Send Topic Print
Serena pregnant.. (Read 11538 times)
Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Serena pregnant..
Apr 20th, 2017 at 11:19am

20 weeks in fact...was pregnant when she won the Australian open..impressive and they say she never dropped a set ( I never watched it). You must admit Serena is an impressive player with her amazonion physique which has flummoxed many over the years as being non feminine and impressive ...not too mention her amazing career thus far and hands down the best female tennis player of all time..BOAT. As opposed to Roger the GOAT.... ha ha

She is pregnant to Reddit co- founder Alexis Ohanian 33.. good luck Serena.

« Last Edit: Apr 20th, 2017 at 1:36pm by Agnes »  

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Serena pregnant..
Reply #1 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 11:34am

oh god will that bum get bigger...

sorry agnes..

good luck Serena.. Smiley

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #2 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 11:39am

serena williams is a man and has zero chance of giving birth to a baby ..

again fake news drivel dumbed down people swallow and believe

Australian "Female" Tennis Player Samantha Stosur Is Man - Serena & Venus Williams Exposed As Men

yet all remain loved so be at peace

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #3 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 12:39pm

just assuming you ignoramuses are serious..African women have normal musculature that supercedes most European women..and they then do strength training to maximise and especially sports women.. most prevelant among the African races and I think it looks beautiful..

Grow up and get over it.. Serena is preggers and is not a man..neither are all the others you accuse of the same thing..

Are you are all bat shiit crazy. Cool

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 12:57pm

Just proves the old adage - Familiarity Breeds. Wink

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #5 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 1:20pm

IMO

1. Serena is a VERY ugly she-male woman.

2. At 35 she's left it a tad late to have her 1st child.

3. At 70 kilos before her pregnancy.....Lord knows how fat she/her arse is gonna get lol.

Having said all that... you know what? It's her life....so good luck to her.

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #6 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 1:23pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 11:39am:
serena williams is a man and has zero chance of giving birth to a baby ..

again fake news drivel dumbed down people swallow and believe

https://mackquigley.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/serena-williams-he-man2.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/01/22/24F071D800000578-0-image-a-22_14219219...

Australian "Female" Tennis Player Samantha Stosur Is Man - Serena & Venus Williams Exposed As Men

yet all remain loved so be at peace

Mr. Light's disciple Bobby has already tried that and failed. He hasn't given up and keeps getting back in the saddle.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #7 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 8:55am

Absolutely bloody fascinating!

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #8 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 9:06am

Serena & Venus Williams Are Men - The Transgender Agenda Exposed

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #9 - Apr 22nd, 2017 at 1:08pm

Are Venus & Serena Williams men? (1/7)Pelvis analysis

Published on Sep 5, 2015
Please note that transgenders are LEGALLY allowed to compete in women's tennis by a New York Supreme Court Sentence of 1977. (See the WTA OFFICIAL RULEBOOK ALLOWING TRANSSEXUALS IN WOMEN'S TENNIS at the bottom of this page). This is regularly ignored by sports experts commenting on the unprecedented physical supremacy of a 35 y.o. player who is known to make the number 2s of the world look like "amateurs"...

In this video you will find a textbook physiological analysis of Venus and Serena Williams, all comparison are WITH BLACK WOMEN AND ATHLETES.

-1.PELVIS analysis (Wider in females for childbearing and childbirth, and how it is clearly reflected in the body)
This is the most reliable sex indicator, and it's used by forensic investigation to determine the sex of a human being.

-2.HAIR BEADS for the boys. (How to disguise masculinity)
You will see how incredibly masculine the Williams looked like during their teens years, when natural male hormones were very active.
Good for them social media and phone pictures weren't there yet.

-3.MUSCLE analysis. (Women have smaller muscle fibers, comparison with black sprinters, basketball and tennis players)
You won't find ANY woman in the world with the muscle mass of Serena Williams, not even boxers. It's important to notice how perfectly balanced and proportionate is her body. Females who build extreme muscles through steroids, always develop a very disproportionate body.

-4.TRANSSEXUAL'S BIG BUTT (Hormone Replacement Therapy induced female shapes, but on a male bone structure)
See how abnormal is Serena's big butt compared to other black females. Also consider that females with masculine body-types exist, but they never end up growing such abundant female shapes, this is a contradiction in terms. It can only happen to transsexuals using Hormone Replacement Therapy.

-5.SKULL analysis. (Size, forehead sloping, brow ridge)
Skull is an important skeletal indicator used to determine the sex of a human being, and it's a confirmation of male gender.

-6.LAW ALLOWS TRANSSEXUALS TO COMPETE IN WOMEN'S TENNIS (The New York Supreme Court sentence)
How sex rights made transsexuals legal into women's tennis. At the time of the trial members of the U.S.Tennis Association fear that somebody may undergo sex-change, only to enter women's tennis.

-7.OFFICIAL FAIRY TALE (Logical inconsistencies of the official story)
How Richard Williams, who knew nothing about tennis, became coach and planned the career of his little kids as a way to get rich.
Despite the fact that tennis is well known for NOT being a financially rewarding sports for the great majority of professionals.

*VERY REVEALING PICTURES
If you show pictures of Serena and Venus Williams to people who don't know them, they would immediately recognize their male gender. It's just that the mind is trained to recognize them as the "women's tennis champions", so our perception adapts to our beliefs.

*Why SECRECY?
-POLITICAL issues (the Williams have become a major symbol of African-Americans and any attack to them is labeled as racism).
-WTA policy guarantees CONFIDENTIALITY to transsexuals eligible to compete.

"FAQ"
-Many comments refer to a natural superiority of blacks in sports.
Please note that this is not basketball or track-and-field, where muscular explosiveness is known to give a big edge. Flexibility, speed, balance are very valuable in tennis. Players can't normally afford to build their muscular mass to the maximum. Also the huge under-performance of other black tennis players compared to the old Williams, clearly denies this explanation.

-Only the most reliable sex indicators are considered, but it's important to look at them together. While it's possible to find exceptions when looking at a single element, the fact that ALL of them are coherent and very typical of male gender, is what makes a very strong case.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #10 - Apr 22nd, 2017 at 1:12pm

How can a man get pregnant?

This is fake news.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Apr 22nd, 2017 at 1:23pm

What a beast of a woman, I think she was specifically bred to make money from tennis, her sister is not bad either.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #12 - Apr 22nd, 2017 at 4:55pm

Is this racist?  If one parent was a flaming redhead the question would be asked.
I think chocolate is flattering way to pose the question.

At a press conference to preview the tie in Constanta, which starts on Saturday, Nastase was heard to say of Williams' unborn baby: "Let's see what colour it has. Chocolate with milk?"

The American world No.2 announced on Wednesday she will take time away from the tour as she is expecting her first child with fiance Alexis Ohanian, co-founder of the social news website Reddit.

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/former-tennis-star-ilie-nastase-under-fire-for-racis...

IBI

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #13 - Apr 22nd, 2017 at 5:12pm

I openly admit the racist undertone about this, but ....... true story.......this particular golf mate was unaware that Williams was pregnant.

Me:  Did you know she was pregnant when she won the Open?

Him:  Nah?  Bloody Hell, another gorilla!

Me:  Her partner is white.

Him:  Okay, silverback then.

Gawd.

IP Logged

Dr Mengele

Australian Politics

The Fourth Reich
Reply #14 - Apr 22nd, 2017 at 5:26pm

The really sad thing is someone actually banged that she-beast....and in a few months he'll have a niglet for a kid.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print