AntiFa Girl    
  0 (0.0%)
OP of this thread    
  5 (100.0%)

Total votes: 5
« Created by: Gordon on: Apr 21st, 2017 at 8:54pm »

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 35
Send Topic Print
Woman king-hit then stalked by neo-Nazis (Read 57128 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Woman king-hit then stalked by neo-Nazis
Reply #180 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 9:12am

John Smith wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 7:38am:
fezz wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 12:56am:
C'mon John, I thought you knew how to filter out the crap and look at the evidence ... forget about the personal opinion of the writer and focus on the frame by frame breakdown.

forget what 'people' were doing. There is NOTHING in any of the frame by frame shots to indicate that this girl got physical with anyone. With the evidence at hand he obviously struck first.

!!!

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #181 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 9:37am

greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 8:51pm:
The rightards are still condoning violence and rape.

Typical    Roll Eyes

I honestly don't know what's more sickening. FD prostituting this women to gnaw on his bone; Rhino, Cods and now Fezz and Grap putting forward that not only is this thug quite justified in punching a woman half his size in the head, she somehow signed up to have all of her private details and those of her friends and family plastered all over the internet with instructions to threaten her with graphic sexual violence, rape and death; or Gordy gratifying himself over the persecution of "uncovered meat".

It all is truly disturbing.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Billy Jack
Gold Member

The Duke of Brisbane Town

Brisbane Town.
Reply #182 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 9:43am

mothra wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 10:45am:
An AntiFa protester was punched in the head at a rally amid the confusion of a smoke bomb being set off. She was running away when she was pursued by a thug and punched in the head.

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/04/17/woman-punched-during-berkeley-protes...

The news released her name.

Since her name was released, she was traced by right-wing extremists.

They have stalked her to her home. Her address, home and mobile phone numbers, occupational details, email addresses, addresses and phone numbers of friends and family have been plastered all over the internet with encouragement to harass her.

She has been threatened with rape, other forms of graphic sexual violence and threatened with death. Nude photos of her were sourced and not only plastered all over the internet, they were sent to her family members.

All for the crime of being sucker-punched at a protest.

Don't believe me? Google "antifa girl" and see for yourselves.

Looks like y'all have found yer very own Commie homo.

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #183 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 9:44am

Hang on, I dont believe this is Billy Jack, he's not linking to his own crappy videos.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #184 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 9:52am

mothra wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 9:37am:

Typical    Roll Eyes

I honestly don't know what's more sickening. FD prostituting this women to gnaw on his bone; Rhino, Cods and now Fezz and Grap putting forward that not only is this thug quite justified in punching a woman half his size in the head, she somehow signed up to have all of her private details and those of her friends and family plastered all over the internet with instructions to threaten her with graphic sexual violence, rape and death; or Gordy gratifying himself over the persecution of "uncovered meat".

you have a vivid imagination mothra....

so you do not think by her going to this protest dressing like she did filing in a page on facebook..claiming she wanted 100 scalps....throwing glass bottles....into a crowd.....retaliation was not to be expected..

I agree if the media released her private affairs then she can and should take them to court.....thats a terrible thing for any agency to do....

but that wasnt the thugs fault.. she went into battle with thugs...I dont get what you want people to say...

she was dressed like one of them   and by all accounts acted like one of them...I am sure one of her glass bottles hit someone    was that ok..?  are you upset about that?

I dont know what you want'
you hav e done this to me before... when I havent said what you want me to say...

thats when you start attacking and claiming what you think I am thinking.. and its all wrong......

how dare you.........

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #185 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 9:54am

This poor woman will be seeing the world a lot more clearly now that she's become acquainted with "equal rights". 

Girl power fantasies led her to put herself in incredible danger.  She was lucky this time, but those who fail to heed this lesson might not be.

In the fullness of time...

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #186 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 10:01am

cods wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 9:52am:

Typical    Roll Eyes

so you do not think by her going to this protest dressing like she did filing in a page on facebook..claiming she wanted 100 scalps....throwing glass bottles....into a crowd.....retaliation was not to be expected..

I agree if the media released her private affairs then she can and should take them to court.....thats a terrible thing for any agency to do....

but that wasnt the thugs fault.. she went into battle with thugs...I dont get what you want people to say...

she was dressed like one of them   and by all accounts acted like one of them...I am sure one of her glass bottles hit someone    was that ok..?  are you upset about that?

you hav e done this to me before... when I havent said what you want me to say...

thats when you start attacking and claiming what you think I am thinking.. and its all wrong......

how dare you.........

You have done nothing but justify everything that has befallen this woman since your opening post in this thread.

Yet somehow you still manage to play the victim. Hilarious.

I'm not making up what you think Cods. You've stated it. Categorically and repeatedly. You think this woman "played with the big boys" so what was she to expect? Right?

For the dozenth time, i'm telling you she didn't "expect" to have her private details plastered all over the internet with accompanying threats to rape, violently sexually assault her and kill her. She didn't "expect" to have the private details of her friend and family plastered all over the internet with instructions to threaten and harass them either.

But all of that seems irrelevant to you. She played with the big boys, right? You are arguing that that is what big boys do ... and not a word of condemnation from you about it. You, like the most revolting men on here, are too bust focusing on what SHE did to deserve it all.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #187 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 10:03am

... wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 9:54am:
This poor woman will be seeing the world a lot more clearly now that she's become acquainted with "equal rights". 

Girl power fantasies led her to put herself in incredible danger.  She was lucky this time, but those who fail to heed this lesson might not be.

You are right but you are making a "nuanced point".

the simplistic point is a man should never punch a woman and the mainstream must deal with simplistic truths.

Now, is it true that a woman should not provoke an angry man....yes , but this is a nuanced point.

if a mainstream commentator said that she brought this on herself, he would lose his job.

Why?

because, whilst you and i can get that he is using nuance, a big dumbie is going to say

'the media said if i'm provoked, i can smack someone" and then he's going to smack someone and say "that journalist said it was her fault for provoking me".

dumbies on both sides cant understand nuanced points.
they like a simplistic truth and when you break one of their simplistic truths they get out the pitchforks.  its because they arent 'thinking', they are just 'reacting".
this thread is full of it

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #188 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 10:03am

... wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 9:54am:

Yes of course. The fact tht her private details have been plastered all over the internet and that she has been the subject of a sensationalised campaign to harass, threatened to rape, sexually violate and kill her means she "got off lightly".

But, boys will be boys, hey?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #189 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 10:09am

mothra wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 10:01am:

Typical    Roll Eyes

how dare you.........

You have done nothing but justify everything that has befallen this woman since your opening post in this thread.

I'm not making up what you think Cods. You've stated it. Categorically and repeatedly. You think this woman "played with the big boys" so what was she to expect? Right?

For the dozenth time, i'm telling you she didn't "expect" to have her private details plastered all over the internet with accompanying threats to rape, violently sexually assault her and kill her. She didn't "expect" to have the private details of her friend and family plastered all over the internet with instructions to threaten and harass them either.

But all of that seems irrelevant to you. She played with the big boys, right? You are arguing that that is what big boys do ... and not a word of condemnation from you about it. You, like the most revolting men on here, are too bust focusing on what SHE did to deserve it all.

its hard for you to understand I get that

but to say she EXPECTS something..

is not the same as DESERVES>.

think about it pet....it will take time not split seconds which is what you take to usually devour someones message..

you are so quick to JUDGE everyone....yet refuse to see what you do yourself...... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I really dont give a hoot what you think..

its just you are so far up yourself....I find it amusing that only about two others every agree with you..

but you dont seem to think maybe those who have a different opinion do have a point.... Roll Eyes

this lady wasnt there by accident....you really seem hell bent on not taking that into account..

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #190 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 10:14am

cods wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 10:09am:
mothra wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 10:01am:

Typical    Roll Eyes

how dare you.........

its hard for you to understand I get that

but to say she EXPECTS something..

is not the same as DESERVES>.

think about it pet....it will take time not split seconds which is what you take to usually devour someones message..

you are so quick to JUDGE everyone....yet refuse to see what you do yourself...... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I really dont give a hoot what you think..

its just you are so far up yourself....I find it amusing that only about two others every agree with you..

but you dont seem to think maybe those who have a different opinion do have a point.... Roll Eyes

this lady wasnt there by accident....you really seem hell bent on not taking that into account..

More than two people agree with me generally Cods. And it's the cleverer ones. Aren't you embarrassed by those that tend to agree with you? I mean, they're idiots. Or hadn't you noticed?

But i digress, you are still claiming she "expected" to have her private details and those of her friends and family plastered all over the internet with instructions (that have been followed through) to harass them and threaten her with rape, graphic sexual violence and death?

You seem reluctant to say. You'd rather focus on what she did to "provoke" them, yes?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #191 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 10:22am

More than two people agree with me generally Cods. And it's the cleverer ones. Aren't you embarrassed by those that tend to agree with you? I mean, they're idiots. Or hadn't you noticed?

But i digress, you are still claiming she "expected" to have her private details and those of her friends and family plastered all over the internet with instructions (that have been followed through) to harass them and threaten her with rape, graphic sexual violence and death?

You seem reluctant to say. You'd rather focus on what she did to "provoke" them, yes?

where did I say SHE EXPECTED HER PRIVATE BUSINESS TO BE PLASTERED>.

just show me where I have ever said that and we can continue this...bizarre conversation...

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #192 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 10:29am

cods wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 10:22am:

where did I say SHE EXPECTED HER PRIVATE BUSINESS TO BE PLASTERED>.

just show me where I have ever said that and we can continue this...bizarre conversation...

You've said "what did she expect" several times, Cods.

To which i have countered she didn't epect to have her private details plastered all over the internet, and those of her friends and family, to be used to harass her with threats of rape, graphic sexual violence and death. Which just sends you of again about the scalps and thugs.

It's even in my OP. It's the point of this thread.

All through this thread, you have utterly failed to address that, focusing instead on what she did to provoke it.

I have asked you point blank repeatedly ...  only to have you rail off again about how she posted about scalps and went there knowing there would be thugs ... blah blah.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #193 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 10:33am

mothra wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 10:29am:
thugs ... blah blah

why would I bother.. Angry Angry

go away you silly women.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #194 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 10:33am

Mothra what do you think of the Koran's command to beat disobedient women?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 35
Send Topic Print