Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 
Send Topic Print
The Don Dale spithood kid (Read 9977 times)
Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Re: The Don Dale spithood kid
Reply #150 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 11:26pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 11:16pm:
rhino wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 10:44pm:
It's no accident that most fkd up kids are missing a
stable
male role model in their lives. Young males do need discipline , particularly in their teenage years when if they dont have or learn basic respect for others their lives go off the rails just like the kids we are talking about here. The kids pretty much the adult by the age of 12, irredeemable.

Umm Rhino...when I read the word STABLE.....I immediately thought of Aquascoot and horses and thought ?????? <-----Horrifying I know lol.

But you're otherwise correct IMO.

PS. PCYC organizations are awesome in helping youths through crime PREVENTION programs.

These youths lack positive role models in their lives.

One of my cousins is married to a cop who is involved with PCYC so we hear 1st hand about some of the work being done through that organization. Funding however is $hithouse atm. Sad

One of my SIL has twin boys and no dad. She indulges them with anything they want and sets no goals or boundaries.  I get them for 2 weeks over xmas hols and they are little turds when they arrive.

After surfing fishing bushwalking every day they are changed kids when I hand them back, but it takes them about a week to turn back into little turds.

IBI

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #151 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 11:29pm

stable
male role model in their lives. Young males do need discipline , particularly in their teenage years when if they dont have or learn basic respect for others their lives go off the rails just like the kids we are talking about here. The kids pretty much the adult by the age of 12, irredeemable.

Umm Rhino...when I read the word STABLE.....I immediately thought of Aquascoot and horses and thought ?????? <-----Horrifying I know lol.

PS. PCYC organizations are awesome in helping youths through crime PREVENTION programs.

One of my cousins is married to a cop who is involved with PCYC so we hear 1st hand about some of the work being done through that organization. Funding however is $hithouse atm. Sad

just about anything to do with kids is under funded lisa....look at the mess our schools seem to be in..?

boxing was always a good thing for young boys they seem to like the biff....and it involves discipline
  I am a firm believer that most kids like to know where they stand

they dont like being a trouble maker!! its just all they seem to know in some cases........

every child should have a line they do not cross...but it doesnt  have to be used like a whip to whip them into line...which seems to be what some adults do..

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #152 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 11:39pm

Gordon wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 11:26pm:
stable

One of my SIL has twin boys and no dad. She indulges them with anything they want and sets no goals or boundaries.  I get them for 2 weeks over xmas hols and they are little turds when they arrive.

After surfing fishing bushwalking every day they are changed kids when I hand them back, but it takes them about a week to turn back into little turds.

that happened to me with my now grown up granddaughter   she isnt my blood g/daughter but we have always been close  she was a wild child..typical single mothers child...but when I had her usually for a weekend or longer...she gradually changed.. I never turned her away she lived with me for a few years late teens early 20s...we had lots of ups and downs but I never turned her away.. and even today she goes off I dont see or hear from her for months then she turns up and we carry on....

gordy its what you do .. someone has to care about those boys and how they grow up...I always used to say..

well you may be able to get away with that when you are at home.. but when you here this is how you will behave...they soon catch on..

when they are teens all hell will break lose but please never give up on them..some times it all seems very unrewarding.. but in the end   with my g.daughter I was the only stable person through her early years .its hard not to look on the boys as trouble and or hard work...but by golly they need you gordy..

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #153 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 11:40pm

stable

TWIN BOYS AND NO DAD = TOUGH GIG!!!

Good on you for helping out  Smiley

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #154 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 11:46pm

cods wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 11:39pm:
stable

that happened to me with my now grown up granddaughter   she isnt my blood g/daughter but we have always been close  she was a wild child..typical single mothers child...but when I had her usually for a weekend or longer...she gradually changed.. I never turned her away she lived with me for a few years late teens early 20s...we had lots of ups and downs but I never turned her away.. and even today she goes off I dont see or hear from her for months then she turns up and we carry on....

gordy its what you do .. someone has to care about those boys and how they grow up...I always used to say..

well you may be able to get away with that when you are at home.. but when you here this is how you will behave...they soon catch on..

when they are teens all hell will break lose but please never give up on them..some times it all seems very unrewarding.. but in the end   with my g.daughter I was the only stable person through her early years .its hard not to look on the boys as trouble and or hard work...but by golly they need you gordy..

I have enough on my plate so a couple of weeks are about all I can do. They'll be in high school next year and I fear for them. If their behaviour deteriorates I'm afraid I won't have them around my daughter as  I've caught them being really nasty to her.

I wish their mother would take some advice.

IBI

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #155 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 11:51pm

Gordon wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 11:46pm:
I have enough on my plate so a couple of weeks are about all I can do. They'll be in high school next year and I fear for them. If their behaviour deteriorates I'm afraid I won't have them around my daughter as  I've caught them being really nasty to her.

I wish their mother would take some advice

Im sorry to hear that..as for advising the mother... lolol... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyessadly its the boys that need the teaching..

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #156 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 11:52pm

How can a father not take an interest in his own kids, I can't fathom.  I've taken 2 weeks off over school hols and have been surfing and doing stuff with my daughter every day.

Today we went for a 5km run and she blew me off the track. Beat me by 4 minutes!  I was so proud I nearly cried.

IBI

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #157 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 11:54pm

cods wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 11:51pm:

Im sorry to hear that..as for advising the mother... lolol... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyessadly its the boys that need the teaching..

It's the mum. As raw material they're not good,  but can vastly improve.  I begged her to send them to martial arts....nup. A team sport..nup.

IBI

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #158 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 11:55pm

mothra wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 11:05pm:
rhino wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 11:04pm:
Ive been inside a couple of asian jails mothra, what about you? All this experience you keep talking about. Ever been inside a jail? I can tell you one thing, the inmates respect and fear the guards, i can assure you of that.

Oh yes let's model ourselves on Asian jails.

Can we? Please?
great idea. I can go with an ultra low crime rate and respect for authority. Both redundant ideas i know when we can let social workers wring their hands and cry over them while they committ ever increasing amounts of crime and rape and pillage innocent victims at will in a society which wont apply any rules to them. All they need is love eh mothra?

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #159 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 11:57pm

rhino wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 11:55pm:
Ive been inside a couple of asian jails mothra, what about you? All this experience you keep talking about. Ever been inside a jail? I can tell you one thing, the inmates respect and fear the guards, i can assure you of that.

Can we? Please?
great idea. I can go with an ultra low crime rate and respect for authority. Both redundant ideas i know when we can let social workers wring their hands and cry over them while they committ ever increasing amounts of crime and rape and pillage innocent victims at will in a society which wont apply any rules to them. All they need is love eh mothra?

You've no idea about much of anything, least of all what i think.

But by all means, continue to make it ll up.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #160 - Apr 22nd, 2017 at 12:02am

Gordon wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 11:54pm:
cods wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 11:51pm:

It's the mum. As raw material they're not good,  but can vastly improve.  I begged her to send them to martial arts....nup. A team sport..nup.

thats hard work gordy it takes effort.. can you not take them??>...I know you say you have enough to do but if your the only make interested and no something needs to change.. is very hard being a single parent...my youngest was 16 when I lost my husband  but even so she was still at school and we went through  a bad patch,.. weve pulled through though  but it means never giving up...its not easy.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #161 - Apr 22nd, 2017 at 12:10am

mothra wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 11:57pm:

Can we? Please?

Sure i do, and you know i do. Met lots of social workers, all the same. Certificate, diploma or degree , makes no difference. they all know everything but know nothing. No understanding of the real world and what makes it tick, all too willing to let themselves be emotionally manipulated by the sociopaths they mistake as people wanting to be rehabbed. Think love and kisses can solve all problems. Youve got no idea. To these people, you are just a useful fool.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #162 - Apr 22nd, 2017 at 12:13am

rhino wrote on Apr 22nd, 2017 at 12:10am:
mothra wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 11:57pm:

Can we? Please?

Sure i do, and you know i do. Met lots of social workers, all the same. Certificate, diploma or degree , makes no difference. they all know everything but know nothing. No understanding of the real world and what makes it tick, all too willing to let themselves be emotionally manipulated by the sociopaths they mistake as people wanting to be rehabbed. Think love and kisses can solve all problems. Youve got no idea. To these people, you are just a useful fool.

No. I don't know anything of the sort.

All evidence points to you being utterly clueless.

And bigoted. Don't forget bigoted.

In my opinion, you've seen just enough to make you hateful but not enough to push you past that. I feel tremendously sorry for you.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #163 - Apr 22nd, 2017 at 12:15am

your opinion is basically worthless. Just like your value system, you are the epitome of what is so badly wrong in our society.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #164 - Apr 22nd, 2017 at 12:19am

rhino wrote on Apr 22nd, 2017 at 12:15am:
your opinion is basically worthless. Just like your value system, you are the epitome of what is so badly wrong in our society.

See? A classic example. No opinions are worthless, Rhino.

Not even yours.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 
Send Topic Print