AntiFa Girl    
  0 (0.0%)
OP of this thread    
  5 (100.0%)

Total votes: 5
« Created by: Gordon on: Apr 21st, 2017 at 8:54pm »

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 35
Send Topic Print
Woman king-hit then stalked by neo-Nazis (Read 57107 times)
mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Woman king-hit then stalked by neo-Nazis
Reply #195 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 10:35am

freediver wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 10:33am:
Mothra what do you think of the Koran's command to beat disobedient women?

Oh look, FD's back to use this violation of  a woman as an excuse to gnaw on his bone.

Do you have anything to offer that is actually on-topic, FD?

Surely you don't condone the harassment this woman has been subjected to?

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #196 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 10:39am

cods wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 10:33am:
mothra wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 10:29am:
thugs ... blah blah

why would I bother.. Angry Angry

go away you silly women.

So still no condemnation of the senstionalised campaign to not only plaster this woman's details all over the internet, and those of her family and friends, with explicit instruction to threaten her with rape, graphic sexual violence and death?

Of course not. Can't back down now, can you Cods. You're in too deep.

But white flag accepted.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #197 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 10:44am

mothra wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 10:35am:

Oh look, FD's back to use this violation of  a woman as an excuse to gnaw on his bone.

Do you always condemn the beating of disobedient women? Or do you sometimes make excuses for it?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #198 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 10:46am

freediver wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 10:44am:
mothra wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 10:35am:

Do you always condemn the beating of disobedient women? Or do you sometimes make excuses for it?

As i have repeatedly said, i condemn any violence towards women unconditionally, FD.

It doesn't seem that you do though.

IP Logged

fezz

Where's my red hat?

Reply #199 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 10:46am

Mothra, have you ever been in a street fight?
Escalate that to a riot where half the crowd are cowardly enough to cover their faces whilst throwing down, while the other half are proud enough to go unmasked in their own throw down. And both sides in this case want to be there, as aggressive as each other.

I can tell you from my own experience from being attacked on the street, completely unprovoked by a thug that survival takes over ... if the guy was masked or not he would have got the same reaction from me, a swift punch in the head, and I'm a pacifest.

There seems to be some comprehension issues going on ... did any.of my de5ractors here actually look at the detail in the reddit link, not the crappy opinions and jibes?
Do you need me to go back, grab all the videos and frame breakdowns, or can you do it yourself. I like the vid where she is interviewed and justifies that throwing M80s at old women who have fallen in a stampede caused by the violent minority is okay, being part of the hard fight to win her cause.

Hey Cods, we usually disagree on more than two things, who would of thunk  Smiley

I would rather be poor and produce nothing than be an arsehole and conquer the world

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #200 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 10:50am

fezz wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 10:46am:
Escalate that to a riot where half the crowd are cowardly enough to cover their faces whilst throwing down, while the other half are proud enough to go unmasked in their own throw down.

I can tell you from my own experience from being attacked on the street, completely unprovoked by a thug that survival takes over ... if the guy was masked or not he would have got the same reaction from me, a swift punch in the head, and I'm a pacifest.

There seems to be some comprehension issues going on ... did any.of my de5ractors here actually look at the detail in the reddit link, not the crappy opinions and jibes?
Do you need me to go back, grab all the videos and frame breakdowns, or can you do it yourself. I like the vid where she is interviewed and justifies that throwing M80s at old women who have fallen in a stampede caused by the violent minority is okay, being part of the hard fight to win her cause.

Hey Cods, we usually disagree on more than two things, who would of thunk  Smiley

Why are you focusing on whether she "deserved" to be punched in the head or not and not the fact that her private details, and those of her friends and family, were plastered all over the internet with implicit instructions (which have been followed through) to threaten her with rape, graphic sexual violence and death?

Or is that all just part of being in a "street fight" these days?

IP Logged

fezz

Where's my red hat?

Reply #201 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 11:05am

Mothra, did you not read the first sentence in my very first post in this thread ... i suggest you go back a have a look. You already dumped me in this line of degradation already, I let it slide then but twice now ... you're just being dishonest to win points.

As to the actual acts of violence ... that's the law of the jungle, and ALL these people willingly put themselves at the mercy of the jungle. There's nothing 'deserving' about that, it's a natural law of survival of the fittest of being an animal, of which homo sapiens are, nothing more than an emotional, reacti9nary animal ... some just control their emotions and reactions better than others.

I would rather be poor and produce nothing than be an arsehole and conquer the world

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #202 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 11:10am

fezz wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 11:05am:
Mothra, did you not read the first sentence in my very first post in this thread ... i suggest you go back a have a look. You already dumped me in this line of degradation already, I let it slide then but twice now ... you're just being dishonest to win points.

As to the actual acts of violence ... that's the law of the jungle, and ALL these people willingly put themselves at the mercy of the jungle.

Yes, you made a passing reference to it not being ok then spent pages focusing on whether or not she deserved to be hit. 

It seems some things are more important to some people than others.

Me, i'd rather focus on what has happened to her after the protest. It's in my OP and all.

Yet it seems i'm being met by people who would prefer to bring uppity women down a peg or two.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #203 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 11:11am

Escalate that to a riot where half the crowd are cowardly enough to cover their faces whilst throwing down, while the other half are proud enough to go unmasked in their own throw down. And both sides in this case want to be there, as aggressive as each other.

really... have you changed your ID....I dont recall having much to do with you......I try to stay away from confrontation...I am dealing with a lot of other stuff right now so more arguing isnt doing it for me....

but I do hope you see where I am coming from where someone keeps seeing things the way they wish them to be.....you know..

its not what you say its the way I receive it that matters..

and this is what mothra does....to me at any rate over and over....you mean what she says you mean   and thats it!!!..

its really an odd way to debate as far as I am concerned...

everyone sees this lady went to a PROTEST MARCH  now the very word PROTEST tells me...

well never mind..she was a member of a group.....a loud group that  went like two bulls at a gate.....

to get the other side to see reason..

Grin Grin Grin Grin.. armed to the teeth....thats just an aside.. not to be mentioned btw....

mothra doesnt want to hear both sides..

and thats something I want to hear in every stoush.....

everything has two sides.... just to see both doesnt mean you condone any of the actions..

to me its being reasonable....understanding how something came about....

if she had been just a member of the public and treated like this I would be horrified..

but she wasnt and by that fact alone she has to accept some responsibility..

nowhere have I claimed she DESERVED any of what she received ....and peoples presumptions thats what I meant piss me off.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #204 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 11:11am

mothra wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 10:50am:
Escalate that to a riot where half the crowd are cowardly enough to cover their faces whilst throwing down, while the other half are proud enough to go unmasked in their own throw down.

Why are you focusing on whether she "deserved" to be punched in the head or not and not the fact that her private details, and those of her friends and family, were plastered all over the internet with implicit instructions (which have been followed through) to threaten her with rape, graphic sexual violence and death?

So she says. Credibility factor nil. She would have made up the threats, they usually do.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #205 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 11:12am

cods wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 11:11am:

really... have you changed your ID....I dont recall having much to do with you......I try to stay away from confrontation...I am dealing with a lot of other stuff right now so more arguing isnt doing it for me....

but I do hope you see where I am coming from where someone keeps seeing things the way they wish them to be.....you know..

and this is what mothra does....to me at any rate over and over....you mean what she says you mean   and thats it!!!..

everyone sees this lady went to a PROTEST MARCH  now the very word PROTEST tells me...

well never mind..she was a member of a group.....a loud group that  went like two bulls at a gate.....

Grin Grin Grin Grin.. armed to the teeth....thats just an aside.. not to be mentioned btw....

everything has two sides.... just to see both doesnt mean you condone any of the actions..

if she had been just a member of the public and treated like this I would be horrified..

nowhere have I claimed she DESERVED any of what she received ....and peoples presumptions thats what I meant piss me off.

More victim blaming from the perpetual victim.

Typical.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #206 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 11:13am

yes people recognise you from pictures today.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

people take phone videos..and post them on youtube...

people take great fun in passing around not nice things via their smart phones...

its a poo world and we live in it today everyday.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #207 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 11:13am

rhino wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 11:11am:

So she says. Credibility factor nil. She would have made up the threats, they usually do.

Well now Rhino, quite a lot of it was public. Can't deny that, now can you?

And her friends and family? They're lying too i take it?

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #208 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 11:16am

You are making it up as you go along too, if the facts dont fit your narrative you make them up. Standard behaviour from yourself.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #209 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 11:18am

mothra wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 11:12am:
cods wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 11:11am:

More victim blaming from the perpetual victim.

Typical.

no pet.. read your own posts you are the victim

because no one agrees with you..

now you are trying to make out the thread is about a persons private info being published......

what the hell do you expect anyone to say about that??>. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

how did they get her private info in the first place..???>..

I dont even know why we are talking about this thing it didnt happen in this country...

what do you want everyone to say??..

awful
disgusting
terrible
sue the bastards
... does that help her???? Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 35
Send Topic Print