Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Send Topic Print
The Sewer strikes again! (Read 11558 times)
mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Re: The Sewer strikes again!
Reply #45 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 1:31pm

cods wrote on Apr 24th, 2017 at 1:20pm:
well I tend to disagree mantra.... not about nef as I dont know her she has clawed myself once or twice  but then I claw her back.. so we are pretty much even...mantra aussie was his own worst enemy over there be honest.. no matter what anyone said about him pulling his head in  he went on with his dribble...and for fired...they have rules..

DOESNT AUSSIE HAVE RULES IN RELATIONSHIPS..??

and what does he do if you dont heed his warnings... lolololol..

mate you a re back the wrong horse here...sorry.. the point is PA is their playground so they make the rules...

if you dont like their rules dont play there...so easy..

you dont like the rules in relationships dont play there...

everything has rules.. and the few will always bend them....aussie proved those who didnt want him returned correct...no matter what you like to blame or who mantra aussie did it himself...did I like the way they al;l ganaged up on him..  no I didnt and I am almost sure I said so..

but thats not what we are talking about..aussie is pretending he didnt step out of line it was sn who broke the deal......

at the end I do not know who was the worst to be honest it was a shambles...and yes  aussie was right in the thick of it..

mantra aussie used the Deck a women if she spoke to him like that on ozpol... and not all that long ago...

I was also sent a PM not to use the word "deck" on any thread.. or else... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes..

this is not about that or the past on PA>.

this is about causing trouble for PA now.....and anyone that is a member there will cop it..thats obvious   

aussie believes his own PR....he thinks we all have bad memories.

It's taken you 3 months to figure them out Cods - it took me a decade.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #46 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 1:43pm

cods wrote on Apr 24th, 2017 at 1:06pm:
Grendel wrote on Apr 24th, 2017 at 12:49pm:
Sparta is not a forum for constant badgering of mods and admin or crapping on incessantly pedantically and stupidly about how the forum is run...    Such issues can be brought up directly with the admin.  We know you know what a PM is Aussie.  Sparta, only allows for a more relaxed use of language or for people with less self control to duke it out without ruining the whole site.  many of us have seen that happen before.

You can even report crap over there... for action to be taken.

You hardly made any posts in the political forum or other forums.  You spent most of your time in Sparta.  You were given some parameters to act within...  you failed...  you were warned several times and then you were banned....  hooray...

oh yes I forgot about the warnings...

but why would he get warning when he dun nuffink wrong.. thats what I dont understand!

Oh he did wrong didn't you understand my post?

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #47 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 1:45pm

One more time for cods...
Grendel wrote on Apr 24th, 2017 at 12:49pm:
Sparta is not a forum for constant badgering of mods and admin or crapping on incessantly pedantically and stupidly about how the forum is run...    Such issues can be brought up directly with the admin.  We know you know what a PM is Aussie.  Sparta, only allows for a more relaxed use of language or for people with less self control to duke it out without ruining the whole site.  Many of us have seen that happen before.

You can even report crap over there... for action to be taken.

You hardly made any posts in the political forum or other forums.  You spent most of your time in Sparta.  You were given some parameters to act within...  you failed...  you were warned several times and then you were banned....  hooray...

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #48 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 2:53pm

Quote:
well I tend to disagree mantra.... not about nef as I dont know her she has clawed myself once or twice  but then I claw her back.. so we are pretty much even...mantra aussie was his own worst enemy over there be honest.. no matter what anyone said about him pulling his head in  he went on with his dribble...and for fired...they have rules..

Really?  Rules?   Where, cods?  It has a Constitution written by Effendi which is completely flouted all the time.

Quote:

Yeas, and you can read them.  They actually exist.

Quote:

Well, that is because the Rules of Effendi here expect Members to comply with Mod requests.

Quote:
mate you a re back the wrong horse here...sorry.. the point is PA is their playground so they make the rules...

Where are these Rules, cods?  I can tell you.....they simply don't exist.

Quote:

Correct.

Quote:
everything has rules.. and the few will always bend them....aussie proved those who didnt want him returned correct...no matter what you like to blame or who mantra aussie did it himself...did I like the way they al;l ganaged up on him..  no I didnt and I am almost sure I said so..

You are almost sure, cods.  Two bob each way, ey.  I complied strictly with the bargain between myself and SN, an agreement reached after he approached me to return to PA.

Quote:
but thats not what we are talking about..aussie is pretending he didnt step out of line it was sn who broke the deal......

SN did renege.  I did everything he and I agreed to.

Quote:
at the end I do not know who was the worst to be honest it was a shambles...and yes  aussie was right in the thick of it..

Of course I was.  I was sticking to a bargain made, SN was not....probably because he was being intimidated by skippy etc.

Quote:
mantra aussie used the Deck a women if she spoke to him like that on ozpol... and not all that long ago...

It was, as Mantra pointed out, posted years ago and had nothing to do with OzPol.

Quote:
I was also sent a PM not to use the word "deck" on any thread.. or else... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes..

Not by me, you weren't.  And, is that you breaching a basic Rule here about revealing the contents of PMs?

Quote:

this is about causing trouble for PA now.....and anyone that is a member there will cop it..thats obvious

See the opening post.  Had AiA and then neferti not poked this bear in the eye, this would not be happening.  They did, and I'll fire back, ten fold. 

Quote:

You sure do.  You can't even recall what you posted in December, 2016.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 3:25pm

Aussie wrote on Apr 24th, 2017 at 2:53pm:
Quote:

Really?  Rules?   Where, cods?  It has a Constitution written by Effendi which is completely flouted all the time.

like yours they are there you choose to abuse as per usual.... you come to my house I have rules.. they are just not tattooed on the walls..

Quote:

no you make them up as you go....
Quote:

Well, that is because the Rules of Effendi here expect Members to comply with Mod requests.

Quote:

like I said everywhere they have rules....just because they dont suit your pigheadedness   doesnt mean they do not exist

Quote:

Correct.

Quote:

You are almost sure, cods.  Two bob each way, ey.  I complied strictly with the bargain between myself and SN, an agreement reached after he approached me to return to PA.

Quote:

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Quote:

Of course I was.  I was sticking to a bargain made, SN was not....probably because he was being intimidated by skippy etc.

Grin Grin Grin Grin

Quote:

It was, as Mantra pointed out, posted years ago and had nothing to do with OzPol.

then why tell; me not to use the word???

Quote:

Not by me, you weren't.  And, is that you breaching a basic Rule here about revealing the contents of PMs?

yes you did   and that was not the contents just the inference in the PM  I still have it want to have a read of it..in fact there was more than one.. because I asked if your were threatening me... and then you did your wriggling.

Quote:

See the opening post.  Had AiA and then neferti not poked this bear in the eye, this would not be happening.  They did, and I'll fire back, ten fold. 

Quote:

what was it show me what you are threatening me with now..I do hope it isnt something YOU THINK YOU KNOW I SAID>>  you are pretty good at doing that then pretending you are only asking a question....

as set asked you.. if your not interested in what cods says or does   why do you bother..

put up or shut up...

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 3:26pm

bte that was me replying to mantra not you please stay away from my posts....you have made it quite plain like someone else has on  here and i am quite happy to give both of you a wide birth.

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #51 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 7:58pm

Aussie wrote on Apr 24th, 2017 at 2:53pm:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Correct.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Must read those rules one day .... Nah CBF  Smiley

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #52 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 10:31pm

Just please stop..tomorrow our brave men and women march..those who did our country proud, who took one for the team in the spirit of bravery and national pride, who gave us our freedom... I will be at the march and saluting as they march past....  Embarrassed

Our Aussies soldiers are by the far the toughest fighting men of all nations and we should celebrate their bravery at Gallippoli and the Kokoda Trail, and I for one am very proud of them..long live the queen and Kevin Rudd, because yes he traversed the trail in honor of those who fought and who  died. A moment of silence please..

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #53 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 10:38pm

Don’t forget the Rats of Tobruk. They made El Alamein possible.

Peter Fitzsimons wrote about Tobruk “Tobruk” and also about the Kokoda Trail “Kokoda, a bastard of a place.”

Recommend them both.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #54 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 10:49pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Apr 24th, 2017 at 10:38pm:
Don’t forget the Rats of Tobruk. They made El Alamein possible.

Peter Fitzsimons wrote about Tobruk “Tobruk” and also about the Kokoda Trail “Kokoda, a bastard of a place.”

Recommend them both.

Indeed.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #55 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 10:53pm

These mist covered mountains
Are a home now for me
But my home is the lowlands
And always will be
Someday you'll return to
Your valleys and your farms
And you'll no longer burn to be
Brothers in arms

Through these fields of destruction
Baptisms of fire
I've witnessed your suffering
As the battle raged higher
And though they did hurt me so bad
In the fear and alarm
You did not desert me
My brothers in arms

There's so many different worlds
So many different suns
And we have just one world
But we live in different ones

Now the sun's gone to hell and
The moon's riding high
Let me bid you farewell
Every man has to die
But it's written in the starlight
And every line in your palm
We are fools to make war
On our brothers in arm

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #56 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 10:53pm

I have read both, about 200mm of books  Grin

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #57 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 10:55pm

In Tobruk there was the “bush artillery.”

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #58 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 10:56pm

Agnes wrote on Apr 24th, 2017 at 10:31pm:
Just please stop..tomorrow our brave men and women march..those who did our country proud, who took one for the team in the spirit of bravery and national pride, who gave us our freedom... I will be at the march and saluting as they march past....  Embarrassed

Our Aussies soldiers are by the far the toughest fighting men of all nations and we should celebrate their bravery at Gallippoli and the Kokoda Trail, and I for one am very proud of them..long live the queen and Kevin Rudd, because yes he traversed the trail in honor of those who fought and who  died. A moment of silence please..

Give my Old Man a bucket, and also one for his Uncle, please.  Not even the Brigadier would cop that pathetic wallow in pseudo nationalistic rubbish. 

Enjoy the day....saluting, and look like an idiot.  You do not have that right unless you are ex ADF.

Hand over heart will be what is expected of you, Agnes.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #59 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 11:04pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Apr 24th, 2017 at 10:55pm:
In Tobruk there was the “bush artillery.”

will add that to the Anzac thread in the Tavern