AntiFa Girl    
  0 (0.0%)
OP of this thread    
  5 (100.0%)

Total votes: 5
« Created by: Gordon on: Apr 21st, 2017 at 8:54pm »

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 35
Send Topic Print
Woman king-hit then stalked by neo-Nazis (Read 57178 times)
rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Woman king-hit then stalked by neo-Nazis
Reply #45 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:32pm

mothra wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:30pm:
rhino wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:30pm:
mothra wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:28pm:
rhino wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:26pm:
mothra wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:22pm:
[
Rhino thinks women who get uppity deserve to be threatened with sexual violence and death, stalked t their houses and have all of the private details of their friends and family plastered online.

One wonders what he gets up to?
Show where I stated any of this. Attributing false quotes is a bannable offence Mothra.

How about all through this thread? But let's go with this:

rhino wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 12:28pm:
mothra wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 11:02am:
cods wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 10:59am:
mothra wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 10:56am:
aquascoot wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 10:54am:
lol,

she posts on facebook that she wants to collect the scalps of 100 patriots and then gets all butt hurt and sad and plays the victim.

lower consciousness angry emotional leftie attracts lower consciousness angry emotional righties.

you attract what you are ....a basic principle of how the universe operates .

How unsurprising. Horse-Boy condoning this form of abuse.

its not condoning anything mothra...

its a fact... she went there and she posted not nice things on facebook...... what did she expect,..

oh thats right tarantino.. Roll Eyes

I don't think she expected to have her home address, mobile phones number, home phone number, occupational details, addresses and numbers off her family and friends plastered all over the internet with express instructions to harrass her.

I don't think she expected to be threatened with rape, graphic sexual violence and death.

I don't think, for that matter, that she expected to be king-hit in the first place.
Members of these antifa organisations frequently and routinely do the same themselves to members of right wing organisations. She wanted a fight, she got one with the same rules that these ultra violent antifa thugs play by. Zero sympathy, maybe she just learned something.

Nothing here indicates I stated any female deserves to be threatened with sexual violence and death. Apology required thanks.

It most certainly does.
Quote it then. The exact line where I stated such.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:32pm

rhino wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:28pm:
John Smith wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:25pm:
rhino wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:21pm:
John Smith wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:19pm:
rhino wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 12:57pm:
And yet the article you posted and I quoted from shows very clearly she was the aggressor. Do you want to read the article you posted again? I think you should.

while your at it perhaps you should read it again too . Since when is posting a movie quote on facebook is a sign of aggression you numbskull?
I see. So I can threaten to kill you, your children and rape your wife as long as its a movie quote, is that correct? 

you, you can't threaten sh1t ... you can however put up whatever movie quote you like. Only a dickhead would argue it is a threat.
Thanks John. One night I'm going to come to you inside of your house or wherever you’re sleeping and I’m going to cut your throat.

Now imagine that being said to you, and worse, while the person saying it actually knows where you live.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:33pm

rhino wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:32pm:
mothra wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:30pm:
rhino wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:30pm:
mothra wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:28pm:
rhino wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:26pm:
mothra wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:22pm:
[
Rhino thinks women who get uppity deserve to be threatened with sexual violence and death, stalked t their houses and have all of the private details of their friends and family plastered online.

One wonders what he gets up to?
Show where I stated any of this. Attributing false quotes is a bannable offence Mothra.

How about all through this thread? But let's go with this:

rhino wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 12:28pm:
mothra wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 11:02am:
cods wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 10:59am:
mothra wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 10:56am:
aquascoot wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 10:54am:
lol,

she posts on facebook that she wants to collect the scalps of 100 patriots and then gets all butt hurt and sad and plays the victim.

lower consciousness angry emotional leftie attracts lower consciousness angry emotional righties.

you attract what you are ....a basic principle of how the universe operates .

How unsurprising. Horse-Boy condoning this form of abuse.

its not condoning anything mothra...

its a fact... she went there and she posted not nice things on facebook...... what did she expect,..

oh thats right tarantino.. Roll Eyes

I don't think she expected to have her home address, mobile phones number, home phone number, occupational details, addresses and numbers off her family and friends plastered all over the internet with express instructions to harrass her.

I don't think she expected to be threatened with rape, graphic sexual violence and death.

I don't think, for that matter, that she expected to be king-hit in the first place.
Members of these antifa organisations frequently and routinely do the same themselves to members of right wing organisations. She wanted a fight, she got one with the same rules that these ultra violent antifa thugs play by. Zero sympathy, maybe she just learned something.

Nothing here indicates I stated any female deserves to be threatened with sexual violence and death. Apology required thanks.

It most certainly does.
Quote it then. The exact line where I stated such.

Your analytical skills aren't up to much, are they.

It's all there.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:34pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:30pm:
And yet the article you posted and I quoted from shows very clearly she was the aggressor. Do you want to read the article you posted again? I think you should.

while your at it perhaps you should read it again too . Since when is posting a movie quote on facebook is a sign of aggression you numbskull?
I see. So I can threaten to kill you, your children and rape your wife as long as its a movie quote, is that correct? 

you, you can't threaten sh1t ... you can however put up whatever movie quote you like. Only a dickhead would argue it is a threat.

Try that on a cop one day...........................................................
Or on anyone. As usual John here has jumped in and made a very ,very stupid comment and now is forced to defend it.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:35pm

mothra wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:33pm:

It's all there.
You are making the claim Mothra. Quote where i stated such. Is this difficult for you in some way? You attributed a quote to me  which was false. Now apologise.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:36pm

It's ridiculous to assume everyone is a Quentin Tarrantino fan or a movie buff ... & that they should know it was a movie quote.  Roll Eyes

Knowing how the majority of ANTIFA scum dress it was probably hard to distinguish that the person was female.

And quite a few of the ANTIFA women I've seen look like blokes.  Grin

She no doubt is an advocate for gender equality ......

what is she whining about?

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:36pm

rhino wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:34pm:

Try that on a cop one day...........................................................
Or on anyone. As usual John here has jumped in and made a very ,very stupid comment and now is forced to defend it.

Are you seriously suggesting that if a person aid to a cop "I'm going to collect me some Nazi scalps", then that cop would infer it as a threat of actual violence?

Jeez, i hope our cops aren't that stupid. They're armed, for crying out loud.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:38pm

mothra wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:32pm:
rhino wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:28pm:

Thanks John. One night I'm going to come to you inside of your house or wherever you’re sleeping and I’m going to cut your throat.

Now imagine that being said to you, and worse, while the person saying it actually knows where you live.
Now imagine a protester reading online where opponent protesters are threatening to scalp people and publically claiming they expect to participate in violence. see how this works? You getting there yet?

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:38pm

rhino wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:35pm:

It's all there.
You are making the claim Mothra. Quote where i stated such. Is this difficult for you in some way? You attributed a quote to me  which was false. Now apologise.

I already have. May i suggest you reread your comments on this thread for further exaples?

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:41pm

mothra wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:36pm:

Are you seriously suggesting that if a person aid to a cop "I'm going to collect me some Nazi scalps", then that cop would infer it as a threat of actual violence?

Any police officer would be obliged to treat any comment inferring violence as a threat and react accordingly. You are sadly lacking in any real world experience, this shows with so much of what you post on here.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:41pm

Gnads wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:36pm:
It's ridiculous to assume everyone is a Quentin Tarrantino fan or a movie buff ... & that they should know it was a movie quote.  Roll Eyes

Knowing how the majority of ANTIFA scum dress it was probably hard to distinguish that the person was female.

And quite a few of the ANTIFA women I've seen look like blokes.  Grin

She no doubt is an advocate for gender equality ......

what is she whining about?

So you are arguing that the thug that king-hit her did so because he was protecting himself fro her taking his scalp?

He had seen her comment online and stalked her to the point where he had memorised her appearance, identified her at the protest (through a smoke bomb), chased her down and punched her in the head so she didn't take his scalp?

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:42pm

mothra wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:38pm:

It's all there.

I already have. May i suggest you reread your comments on this thread for further examples?
You lied and refuse to acknowledge it. Not unexpected. Shows your character type.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:42pm

rhino wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:41pm:
mothra wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:36pm:

Any police officer would be obliged to treat any comment inferring violence as a threat and react accordingly. You are sadly lacking in any real world experience, this shows with so much of what you post on here.

LOL! Yeah, sure the cop would.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:43pm

rhino wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:42pm:

It's all there.

I already have. May i suggest you reread your comments on this thread for further examples?
You lied and refuse to acknowledge it. Not unexpected. Shows your character type.

Nope. It's all through this thread.

You need to own what you type, Rhino.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:44pm

mothra wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:43pm:

It's all there.

mothra wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:43pm:

It's all there.

and yet you cant find it. Give it up, you lied and are too bereft of any moral compass to admit it. But I knew that anyway.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 35
Send Topic Print