Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10
Send Topic Print
The Sewer strikes again! (Read 11528 times)
Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Re: The Sewer strikes again!
Reply #60 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 11:06pm

Do you know what the “bush artillery” was?

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 11:18pm

Grendel wrote on Apr 24th, 2017 at 1:43pm:
cods wrote on Apr 24th, 2017 at 1:06pm:
Grendel wrote on Apr 24th, 2017 at 12:49pm:
Sparta is not a forum for constant badgering of mods and admin or crapping on incessantly pedantically and stupidly about how the forum is run...    Such issues can be brought up directly with the admin.  We know you know what a PM is Aussie.  Sparta, only allows for a more relaxed use of language or for people with less self control to duke it out without ruining the whole site.  many of us have seen that happen before.

You can even report crap over there... for action to be taken.

You hardly made any posts in the political forum or other forums.  You spent most of your time in Sparta.  You were given some parameters to act within...  you failed...  you were warned several times and then you were banned....  hooray...

oh yes I forgot about the warnings...

but why would he get warning when he dun nuffink wrong.. thats what I dont understand!

Oh he did wrong didn't you understand my post?

I see you dont understand sarcasm... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

oh dear!

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 11:24pm

mantra wrote on Apr 24th, 2017 at 1:31pm:
cods wrote on Apr 24th, 2017 at 1:20pm:
well I tend to disagree mantra.... not about nef as I dont know her she has clawed myself once or twice  but then I claw her back.. so we are pretty much even...mantra aussie was his own worst enemy over there be honest.. no matter what anyone said about him pulling his head in  he went on with his dribble...and for fired...they have rules..

DOESNT AUSSIE HAVE RULES IN RELATIONSHIPS..??

and what does he do if you dont heed his warnings... lolololol..

mate you a re back the wrong horse here...sorry.. the point is PA is their playground so they make the rules...

if you dont like their rules dont play there...so easy..

you dont like the rules in relationships dont play there...

everything has rules.. and the few will always bend them....aussie proved those who didnt want him returned correct...no matter what you like to blame or who mantra aussie did it himself...did I like the way they al;l ganaged up on him..  no I didnt and I am almost sure I said so..

but thats not what we are talking about..aussie is pretending he didnt step out of line it was sn who broke the deal......

at the end I do not know who was the worst to be honest it was a shambles...and yes  aussie was right in the thick of it..

mantra aussie used the Deck a women if she spoke to him like that on ozpol... and not all that long ago...

I was also sent a PM not to use the word "deck" on any thread.. or else... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes..

this is not about that or the past on PA>.

this is about causing trouble for PA now.....and anyone that is a member there will cop it..thats obvious   

aussie believes his own PR....he thinks we all have bad memories.

It's taken you 3 months to figure them out Cods - it took me a decade.

mantra pet its the same people thats on here.....get real!... the fact they allow people with feeble minds to post filthy language at each other....is the only difference..

in fact I would say you have more places to escape the feeble minded on ozpol than PA...   but you always preferred it over there for some reason.....where there was no hiding.....lol..

the place doesnt bother me   what does bother me is being JUDGED because I am there.... not by you but by others.....why it should be a problem I do not know if you find out perhaps you will let me know?

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #63 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 11:37pm

cods wrote on Apr 24th, 2017 at 11:18pm:
Sparta is not a forum for constant badgering of mods and admin or crapping on incessantly pedantically and stupidly about how the forum is run...    Such issues can be brought up directly with the admin.  We know you know what a PM is Aussie.  Sparta, only allows for a more relaxed use of language or for people with less self control to duke it out without ruining the whole site.  many of us have seen that happen before.

You hardly made any posts in the political forum or other forums.  You spent most of your time in Sparta.  You were given some parameters to act within...  you failed...  you were warned several times and then you were banned....  hooray...

but why would he get warning when he dun nuffink wrong.. thats what I dont understand!

oh dear!

sheltered life cods

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 11:42pm

Agnes wrote on Apr 24th, 2017 at 11:37pm:

oh dear!

sheltered life cods

must be agnes   must be...

maybe the word "nuffink" threw him...lolol

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #65 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 11:55pm

cods wrote on Apr 24th, 2017 at 11:42pm:
Agnes wrote on Apr 24th, 2017 at 11:37pm:

oh dear!

sheltered life cods

must be agnes   must be...

maybe the word "nuffink" threw him
...lolol

Doesnt take much to throw grendel and "nuffink" will do it lol.... Wink

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #66 - Apr 25th, 2017 at 6:33am

cods wrote on Apr 24th, 2017 at 11:24pm:

mantra pet its the same people thats on here.....get real!... the fact they allow people with feeble minds to post filthy language at each other....is the only difference..

in fact I would say you have more places to escape the feeble minded on ozpol than PA...   but you always preferred it over there for some reason.....where there was no hiding.....lol..

the place doesnt bother me   what does bother me is being JUDGED because I am there.... not by you but by others.....why it should be a problem I do not know if you find out perhaps you will let me know?

You aren't being judged Cods.

The thread is getting lots of views from interested parties and that's worth something.

You might have to be a bit careful with your language here, but you can still speak freely. It's the opposite over there. They present a boring public face, but in private they feed ravenously on all the posts they copy from here.

Aussie isn't abusing you Cods - he's just questioning your comments. 

Copying posts from here and squirreling them in a hidey hole where the target member is torn to shreds is far worse than Aussie copying posts from there and if he has permission - posting them in public view where all members have a right of reply. They have the opportunity to defend themselves civilly which they don't have on PA.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #67 - Apr 25th, 2017 at 9:52am

mantra wrote on Apr 25th, 2017 at 6:33am:
cods wrote on Apr 24th, 2017 at 11:24pm:

You aren't being judged Cods.

The thread is getting lots of views from interested parties and that's worth something.

You might have to be a bit careful with your language here, but you can still speak freely. It's the opposite over there. They present a boring public face, but in private they feed ravenously on all the posts they copy from here.

Aussie isn't abusing you Cods - he's just questioning your comments. 

Copying posts from here and squirreling them in a hidey hole where the target member is torn to shreds is far worse than Aussie copying posts from there and if he has permission - posting them in public view where all members have a right of reply. They have the opportunity to defend themselves civilly which they don't have on PA.

mantra I am only talking from my own experience and I doubt very much if aussie was doing to you what he is doing to me   you would say it was harmless take no notice...

what I do and where I belong has not a thing to do with anyone...and that goes for aussie...

we all know what he thinks of PA   the title of this thread tells everyone everything...there is no moving forward with that guy....and he takes swipes at everyone from over there...I have been there about 6 months I have been here for years..

mantra you do not know what people say on PMs which could be just as vilifying as anything in sparta.....

something to think about mantra....

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #68 - Apr 25th, 2017 at 10:33am

If you have been abused or threatened or anything of the kind via PM Cods, refer it to the GMods.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #69 - Apr 25th, 2017 at 10:37am

Aussie wrote on Apr 25th, 2017 at 10:33am:
If you have been abused or threatened or anything of the kind via PM Cods, refer it to the GMods.

not what I am saying sunshine... I am saying its possible....mantra comments on what people say out of sight....I am saying we can all do it......gossip and be nasty behind peoples backs..

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #70 - Apr 25th, 2017 at 12:35pm

cods wrote on Apr 25th, 2017 at 10:37am:

not what I am saying sunshine... I am saying its possible....mantra comments on what people say out of sight....I am saying we can all do it......gossip and be nasty behind peoples backs..

When you say things like that Cods - it makes people very wary of you. When we message people - there's an unwritten rule that it stays between those 2 people. Some people have no regard for that rule so we learn to stay well away from them. Maybe you haven't figured that out yet. This is about the second or third comment you've thrown out about people's messages. I try not to make the same mistake twice with people. Have you ever said something negative in a message about someone or is that something that only other people do?

We are talking about the secrecy of a forum membership Cods - not private messages.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #71 - Apr 25th, 2017 at 1:01pm

mantra wrote on Apr 25th, 2017 at 12:35pm:
cods wrote on Apr 25th, 2017 at 10:37am:

When you say things like that Cods - it makes people very wary of you. When we message people - there's an unwritten rule that it stays between those 2 people. Some people have no regard for that rule so we learn to stay well away from them. Maybe you haven't figured that out yet. This is about the second or third comment you've thrown out about people's messages. I try not to make the same mistake twice with people. Have you ever said something negative in a message about someone or is that something that only other people do?

[highlight]We are talking about the secrecy of a forum membership Cods - not private messages.

[/highlight

mantra I am sorry to say this but you are doing exactly what aussie has been doing to me... making insinuations..

what I am saying is no different to what you said about PA>. they have a private secret place where they gossip......

all I did was ask what is the difference in PMs... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

now you a re turning i it into a thing that I DO..

how dare you!...I cant believe you would say something like that in public.....

thank you mantra...thank you very much. Angry

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #72 - Apr 25th, 2017 at 2:20pm

Just dont like to see old friends fall out..this only forum life not real life ( thankfully) we would never treat pp in our real life as we do here.

I think hidden forums are probably a bad idea....and anything I want to say that may be a bit sensitive I would use pm and only to those I trust implicitly..  I have never divulged anything said to me and I never would but for some it is way too tempting. Hidden forums are a crappy idea, they cause paranoia and mistrust... I really like both you mantra and cods.. and it is a shame to see a falling out and I hope it isnt serious.

I woke this morning intending to go watch the march here but realised a dose of flue had gripped me overnight..so I watched the service from bed with a cup of tea. Going to see my girl now and have afternoon tea with her. Be good to each other.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #73 - Apr 25th, 2017 at 2:23pm

I think last years march

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #74 - Apr 25th, 2017 at 2:28pm

Glad I dont get into this he said/ she said/ I said/ they said sewer stuff!

Yours Sincerely
Redmond Friend Of All.

Wink

(Except when they p1ss me off which is only rarely)

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10
Send Topic Print