Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
australia mosque shooting, Mohammed Oueida (Read 2569 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
australia mosque shooting, Mohammed Oueida
Apr 20th, 2017 at 7:46am

Google;
australia mosque shooting, Mohammed Oueida

"Man shot outside Coburg mosque"
- abc.net.au

"Major crime kingpin shot as he leaves Melbourne mosque"
- The Age

"....but the shooting was not linked to the Coburg Islamic Centre."
- abc.net.au

'read' what the MSM are 'saying'......
"....but there is no ISLAMIC influence, in a targeted shooting of a "major crime kingpin" outside an Australian 'Islamic Centre'."

What's next ?

Perhaps a statement from Malcolm Turnbull, on behalf of the Australian government, reaffirming the Australian governments policy of mutual respect for members of the Australian moslem community ?

Q.
How many innocent Australians have to directly die Malcolm, as a part of the 'cultural enrichment' which the moslem community has brought to Australia [as a result of members of their community being heavily involved in criminal activities], before Australians are willing to    RE-ELECT YOU    as our courageous prime minister for Australian cultural diversity ?

Here is a suggestion Malcolm.....

In an effort to further bolster Australia's cultural diversity reputation, how about your government directly invite former ISIS members from the Middle East, to come and be a part of our rich and diverse Australian community ?

You could emphasise that you, personally, respect the cultural diversity which this group of people would bring to Australia, and hope that they will be willing to contribute further cultural enrichment to Australia's broad mix of diverse cultures.

IMAGE.....

"NO DEMOCRACY!    We want just ISLAM!"

IMAGE.....

"ISLAM is solution - DEMOCRACY will bring oppression!"

n.b.
When Western secular nations require moslems to follow and obey our laws, our secular laws,      THAT, is called 'oppression', by moslems.

Quote:

"[a respected moslem community spokesman has] called on Australian Muslims to spurn secular democracy and Western notions of moderate Islam...

...[moslems in Australia were told] that democracy is "haram" (forbidden) for Muslims, whose political engagement should be be based purely on Islamic law.

"We must adhere to Islam and Islam alone,"
Mr Hanif [said]"

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2010/07/australia-members-of-hizb-ut-tahrir-say-countr...

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: australia mosque shooting, Mohammed Oueida
Reply #1 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 8:52am

ISLAM is not here, in Australia, to 'fit in'.

ISLAM is here, in Australia, because slowly, slowly,         the moslem community in Australia,
want to be in a position where THEY, dominate all political discourse in Australia.

ISLAM is a hostile and alien culture which would destroy Australian society, if we allow moslems to do that.

Quote:

"[a respected moslem community spokesman has] called on Australian Muslims to spurn secular democracy and Western notions of moderate Islam...

...[moslems in Australia were told] that democracy is "haram" (forbidden) for Muslims, whose political engagement should be be based purely on Islamic law.

"We must adhere to Islam and Islam alone,"
Mr Hanif [said]"

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2010/07/australia-members-of-hizb-ut-tahrir-say-countr...

IMAGE...
Sydney, 2012, moslem street protests.
Moslems, religious bigots, 'demonstrating', just how 'peaceful' ISLAM and moslems really are.

Moslems demanding their 'human right' to exercise their 'freedom of religion',
.....THE RIGHT OF MOSLEMS [set out within ISLAMIC law!], to kill people who do not believe as they [moslems] believe.

As relating to that
'behead all those'
placards,
watch as a moslem attending an ISLAMIC conference in Australia declares [that whether it be children or adults who display such 'behead' placards in public],

"...i can tell you that he [the placard holder] knows something about his religion"

Please watch this YT...
Islamic brotherhood behind violence
         goto 1m 08s        ALSO, goto 1m 50s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IROcJvVCpFU

TERRORIST ACTS COMMITTED IN SUPPORT OF CULTURAL ISLAM, WITHIN AUSTRALIA,
ARE BEING DEFACTO 'PROTECTED' BY MANY POLITICAL LEADERS IN AUSTRALIA TODAY

In the wake of provocative cultural violence coming from members of the Australian moslem community.......Australian politicians and police have consistently and repeatedly warned that they won't tolerate the 'singling out' or 'targeting' of any one particular group.
.....while they themselves [Australian politicians and police], also consistently refuse to name ISLAMIC culture as a direct influence, in acts of terrorism, carried out by moslems.

Islamic Council Victoria supports Terrorist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRsrXKUTK50

View the 'cultural enrichment' from members of the moslem community in Australia, who in this YT are demonstrating that THEY,
members of the moslem community in Australia,
want to dominate all political discourse in Australia and on Australian streets.

------- >

GRAPHIC VIDEO of Australian MUSLIM Protests turn to RIOTS (HATE towards US)
         goto 1m 08s        ALSO, goto 1m 50s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BXfPnZPypM

Watch good 'Aussie' moslems,      practicing ISLAM      behind closed doors.....

------------- >

Muslims brainwash children in Australia
  -------- >   goto 43 sec
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krk5piUzp1E

ISLAM is not here, in Australia, to 'fit in'.

ISLAM is here, in Australia, because slowly, slowly,         the moslem community in Australia,
want to be in a position where THEY, dominate all political discourse in Australia.

Australian Islamist Al Wahwah Calls to Lead “the Armies of Jihad That Will Conquer Europe, the U S

https://youtu.be/8fy9ha75HZQ

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #2 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 10:06am

'The call' to every Western politician, to every Western policy maker....

".....be a LEADER,   .....someone!"

- Tomi Lahren

Please watch this YT...
Young News Anchor message to Obama goes viral - Final Thoughts from Tomi Lahren

https://youtu.be/ABrauM7yvco

".....be a LEADER,   .....someone!"

But please, not Malcolm Turnbull.

Because Malcolm is more suited to being a sof-cock girly-man.

He wants to kiss hands,        rather than being the leader who is defending Australia, and Australians,
from wanna-be homicidal maniacs.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #3 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 3:46pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Move along folks, move along.  Nothing new here,  just Yadda's boring old Islamophobic rantings.  Move along.  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #4 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 9:08pm

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 3:46pm:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-KPmXCf84Ozo/UWGrVhH6nyI/AAAAAAAAAd4/0Xoj4kE1eKg/s72-c/...

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Move along folks, move along.  Nothing new here,  just Yadda's boring old Islamophobic rantings.  Move along.  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

Same old tired pathetic islamophile bile.
Cannot dispute the truth so try and belittle it, insult the messenger and pretend it never happened.

I just hope you are one of the first that the CULT decides to deal with.

I can hear your cries now........" but i protected and apologised for you"

Silly little man

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #5 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 1:02am

Valkie wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 9:08pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 3:46pm:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-KPmXCf84Ozo/UWGrVhH6nyI/AAAAAAAAAd4/0Xoj4kE1eKg/s72-c/...

Same old tired pathetic islamophile bile.
Cannot dispute the truth so try and belittle it, insult the messenger and pretend it never happened.

I just hope you are one of the first that the CULT decides to deal with.

I can hear your cries now........" but i protected and apologised for you"

Silly little man

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Move along folks, move along.  Nothing new here,  just Valkie's boring old argumentum ad hominem.  Move along.  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #6 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 12:57pm

What Islam is bringing into Australia....It sure isn't the Multiculturalism the people think it is.

Islam - The Undeniable Truth - A quick lesson in the history of Islam
Click the Image to Play the Video in a New Tab

This is all that Islam is, & all it has to offer us!

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #7 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 12:58pm

We need pre-emptive hanging -

hang them before they commit offences.

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #8 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 1:04pm

Bobby. wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 12:58pm:

Islam must be declared as an enemy of Australia, subject to mass deportations, of all believers in the political cult called Islam....

If they are not here, they can't commit offenses, & therefore no one has to pay the price associated with any particular offense.

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #9 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 1:24pm

Australia: Muslim who murdered six by hitting them with his car says
“Muslim faith is the only correct faith”

Source:      
JIHAD WATCH

Quote:
Back in January when I initially reported on Gargasoulas’ self-identification as a Muslim, numerous people indignantly tweeted and emailed me, saying that Dimitrious Gargasoulas was not Muslim, he was Greek, and this was not a jihad attack, as he was simply insane. That Islam is a religion and Greek is a nationality seemed to escape a surprising number of people, including Australian authorities. But indeed, Gargasoulas did seem to be quite unbalanced, and his statements at his court appearance only underscore that fact. What mainstream analysts fail to grasp is that being unbalanced and being a jihadi are not mutually exclusive. In fact, Islam attracts the psychically marginal, as it provides them with a justification of and blessing for their impulses to rage, hatred and violence.

“Alleged Bourke Street killer declares: ‘I am the saviour,'” by Adam Cooper,   
The Age,
   April 19, 2017 (thanks to Jill):

Alleged Bourke Street killer Dimitrious Gargasoulas has declared himself “the saviour” and not guilty in his first appearance before a court since he was charged over the deadly drive through Melbourne’s CBD.

Mr Gargasoulas, 26, appeared to be smirking as he appeared before Melbourne Magistrates Court via video link from prison on Wednesday,wearing a black jumper, with stubble on his chin and with his hair all black.

“Your Honour, do you know … I want to tell you something,” he called out, before he was cut off by his lawyer, who told him there were media in the court.

Mr Gargasoulas then said: “I just want to say that Aboriginal law is identical to Muslim law.”

He then mentioned the Bible and Koran, and continued: “Did you know that Muslim faith is the correct faith according to the whole world? And I am not guilty.”

He ended his rant with the statement: “I am the saviour.” Magistrate Kate Hawkins then cut off the video link.

Mr Gargasoulas had not appeared before a court since he allegedly killed six people on January 20 by driving a maroon Holden Commodore deliberately at pedestrians about 1.30pm….

More of what we have to expect from our dear "Islamic Friends", fellow Australians, so called friends that walk amongst us, just waiting for their turn to promote Jihad!!!

« Last Edit: Apr 21st, 2017 at 1:35pm by Panther »  

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #10 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 1:33pm

Panther wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 1:04pm:
Bobby. wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 12:58pm:

Islam must be declared as an enemy of Australia, subject to mass deportations, of all believers in the political cult called Islam....

If they are not here, they can't commit offenses, & therefore no one has to pay the price associated with any particular offense.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #11 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 1:36pm

Panther wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 1:24pm:

https://cdn.jihadwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Gargasoulas.jpg

Source:      
JIHAD WATCH

Quote:
Back in January when I initially reported on Gargasoulas’ self-identification as a Muslim, numerous people indignantly tweeted and emailed me, saying that Dimitrious Gargasoulas was not Muslim, he was Greek, and this was not a jihad attack, as he was simply insane. That Islam is a religion and Greek is a nationality seemed to escape a surprising number of people, including Australian authorities. But indeed, Gargasoulas did seem to be quite unbalanced, and his statements at his court appearance only underscore that fact. What mainstream analysts fail to grasp is that being unbalanced and being a jihadi are not mutually exclusive. In fact, Islam attracts the psychically marginal, as it provides them with a justification of and blessing for their impulses to rage, hatred and violence.

The Age,

Alleged Bourke Street killer Dimitrious Gargasoulas has declared himself “the saviour” and not guilty in his first appearance before a court since he was charged over the deadly drive through Melbourne’s CBD.

Mr Gargasoulas, 26, appeared to be smirking as he appeared before Melbourne Magistrates Court via video link from prison on Wednesday,wearing a black jumper, with stubble on his chin and with his hair all black.

“Your Honour, do you know … I want to tell you something,” he called out, before he was cut off by his lawyer, who told him there were media in the court.

Mr Gargasoulas then said: “I just want to say that Aboriginal law is identical to Muslim law.”

He then mentioned the Bible and Koran, and continued: “Did you know that Muslim faith is the correct faith according to the whole world? And I am not guilty.”

He ended his rant with the statement: “I am the saviour.” Magistrate Kate Hawkins then cut off the video link.

Mr Gargasoulas had not appeared before a court since he allegedly killed six people on January 20 by driving a maroon Holden Commodore deliberately at pedestrians about 1.30pm….

More of what we have to expect from our dear "Islamic Friends", fellow Australians, so called friends that walk amongst us, just waiting for their turn to promote Jihad!!!

Lol, rule out mental illness first.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #12 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 5:24pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 1:36pm:
Panther wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 1:24pm:

https://cdn.jihadwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Gargasoulas.jpg

Source:      
JIHAD WATCH

Quote:

The Age,

Lol, rule out mental illness first.

EVERY moslem is mentally ill.

How so [logically] ?

-------- >

Mainstream     ISLAMIC religious doctrines      teach the moslem,    EVERY moslem,
that it is lawful to kill those who do not believe as they [moslems] believe.

And      EVERY     moslem believes that.

Reason dictates,
        that if the moslem did NOT believe that,
the moslem would not remain a moslem,        he would renounce ISLAM.

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1431117115/1#1
Quote:

"every moslem in Australia is a latent, wanna-be homicidal maniac"

- Yadda

QUESTION;
What about the innocent moslems ?

IMO, [logically] there are no innocent moslems [among persons who have come to the age of consent], and yet still declare themselves to be moslems.

How so [logically] ?

QUESTION;
How credible is it that a person who is devout enough to insist that he is a moslem, is unaware of what ISLAM promotes, and is unaware of what the principle tenets of ISLAM are ?

QUESTION;
How 'innocent' is a person who agrees to give aid and comfort [and to give their own 'power'],      ...to a philosophy which transforms human beings, into homicidal maniacs ?

QUESTION;
How 'innocent' is a person who agrees to give aid and comfort [and to give their own 'power'],     ...to a philosophy which claims that murdering, in the cause of religious bigotry, is a religious virtue ?

Watch good 'Aussie' moslems,      practicing ISLAM      behind closed doors.....

------------- >

Muslims brainwash children in Australia
  -------- >   goto 43 sec
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krk5piUzp1E

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print