AntiFa Girl    
  0 (0.0%)
OP of this thread    
  5 (100.0%)

Total votes: 5
« Created by: Gordon on: Apr 21st, 2017 at 8:54pm »

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 35
Send Topic Print
Woman king-hit then stalked by neo-Nazis (Read 57116 times)
Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Re: Woman king-hit then stalked by neo-Nazis
Reply #405 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 7:01pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 6:08pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 2:06pm:
Gordon wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 1:58pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 1:53pm:
Gordon wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 1:51pm:
John Smith wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 1:42pm:
freediver wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 1:34pm:
You can clearly see her striking the bloke in the neck

he was charging at her, she put her arms up to push him away.

The facts are she belongs to a group that regularly initiates violence.
There are independent reports that HER group initiated the violence, one member showed a reported his knife LOL.

Oh...this just gets better and better lol.

Lisa, meet Dave Rubin interviewing Tim Pool

7:45

'He took his mask and goggles off and even showed me the knife he took to the event'
http://hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/8/a/0/8a0b6d8009584448/Antifa_and_UC_Berkeley-_LIVE_wi...

Ah....thanks for that info.

Look, as a woman I should be supporting the SISTAHOOD.

Unfortunately....the female idiot in the clip has made it absolutely impossible for me to do this.

She's her own worst enemy I'm afraid. And her idiocy was all caught on tape. If only that tape wasn't available lol....perhaps I could have mumbled something in her miserable defence lmao.

You know.....I've seen the clip in slow motion a number of times now.

She thrust herself forward into the bloke and came off 2nd best.

THAT MAKES HER A VICTIM OF HER OWN STUPIDITY.

I can't do much else but take the side of the male she was attacking. Sorry sistas  Tongue

I stand by my post.

Others like Free Diver and Setanta have seen the clip in slow motion too and have confirmed that SHE isn't the victim here at all.

As a woman....I would have loved nothing more than to have seen something in that clip that could help me support the woman in question.

But it's simply NOT THERE!

WE WOMEN can't just jump on the band wagon and blame men every time there's a fight btwn us and them. That's just stupid and makes US look like fools. Every case is different. In THIS case....the woman is at fault!

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #406 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 7:02pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 6:50pm:
ITP Cods.

He's not worth it.

I know   but you do know he was having a sneer at you claiming you had watched the video in slowmotion... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes.

he thinks we are all as thick as he is.. poor pet  thinks being called a fool is abuse..he should know what they call him in sparta.. Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #407 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 7:04pm

John Smith wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 11:16pm:
freediver wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 4:05pm:
Are you blind John? She punched him in the neck. With two clenched fists. She was out to cause him serious injury. She is a piece of filth. She should thank that guy for his quick thinking in punching her in the face just in time to break her momentum, otherwise she could have been up on far more serious assault charges if she had injured his throat or neck. You must be desperate for someone to defend if you choose that scum.

Here it is again John, right in front of your eyes:

http://i.imgur.com/uaQSQtP.gif

Do you really want to take sides with people who use violence for political gain then come crying when they loose a fight they started?

no fd, I'm not blind. You however seem to see things that aren't there. I bet you'd see different if he were muslim.

Setantas' slow motion video supports my views. Perhaps you should go to specsavers FD

If he was a Muslim, I would see a Muslim getting punched in the throat. And she would still be fighting dirty.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #408 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 7:11pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 6:48pm:
John Smith wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 2:29pm:
freediver wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 1:48pm:

They were charging at each other. It was not a defensive manouvre. She hit him with two clenched, gloved fists right in the neck. Perfect blow, if she wasn't such a weakling. She has practiced that move. She is scum. She uses violence for political gain. Just because she is a loser does not make her a victim.

she didn't hit him , she  put her hands in his chest to push him away, they then got push up to his neck by their momentum. A perfectly natural response to someone charging at you

Are you blind John? She punched him in the neck. With two clenched fists. She was out to cause him serious injury. She is a piece of filth. She should thank that guy for his quick thinking in punching her in the face just in time to break her momentum, otherwise she could have been up on far more serious assault charges if she had injured his throat or neck. You must be desperate for someone to defend if you choose that scum.

Do you really want to take sides with people who use violence for political gain then come crying when they lose a fight they started?

Freediver, the clip in question has been viewed by many in S L O W motion and whilst it proves everything you've been stating in this topic.....we STILL have a few peculiar people around...victims themselves who are suffering away in helpless denial.

Poor buggers....it can't be easy accepting the fact that they're blundering buffoons. Grin

FREEDIVER!

Facts/visual evidence etc....means absolutely nothing to certain people on OzPol.

The only thing the rest of us can do is to make a note of who they are and post around them AND their denial.

Sad Huh Undecided

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #409 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 7:17pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 7:11pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 6:48pm:
John Smith wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 2:29pm:
freediver wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 1:48pm:

They were charging at each other. It was not a defensive manouvre. She hit him with two clenched, gloved fists right in the neck. Perfect blow, if she wasn't such a weakling. She has practiced that move. She is scum. She uses violence for political gain. Just because she is a loser does not make her a victim.

she didn't hit him , she  put her hands in his chest to push him away, they then got push up to his neck by their momentum. A perfectly natural response to someone charging at you

Do you really want to take sides with people who use violence for political gain then come crying when they lose a fight they started?

Freediver, the clip in question has been viewed by many in S L O W motion and whilst it proves everything you've been stating in this topic.....we STILL have a few peculiar people around...victims themselves who are suffering away in helpless denial.

Poor buggers....it can't be easy accepting the fact that they're blundering buffoons. Grin

FREEDIVER!

Facts/visual evidence etc....means absolutely nothing to certain people on OzPol.

The only thing the rest of us can do is to make a note of who they are and post around them AND their denial.

Sad Huh Undecided

hey lisa take a look in relationships the abuse thread   and see what I am coping..lolol...

all because I dont agree with a certain party..

at least i think thats  the point shes making..

hey fd you might wish to take a look as well. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #410 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 7:20pm

I already have.

Please....it's not nice seeing you being attacked and baited like that.

Can't you stay away and not respond to those toxic individuals???

It's Friday night....let's ummm relax and just post???

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #411 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 7:38pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 7:20pm:
I already have.

Please....it's not nice seeing you being attacked and baited like that.

Can't you stay away and not respond to those toxic individuals???

It's Friday night....let's ummm relax and just post???

sorry lisa   I dont even know what I do.. accept I dont agree with everything...and thats BAD.. nasty not nice vindictive... really!

oh well cant win em all.

IP Logged

Billy Jack
Gold Member

The Duke of Brisbane Town

Brisbane Town.
Reply #412 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 7:44pm

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #413 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 8:49pm

freediver wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 7:04pm:

Do you really want to take sides with people who use violence for political gain then come crying when they loose a fight they started?

no fd, I'm not blind. You however seem to see things that aren't there. I bet you'd see different if he were muslim.

Setantas' slow motion video supports my views. Perhaps you should go to specsavers FD

If he was a Muslim, I would see a Muslim getting punched in the throat. And she would still be fighting dirty.

You're only seeing what you want to see.  Watch the slow motion one then get back to me.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #414 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 8:50pm

John Smith wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 8:49pm:

You're only seeing what you want to see.  Watch the slow motion one then get back to me.

The bottle John Smiley  You hate that bit.

IBI

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #415 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 8:54pm

Poll

IBI

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #416 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 9:01pm

Gordon wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 8:50pm:

I asked you how do you know it wasn't her drinking water, you ran away. You hated that bit.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #417 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 9:07pm

John Smith wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 9:01pm:
Gordon wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 8:50pm:

I asked you how do you know it wasn't her drinking water, you ran away. You hated that bit.

Azif.

IBI

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #418 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 9:13pm

Gordon wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 9:07pm:
Azif.

of course, much better we run with your 'theories' then rely on actual evidence  Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #419 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 9:34pm

Gordon wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 8:54pm:
Poll

Excellent poll too I might add  Wink

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 35
Send Topic Print