Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12
Send Topic Print
The Don Dale spithood kid (Read 9976 times)
mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: The Don Dale spithood kid
Reply #105 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 6:49pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 6:46pm:
Gnads wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 6:40pm:
John Smith wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 1:58pm:
Gnads wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 1:27pm:
John Smith wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 11:58am:
Gordon wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 11:17am:
You're wrong.

A prison guard being assaulted is an occupational hazard but they're not there to cop it like a bunching bag.

The spithood was them dealing with a feral person.

If you're angry about that, examine everything that led up to him being so feral.

i don't give a rats about the spit hood. Spit hoods serve a purpose and as long as they are used appropriately, I have no problem with them.

Pretending his abuse was limited to s spit hood shows how poor your argument is. What did the spit hood have to do with him being thrown across the room? with guards asking them to suck their dicks? with hitting them? leaving them confined to small room with no water for extended periods of time? and a myriad of other abuses that were noted at the time

Or was that just one specific individual?

was it?

You & mothballs are making the accusations against the whole group ... are you not?
Great point Gnads. They don't like it when we do it to Muslims. But it's alright to do it to prison guards at Don Dale.

Nobody has done that at all. Don't be silly.

I've repeatedly quoted from a guard who did no such thing. You've commented on it, for crying out loud!

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #106 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 6:50pm

mothra wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 2:40pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 2:37pm:
Imagine how many aborigines go into Don Dale thinking that white mans rules don't apply. Many aboriginal parents teach their kids that "this is our land". Plus getting taught to hate  "pigs" because mum and dad have been nicked a bunch of times. Those guards must cop hell.

Yet the guard who said he took the time to build a rapport with those kids said he was never spat on or abused.

You keep ignoring that point, Hammer.

One smacking guard ... & of course he's the saviour & the rest are evil child bashing bastards.

Get further down the street.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #107 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 6:51pm

Gnads wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 6:50pm:
mothra wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 2:40pm:
Imagine how many aborigines go into Don Dale thinking that white mans rules don't apply. Many aboriginal parents teach their kids that "this is our land". Plus getting taught to hate  "pigs" because mum and dad have been nicked a bunch of times. Those guards must cop hell.

Yet the guard who said he took the time to build a rapport with those kids said he was never spat on or abused.

You keep ignoring that point, Hammer.

One smacking guard ... & of course he's the saviour & the rest are evil child bashing bastards.

Get further down the street.

Yet he claims the success of other guards.

Didn't read the article, did you?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #108 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 6:51pm

mothra wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 6:49pm:
You're wrong.

A prison guard being assaulted is an occupational hazard but they're not there to cop it like a bunching bag.

If you're angry about that, examine everything that led up to him being so feral.

i don't give a rats about the spit hood. Spit hoods serve a purpose and as long as they are used appropriately, I have no problem with them.

Pretending his abuse was limited to s spit hood shows how poor your argument is. What did the spit hood have to do with him being thrown across the room? with guards asking them to suck their dicks? with hitting them? leaving them confined to small room with no water for extended periods of time? and a myriad of other abuses that were noted at the time

was it?

You & mothballs are making the accusations against the whole group ... are you not?
Great point Gnads. They don't like it when we do it to Muslims. But it's alright to do it to prison guards at Don Dale.

I've repeatedly quoted from a guard who did no such thing. You've commented on it, for crying out loud!

So the culture at Don Dale didn't change when the muscle moved in???

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #109 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 6:51pm

John Smith wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 2:42pm:
Many aboriginal parents teach their kids that "this is our land".

once painted a house for an abo like that (Geez he was a pain in the arse). His kids who were young adults at the time used to laugh AT him and tell me to ignore him.

Relevance?

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #110 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 6:53pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 6:51pm:
mothra wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 6:49pm:
You're wrong.

was it?

So the culture at Don Dale didn't change when the muscle moved in???

Yes, it did.

I know you think you have a point. It' always fun when you think you have a point. Let me get a coffee.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #111 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 6:54pm

mozzaok wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 2:52pm:
Any compensation that these "children" are claiming should be passed on to the victims of the their criminal behaviour.

Funny to think this whole thing started because people were outraged to see the image of a person being strapped into a restraint chair, with a spithood on.
If they had left him to his own devices and he'd hanged himself would the outrage at his treatment be more or less?

Smiley Spot on.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #112 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 6:56pm

mothra wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 2:58pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 2:56pm:
mothra wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 2:53pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 2:51pm:
cods wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 2:50pm:

hammer that is NOT the boys fault....would you punish a child because of the way he was brought up??>.

may as well punish his brother while your at it..

what the children need is discipline  fair dinkum discipline they need to know right from wrong  and where the line is drawn...

you take a child from the outback who has had none of that..  no rules or regulations and expect him to fall in line with what whiteman says and does...you are mistaken matey you really are....he resents whitey before you get even started....there has to be a better way.....and we should all want that... we wont find the right way with beating up kids.. that for sure.,

If they hate you because of your skin when they arrive then how are you going to teach them anything?

I think you've got that the wrong wy round.

It's you who hates them for their skin.
Wrong. I couldn't give a crap what skin their colour is. Aborigines go from white with blue eyes to jet black with caveman jaws so what colour are they? I don't hate aborigines. I just have little respect for loads of them because they are poorly behaved bludgers with bad attitudes.

All evidence, of course, points to the contrary.

You wouldn't know real evidence unless it bit you on the arse.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #113 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 6:57pm

What about tge victims of this little angel

The people hevstole from, possibly assaulted.

Generally little runs like this beat up on those who they can.
Old people, women, other children

Yes, the guards went over the top.

But please explain how you would handle a recalcitrant, abusive, violent child as big as he was?

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #114 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 6:57pm

mothra wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 3:17pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 3:16pm:
mothra wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 3:01pm:
mozzaok wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 3:00pm:
mothra wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 2:53pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 2:51pm:
cods wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 2:50pm:

hammer that is NOT the boys fault....would you punish a child because of the way he was brought up??>.

may as well punish his brother while your at it..

what the children need is discipline  fair dinkum discipline they need to know right from wrong  and where the line is drawn...

you take a child from the outback who has had none of that..  no rules or regulations and expect him to fall in line with what whiteman says and does...you are mistaken matey you really are....he resents whitey before you get even started....there has to be a better way.....and we should all want that... we wont find the right way with beating up kids.. that for sure.,

If they hate you because of your skin when they arrive then how are you going to teach them anything?

I think you've got that the wrong wy round.

It's you who hates them for their skin.

Obviously any criticism of any behaviour of any non-white person has to be racist behaviour. Only white people can be racist. Only white people need to be responsible for their own behaviour.
Good to know.

Not at all. Dunno how you got that.

Hammer is  notorious racist. He's well known for it. He's quite proud of it, really.
and you hate white working class males.

Yet i married one. And he fathered my two children.

Go figure.

Is he still around?

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #115 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 6:59pm

mothra wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 6:43pm:
You're wrong.

was it?

Not. Where on earth did you pull that from?

Must be the same place you're pulling yours from  Wink

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #116 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 7:00pm

Quite a little tantrum you're having there Gnads. Rough day?

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #117 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 7:15pm

Still no response

How would any of you handle an out of control, recalcitrant, violent, and obvioulsy dangerious child?

Its easy to critisize, but what would you do?

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #118 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 7:18pm

Valkie wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 7:15pm:
Still no response

How would any of you handle an out of control, recalcitrant, violent, and obvioulsy dangerious child?

Why don't you read the article and see how a successful guard inspired complicity?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #119 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 7:30pm

Valkie wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 7:15pm:
Still no response

well I doubt many on here would have a clue.. Cheesy Cheesy

the way they talk to each other proves there is no way they would be able to deal with a child like this...

and thank god they would never be asked too.

first of all valkie.. violence begets violence this boy has probably had violence in his life every day.....

unless we know more about him   and thats not more bad stuff but what he has endured to get where he is..

you cant expect an answer to that...

.if we had it we would be rich writing books on bad boys...

sadly so many fall through the cracks and they are still falling through....

I am sure we do win a lot a lot of kids who have come through tough upbringings and go on to be decent mums and dads ..

so we need to spend more money on getting the right people and getting them the right training to deal with these extroverts who need a little more attention  and lots and lots of understanding..

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12
Send Topic Print