AntiFa Girl    
  0 (0.0%)
OP of this thread    
  5 (100.0%)

Total votes: 5
« Created by: Gordon on: Apr 21st, 2017 at 8:54pm »

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 35
Send Topic Print
Woman king-hit then stalked by neo-Nazis (Read 57501 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Woman king-hit then stalked by neo-Nazis
Reply #450 - Apr 22nd, 2017 at 7:20am

I like the way you guys argue about natural reflexes...its instinct that makes you put your arms forward..momentum is what carries the action  to its mark..... hands forward .. meet throat...clenched fist..all automatic..she claims herself she fell..the hit possible looks worse than it was.....because the lass didnt have a mark on her face..had that connected with real force I would think she would have been in hospital..as it was her face didnt even look sore...

I think its blown all out of proportion...

the lady looks tough and I think is tough...

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #451 - Apr 22nd, 2017 at 7:28am

cods wrote on Apr 22nd, 2017 at 7:20am:
I like the way you guys argue about natural reflexes...its instinct that makes you put your arms forward..momentum is what carries the action  to its mark..... hands forward .. meet throat...clenched fist..all automatic..she claims herself she fell..the hit possible looks worse than it was.....because the lass didnt have a mark on her face..had that connected with real force I would think she would have been in hospital..as it was her face didnt even look sore...

She certainly did fall but it was before the punch, it was when she had a bottle in her hand and when I look at the photo of it it looks like she was pushed which would be reasonable if she was going to use it. After she got up, she no longer had the bottle in her hand and that is when the rest happens.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #452 - Apr 22nd, 2017 at 7:41am

Setanta wrote on Apr 22nd, 2017 at 7:28am:
cods wrote on Apr 22nd, 2017 at 7:20am:

She certainly did fall but it was before the punch, it was when she had a bottle in her hand and when I look at the photo of it it looks like she was pushed which would be reasonable if she was going to use it. After she got up, she no longer had the bottle in her hand and that is when the rest happens.

yes the glass wine  bottle    not nice...I think momentum has to be taken into account it looks like it was in the thick of the meelee...

she didnt have to be there... it says she was late arriving   so she deliberately got involved in a FIGHT...I honestly do not know what else anyone can say really...I thought the slow motion was excellent....didnt know that was possible.....well I know the cops can do it..lol

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #453 - Apr 22nd, 2017 at 7:48am

You can all argue all you like over who hit who and who had what coming.

Hell, you can even pull a Rhino and demand that only one definition from dictionary is valid, despite it listing more than that.

Go for it people. Explain away how she had a king hit coming to her. Did i say say king hit?  Explain away how she had a punch in the head coming to her.

Talk about her past, while you're at it. All of the thing that she has done to make her her a less than "reputable" woman.

We won't mention the bio of the guy that punched her in the head. How he is a neo-Nazi and white supremacist who was less than honourably discharged from the marines after less than two weeks.

No. He' just reacting, isn't he? To the uppity woman who at some nebulous point had a bottle.

Hit her!

But all of this leads me away from my point ... and indeed the point of this thread.

It's all in the OP, for the slow learners.

This woman was interviewed by the media because of the violent blow to the head she received.

Are we all agreed on this?

Her name was published in that media.

Any questions?

From that name being published, her details ...  her private address, her home and mobile numbers, her facebook, her email addies; the addresses and home and mobile numbers and their facebook accounts and emails were hacked and published.

All over the net.

I can find them, so easy is it do.

These details were published with implicit instructions to harass her and her family and friends with rape, graphic sexual violence and death threats.

It is astonishing to me that people on this forum are making excuses for this behaviour.

I have been told that, by virtue of pointing this out, i have been "pounded".

Gordy even started a poll on it.

Seriously. Who are you people? That you would focus on whether or not she "deserved" a punch to the head over what she has been put through as a result?

Who are you people?

« Last Edit: Apr 22nd, 2017 at 8:31am by mothra »  

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #454 - Apr 22nd, 2017 at 8:00am

mothra wrote on Apr 22nd, 2017 at 7:48am:

Hell, you can even pull a Rhino and demand that only one definition from dictionary is valid, despite it listing more than that.

Go for it people. Explain away how she had a king hit coming to her. Did i say say king hit?  Explain away how she had a punch in the head coming to her.

Talk about her past, while you're at it. All of the thing that she has done to make her her a less than "reputable" woman.

We won't mention the bio of the guy that punched her in the head. How he is a neo-Nazi and white supremacist who was less than honourably discharged from the marines after less than two weeks.

No. He' just reacting, isn't he? To the uppity woman who at some nebulous point had a bottle.

Hit her!

But all of this leads me away from my point ... and indeed the point of this thread.

This woman was interviewed by the media because of the violent blow to the head she received.

Any questions?

From that name being published, her details ...  her private address, her home and mobile numbers, her facebook, her email addies; the addresses and home and mobile numbers and their facebook accounts and emails were published.

All over the net.

These details were published with implicit instructions to harass her and her family and friends with rape, graphic sexual violence and death threats.

It is astonishing to me that people on this forum are making excuses for this behaviour.

Seriously. Who are you people? That you would focus on whether or not she "deserved" a punch to the head over what she has been put through as a result?

Who are you people?

Can you readers digest that for me?

As far as I am concerned the post melee internet harassment is abhorrent. The man hit her way too hard, it was not a king hit, she was there armed for a brawl an unfortunately got one. But in the heat of the moment... The story should have been about her treatment after the fray.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #455 - Apr 22nd, 2017 at 8:13am

aSetanta wrote on Apr 22nd, 2017 at 8:00am:
mothra wrote on Apr 22nd, 2017 at 7:48am:

Hit her!

Any questions?

From that name being published, her details ...  her private address, her home and mobile numbers, her facebook, her email addies; the addresses and home and mobile numbers and their facebook accounts and emails were published.

All over the net.

Who are you people?

Can you readers digest that for me?

As far as I am concerned the post melee internet harassment is abhorrent. The man hit her way too hard, it was not a king hit, she was there armed for a brawl an unfortunately got one. But in the heat of the moment... The story should have been about her treatment after the fray.

Thank you Setanta. I agree with almost all that.

What i don't agree with is not worth focusing on.

What i would like to know from the OzPol community is whether they think a woman should , irrespective of what she has or hasn't done, be the victim of an online campaign that not only exposes the private details of her, her friends and family but comes with implicit instruction to threaten her with rape, graphic sexual violence and death.

It seems that more people are concerned with whether or not she deserves it all .. or whether or not i have been handed my arse .. than the point of the matter.

The point of the matter was in my OP ... just in case anyone missed it.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #456 - Apr 22nd, 2017 at 8:22am

And dare i say it? Imagine if she were a Muslim woman. Or he were a Muslim man.

Or if it were Muslim men with the online campaign to threaten her with rape, graphic sexual violence and death.

I think we'd be getting very different posts.

Seems to be all quite alright if it all comes from far right white males.

No-one can abuse our women but us? Is that it?
« Last Edit: Apr 22nd, 2017 at 8:45am by mothra »  

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #457 - Apr 22nd, 2017 at 8:55am

How would it differ? Would apologists like you hold her up as a victim? Would she get called nasty words like filth and scum?

Mothra, what do you think of people who turn up to other groups' protests with the express intention of using violence to disrupt them?

Quote:
One could argue that she sees him coming with intent and raises her fists to defend herself.

Yes, but you would have to flail your arms extravagantly while explaining away her forward momentum and the deliberate, well aimed double punch to the throat. It was not a defensive manouvre. It was practiced and it was dirty. She was there to cause as much injury as she could.

Quote:
He pushes past a number of people to get to her. His eyes were locked on her the whole time. The bloke was gunning for her.

I wasn't aware we were watching a romance movie. Where are you getting this from?

Wasn't interested in anyone just her, after punching her he takes off into the crowd.

He keeps going in the same direction he was going before he punched her. Perhaps you are watching a different clip.
« Last Edit: Apr 22nd, 2017 at 9:01am by freediver »  

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #458 - Apr 22nd, 2017 at 9:01am

freediver wrote on Apr 22nd, 2017 at 8:55am:
How would it differ? Would apologists like you hold her up as a victim? Would she get called nasty words like filth and scum?

Mothra, what do you think of people who turn up to other groups' protests with the express intention of using violence to disrupt them?

http://i.imgur.com/uaQSQtP.gif

Do you think she deserves to have her private details, her address, her email addies, her facebook .. and those of her friends and family .. all publicised with implicit instruction to threaten her with rape, graphic sexual violence and death, FD?

Is that seriously what you are arguing?

All's good for bringing down uppity females when you're a neo-Nazi?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #459 - Apr 22nd, 2017 at 9:04am

Quote:
Do you think she deserves to have her private details, her address, her email addies, her facebook .. and those of her friends and family .. all publicised with implicit instruction to threaten her with rape, graphic sexual violence and death, FD?

I don't know what she deserves, but I expect jail would be a fair option. She should definitely have her name and mug shot in the paper s people know to stay away from her at protests and the police know to be ready to get her.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #460 - Apr 22nd, 2017 at 9:06am

Why do i feel like i am back at square one.

I've been saying the exact same thing from the beginning of this thread.

People, quite astonishingly, want to excuse the violations against this woman.

Like she "deserved" it somehow.

Well i am telling you all that you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Utterly ashamed.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #461 - Apr 22nd, 2017 at 9:07am

freediver wrote on Apr 22nd, 2017 at 9:04am:
Quote:

I don't know what she deserves, but I expect jail would be a fair option. She should definitely have her name and mug shot in the paper s people know to stay away from her at protests and the police know to be ready to get her.

Rape her!

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #462 - Apr 22nd, 2017 at 9:11am

fd... the point is

did she DESERVE a punch in the gob...

NO SHE DIDNT..

did she DESERVE her p;rivate life plastered all over the media

NO SHE DIDNT>

but the facts are.. if you stick your neck out  expect the worst.... do you DFESERVE THE WORST..

well some might say YES and others NO..

it all depends.. Roll Eyes

but if you are logical you expect to have differing opinions on just about every subject...

you either accept that or dont ask in the first place..

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #463 - Apr 22nd, 2017 at 9:19am

mothra wrote on Apr 22nd, 2017 at 9:07am:
freediver wrote on Apr 22nd, 2017 at 9:04am:
Quote:

Rape her!

I am noticing a pattern here. You are unwilling to criticise the Koran, sacrificing your principles of standing of for victims of domestic violence to your higher priority of defending Islam. You are also unwilling to criticise this violent, dirty woman. You seek out the most repulsive parts of society then find a way to take their side.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #464 - Apr 22nd, 2017 at 9:22am

cods wrote on Apr 22nd, 2017 at 9:11am:
fd... the point is

did she DESERVE a punch in the gob...

NO SHE DIDNT..

did she DESERVE her p;rivate life plastered all over the media

NO SHE DIDNT>

but the facts are.. if you stick your neck out  expect the worst.... do you DFESERVE THE WORST..

well some might say YES and others NO..

it all depends.. Roll Eyes

but if you are logical you expect to have differing opinions on just about every subject...

you either accept that or dont ask in the first place..

Agree with much of that ... will say that we need very much to address the rape culture in our own society before we wax morally superior over the rape cultures in other societies.

Just how are we treating our women here, boys?

Simply on this forum i have had AiA telling me how i like to be raped daily by all the men on here .. and several other men telling me that i am so ugly and unlovable that my husband has obviously left me by now.

And we claim what kind of superiority exactly?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 35
Send Topic Print