Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12
Send Topic Print
The Don Dale spithood kid (Read 9981 times)
mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: The Don Dale spithood kid
Reply #90 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 2:58pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 2:56pm:
mothra wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 2:53pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 2:51pm:
cods wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 2:50pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 2:37pm:
Imagine how many aborigines go into Don Dale thinking that white mans rules don't apply. Many aboriginal parents teach their kids that "this is our land". Plus getting taught to hate  "pigs" because mum and dad have been nicked a bunch of times. Those guards must cop hell.

hammer that is NOT the boys fault....would you punish a child because of the way he was brought up??>.

may as well punish his brother while your at it..

what the children need is discipline  fair dinkum discipline they need to know right from wrong  and where the line is drawn...

you take a child from the outback who has had none of that..  no rules or regulations and expect him to fall in line with what whiteman says and does...you are mistaken matey you really are....he resents whitey before you get even started....there has to be a better way.....and we should all want that... we wont find the right way with beating up kids.. that for sure.,

If they hate you because of your skin when they arrive then how are you going to teach them anything?

I think you've got that the wrong wy round.

It's you who hates them for their skin.
Wrong. I couldn't give a crap what skin their colour is. Aborigines go from white with blue eyes to jet black with caveman jaws so what colour are they? I don't hate aborigines. I just have little respect for loads of them because they are poorly behaved bludgers with bad attitudes.

All evidence, of course, points to the contrary.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #91 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 2:58pm

mozzaok wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 2:52pm:
Any compensation that these "children" are claiming should be passed on to the victims of the their criminal behaviour.

Funny to think this whole thing started because people were outraged to see the image of a person being strapped into a restraint chair, with a spithood on.
If they had left him to his own devices and he'd hanged himself would the outrage at his treatment be more or less?
The aboriginal victimhood industry is pushing this whole saga along. The same stuff is happening in the white majority jails but that's getting no exposure.

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #92 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 3:00pm

Imagine how many aborigines go into Don Dale thinking that white mans rules don't apply. Many aboriginal parents teach their kids that "this is our land". Plus getting taught to hate  "pigs" because mum and dad have been nicked a bunch of times. Those guards must cop hell.

hammer that is NOT the boys fault....would you punish a child because of the way he was brought up??>.

what the children need is discipline  fair dinkum discipline they need to know right from wrong  and where the line is drawn...

you take a child from the outback who has had none of that..  no rules or regulations and expect him to fall in line with what whiteman says and does...you are mistaken matey you really are....he resents whitey before you get even started....there has to be a better way.....and we should all want that... we wont find the right way with beating up kids.. that for sure.,

If they hate you because of your skin when they arrive then how are you going to teach them anything?

Obviously any criticism of any behaviour of any non-white person has to be racist behaviour. Only white people can be racist. Only white people need to be responsible for their own behaviour.
Good to know.

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #93 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 3:00pm

mothra wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 2:54pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 2:53pm:
cods wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 2:51pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 2:47pm:
oh dear wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 2:44pm:
Hammer the point is if you treat kids as animals you will get animals.
what about if the kids are already animals when they get locked up?

at a young age most kids will act like animals if you allow them too...come on hammer I bet you werent the perfect child.. but were you treated like this??????
I have a clean record sheet actually. I grew up in the crapiest suburb in western Sydney but I never bashed people and s hat in the classroom.

No. You grew up thinking violence and racism is not only ok, it's hilarious.
I find it hilarious seeing you white leftie upstarts getting bashed. I aint that picky.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #94 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 3:01pm

mozzaok wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 3:00pm:

Obviously any criticism of any behaviour of any non-white person has to be racist behaviour. Only white people can be racist. Only white people need to be responsible for their own behaviour.
Good to know.

Not at all. Dunno how you got that.

Hammer is  notorious racist. He's well known for it. He's quite proud of it, really.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #95 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 3:13pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 2:44pm:
mothra wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 2:40pm:

Yet the guard who said he took the time to build a rapport with those kids said he was never spat on or abused.

You keep ignoring that point, Hammer.
So ones mans comments (true or untrue) make it fact Mothballs? You are easily convinced. It tells you what you want to hear I suppose. I wonder what all the other 100+ guards (past and present) have to say

one mans comments trump your imagination any day if he worked there and you didn't

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #96 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 3:16pm

mothra wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 3:01pm:

Good to know.

Hammer is  notorious racist. He's well known for it. He's quite proud of it, really.
and you hate white working class males.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #97 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 3:17pm

John Smith wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 3:13pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 2:44pm:
mothra wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 2:40pm:

Yet the guard who said he took the time to build a rapport with those kids said he was never spat on or abused.

You keep ignoring that point, Hammer.
So ones mans comments (true or untrue) make it fact Mothballs? You are easily convinced. It tells you what you want to hear I suppose. I wonder what all the other 100+ guards (past and present) have to say

one mans comments trump your imagination any day if he worked there and you didn't
what a spasticated response.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #98 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 3:17pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 3:16pm:
mothra wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 3:01pm:

Good to know.

and you hate white working class males.

Yet i married one. And he fathered my two children.

Go figure.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #99 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 6:40pm

John Smith wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 1:58pm:
Gnads wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 1:27pm:
John Smith wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 11:58am:
Gordon wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 11:17am:
You're wrong.

A prison guard being assaulted is an occupational hazard but they're not there to cop it like a bunching bag.

The spithood was them dealing with a feral person.

If you're angry about that, examine everything that led up to him being so feral.

i don't give a rats about the spit hood. Spit hoods serve a purpose and as long as they are used appropriately, I have no problem with them.

Pretending his abuse was limited to s spit hood shows how poor your argument is. What did the spit hood have to do with him being thrown across the room? with guards asking them to suck their dicks? with hitting them? leaving them confined to small room with no water for extended periods of time? and a myriad of other abuses that were noted at the time

Or was that just one specific individual?

was it?

You & mothballs are making the accusations against the whole group ... are you not?

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #100 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 6:43pm

Gnads wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 6:40pm:
You're wrong.

A prison guard being assaulted is an occupational hazard but they're not there to cop it like a bunching bag.

If you're angry about that, examine everything that led up to him being so feral.

i don't give a rats about the spit hood. Spit hoods serve a purpose and as long as they are used appropriately, I have no problem with them.

Pretending his abuse was limited to s spit hood shows how poor your argument is. What did the spit hood have to do with him being thrown across the room? with guards asking them to suck their dicks? with hitting them? leaving them confined to small room with no water for extended periods of time? and a myriad of other abuses that were noted at the time

was it?

You & mothballs are making the accusations against the whole group ... are you not?

Not. Where on earth did you pull that from?

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #101 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 6:45pm

mothra wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 2:00pm:
mozzaok wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 1:59pm:
I can't help but wonder how much the people who demand these juvenile criminals be treated with kid  Wink gloves, would feel if they came up against these "children" armed, ready and willing to use violence, but not in detention, but in their home?
A very different state of emotional responses would undoubtedly ensue. So when claiming the "kids" status, keep in mind how kid like you would feel them to be if you had to face them with a gang of their mates seeking to rob you with violence?
Not very would be my guess.

Who is demanding they be "treated with kid gloves"?

Grin OK then you ... edwina the expert & your compatriot Smithy please enlighten me as to exactly how this situation should be handled?

That is without the juvenile thinking he's had a win & it's carry on as usual because every one can't touch me.

You are more concerned about the treatment of a violent few juveniles than the multiple victims of their crimes.

Absolutely pathetic.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #102 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 6:46pm

Gnads wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 6:40pm:
You're wrong.

was it?

Great point Gnads. They don't like it when we do it to Muslims. But it's alright to do it to prison guards at Don Dale.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #103 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 6:47pm

John Smith wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 2:05pm:
I can't help but wonder how much the people who demand these juvenile criminals be treated with kid   gloves, would feel if they came up against these "children" armed, ready and willing to use violence, but not in detention, but in their home

https://i.imgflip.com/g6hlr.jpg

Look in the mirror Smithy ...you've posted one for yourself.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #104 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 6:47pm

Gnads wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 6:45pm:
mothra wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 2:00pm:
I can't help but wonder how much the people who demand these juvenile criminals be treated with kid  Wink gloves, would feel if they came up against these "children" armed, ready and willing to use violence, but not in detention, but in their home?
A very different state of emotional responses would undoubtedly ensue. So when claiming the "kids" status, keep in mind how kid like you would feel them to be if you had to face them with a gang of their mates seeking to rob you with violence?
Not very would be my guess.

Who is demanding they be "treated with kid gloves"?

Grin OK then you ... edwina the expert & your compatriot Smithy please enlighten me as to exactly how this situation should be handled?

That is without the juvenile thinking he's had a win & it's carry on as usual because every one can't touch me.

You are more concerned about the treatment of a violent few juveniles than the multiple victims of their crimes.

Absolutely pathetic.

Perhaps you'd like to read this article and hear from an actual guard at Don Dale and how he got results? And how he thinks it all went wrong.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-03-28/calls-for-change-at-don-dale-were-ignored-...

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12
Send Topic Print