Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
If these three men were drowning.. (Read 9385 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: If these three men were drowning..
Reply #75 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 9:25am

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 23rd, 2017 at 11:58pm:
Yadda wrote on Apr 23rd, 2017 at 9:54pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Apr 23rd, 2017 at 6:47pm:

No, you hate those things.  Those things are not a part of Islam, despite what you and what Da'esh claim.   UnSubRocky, have you ever heard of those things being condoned by the Christian Church?  Yet they occurred for nearly two thousand years in Christian controlled countries.

Christians, disobeying the commandments of their religion

when they conquered the New World, Africa, Asia, Oceania.   Yet, you've decided to single out the Muslims that obey their religion's commandments for the same treatment as those that don't.  Tsk, tsk.  Talk about using a broad brush!    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Whereas, when moslems commit atrocities, bombing markets, bombing funerals, bombing subways, and killing those whom they deem to be infidels,  they [moslems] are obeying the commandments of their religion.

If that was true, why then do Muslims protest against Terrorism, Yadda?

http://thepublicslate.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/When-Will-Conservatives-Ack...

https://cdn-attachments.timesofmalta.com/9ee2bb63f6ca0b0ba17411cbba100ab59502bd8...

http://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2015/12/20/635861953419896793232574815_goodc...

It's a simple question.  Why not try and actually answer it truthfully, Yadda?

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Easy.

Answering the 'messages' being stated in those images.......

IMAGE.....

MOSLEM DECEIT - 'We are moslems, and we don't support moslems who are extremists. Honest!'

ANSWER

Proof ?
peruse the content of this page.....
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/opinion-polls.aspx

IMAGE.....

MOSLEM DECEIT, THROUGH SOPHISTRY - 'Terror is the enemy of ISLAM.'

ANSWER

Moslems/ISLAM define 'terrorism'/'terrorists' as those who resist the influence and spread of ISLAM.

AS PER.....

------------ >

Quote:

"Peace summarises everything in Islam, because it means

submitting your will to God,

so you acquire peace through it," he said.

"When I'm following its [i.e. ISLAM's] teachings,

I know that my own actions are in line     with what my creator wants,

and hence I am at peace with myself, [with] my community and the rest of the world."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-01-19/darwins-muslim-community-tackles-discrimin...

IMAGE....

MORE EVIDENCE.....

A prominent ISLAMIC cleric in Indonesia has publicly declared that,
1/ the Indonesian [moslem] Bali bombers were NOT terrorists,
2/ that the Indonesian [moslem] Bali bombers were in fact "counter-terrorists",
3/ and that the Indonesian Bali bombers were role models for other moslems,
4/ that the world community should be fighting against those who are not moslems [like Australians], because non-moslems [like Australians] are 'the real terrorists' - because we oppose ISLAMIC values - like 'legitimately' bombing places where non-moslems gather.

Google;
Bashir calls bombers 'counter-terrorists'

IMAGE.....

MORE MOSLEM DECEIT, THROUGH SOPHISTRY - 'Killers of 'innocent' are enemies of ISLAM'

ANSWER

Spokesmen for ISLAM will tell anyone who will listen;

THAT IT IS WRONG, AND THAT IT IS TOTALLY AGAINST ISLAMIC LAW,      TO KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE.

Here is a moslem in the UK explaining, who the innocent people are.

---------- >

Please watch this YT...
A UK moslem community leader, speaking in the wake of the London 7/7 bombing;

Quote:

YT
KILLING OF NON-MUSLIMS IS LEGITIMATE

"...when we say innocent people, we mean moslems."

"....[not accepting ISLAM] is a crime against God."
"...If you are a non-moslem, then you are guilty of not believing in God."
"...as a moslem....i must have hatred towards everything which is non-ISLAM."
"...[moslems] allegiance is always with the moslems, so i will never condemn a moslem for what he does."
"...Britain has always been Dar al Harb [the Land of War]"
"...no, i could never condemn a moslem brother, i would never condemn a moslem brother. I will always stand with my moslem brother....whether he is an oppresser or the oppressed."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maHSOB2RFm4

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #76 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 9:30am

FILTHY STINKING, DECEITFUL MOSLEMS!

-------- >

A UK moslem community leader, speaking in the wake of the London 7/7 bombing.

Quote:

Inside the sect that loves terror
August 07, 2005

......In public interviews
Bakri condemned the killing of all innocent civilians.

Later when he addressed his own followers he explained that he had in fact been referring only to Muslims as only they were innocent:

“Yes I condemn killing any innocent people, but not any kuffar.”

these are old links, but the article is kosher.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2087-1724541,00.html
another source, "Undercover in the academy of hatred"...
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1458729/posts

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #77 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 5:47pm

Aussie wrote on Apr 23rd, 2017 at 9:40pm:
Just like once you take the God begat Jesus crap out of Christianity, people ditch the religion.

Can you take God begatting Jesus out of Christianity and still have anything left?

No Aussie. Jesus is kind of central to Christianity. And Muhammad is central to Islam. But you were not arguing a need to take Jesus out of Christianity. You were however suggesting that Muslims do, out of necessity, take Muhammad out of Islam.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #78 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 5:52pm

freediver wrote on Apr 24th, 2017 at 5:47pm:
Just like once you take the God begat Jesus crap out of Christianity, people ditch the religion.

Can you take God begatting Jesus out of Christianity and still have anything left?

No Aussie. Jesus is kind of central to Christianity. And Muhammad is central to Islam. But you were not arguing a need to take Jesus out of Christianity. You were however suggesting that Muslims do, out of necessity, take Muhammad out of Islam.

No.  I was saying that scholars and adherents and idiots choose to interpret their special Book to suit convenience and the times in which they live.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #79 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 5:56pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  I knew you wouldn't answer the question truthfully, Yadda.  Tsk, tsk, more Islamophobia, I see.  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #80 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 6:00pm

Aussie wrote on Apr 23rd, 2017 at 8:57pm:
Quote:
I am suggesting that it is part of Islam, contrary to what Brian claimed. You are welcome to quiz Brian about the relevance, but you don't have to. There is not usually much point.

I disagree.  That was all part, you say, allegedly, of the personal life of some wanker who lived a zillion centuries ago.  Some 'Mo's come lately' crowd funded the garbage, and most in these days have now abandoned or disowned the crap, like Gandalf for example, and every (few) Muslims I have met.....they were Sub-Continental.....have done the same.

Which aspects of Islam have most Muslims disowned Aussie?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #81 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 6:02pm

Not one Muslim I know supports beating the schit out of a Wife or child brides Effendi.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #82 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 6:16pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 23rd, 2017 at 9:52am:
"Not only do all Muslims not do those things, those things are not only done by some Muslims.

That's the "irrational" part people keep trying to point out to you."

ID the ones who don't for me.... so I can avoid the others and advise young girls to avoid them... actually I would advise any young girl against getting tangled up with a Muslim - for reasons of retaining her personal independence and sovereignty.

But that's a feminist idea, so it must be wrong

Grin Grin Touche Grappler

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #83 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 6:19pm

freediver wrote on Apr 23rd, 2017 at 8:48pm:
Aussie wrote on Apr 23rd, 2017 at 8:45pm:
freediver wrote on Apr 23rd, 2017 at 8:42pm:
Quote:
Quote:
It is not *irrational* to fear or hate Islam. Do you like genital mutilation? Throwing acid into the faces of women? Misogyny? Child rape?

If not, then you are an Islamophobe.
No, you hate those things.  Those things are not a part of Islam, despite what you and what Da'esh claim.

Muhammad had sex with a 9 year old girl. He built an empire and a religious movement on the back of the trade in sex slaves. He instructed Muslims via the Koran to beat disobedient women. He beat his favourite child bride for leaving the house without his permission.

And so what has any of that to do with anyone here, Effendi.  Are you suggesting Members here get aroused in any way at all by any of that?

I am suggesting that it is part of Islam, contrary to what Brian claimed. You are welcome to quiz Brian about the relevance, but you don't have to. There is not usually much point. After all this is the same guy who said he had no right or even ability to criticise other nations or religions, with the apparent exception of Christian people or western nations.

Got him in one.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #84 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 6:22pm

Quote:
I am suggesting that it is part of Islam, contrary to what Brian claimed. You are welcome to quiz Brian about the relevance, but you don't have to. There is not usually much point.

I disagree.  That was all part, you say, allegedly, of the personal life of some wanker who lived a zillion centuries ago.  Some 'Mo's come lately' crowd funded the garbage, and most in these days have now abandoned or disowned the crap, like Gandalf for example, and every (few) Muslims I have met.....they were Sub-Continental.....have done the same.

We have Christian wankers who reckon God screwed a Virgin to beget Jesus.  How much different is that rubbish to the other rubbish?

One maybe a holy fairytale

whereas what Mohammad did appears to be totally believable

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #85 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 6:24pm

No where in the Bible does it say God begat Jesus.

All the begatting was about other people.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #86 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 6:25pm

Aussie wrote on Apr 24th, 2017 at 6:02pm:
Not one Muslim I know supports beating the schit out of a Wife or child brides Effendi.

You must beat your wife respectfully Aussie. Ask Abu about it. The point is to humiliate her into submission and not leave visible bruises. Bruises would bring her shame, particularly round the eyes, as people might see when she goes to collect water.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #87 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 6:26pm

Gnads wrote on Apr 24th, 2017 at 6:22pm:
Quote:

We have Christian wankers who reckon God screwed a Virgin to beget Jesus.  How much different is that rubbish to the other rubbish?

One maybe a holy fairytale

whereas what Mohammad did appears to be totally believable

So....draw your line in the sand Gonads.  Is Jesus the product of an adulterous relationship between the Virgin Wife of a hard working carpenter and God?

Or not.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #88 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 6:28pm

Gnads wrote on Apr 24th, 2017 at 6:24pm:

No where in the Bible does it say God begat Jesus.

All the begatting was about other people.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Huh, so Jesus in not the Son of God born of the virtuous and virgin Mary?????????

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #89 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 7:39pm

Seriously, I mean SERIOUSLY

Look at that guy, no wonder he became a muzzo, it was the only way in hell he could ever get layed.

Ugly, and just plain weird looking

And whats with the beard?
Didnt one of his rapist fathers ever show him how to shave properly?

Probably one of those sub 60 IQ blokes.

Sheesh

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print