Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Aussie moslems, just being, ......MOSLEMS (Read 810 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Aussie moslems, just being, ......MOSLEMS
Apr 18th, 2017 at 6:57pm

Aussie moslems, just being,  ......MOSLEMS

Quote:

By Robert Spencer on Apr 17, 2017 10:46 am

Australia: Muslim cleric tells girls they’ll go to hell for having non-Muslim friends

Where would he have gotten that idea? He must have been listening to “extremists,” right?

Or could it possibly be from…the Qur’an?

“O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as friends. They are friends of one another. And whoever is a friend to them among you, then indeed, he is of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people.” (Qur’an 5:51)

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/04/australia-muslim-cleric-tells-girls-theyll-go...

All moslems are instructed by their religious guides and by ISLAM, to be the enemies of those who are not moslems.     [i.e. the enemies of Allah]

This is all just so confusing to me !

QUESTION;

Who are the real moslems ?

1/ Are they the moslems who encourage their fellow moslems to kill us ?

2/ Or are they the moslems who lie to us,       and tell us that ISLAM is a peaceful and tolerant religion ?

- - ISLAM - - IS IN THE PSYCHE OF ALL MOSLEMS

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1491835912/5#5

Moslems bring ISLAM with them, wherever they go in the world.

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1491646038/8#8

------- >

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1424590530/17#17
Quote:

The heart of ISLAM is the Koran
  [and heart of the Koran, is the ideas and ideals it contains].

SO WHAT DOES THE KORAN SAY ABOUT MOSLEMS LIVING IN PEACE WITH DISBELIEVERS ? ;

---------- >

'Silly rabbit'.

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1469402078/0#0

n.b.
The contents of the Koran have got nothing to do with ISLAM,     and have got nothing to do with inspiring moslems to kill those who are NOT moslems.

/sarc off

"O ye who believe! Take not my enemies and yours as friends (or protectors),- offering them (your) love,..."
Koran 60.1

"....take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends....
......he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them."
Koran 5.51

"....the Unbelievers are unto you open enemies."
Koran 4.101

"......the curse of Allah is on those without Faith."
Koran 2.089

"....Lo! Allah is an enemy to those who reject Faith."
Koran 2.98

"....those who reject Allah have no protector."
Koran 47.008
v. 8-11

"O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him)."
Koran 9.123

"Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the Qur'an: and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah? then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded: that is the achievement supreme."
Koran 9.111

"There is for you an excellent example (to follow) in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people: "We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone"....."
Koran 60:4

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Re: Aussie moslems, just being, ......MOSLEMS
Reply #1 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 7:38pm

Ahhhh

Such a tolerant lot they are.

This is why we have to be so tolerant of them.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #2 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 8:28pm

Where does this guy spread his bile?

IBI

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #3 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 9:53pm

Gordon wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 8:28pm:

You have it all wrong.

The bile is the disgusting, repugnant bullshite that the CULT spreads daily

This man simply tells the truth

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #4 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 12:26am

Move along there, folk, just move along.  It's just Islamophobia and we've seen it all before.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #5 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 10:09am

Gordon wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 8:28pm:

In the article below, this 'Aussie' moslem Sheikh Mohamad Doar, is just being,
......an authentic MOSLEM.        [....n.b.   when he talks to a     moslem     audience]

Quote:

Hardline Sheik Mohamad Doar told girls they needed to avoid non-Muslims

He told the teenagers friendships with non-believers would see them go to hell

The Saturday night forum was organised by Muslim charity Sisters United

Sheikh Mohamad Doar told a room of teenage girls in Sydney's west they needed to stop being friends with non-believers in a lecture that also covered Islamic fashion and grooming.

'The reality is, my sisters, any friendship that is not built on the fear of Allah is only going to lead to hell fire so you need to be cautious,' he said on Saturday night.

'With your actions, you distance yourself from the corrupted people.'

'If you go on the belief, ''I just want to join in and have the fun, you know, just have a night out, and enjoy myself but I don't believe in all this nonsense'', that's a major sin.'

Every public, every male public toilet now has urinals where they just stand up like animals and urinate in front of one another.

'What's worse is we even have Muslims using these urinals.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4416184/Sheikh-tells-girls-non-Muslim-fr...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4385242/Muslims-urged-stay-away-sinful-E...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4396712/Islamist-preacher-rages-against-...

[kuffar are the worst of animals, ready for slaughter - Koran]
[moslems are holy and righteous people - Koran]

Google;
Sheik Mohamad Doar

The moslems who live among us are wonderful people.

Stop and talk to them in the street.

Go to the mosque, and talk to them.

Moslems are always friendly, personable people.

[...........IN AUSTRALIA]

THE TRUTH

---------- >

Google,
we smile to the face "while our hearts curse them"

There is no exemption from the laws of ISLAM, for the moslem.

Except that the moslem is allowed [by ISLAM] to pretend that the laws of ISLAM have no effect, in places where the moslem, has no power to impose those laws.

as per......
Quote:

July 28, 2006
Islamic Dictionary for Infidels

...Robert Spencer, ..."Religious deception of unbelievers is indeed taught by the Qur'an itself:

"Let not the believers take for friends or helpers unbelievers rather than believers. If any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah; except by way of precaution, that ye may guard yourselves from them"
(Qur'an 3:28).

In other words, don't make friends with unbelievers except to "guard yourselves from them": pretend to be their friends so that you can strengthen yourself against them. The distinguished Qur'anic commentator Ibn Kathir explains that this verse teaches that if "believers who in some areas or times fear for their safety from the disbelievers," they may "show friendship to the disbelievers outwardly, but never inwardly."

Google

Quote:

A Study in Muslim Doctrine

"...while sincere friendship with non-Muslims is forbidden,

insincere friendship - whenever beneficial to Muslims - is not."

http://www.meforum.org/2512/nidal-hasan-fort-hood-muslim-doctrine

No lie or falsehood spoken against the enemy of Allah, is too egregious, or too shockingly false to be uttered, if that lie or falsehood can further 'the cause of Allah'.

Google;
taqiyya - the muslim doctrine of deceit

Quote:

Taqiyya

Speaking is a means to achieve objectives.           If a praiseworthy aim is attainable through both telling the truth and lying, it is unlawful to accomplish it through lying because there is no need for it. When it is possible to achieve such an aim by lying but not by telling the truth, it is permissible to lie if attaining the goal is permissible..., and obligatory to lie if the goal is obligatory. ...One should compare the bad consequences entailed by lying to those entailed by telling the truth, and if the consequences of telling the truth are more damaging, one is entitled to lie…”

google

How Taqiyya Alters Islams Rules of War

http://www.meforum.org/2538/taqiyya-islam-rules-of-war

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #6 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 10:15am

Yadda wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 10:09am:

THE TRUTH

---------- >

Google,
we smile to the face "while our hearts curse them"

Quote:

Live in peace till strong enough to wage jihad, says UK Deoband scholar to Muslims

London, Sept.8 [2007]

A Deobandi scholar believes Muslims should preach peace till they are strong enough to undertake a jihad, or a holy war.

Justice Muhammad Taqi Usmani was quoted by the BBC as saying that Muslims should live peacefully in countries such as Britain, where they have the freedom to practise Islam, only until they gain enough th to engage in battle.

A former Sharia judge in Pakistan's Supreme Court, 64-year-old Usmani, is...a regular visitor to Britain.
Polite and softly spoken....

He agreed that it was wrong to suggest that the entire non-Muslim world was intent on destroying Islam, but justifies an aggressive military jihad as a means of establishing global Islamic supremacy.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/faith/article2409833.ece

Lovely people.

-------- >

A UK moslem community leader, speaking in the wake of the London 7/7 bombing.

Quote:

Inside the sect that loves terror
August 07, 2005

......In public interviews
Bakri condemned the killing of all innocent civilians.

Later when he addressed his own followers he explained that he had in fact been referring only to Muslims as only they were innocent:

“Yes I condemn killing any innocent people, but not any kuffar.”

these are old links, but the article is kosher.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2087-1724541,00.html
another source, "Undercover in the academy of hatred"...
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1458729/posts

------------ >

Spokesmen for ISLAM will tell anyone who will listen;

THAT IT IS WRONG, AND THAT IT IS TOTALLY AGAINST ISLAMIC LAW,      TO KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE.

Here we have another moslem in the UK explaining, who the innocent people are.

---------- >

Please watch this YT...
A UK moslem community leader, speaking in the wake of the London 7/7 bombing;

Quote:

YT
KILLING OF NON-MUSLIMS IS LEGITIMATE

"...when we say innocent people, we mean moslems."

"....[not accepting ISLAM] is a crime against God."
"...If you are a non-moslem, then you are guilty of not believing in God."
"...as a moslem....i must have hatred towards everything which is non-ISLAM."
"...[moslems] allegiance is always with the moslems, so i will never condemn a moslem for what he does."
"...Britain has always been Dar al Harb [the Land of War]"
"...no, i could never condemn a moslem brother, i would never condemn a moslem brother. I will always stand with my moslem brother....whether he is an oppresser or the oppressed."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maHSOB2RFm4

IP Logged

tickleandrose
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 10:16am

It is also a core Christian belief that you have to believe in Christ to go to heaven.   So non believers go to hell?  Furthermore, Yadda, you are doing the exactly same, because according to you, we should all treat mulsims as our  enemies.  Look at what you are doing.  Do not be a hypocrit.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #8 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 10:53am

tickleandrose wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 10:16am:

It is also a core Christian belief that you have to believe in Christ to go to heaven. 

So non believers go to hell?

Matthew 7:21
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Q.
What is 'the will of God' ?

Matthew 4:17
From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Repent = = to turn away from wrongdoing.

And to turn to God, our creator.

My 'religion' commands me to forgive all those who turn away from wrongdoing.

Matthew 11:20
Then began he to upbraid the cities wherein most of his mighty works were done, because they repented not:

Dictionary;
upbraid = = scold or reproach.

tickleandrose,

I rebuke and 'call out' all moslems, because they follow ISLAM,        because they follow the deceitful and violent doctrines and tenets of ISLAM.

Will i go to hell, for doing that ?

According to your religion, maybe.

Furthermore, Yadda, you are doing the exactly same, because

according to you, we should all treat mulsims as our  enemies.

Look at what you are doing.  Do not be a hypocrit.

tickleandrose,

AGAIN;

I rebuke and 'call out' all moslems, because they follow ISLAM,        because they follow the deceitful and violent doctrines and tenets of ISLAM.

Will i go to hell, for doing that ?

John 1:11
He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
12  But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
13  Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
4  Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
5  Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
6  That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

tickleandrose,

All of your children were       born of the flesh.

Q.
Have any of them been born of the spirit of God ?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 10:54am

It is also a core Christian belief that you have to believe in Christ to go to heaven.   So non believers go to hell?  Furthermore, Yadda, you are doing the exactly same, because according to you, we should all treat mulsims as our  enemies.  Look at what you are doing.  Do not be a hypocrite.

You'd have better luck telling the sun not to shine.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #10 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 11:36am

Furthermore, Yadda, you are doing the exactly same, because

according to you, we should all treat mulsims as our  enemies.

Look at what you are doing.  Do not be a hypocrit.

tickleandrose,

According to me, anyone who is not a moslem, should      make themselves aware       of what the true teachings of ISLAM are.

Because ISLAM, is not a peaceful and tolerant faith.

And ISLAM, is not a philosophy which promotes peace and tolerance among men.

ISLAM, promotes ISLAMIC supremacism, through the agency of
lying, deceit, intimidation, violence, murder, and political violence [i.e. terrorism].

Allah's Apostle said,
"I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy)...."
hadith/bukhari #004.052.220

".....I have been given superiority......; I have been helped by terror (in the hearts of enemies):....."
hadithsunnah/muslim/ #004.1062

"...the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him." - DEAD.
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #004.052.260

And every moslem,       every moslem,      chooses to give THEIR authority and THEIR power, to what ISLAM is.

And no moslem is an 'innocent' person, imo.

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1431117115/1#1
Quote:

"every moslem in Australia is a latent, wanna-be homicidal maniac"

- Yadda

QUESTION;
What about the innocent moslems ?

IMO, [logically] there are no innocent moslems [among persons who have come to the age of consent], and yet still declare themselves to be moslems.

How so [logically] ?

QUESTION;
How credible is it that a person who is devout enough to insist that he is a moslem, is unaware of what ISLAM promotes, and is unaware of what the principle tenets of ISLAM are ?

QUESTION;
How 'innocent' is a person who agrees to give aid and comfort [and to give their own 'power'],      ...to a philosophy which transforms human beings, into homicidal maniacs ?

QUESTION;
How 'innocent' is a person who agrees to give aid and comfort [and to give their own 'power'],     ...to a philosophy which claims that murdering, in the cause of religious bigotry, is a religious virtue ?

Watch good 'Aussie' moslems,      practicing ISLAM      behind closed doors.....

------------- >

Muslims brainwash children in Australia
  -------- >   goto 43 sec
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krk5piUzp1E

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #11 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 4:18pm

Just more Islamophobia, folks, move along, move along, we all read the stuff before.  Not even worth bothering to take notice of.  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print