AntiFa Girl    
  0 (0.0%)
OP of this thread    
  5 (100.0%)

Total votes: 5
« Created by: Gordon on: Apr 21st, 2017 at 8:54pm »

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 35
Send Topic Print
Woman king-hit then stalked by neo-Nazis (Read 57140 times)
John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Woman king-hit then stalked by neo-Nazis
Reply #390 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 8:04am

rhino wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 11:53pm:
mothra wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 11:50pm:
Setanta wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 11:49pm:
mothra wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 11:47pm:
rhino wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 11:46pm:
mothra wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 11:44pm:
king-hit
AUSTRALIAN/NZinformal
noun
a sudden knockout blow.
verb
punch (someone) suddenly and hard.

Exactly what i stated, a knockout blow. Was she knocked out?

Idiot.

A king hit is to punch someone unexpectedly. You don't see it coming.

Incorrect. that is never the meaning in Australia. the correct meaning is exactly as your link stated, a sudden knockout blow. theres no argument, its right there in your link.

I can't believe you'd be stupid enough to continue arguing the point AFTER someone put the definition up for you. At least learn to read.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #391 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 11:18am

mothra wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 10:14am:
cods wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 10:09am:
mothra wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 10:01am:
cods wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 9:52am:
mothra wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 9:37am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 8:51pm:
The rightards are still condoning violence and rape.

Typical    Roll Eyes

I honestly don't know what's more sickening. FD prostituting this women to gnaw on his bone; Rhino, Cods and now Fezz and Grap putting forward that not only is this thug quite justified in punching a woman half his size in the head, she somehow signed up to have all of her private details and those of her friends and family plastered all over the internet with instructions to threaten her with graphic sexual violence, rape and death; or Gordy gratifying himself over the persecution of "uncovered meat".

It all is truly disturbing.

you have a vivid imagination mothra....

so you do not think by her going to this protest dressing like she did filing in a page on facebook..claiming she wanted 100 scalps....throwing glass bottles....into a crowd.....retaliation was not to be expected..

I agree if the media released her private affairs then she can and should take them to court.....thats a terrible thing for any agency to do....

but that wasnt the thugs fault.. she went into battle with thugs...I dont get what you want people to say...

she was dressed like one of them   and by all accounts acted like one of them...I am sure one of her glass bottles hit someone    was that ok..?  are you upset about that?

I dont know what you want'
you hav e done this to me before... when I havent said what you want me to say...

thats when you start attacking and claiming what you think I am thinking.. and its all wrong......

how dare you.........

You have done nothing but justify everything that has befallen this woman since your opening post in this thread.

Yet somehow you still manage to play the victim. Hilarious.

I'm not making up what you think Cods. You've stated it. Categorically and repeatedly. You think this woman "played with the big boys" so what was she to expect? Right?

For the dozenth time, i'm telling you she didn't "expect" to have her private details plastered all over the internet with accompanying threats to rape, violently sexually assault her and kill her. She didn't "expect" to have the private details of her friend and family plastered all over the internet with instructions to threaten and harass them either.

But all of that seems irrelevant to you. She played with the big boys, right? You are arguing that that is what big boys do ... and not a word of condemnation from you about it. You, like the most revolting men on here, are too bust focusing on what SHE did to deserve it all.

its hard for you to understand I get that

but to say she EXPECTS something..

is not the same as DESERVES>.

think about it pet....it will take time not split seconds which is what you take to usually devour someones message..

you are so quick to JUDGE everyone....yet refuse to see what you do yourself...... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I really dont give a hoot what you think..

its just you are so far up yourself....I find it amusing that only about two others every agree with you..

but you dont seem to think maybe those who have a different opinion do have a point.... Roll Eyes

this lady wasnt there by accident....you really seem hell bent on not taking that into account..

More than two people agree with me generally Cods. And it's the cleverer ones. Aren't you embarrassed by those that tend to agree with you? I mean, they're idiots. Or hadn't you noticed?

But i digress, you are still claiming she "expected" to have her private details and those of her friends and family plastered all over the internet with instructions (that have been followed through) to harass them and threaten her with rape, graphic sexual violence and death?

You seem reluctant to say. You'd rather focus on what she did to "provoke" them, yes?

Do you ever reread some of the self centered puerile crap you write?

Silly question .. obviously not.

If anyone, you should be embarrassed.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #392 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 11:19am

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #393 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 11:19am

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #394 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 1:05pm

Aussie wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 10:31pm:
cods wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 10:22pm:
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Jayzuz, cods, you never ever 'get it.'

Re-read the last several posts.

so whats your comment on the SLOW MOTION video that lisa claimed she had been able to see ..

and which you sneered at in you usual sly meaningful way. at myself  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

but then setanta puts it up for all to see..

you dont even  comment on that................. you fool..

come on what do you think of the slow motion video arsie.,...dont worry about previous posts ye gods this thread is a mile long.. lets talk about the slow motion video..that one presumes lisa was making up.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

come on arsie..

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #395 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 1:37pm

in the link mothra put up of her interview   she says she fell down and she thinks that guy ran off.... and then two others punched her..... her face shows no signs of being king hit or sucker punched...not a mark on her face and she smiling....

I also noticed the big finger on the back of her jacket....

didnt look like it was asking for respect of any kind because she is a little
weak
female.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #396 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 5:43pm

Quote:
come on what do you think of the slow motion video arsie.,...dont worry about previous posts ye gods this thread is a mile long.. lets talk about the slow motion video..that one presumes lisa was making up.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

come on arsie..

I have already posted what I think about the incident and the slow motion does not change one little thing.

Quote:
...you fool

Now, if I were to respond in kind, you would whinge like a stuck pig and pretend you are never abusive.

Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #397 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 6:35pm

Setanta wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 12:03am:
Raven wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 12:01am:
Setanta wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 11:43pm:
Filthy behaviour all round. She was not running away or king hit though. If you follow all the photos from where she had the bottle in her hand and was pushed over, lost the wine bottle, same plants visible, obviously the same garden bed, she got back to her feet and advanced on the man. You can see that she was advancing, not running, by the line in the pavement.

Do yo have video? The footage Raven has seen sees her look up and the man advancing to punch her. It does not show her advancing.

Watch the pavement line raven. I made a slowed down version and posted it on page 22 I think.

You're wasting your time Setanta.

What you have here is denial in the face of obvious visible FACT.

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #398 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 6:37pm

Gnads wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 11:18am:
mothra wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 10:14am:
cods wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 10:09am:
mothra wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 10:01am:
cods wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 9:52am:
mothra wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 9:37am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 8:51pm:
The rightards are still condoning violence and rape.

Typical    Roll Eyes

I honestly don't know what's more sickening. FD prostituting this women to gnaw on his bone; Rhino, Cods and now Fezz and Grap putting forward that not only is this thug quite justified in punching a woman half his size in the head, she somehow signed up to have all of her private details and those of her friends and family plastered all over the internet with instructions to threaten her with graphic sexual violence, rape and death; or Gordy gratifying himself over the persecution of "uncovered meat".

It all is truly disturbing.

you have a vivid imagination mothra....

so you do not think by her going to this protest dressing like she did filing in a page on facebook..claiming she wanted 100 scalps....throwing glass bottles....into a crowd.....retaliation was not to be expected..

I agree if the media released her private affairs then she can and should take them to court.....thats a terrible thing for any agency to do....

but that wasnt the thugs fault.. she went into battle with thugs...I dont get what you want people to say...

she was dressed like one of them   and by all accounts acted like one of them...I am sure one of her glass bottles hit someone    was that ok..?  are you upset about that?

I dont know what you want'
you hav e done this to me before... when I havent said what you want me to say...

thats when you start attacking and claiming what you think I am thinking.. and its all wrong......

how dare you.........

You have done nothing but justify everything that has befallen this woman since your opening post in this thread.

Yet somehow you still manage to play the victim. Hilarious.

I'm not making up what you think Cods. You've stated it. Categorically and repeatedly. You think this woman "played with the big boys" so what was she to expect? Right?

For the dozenth time, i'm telling you she didn't "expect" to have her private details plastered all over the internet with accompanying threats to rape, violently sexually assault her and kill her. She didn't "expect" to have the private details of her friend and family plastered all over the internet with instructions to threaten and harass them either.

But all of that seems irrelevant to you. She played with the big boys, right? You are arguing that that is what big boys do ... and not a word of condemnation from you about it. You, like the most revolting men on here, are too bust focusing on what SHE did to deserve it all.

its hard for you to understand I get that

but to say she EXPECTS something..

is not the same as DESERVES>.

think about it pet....it will take time not split seconds which is what you take to usually devour someones message..

you are so quick to JUDGE everyone....yet refuse to see what you do yourself...... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I really dont give a hoot what you think..

its just you are so far up yourself....I find it amusing that only about two others every agree with you..

but you dont seem to think maybe those who have a different opinion do have a point.... Roll Eyes

this lady wasnt there by accident....you really seem hell bent on not taking that into account..

More than two people agree with me generally Cods. And it's the cleverer ones. Aren't you embarrassed by those that tend to agree with you? I mean, they're idiots. Or hadn't you noticed?

But i digress, you are still claiming she "expected" to have her private details and those of her friends and family plastered all over the internet with instructions (that have been followed through) to harass them and threaten her with rape, graphic sexual violence and death?

You seem reluctant to say. You'd rather focus on what she did to "provoke" them, yes?

Do you ever reread some of the self centered puerile crap you write?

Silly question .. obviously not.

If anyone, you should be embarrassed.

Again.....you're wasting your time.

Please refer to my previous post.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #399 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 6:39pm

Setanta wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 11:43pm:
Filthy behaviour all round. She was not running away or king hit though. If you follow all the photos from where she had the bottle in her hand and was pushed over, lost the wine bottle, same plants visible, obviously the same garden bed, she got back to her feet and advanced on the man.

You can see that she was advancing, not running, by the line in the pavement.

Does she deserve to have her whole life made more public that she had already made it? Does she deserve threats of rape and death? Do her family need to be harassed? Nope, it's reprehensible, but had she not played the victim and own her part in this, she probably would have spared herself and her family.

Hear hear!

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #400 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 6:41pm

Aussie wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 5:43pm:
Quote:

come on arsie..

I have already posted what I think about the incident and the slow motion does not change one little thing.

Quote:
...you fool

Now, if I were to respond in kind, you would whinge like a stuck pig and pretend you are never abusive.

Roll Eyes

what about the slow motion video...thats what I am asking...

you made a very nasty comment to cods about BUYING THE GOLDENGATE BRIDGE...meaning how gullible  I am ..

being sucked in by lisas claim....she had seen a slow motion video...

you do all sorts of sidestepping when your caught out....and I am sick of being at the brunt of your sneering...which is what it is.. alright wont call you a fool anymore  it far too good for you..

old fart.arsie suits you much better.. go and suck on that sunshine...and leave my ID out of your posting...

that way I wont have to stoop to your level of insults will I?.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #401 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 6:48pm

freediver wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 4:05pm:
John Smith wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 2:29pm:
freediver wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 1:48pm:
John Smith wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 1:42pm:
freediver wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 1:34pm:
You can clearly see her striking the bloke in the neck

he was charging at her, she put her arms up to push him away.

They were charging at each other. It was not a defensive manouvre. She hit him with two clenched, gloved fists right in the neck. Perfect blow, if she wasn't such a weakling. She has practiced that move. She is scum. She uses violence for political gain. Just because she is a loser does not make her a victim.

she didn't hit him , she  put her hands in his chest to push him away, they then got push up to his neck by their momentum. A perfectly natural response to someone charging at you

Are you blind John? She punched him in the neck. With two clenched fists. She was out to cause him serious injury. She is a piece of filth. She should thank that guy for his quick thinking in punching her in the face just in time to break her momentum, otherwise she could have been up on far more serious assault charges if she had injured his throat or neck. You must be desperate for someone to defend if you choose that scum.

Here it is again John, right in front of your eyes:

http://i.imgur.com/uaQSQtP.gif

Do you really want to take sides with people who use violence for political gain then come crying when they lose a fight they started?

Freediver, the clip in question has been viewed by many in S L O W motion and whilst it proves everything you've been stating in this topic.....we STILL have a few peculiar people around...victims themselves who are suffering away in helpless denial.

Poor buggers....it can't be easy accepting the fact that they're blundering buffoons. Grin

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #402 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 6:50pm

cods wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 6:41pm:
Aussie wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 5:43pm:
Quote:

come on arsie..

Quote:
...you fool

Roll Eyes

you made a very nasty comment to cods about BUYING THE GOLDENGATE BRIDGE...meaning how gullible  I am ..

you do all sorts of sidestepping when your caught out....and I am sick of being at the brunt of your sneering...which is what it is.. alright wont call you a fool anymore  it far too good for you..

old fart.arsie suits you much better.. go and suck on that sunshine...and leave my ID out of your posting...

that way I wont have to stoop to your level of insults will I?.

ITP Cods.

He's not worth it.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #403 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 6:52pm

Quote:

And I have answered.  The slow motion changes nothing so far as I am concerned.

Quote:

No I did not.  Read what was posted.

Quote:
..alright wont call you a fool anymore  it far too good for you..

And if I were to respond in kind, you'd be whinging like a stuck pig and pretending you never abuse people.

Roll Eyes

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #404 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 6:58pm

Aussie wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 6:52pm:
Quote:

And I have answered.  The slow motion changes nothing so far as I am concerned.

Quote:

No I did not.  Read what was posted.

Quote:
..alright wont call you a fool anymore  it far too good for you..

And if I were to respond in kind, you'd be whinging like a stuck pig and pretending you never abuse people.

Roll Eyes

not what I am asking sunshine and well you know it.. unless your thicker than you give everyone the impression..

but dont answer everyone knows you wont...

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 35
Send Topic Print