Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 12
Send Topic Print
The Don Dale spithood kid (Read 9990 times)
Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Re: The Don Dale spithood kid
Reply #15 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 8:46am

Raven wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 12:05am:
So you don't see anything wrong with a young child being treated the way he was? It's fine to treat a kid like that if they are criminals?

The guards at the facility should not have to accept having shittt piss and spit chucked at them.

The guards are just the people at the end of the line having to deal with this kid.

IBI

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 9:28am

rhino wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 11:56pm:
I dont find the fact that he was 13 or 14 years old deserving of any absolution for his behaviour. Hes a right little sociopathic piece of sh!te no matter what his age.

so you believe in two wrongs making a right

and an eye for an eye.. Sad

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 9:30am

Gordon wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 8:46am:
So you don't see anything wrong with a young child being treated the way he was? It's fine to treat a kid like that if they are criminals?

The guards at the facility should not have to accept having shittt piss and spit chucked at them.

The guards are just the people at the end of the line having to deal with this kid.

they are of course....

but have they had the right training to dfeal with this type of behavior..

because that is what it is  BEHAVIOR....unless the child has a mental issue and should never be in Don Dale in the first place.... Angry Angry Angry Angry

this is what disturbs me... if an adult did what the boy did he would be declared insane...and put in a mental ward where they are trained in a special way to deal with mental BEHAVIOR..

lets get it right and not blame a child for bad adult behavior. Angry

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 9:30am

Can't believe the idiots trying to justify this

He's a kid, and he's in jail. Did you really think that they don't put alter boys in jails? Of course he's a trouble maker and a little sh1t.
That doesn't excuse abusing him. If you can't handle a kid in that job without abusing them, you need to find another job

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 9:33am

it's a part of the job description. If you can't handle it go work at a nursing home. They aren't working with saints. They're in there for a reason. If you expect them to behave the you're an idiot who should not be allowed near a jail.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 9:36am

John Smith wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 9:30am:

He's a kid, and he's in jail. Did you really think that they don't put alter boys in jails? Of course he's a trouble maker and a little sh1t.
That doesn't excuse abusing him. If you can't handle a kid in that job without abusing them, you need to find another job

its bullying john no more or less..

I am bigger and there are more of us..

and you are only one..

I can and I will do this.. Angry

shameful but the blame lies with the lack of training..and skills given to those in the job...

no different to those Yanks and their muslim prisoners..

we should all carry the shame for this...same as the abuse in childrens homes...

someone turns a blind eye to it allowing it to just go on and on.. Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 9:40am

it is a paradoxical situation.

we need to have strong personal boundaries, so we do not accept these behaviours.
for example if a horse bit me, this is unacceptable and must be corrected.

BUT

we need to be emotionally mastered or we will make the problem worse.
for example if a horse bit me and i got really mad and struck it with a whip, it has learnt nothing.

what to do.

from a position of being a superior being and having mastered your emotions, you correct a behaviour by making

"the right thing easy and the wrong thing hard"  and you do it without a shred of anger or revenge.

so i would get a horse that bit and immediately put it to work, i would halter it to the bcak of a quad bike and make it trot around for 30 minutes . the penny will drop and the behaviour is extinguished . if you whip it, it may well escalate to a kick next time as it now sees you as an enemy
i will gaurantee it will not bite again.

for these young inmates , i would act in a similar way.
i would (unemotionally) attach them to the back of a quad bike and make them jog in the hot sun for , say, an hour.

if they repeat the behaviour, the lesson is retaught.

it will not take long for the penny to drop.

if i dont want to do this unpleasant work, i must act in accoradance with my superiors.

now we can all be friends and synergise and become teammates. (just like a horse that is taught obedience can become a great partner).
i call this constructing a win/win.

violence and anger construct a lose/lose

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 10:55am

So you don't see anything wrong with the victims of this little shytes behaviour?

Always making excuses & playing the victim card.

The officers in that facility don't deserve to be spat on or attacked by any inmates .... even juveniles.

Every workplace has a duty of care to it's employees & just as much so as a duty of care toward & procedures for dealing with violent inmates.

They are not in there because they are misunderstood little angels.

In the main they are violent, anti-social & uncontrollable.

That's what gets them locked up in the first place.

It could be that some of them have various forms of the Autism spectrum ........

& if you knew anything about that you would realise that when they have meltdowns there's nothing you can do to talk them out of it.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 11:00am

Raven wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 1:02am:
rhino wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 12:08am:
Correct.

Wow... ok

The fact you think that it is acceptable to abuse a child from the age of 13 is frankly staggering.

Why the age of 13?

He was probably abused from a much earlier age ... by family.

Or it was neglect ... . he was allowed to just run amok without rules, discipline or being taught boundaries.

The making of a good anti-social crim.

Non the less it needs to be reigned in ....

and society needs to be protected even from violent anti-social teenagers as well as adults.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 11:03am

And of course you've had first hand experience in that field I take it?  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 11:05am

John Smith wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 9:33am:

it's a part of the job description. If you can't handle it go work at a nursing home. They aren't working with saints. They're in there for a reason. If you expect them to behave the you're an idiot who should not be allowed near a jail.

They're not expecting them to behave .... that's the methods they use for their safety.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 11:09am

cods wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 9:36am:

its bullying john no more or less..

I am bigger and there are more of us..

and you are only one..

I can and I will do this.. Angry

shameful but the blame lies with the lack of training..and skills given to those in the job...

no different to those Yanks and their muslim prisoners..

we should all carry the shame for this...same as the abuse in childrens homes...

someone turns a blind eye to it allowing it to just go on and on.. Angry Angry Angry

Bullying my arze.

It's nothing to do with kiddy fiddlers or masochistic nuns & priests abusing children in orphanages/homes ....

you wouldn't have a clue what training these officers have.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #27 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 11:17am

John Smith wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 9:33am:

You're wrong.

A prison guard being assaulted is an occupational hazard but they're not there to cop it like a bunching bag.

The spithood was them dealing with a feral person.

If you're angry about that, examine everything that led up to him being so feral.

IBI

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 11:54am

Gnads wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 11:03am:

And of course you've had first hand experience in that field I take it?  Roll Eyes

what sort of stupid comment is that?

If you can't do your job without abusing kids, find another job. You don't need experience in the job to be able to apply common sense to it.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 11:58am

Gordon wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 11:17am:
You're wrong.

A prison guard being assaulted is an occupational hazard but they're not there to cop it like a bunching bag.

The spithood was them dealing with a feral person.

If you're angry about that, examine everything that led up to him being so feral.

i don't give a rats about the spit hood. Spit hoods serve a purpose and as long as they are used appropriately, I have no problem with them.

Pretending his abuse was limited to s spit hood shows how poor your argument is. What did the spit hood have to do with him being thrown across the room? with guards asking them to suck their dicks? with hitting them? leaving them confined to small room with no water for extended periods of time? and a myriad of other abuses that were noted at the time

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 12
Send Topic Print