Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Send Topic Print
The Sewer strikes again! (Read 11429 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: The Sewer strikes again!
Reply #30 - Apr 23rd, 2017 at 5:50pm

Quote:
well lets move on then....

We all had until AiA broke the unofficial voluntarily truce with that crap in Feedback.  Talk to him about the matter.  I never allow anyone a free hit and will always fight back.

Quote:
no one is going to claim they have the power...

Rubbish.  Power vest in those (the clique Monk refers to) who have been there far longer than you, cods, and any time anyone of them like....you will be booted.

Quote:
why is Mellie still banned form here after all these years......

Because she is an unstable person with some issues.  She has, on several occasions.....and was banned on each....posted the real name of Effendi and his contact details.  She did it once too often and a permanent ban was the only option left.

Quote:
gawd I couldnt be bothered...its power gone mad..

No, it was Mellie 'gone mad.'

Quote:
there is nothing going on at PA monk.. sorry its a boring old place just like ozpol...

Nothing ever is, unless it an an 'Aussie' bash.

And you....choose to 'belong' there.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Apr 23rd, 2017 at 11:06pm

Aussie wrote on Apr 23rd, 2017 at 5:50pm:
Quote:
well lets move on then....

We all had until AiA broke the unofficial voluntarily truce with that crap in Feedback.  Talk to him about the matter.  I never allow anyone a free hit and will always fight back.

OF COURSE AiA  HE SURE PULLS YOUR CHAIN AT LEAST WE KNOW NOW WHY THE INHERENT CARRY ON IN THE RAPE THREAD...SO BLOODY OBVIOUS..

Quote:
no one is going to claim they have the power...

Rubbish.  Power vest in those (the clique Monk refers to) who have been there far longer than you, cods, and any time anyone of them like....you will be booted.

POWER Grin Grin Grin Grin OF ALL PEOPLE YOU ABUSE POWER MORE THAN ANYONE....LOCK THIS THREAD DISAPPEAR THAT THREAD BAN THAT PERSON...MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY...

DONT TALK ABOUT ANYONE ELSE...YOU ARE THE BEST AT ABUSING POWER

Quote:
why is Mellie still banned form here after all these years......

Because she is an unstable person with some issues.  She has, on several occasions.....and was banned on each....posted the real name of Effendi and his contact details.  She did it once too often and a permanent ban was the only option left.

UNSTABLE    AND SHES NOT ALONE... Grin Grin Grin

Quote:
gawd I couldnt be bothered...its power gone mad..

No, it was Mellie 'gone mad.'

Quote:
there is nothing going on at PA monk.. sorry its a boring old place just like ozpol...

Nothing ever is, unless it an an 'Aussie' bash.

And you choose to 'belong' there.

I MOST CERTAINLY DO.....AND SO DID YOU... TWICE I BELIEVE YOU HAD A GO AT MAKING IT....HILARIOUS..

AND GUESS WHAT I HAVE LASTED LONGER THAN YOU DID AT YOUR SECOND ATTEMPT..... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes..

AND HAVENT BEEN THREATENED WITH THE SACK YET EITHER......HAVENT EVEN BEEN WARNED...WE ALL KNOW HOW DESPERATE YOU WERE TO BE ALLOWED BACK.. IT WAS PATHETIC.. IT EVEN PUT MONK OFF....BUT FOR A JOKE THEY LET YOU BACK.....KNOWING FULL WELL YOU WOULD BREAK THEIR RULES.......JUST LIKE THEY BREAK YOURS IN RELATIONSHIPS......SO FUNNY AUSSIE YOU ARE PRETTY MUCH A JOKE SADLY AND ITS ALL YOUR OWN DOING..

not a lot of respect handed out to you....if any!

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #32 - Apr 23rd, 2017 at 11:09pm

Not to mention recently begging SN to let you back in...  which he did against all good advice and wishes of those there...  until you got yourself permanently banned yet again. Cheesy

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #33 - Apr 23rd, 2017 at 11:23pm

Grendel wrote on Apr 23rd, 2017 at 11:09pm:
Not to mention recently begging SN to let you back in...  which he did against all good advice and wishes of those there...  until you got yourself permanently banned yet again. Cheesy

I made no 'beg' of SN.  He made an offer which I ignored for a while.  He then refined the offer which I accepted, and then....he breached the deal as was always going to happen.

I don't care.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Apr 23rd, 2017 at 11:33pm

Aussie wrote on Apr 23rd, 2017 at 11:23pm:
Grendel wrote on Apr 23rd, 2017 at 11:09pm:

I made no 'beg' of SN.  He made an offer which I ignored for a while.  He then refined the offer which I accepted, and then....he breached the deal as was always going to happen.

I don't care.

you did you know..............

sn didnt breach anything you forget both me and grendel were there...

he has very selective memory grendel..

all in his favor of course.....

in fact I seem to remember it was skippy who kept sending out warning to him to can it regarding the mods..... and he kept going and going until.....hohum what everyone expected happened..... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #35 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 10:38am

Aussie, as far as I know, did as SN had requested to “duke it out behind the bike shed” and still got banned.

You will get banned from PA if the clique don’t like you and you will run afoul of them sooner or later cods as will Sir Booby de Louse.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #36 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 11:11am

Jovial Monk wrote on Apr 24th, 2017 at 10:38am:
Aussie, as far as I know, did as SN had requested to “duke it out behind the bike shed” and still got banned.

You will get banned from PA if the clique don’t like you and you will run afoul of them sooner or later cods as will Sir Booby de Louse.

Exactly.  I kept to the bargain.  SN failed to honour his end.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 11:21am

Jovial Monk wrote on Apr 24th, 2017 at 10:38am:

maybe monk but dont you think thats my business.....some people like me some dont...I do not crawl or suck up to anyone....and when I am provoked or lied about I will say my piece....dont like it dont lie or provoke me...simple really....

I do not lie deliberately about anyone.....I dont call them names like vicious or vindictive  just because I can... I have lots of opinions about members here but I keep it to myself for the most part.. I dont make up statements about others in the hope it will set of rumors elsewhere and do them harm,....

that to me is spiteful and miserable and low...

you monk were in your opinion badly treated at PA   but their opinion is you got returned what you dished out.....some of us never take into account what our words do to others.... we think we are the only ones hurt and or humiliated..........

and its all there for everyone to read in black and white...

aussie is having himself on m onk.. I joined over there just before his sacking....he only posted in sparta.....what I saw... and he was asked more than once to stop either bullying or questioning the mods....
as was an agreement with him and sn.....he knew sn was the only one that was in favor of him being given a second chance......yet he went on and on as you know its his usual way.....until I think it was skippy said enough is enough...he out right antagonised the whole lot of them......why would you do that if you didnt expect to get the sack.....and yet he still claims sn broke the agreement....and he did nuffink wrong...

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #38 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 11:30am

I was to be treated the same as any other member and the only thing required of me by SN was that I duke it out in Sparta which is exactly what I did.  SN reneged.  Simple as that.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 11:55am

Aussie wrote on Apr 24th, 2017 at 11:30am:
I was to be treated the same as any other member and the only thing required of me by SN was that I duke it out in Sparta which is exactly what I did.  SN reneged.  Simple as that.

no dear you were asked not to slam the mods   

I dont know about sn restricting you to sparta.. I will ask....you antaganise aussie...you do it to anyone from over there.......you are now doing it to me in other threads.....I will find out the truth    from sn...  and you will have to suck it up...from memory the deal was put on a thread.....or some of it was....I really cant be bothered with all this.. its history.....but we have differing views on the history...

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #40 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 12:13pm

cods wrote on Apr 24th, 2017 at 11:55am:
Aussie wrote on Apr 24th, 2017 at 11:30am:

no dear you were asked not to slam the mods   

I dont know about sn restricting you to sparta.. I will ask....you antaganise aussie...you do it to anyone from over there.......you are now doing it to me in other threads.....I will find out the truth    from sn...  and you will have to suck it up...from memory the deal was put on a thread.....or some of it was....I really cant be bothered with all this.. its history.....but we have differing views on the history...

There was no condition concerning the Mods in the deal done between my self and SN.  Your new fwiend skippeee tried to impose that condition later and it was never part of the original arrangement made between myself and SN.

On that other Thread cods......remember....a question is just a question.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #41 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 12:49pm

Sparta is not a forum for constant badgering of mods and admin or crapping on incessantly pedantically and stupidly about how the forum is run...    Such issues can be brought up directly with the admin.  We know you know what a PM is Aussie.  Sparta, only allows for a more relaxed use of language or for people with less self control to duke it out without ruining the whole site.  many of us have seen that happen before.

You can even report crap over there... for action to be taken.

You hardly made any posts in the political forum or other forums.  You spent most of your time in Sparta.  You were given some parameters to act within...  you failed...  you were warned several times and then you were banned....  hooray...

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #42 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 1:05pm

cods wrote on Apr 23rd, 2017 at 11:33pm:
in fact I seem to remember it was skippy who kept sending out warning to him to can it regarding the mods..... and he kept going and going until.....hohum what everyone expected happened..... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

They were unfair warnings Cods.

When Aussie was unbanned he was continuously called a f.....g woman basher because of some comment he made to Neferti years ago. A lot of members on PA and Ozpolitic have had to put up with her multi doses of vitriol. I remember when Aussie snapped after years of putting up with her below the belt comments and did say something to the effect that if she was a man he would have decked her. They've hung onto that comment and it was used on him over there relentlessly.

She can be incredibly mean and personal with her abuse and it's hard not to say something back at times. IQ is the same.

When Aussie replied to these women bashing accusations - his posts were moved or hidden just to frustrate him more. In the meantime - IQ has always broken every rule in the book - so has Neferti, but they both have the full support of the admin and mods over there and keep doing it with impunity. 

They either like you or they don't. If they don't like you - you're gone. You don't have to break any rules. This is because they are terrified of Aussie ever gaining control of the "precious" again even though they have created a cloned forum - just in case.  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Apr 24th, 2017 at 8:40pm by mantra »  

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 1:06pm

Grendel wrote on Apr 24th, 2017 at 12:49pm:
Sparta is not a forum for constant badgering of mods and admin or crapping on incessantly pedantically and stupidly about how the forum is run...    Such issues can be brought up directly with the admin.  We know you know what a PM is Aussie.  Sparta, only allows for a more relaxed use of language or for people with less self control to duke it out without ruining the whole site.  many of us have seen that happen before.

You can even report crap over there... for action to be taken.

You hardly made any posts in the political forum or other forums.  You spent most of your time in Sparta.  You were given some parameters to act within...  you failed...  you were warned several times and then you were banned....  hooray...

oh yes I forgot about the warnings...

but why would he get warning when he dun nuffink wrong.. thats what I dont understand!

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 1:20pm

mantra wrote on Apr 24th, 2017 at 1:05pm:
cods wrote on Apr 23rd, 2017 at 11:33pm:

They were unfair warnings Cods. I liked Skippy from the day he started on Cracker. He was given a hard time, but I saw an honesty and integrity in him that a lot of members didn't seem to have.

When Aussie was unbanned he was continuously called a f.....g woman basher because of some comment he made to Neferti years ago. A lot of members on PA and Ozpolitic have had to put up with her multi doses of vitriol. I remember when Aussie snapped after years of putting up with her below the belt comments and did say something to the effect that if she was a man he would have decked her. They've hung onto that comment and it was used on him over there relentlessly.

I've lost it with Neferti occasionally and said things I shouldn't have. So have a lot of people, but then if your response upsets her - she reports you. She can be so incredibly mean and personal with her abuse that it's hard not to say something back at times. IQ is the same.

When Aussie replied to these women bashing accusations - his posts were moved or hidden just to frustrate him more. In the meantime - IQ has always broken every rule in the book - so has Neferti, but they both have the full support of the admin and mods over there and keep doing it with impunity. They either like you or they don't. If they don't like you - you're gone. You don't have to break any rules. They are terrified of Aussie ever gaining control of the "precious" again even though they have a cloned forum - just in case.  Roll Eyes

well I tend to disagree mantra.... not about nef as I dont know her she has clawed myself once or twice  but then I claw her back.. so we are pretty much even...mantra aussie was his own worst enemy over there be honest.. no matter what anyone said about him pulling his head in  he went on with his dribble...and for fired...they have rules..

DOESNT AUSSIE HAVE RULES IN RELATIONSHIPS..??

and what does he do if you dont heed his warnings... lolololol..

mate you a re back the wrong horse here...sorry.. the point is PA is their playground so they make the rules...

if you dont like their rules dont play there...so easy..

you dont like the rules in relationships dont play there...

everything has rules.. and the few will always bend them....aussie proved those who didnt want him returned correct...no matter what you like to blame or who mantra aussie did it himself...did I like the way they al;l ganaged up on him..  no I didnt and I am almost sure I said so..

but thats not what we are talking about..aussie is pretending he didnt step out of line it was sn who broke the deal......

at the end I do not know who was the worst to be honest it was a shambles...and yes  aussie was right in the thick of it..

mantra aussie used the Deck a women if she spoke to him like that on ozpol... and not all that long ago...

I was also sent a PM not to use the word "deck" on any thread.. or else... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes..

this is not about that or the past on PA>.

this is about causing trouble for PA now.....and anyone that is a member there will cop it..thats obvious   

aussie believes his own PR....he thinks we all have bad memories.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Send Topic Print