country.

Islam has always been the enemy of the West and it is still the enemy of the West.

There is no liberal democratic Islam anywhere, never will be. Islam is a repressive, stupid, authoritarian creed that would throw you off the roof, Karnal, if it could get its intolerant, bigoted hands on you.

You are a Paki homo and I laugh at you and josh you.  Come the caliphate, they would throw you off the roof of a tall building, with Foucault's History of Sexuality Volume 2 shoved up your arse or rammed down your throat.

And you think I am a greater danger to you than the guys who' murder you.  You cannot be taken seriously.

Actually, ignorant buffoons like you are.

I'd trade you for a hundred Muslims in a heartbeat.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #112 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 7:56pm

Like those who want to impose a religious caliphate, nor was Sore End, Frank. He supported Anders Breivik.

What does this have to do with you, dear boy?

We're talking about Sore End. We grew here. He flew here.

Where are you from, Frank? Do you have Australuan values?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #113 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 8:24pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 29th, 2017 at 7:54pm:

Which is what makes you a Turd.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #114 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 8:30pm

And I take it no IRA or Protestant Terrorists?  No ETA Terrorists?  No Latin American or South American Terrorists?   Tsk, tsk, Soren, you faith in humans doing what you believe they should is rather touching, it really is.  It is also rather foolish.  Tsk, tsk.   Islamists represent a tiny minority amongst the total number of Muslims around the world and guess what?  You've just declared them the winners of their Islamic reformation!  You've consigned all Muslims to their end of the ball court and given them all Islamists jumpers to wear.   Such a fool.  Such a silly sausage and all because you're an Islamophobe.   How is Granddad in Argentina these days?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

To be on point, ETA the IRA etc targeted  their perceived enemies. If we look at Islamic terrorism, everyone is their perceived enemy.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #115 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 8:32pm

Frank wrote on Apr 29th, 2017 at 8:24pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 29th, 2017 at 7:54pm:

Which is what makes you a Turd.

Where you from, Frank?

You haven't said.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #116 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 8:36pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 29th, 2017 at 7:56pm:
Like those who want to impose a religious caliphate, nor was Sore End, Frank. He supported Anders Breivik.

What does this have to do with you, dear boy?

We're talking about Sore End. We grew here. He flew here.

Where are you from, Frank? Do you have Australian values?

Anders Brevik against hundreds of Islamic murders.

One white guy is still worth hundreds, thousands of tinted Muslims.  You are a worse fascist than Gobbels, Paki bastard.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #117 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 8:37pm

Setanta wrote on Apr 29th, 2017 at 8:30pm:

To be on point, ETA the IRA etc targeted  their perceived enemies. If we look at Islamic terrorism, everyone is their perceived enemy.

Exactly.

Everyone is the enemy of the CULT.
They hate everybody and want everybody dead.
The CULT is a cancer, slowly killing its host.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #118 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 8:40pm

Frank wrote on Apr 29th, 2017 at 7:35pm:

ETA - local

IRA - local

Islamic jihad - global

You thick, stupid evil, fascist bastard.

Islamic jihad is primarily localised, Soren.  There are some, a few, Mujahadeen who strike at western targets but they are very, very, very, very, much in the minority and most are opportunistic, lone wolf attackers who the "Jihadis" claim as theirs, after they have attacked.  They have little connection with Al Q'aeda or Da'esh.   Of course, the media plays up what the "Jihadis" claim about them being "warriors of Islam" but most of them have never, ever, even met a member of the Terrorist organisation claiming them as members.

The PIRA and ETA and other Terrorist organisations have struck world-wide, which appears to be your claim as to why the "Jihad" movement you're claiming is "world-wide".  The PIRA and ETA have struck across Europe, just as the Israelis/the Serbs/the Kurds/the Croats/etc. have struck "world-wide" Australia.   All the media is doing is playing into the hands of the Terrorists, as you are, Soren.  Tsk. tsk.    You are more likely to be struck by lightning than you are to ever meet a Terrorist.     Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #119 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 8:41pm

Setanta wrote on Apr 29th, 2017 at 8:30pm:

I am sure that all the Bankers in London were the "perceived enemies" of the PIRA, Setanta.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12
Send Topic Print