AntiFa Girl    
  0 (0.0%)
OP of this thread    
  5 (100.0%)

Total votes: 5
« Created by: Gordon on: Apr 21st, 2017 at 8:54pm »

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 35
Send Topic Print
Woman king-hit then stalked by neo-Nazis (Read 57112 times)
rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Woman king-hit then stalked by neo-Nazis
Reply #30 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:18pm

mothra wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:00pm:
rhino wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 12:55pm:
mothra wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 12:44pm:
[
In any case, more victim blaming. Uppity women deserve to be terrorised and have threats of sexual violence and death directed at them. Men get provoked, after all. They can't really help it.

Of course.
nah, she isnt the victim. She threatened violence publically, stated that she anticipated violence and was prepared to do violence. she isnt the victim here, just another person experiencing karma. Of course, you like to paint her as the victim solely because she is female but thats not working for you.

It's interesting that you consider anything that has happened to her is proportional to anything she did.
why did it need to be proportional? She started it.

Quote:
Firstly, she did not "threaten violence", she posted a movie quote.
a movie quote threatening violence, no way out of it Mothra.

Quote:
Secondly, she may well have anticipated violence, neo-Nazis are notoriously violent,  but i doubt she thought she'd be chased down and king-hit by a man twice her size.
Ah, the small helpless female defence. She threatened violence lets not forget.

Quote:
Thirdly, none of that justifies the utter terrorism that has happened to her as a result of her name being published.
So she says, these people are notorious for embellishing and exaggerating and downright lying.

Quote:
It says a tremendous amount about you that you think it does.

I just have zero sympathy for people who get what they intended to give out. She thought she would go there with a bully gang of masked antifa thugs and crack a few neo nazi heads. Didnt quite work out for her, zero sympathy.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:19pm

rhino wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 12:57pm:
And yet the article you posted and I quoted from shows very clearly she was the aggressor. Do you want to read the article you posted again? I think you should.

while your at it perhaps you should read it again too . Since when is posting a movie quote on facebook is a sign of aggression you numbskull?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:20pm

mothra wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:03pm:
mothra wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 12:45pm:
rhino wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 12:36pm:
Quote:
Rosealma said she came to Berkeley expecting violence.
“We knew that there was probably going to be violence,

We wanted) to show that neo-nazis just can’t walk into the street and march and like spieling out this violent genocidal rhetoric… and get away with it without anything happening to them.”

Looks like the victim wasnt the victim at all but the aggressor.
Massive thread fail Mothra, lol.

What an extraordinarily long bow.

But no surprises.
And yet the article you posted and I quoted from shows very clearly she was the aggressor. Do you want to read the article you posted again? I think you should.

I think you need to read it again. This time without prejudice.

What part of this you dont understand?

We wanted) to show that neo-nazis just can’t walk into the street and march and like spieling out this violent genocidal rhetoric… and get away with it without anything happening to them.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:21pm

John Smith wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:19pm:

while your at it perhaps you should read it again too . Since when is posting a movie quote on facebook is a sign of aggression you numbskull?
I see. So I can threaten to kill you, your children and rape your wife as long as its a movie quote, is that correct?

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:22pm

rhino wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:18pm:
mothra wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:00pm:
rhino wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 12:55pm:
mothra wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 12:44pm:
[
In any case, more victim blaming. Uppity women deserve to be terrorised and have threats of sexual violence and death directed at them. Men get provoked, after all. They can't really help it.

Of course.
nah, she isnt the victim. She threatened violence publically, stated that she anticipated violence and was prepared to do violence. she isnt the victim here, just another person experiencing karma. Of course, you like to paint her as the victim solely because she is female but thats not working for you.

It's interesting that you consider anything that has happened to her is proportional to anything she did.
why did it need to be proportional? She started it.

Quote:
Firstly, she did not "threaten violence", she posted a movie quote.
a movie quote threatening violence, no way out of it Mothra.

Quote:
Secondly, she may well have anticipated violence, neo-Nazis are notoriously violent,  but i doubt she thought she'd be chased down and king-hit by a man twice her size.
Ah, the small helpless female defence. She threatened violence lets not forget.

Quote:
Thirdly, none of that justifies the utter terrorism that has happened to her as a result of her name being published.
So she says, these people are notorious for embellishing and exaggerating and downright lying.

Quote:
It says a tremendous amount about you that you think it does.

I just have zero sympathy for people who get what they intended to give out. She thought she would go there with a bully gang of masked antifa thugs and crack a few neo nazi heads. Didnt quite work out for her, zero sympathy.

More victim blaming.

Rhino thinks women who get uppity deserve to be threatened with sexual violence and death, stalked t their houses and have all of the private details of their friends and family plastered online.

One wonders what he gets up to?

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:24pm

rhino wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:20pm:
mothra wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:03pm:
mothra wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 12:45pm:
rhino wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 12:36pm:
Quote:

We wanted) to show that neo-nazis just can’t walk into the street and march and like spieling out this violent genocidal rhetoric… and get away with it without anything happening to them.”

Looks like the victim wasnt the victim at all but the aggressor.
Massive thread fail Mothra, lol.

What an extraordinarily long bow.

But no surprises.

I think you need to read it again. This time without prejudice.

What part of this you dont understand?

We wanted) to show that neo-nazis just can’t walk into the street and march and like spieling out this violent genocidal rhetoric… and get away with it without anything happening to them.

Perhps the bits you edied out. For instance:

“I wasn’t looking for a fight,” she said. “I know there was the Facebook post that I posted of 100 nazi scalps, but I guess no has seen Quentin Tarantino movies. I thought that was going to be obvious, but I guess not.”

And more tellingly, the first part of the paragraph you are citing:

“We knew that there was probably going to be violence,” she said. “We were hoping for the best, but expecting the worst..."

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:25pm

rhino wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:21pm:

I see. So I can threaten to kill you, your children and rape your wife as long as its a movie quote, is that correct? 

you, you can't threaten sh1t ... you can however put up whatever movie quote you like. Only a dickhead would argue it is a threat.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:26pm

mothra wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:22pm:
[
Rhino thinks women who get uppity deserve to be threatened with sexual violence and death, stalked t their houses and have all of the private details of their friends and family plastered online.

Show where I stated any of this. Attributing false quotes is a bannable offence Mothra.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:28pm

rhino wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:26pm:
[

Show where I stated any of this. Attributing false quotes is a bannable offence Mothra.

How about all through this thread? But let's go with this:

rhino wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 12:28pm:
mothra wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 11:02am:
cods wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 10:59am:
mothra wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 10:56am:
aquascoot wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 10:54am:
lol,

she posts on facebook that she wants to collect the scalps of 100 patriots and then gets all butt hurt and sad and plays the victim.

lower consciousness angry emotional leftie attracts lower consciousness angry emotional righties.

you attract what you are ....a basic principle of how the universe operates .

How unsurprising. Horse-Boy condoning this form of abuse.

its not condoning anything mothra...

its a fact... she went there and she posted not nice things on facebook...... what did she expect,..

oh thats right tarantino.. Roll Eyes

I don't think she expected to have her home address, mobile phones number, home phone number, occupational details, addresses and numbers off her family and friends plastered all over the internet with express instructions to harrass her.

I don't think she expected to be threatened with rape, graphic sexual violence and death.

I don't think, for that matter, that she expected to be king-hit in the first place.
Members of these antifa organisations frequently and routinely do the same themselves to members of right wing organisations. She wanted a fight, she got one with the same rules that these ultra violent antifa thugs play by. Zero sympathy, maybe she just learned something.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:28pm

John Smith wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:25pm:

you, you can't threaten sh1t ... you can however put up whatever movie quote you like. Only a dickhead would argue it is a threat.
Thanks John. One night I'm going to come to you inside of your house or wherever you’re sleeping and I’m going to cut your throat.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:29pm

rhino wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:28pm:
Thanks John. One night I'm going to come to you inside of your house or wherever you’re sleeping and I’m going to cut your throat.

do you understand what a quote is? Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:30pm

mothra wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:28pm:
[

lol,

she posts on facebook that she wants to collect the scalps of 100 patriots and then gets all butt hurt and sad and plays the victim.

lower consciousness angry emotional leftie attracts lower consciousness angry emotional righties.

its a fact... she went there and she posted not nice things on facebook...... what did she expect,..

I don't think she expected to have her home address, mobile phones number, home phone number, occupational details, addresses and numbers off her family and friends plastered all over the internet with express instructions to harrass her.

I don't think she expected to be threatened with rape, graphic sexual violence and death.

I don't think, for that matter, that she expected to be king-hit in the first place.
Members of these antifa organisations frequently and routinely do the same themselves to members of right wing organisations. She wanted a fight, she got one with the same rules that these ultra violent antifa thugs play by. Zero sympathy, maybe she just learned something.

Nothing here indicates I stated any female deserves to be threatened with sexual violence and death. Apology required thanks.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #42 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:30pm

John Smith wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:25pm:

Try that on a cop one day...........................................................

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:30pm

rhino wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:30pm:
mothra wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:28pm:
[

lol,

Nothing here indicates I stated any female deserves to be threatened with sexual violence and death. Apology required thanks.

It most certainly does.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:31pm

John Smith wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:29pm:
rhino wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 1:28pm:

do you understand what a quote is? Cheesy Cheesy
Sure I do John , I just posted one. But thats ok with you yes?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 35
Send Topic Print