AntiFa Girl    
  0 (0.0%)
OP of this thread    
  5 (100.0%)

Total votes: 5
« Created by: Gordon on: Apr 21st, 2017 at 8:54pm »

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 35
Send Topic Print
Woman king-hit then stalked by neo-Nazis (Read 57123 times)
rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Woman king-hit then stalked by neo-Nazis
Reply #435 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 10:12pm

John Smith wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 10:08pm:
rhino wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 9:46pm:
John Smith wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 9:39pm:
rhino wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 9:37pm:
Does anyone think John is as stupid as hes making out here?

either way it's obvious that I'm no where near as stupid as you

king-hit
AUSTRALIAN/NZinformal
noun
a sudden knockout blow.
verb
punch (someone) suddenly and hard.

you don't get to ignore part of the definition just because you don't agree.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Familiar with dictionaries John? Any reason why you would ignore the primary definition and only pay attention to the secondary one? do you think they put the primary definition in for for laughs?

Unlike you, I'm not ignoring anything. There is no 'primary' or 'secondary' definition in a dictionary, there are different definitions of the same word. Both are just as equally correct. To argue one is right or more right than another is a sure sign of retardedness.
   And yet here you are, arguing one is more right than the other.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #436 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 10:14pm

rhino wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 10:12pm:

king-hit
AUSTRALIAN/NZinformal
noun
a sudden knockout blow.
verb

you don't get to ignore part of the definition just because you don't agree.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Familiar with dictionaries John? Any reason why you would ignore the primary definition and only pay attention to the secondary one? do you think they put the primary definition in for for laughs?

Unlike you, I'm not ignoring anything. There is no 'primary' or 'secondary' definition in a dictionary, there are different definitions of the same word. Both are just as equally correct. To argue one is right or more right than another is a sure sign of retardedness.

nope, that would be you. I've never argued that one is more right. But I'm not surprised that you cannot see that.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #437 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 10:16pm

John Smith wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 10:06pm:
rhino wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 9:47pm:
John Smith wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 9:40pm:
rhino wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 9:38pm:
Is this one your theories John?

it's a question .... one can tell it's a question by the little '?' symbol at the end of the sentence.
Right. so we could just as easily ask, how do you know it wasnt a molotov cocktail?

you can. Except I'm not the one pretending it was a molotov

Lisa Jones wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 10:04pm:
Yep!

You're wasting your time.

is that a knock on your door? put your lippy on sweetie, your next customer has arrived

There is no need to sink so low in your abuse of me. In fact you do it all the time on OzPol.....hoping it will scare me away from topics.

The thing is when unemployed low life nobodies like you lose the argument so dreadfully....calling/inferring that the happily married women around you are prostitutes who should be servicing clients instead of posting online (your usual words actually)....exposes YOU for the scum YOU REALLY are.

Best YOU keep that in mind "John".

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #438 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 10:20pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 10:16pm:
There is no need to sink so low in your abuse of me.

need has nothing to do with it

.hoping it will scare me away from topics.

not at all, I like seeing you make an ass of yourself.

The thing is when unemployed low life nobodies like you lose the argument so dreadfully....calling/inferring that the happily married women around you are prostitutes who should be servicing clients instead of posting online (your usual words actually)....exposes YOU for the scum YOU REALLY are.

I'm devastated about your opinion of me  Grin Grin Grin It rather sounds to me like you feel guilty ... and if they're my words you'll have no trouble putting them up  Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #439 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 10:20pm

John Smith wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 10:14pm:

king-hit
AUSTRALIAN/NZinformal
noun
a sudden knockout blow.
verb

nope, that would be you. I've never argued that one is more right. But I'm not surprised that you cannot see that.
well first you said I was ignoring part of the definition, now you are saying there are 2 definitions. Are you now saying that despite the dictionary definition a king hit is not a knockout blow? Which is it?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #440 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 10:21pm

John Smith wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 10:11pm:
freediver wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 10:08pm:
John Smith wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 8:49pm:
freediver wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 7:04pm:
John Smith wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 11:16pm:
freediver wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 4:05pm:
Are you blind John? She punched him in the neck. With two clenched fists. She was out to cause him serious injury. She is a piece of filth. She should thank that guy for his quick thinking in punching her in the face just in time to break her momentum, otherwise she could have been up on far more serious assault charges if she had injured his throat or neck. You must be desperate for someone to defend if you choose that scum.

Here it is again John, right in front of your eyes:

http://i.imgur.com/uaQSQtP.gif

Do you really want to take sides with people who use violence for political gain then come crying when they loose a fight they started?

no fd, I'm not blind. You however seem to see things that aren't there. I bet you'd see different if he were muslim.

Setantas' slow motion video supports my views. Perhaps you should go to specsavers FD

If he was a Muslim, I would see a Muslim getting punched in the throat. And she would still be fighting dirty.

You're only seeing what you want to see.  Watch the slow motion one then get back to me.

We have still shots showing the exact same thing. She punches the guy in the throat. If he had not punched her in the face, pushing her backwards, she probably would have done some serious damage. She is scum. She uses violence for political gain, and it is no surprise that you feel compelled to defend her, just as you do with Islam.

are you hoping that repeating yourself will eventually make you correct? Cause it won't

Her hand is on his throat because of his momentum. She didn't punch him at all, in the slow motions she clearly has her hands over his chest area, palms open, and it his momentum that pushes them up into his throat until it looks like she's punching him.

Her fists are clenched before he punches her. Her fists are moving in a straight line towards his throat before he punches her.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #441 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 10:21pm

rhino wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 10:20pm:
John Smith wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 10:14pm:

king-hit
AUSTRALIAN/NZinformal
noun
a sudden knockout blow.
verb

well first you said I was ignoring part of the definition, now you are saying there are 2 definitions. Are you now saying that despite the dictionary definition a king hit is not a knockout blow? Which is it?

both definitions apply you more on

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #442 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 10:27pm

There is no 'primary' or 'secondary' definition in a dictionary, there are different definitions of the same word. Both are just as equally correct. To argue one is right or more right than another is a sure sign of retardedness.
By the way John, heres a quick pointer on how to read a dictionary definition
http://www.wikihow.com/Use-a-Dictionary
Quote:
Read the definition. Once you've located the word it will tell you exactly what it means (and if it has more than one meaning,
it will tell you the most common one first),
how to pronounce it, how to capitalize it (if it's a proper noun), what part of speech it is and so on.

Its a sad day when i have to post an article showing someone how to read a dictionary definition but that seems what we are down to ufortuanately.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #443 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 10:32pm

rhino wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 10:27pm:
There is no 'primary' or 'secondary' definition in a dictionary, there are different definitions of the same word. Both are just as equally correct. To argue one is right or more right than another is a sure sign of retardedness.
By the way John, heres a quick pointer on how to read a dictionary definition
http://www.wikihow.com/Use-a-Dictionary
Quote:
Read the definition. Once you've located the word it will tell you exactly what it means (and if it has more than one meaning,
it will tell you the most common one first),
how to pronounce it, how to capitalize it (if it's a proper noun), what part of speech it is and so on.

Its a sad day when i have to post an article showing someone how to read a dictionary definition but that seems what we are down to unfortunately.

Well....given or resident Abo dole bludger was kicked out of high school in Year 9...and has bludged on the tax payer ever since....did you seriously expect anything else?  Grin Cheesy Grin

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #444 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 10:34pm

Johns gone quiet all of a sudden.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #445 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 10:36pm

freediver wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 10:21pm:
Are you blind John? She punched him in the neck. With two clenched fists. She was out to cause him serious injury. She is a piece of filth. She should thank that guy for his quick thinking in punching her in the face just in time to break her momentum, otherwise she could have been up on far more serious assault charges if she had injured his throat or neck. You must be desperate for someone to defend if you choose that scum.

Do you really want to take sides with people who use violence for political gain then come crying when they loose a fight they started?

no fd, I'm not blind. You however seem to see things that aren't there. I bet you'd see different if he were muslim.

Setantas' slow motion video supports my views. Perhaps you should go to specsavers FD

If he was a Muslim, I would see a Muslim getting punched in the throat. And she would still be fighting dirty.

You're only seeing what you want to see.  Watch the slow motion one then get back to me.

We have still shots showing the exact same thing. She punches the guy in the throat. If he had not punched her in the face, pushing her backwards, she probably would have done some serious damage. She is scum. She uses violence for political gain, and it is no surprise that you feel compelled to defend her, just as you do with Islam.

are you hoping that repeating yourself will eventually make you correct? Cause it won't

Her hand is on his throat because of his momentum. She didn't punch him at all, in the slow motions she clearly has her hands over his chest area, palms open, and it his momentum that pushes them up into his throat until it looks like she's punching him.

Her fists are clenched before he punches her. Her fists are moving in a straight line towards his throat before he punches her.

Yep!

Unfortunately.....you're dealing with an unwell man   Roll Eyes

And at some stage you will ask yourself.....is this dhead online day and night....just to bait me?

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #446 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 10:38pm

rhino wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 10:34pm:

Oh that's probably because his computer has blown up.

Why?

Over use.  Grin

He's pushing 54 000 posts ffs!

Says it all really!

In any event.....he's only lingered about in this topic to bait and abuse.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #447 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 10:40pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 10:38pm:
rhino wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 10:34pm:

Oh that's probably because his computer has blown up.

Why?

Over use.  Grin

well he certainly doesnt google anything before he posts. Some people Im surprised at what they know, with john Im continually surprised at what he doesnt know, and most of its basic stuff that can be easily googled.

IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #448 - Apr 22nd, 2017 at 12:23am

freediver wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 10:21pm:

One could argue that she sees him coming with intent and raises her fists to defend herself.

He pushes past a number of people to get to her. His eyes were locked on her the whole time. The bloke was gunning for her. Wasn't interested in anyone just her, after punching her he takes off into the crowd.

Quoth the Raven "Nevermore"

Raven would rather ask questions that may never be answered, then accept answers which must never be questioned.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #449 - Apr 22nd, 2017 at 12:43am

Raven wrote on Apr 22nd, 2017 at 12:23am:

One could argue that she sees him coming with intent and raises her fists to defend herself.
Possibly, she is however moving forward at the same time which is not what most people do when they attempt to defend themselves from unexpected violence. So we know, the violence was expected. Raising two fists straight out in front of you at someones throat and moving towards them as the video clearly shows her doing is also normally not what most people would do in this circumstance. Had someone taught her to do that properly the outcome might have been very different.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 35
Send Topic Print