Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
If these three men were drowning.. (Read 9376 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: If these three men were drowning..
Reply #60 - Apr 23rd, 2017 at 6:47pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Apr 21st, 2017 at 4:34pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Apr 17th, 2017 at 9:36pm:
Frank wrote on Apr 17th, 2017 at 9:24pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Apr 17th, 2017 at 3:40pm:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-KPmXCf84Ozo/UWGrVhH6nyI/AAAAAAAAAd4/0Xoj4kE1eKg/s72-c/...

Move along, there folks, move along.  Just more Islamophobia, you've seen it all before.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

What's wrong with Islamophobia?

What's not to hate and fear about Islam??

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-KPmXCf84Ozo/UWGrVhH6nyI/AAAAAAAAAd4/0Xoj4kE1eKg/s72-c/...

Tsk, tsk, Soren, 'cause it's irrational and based upon fear and prejudice, not reality?    Roll Eyes

It is not *irrational* to fear or hate Islam. Do you like genital mutilation? Throwing acid into the faces of women? Misogyny? Child rape?

If not, then you are an Islamophobe.

No, you hate those things.  Those things are not a part of Islam, despite what you and what Da'esh claim.   UnSubRocky, have you ever heard of those things being condoned by the Christian Church?  Yet they occurred for nearly two thousand years in Christian controlled countries.   Christians, disobeying the commandments of their religion when they conquered the New World, Africa, Asia, Oceania.   Yet, you've decided to single out the Muslims that obey their religion's commandments for the same treatment as those that don't.  Tsk, tsk.  Talk about using a broad brush!    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #61 - Apr 23rd, 2017 at 8:42pm

Quote:
Quote:
It is not *irrational* to fear or hate Islam. Do you like genital mutilation? Throwing acid into the faces of women? Misogyny? Child rape?

No, you hate those things.  Those things are not a part of Islam, despite what you and what Da'esh claim.

Muhammad had sex with a 9 year old girl. He built an empire and a religious movement on the back of the trade in sex slaves. He instructed Muslims via the Koran to beat disobedient women. He beat his favourite child bride for leaving the house without his permission. Muhammad is the last person anyone with a moral compass would hold up as a religious leader.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #62 - Apr 23rd, 2017 at 8:45pm

freediver wrote on Apr 23rd, 2017 at 8:42pm:
Quote:
Quote:

No, you hate those things.  Those things are not a part of Islam, despite what you and what Da'esh claim.

Muhammad had sex with a 9 year old girl. He built an empire and a religious movement on the back of the trade in sex slaves. He instructed Muslims via the Koran to beat disobedient women. He beat his favourite child bride for leaving the house without his permission.

And so what has any of that to do with anyone here, Effendi.  Are you suggesting Members here get aroused in any way at all by any of that?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #63 - Apr 23rd, 2017 at 8:48pm

Aussie wrote on Apr 23rd, 2017 at 8:45pm:
freediver wrote on Apr 23rd, 2017 at 8:42pm:
Quote:
Quote:

Muhammad had sex with a 9 year old girl. He built an empire and a religious movement on the back of the trade in sex slaves. He instructed Muslims via the Koran to beat disobedient women. He beat his favourite child bride for leaving the house without his permission.

And so what has any of that to do with anyone here, Effendi.  Are you suggesting Members here get aroused in any way at all by any of that?

I am suggesting that it is part of Islam, contrary to what Brian claimed. You are welcome to quiz Brian about the relevance, but you don't have to. There is not usually much point. After all this is the same guy who said he had no right or even ability to criticise other nations or religions, with the apparent exception of Christian people or western nations.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #64 - Apr 23rd, 2017 at 8:57pm

Quote:
I am suggesting that it is part of Islam, contrary to what Brian claimed. You are welcome to quiz Brian about the relevance, but you don't have to. There is not usually much point.

I disagree.  That was all part, you say, allegedly, of the personal life of some wanker who lived a zillion centuries ago.  Some 'Mo's come lately' crowd funded the garbage, and most in these days have now abandoned or disowned the crap, like Gandalf for example, and every (few) Muslims I have met.....they were Sub-Continental.....have done the same.

We have Christian wankers who reckon God screwed a Virgin to beget Jesus.  How much different is that rubbish to the other rubbish?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #65 - Apr 23rd, 2017 at 9:03pm

Quote:
That was all part, you say, allegedly, of the personal life of some wanker

In the Koran Aussie. He commands Muslims to beat disobedient women. It is actually worse than that. I think he tried to ban wife beating, but it was unpopular. So he literally sold his religion out for political expediency.

The Koran also says Muhammad is the best example for all mankind to follow. It is pretty absurd to try to take Muhammad out of Islam. I challenge you to find a single Muslim who accepts that on principle.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #66 - Apr 23rd, 2017 at 9:30pm

I'm sure you are right, but not all of them buy the bullshit, just like most sane Christians don't believe God screwed the Virgin wife of a hard working carpenter to beget Jesus.  Once they accept that as crap, they do what Muslims do.....interpret in accordance with their personal bent or according to whim and circumstance or need to rationalise.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #67 - Apr 23rd, 2017 at 9:32pm

Quote:
I'm sure you are right, but not all of them buy the bullshit

Only 1.3 billion or so.

Quote:
just like most sane Christians don't believe God screwed the Virgin wife of a hard working carpenter to beget Jesus

Not exactly how it goes, but you would be wrong there also.

Quote:
Once they accept that as crap, they do what Muslims do.....interpret in accordance with their personal bent or according to whim and circumstance or need to rationalise.

Once they believe the core tenets are crap, sane people ditch the religion. You cannot take Muhammad out of Islam and still have anything left.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #68 - Apr 23rd, 2017 at 9:40pm

Just like once you take the God begat Jesus crap out of Christianity, people ditch the religion.

Can you take God begatting Jesus out of Christianity and still have anything left?
« Last Edit: Apr 23rd, 2017 at 9:53pm by Aussie »  

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #69 - Apr 23rd, 2017 at 9:41pm

freediver wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 5:23pm:
Brian supports civilisation by denying himself the right or even ability to criticise other       nations and religions,       regardless of how antithetical to civilisation they are.

People who do not like ISLAM, are un-ISLAMIC.

People who are un-ISLAMIC do not worship Allah.

People who do not worship Allah, and, are un-ISLAMIC, deserve to die.

Allah said so.
.....Mohammed said it too.

Disbelievers [who reject ISLAM] are oppressors of moslems, and are the friends of SATAN.

All Australians who reject ISLAM deserve to die.

Allah said so.

Read the Koran and the sunna of Mohammed.

"Let those fight in the cause of Allah Who sell the life of this world for the hereafter. To him who fighteth in the cause of Allah,- whether he is slain or gets victory - Soon shall We give him a reward of great (value).
And why should ye not fight in the cause of Allah and of those who, being weak, are ill-treated (and oppressed)?- Men, women, and children, whose cry is: "Our Lord! Rescue us from this town, whose people are oppressors; and raise for us from thee one who will protect; and raise for us from thee one who will help!"
Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah, and those who reject Faith Fight in the cause of Evil: So fight ye against the friends of Satan: feeble indeed is the cunning of Satan."
Koran 4.74-76

Quote:

"Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah,

and those who reject Faith Fight in the cause of Evil"

- Allah

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #70 - Apr 23rd, 2017 at 9:43pm

I don't think Brian likes to be told that he shouldn't beat women...

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #71 - Apr 23rd, 2017 at 9:54pm

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 23rd, 2017 at 6:47pm:

Move along, there folks, move along.  Just more Islamophobia, you've seen it all before.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Tsk, tsk, Soren, 'cause it's irrational and based upon fear and prejudice, not reality?    Roll Eyes

No, you hate those things.  Those things are not a part of Islam, despite what you and what Da'esh claim.   UnSubRocky, have you ever heard of those things being condoned by the Christian Church?  Yet they occurred for nearly two thousand years in Christian controlled countries.

Christians, disobeying the commandments of their religion

when they conquered the New World, Africa, Asia, Oceania.   Yet, you've decided to single out the Muslims that obey their religion's commandments for the same treatment as those that don't.  Tsk, tsk.  Talk about using a broad brush!    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Whereas, when moslems commit atrocities, bombing markets, bombing funerals, bombing subways, and killing those whom they deem to be infidels,         they [moslems] are obeying the commandments of their religion.

"Fighting [against disbelievers] is prescribed for you, and [if] ye dislike it.....Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
Koran 2.216

"O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him)."
Koran 9.123

"Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain:...."
Koran 9.111

-------- >

IMAGE...

Farhad Khalil Mohammad Jabar outside Parramatta police headquarters

QUESTION;
What 'set off' Farhad Khalil Mohammad Jabar on that fateful day, to decide to murder Australian Curtis Cheng in Parramatta, NSW ???

ANSWER;
ONLY ALLAH KNOWS!

n.b.
ISLAMIC culture encouraged Farhad Khalil Mohammad Jabar, to murder Australian Curtis Cheng.

Farhad Khalil Mohammad Jabar was inspired by ISLAM's imperative, which urged him TO KILL THE ENEMIES OF ALLAH.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #72 - Apr 23rd, 2017 at 11:52pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Apr 23rd, 2017 at 9:43pm:
I don't think Brian likes to be told that he shouldn't beat women...

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Mechanic, why do you bother?  All you do is troll and use ad hominem and spread Islamophobia.  Tsk, tsk.   So much for your belief in Australian values.  Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #73 - Apr 23rd, 2017 at 11:58pm

Yadda wrote on Apr 23rd, 2017 at 9:54pm:

No, you hate those things.  Those things are not a part of Islam, despite what you and what Da'esh claim.   UnSubRocky, have you ever heard of those things being condoned by the Christian Church?  Yet they occurred for nearly two thousand years in Christian controlled countries.

Christians, disobeying the commandments of their religion

when they conquered the New World, Africa, Asia, Oceania.   Yet, you've decided to single out the Muslims that obey their religion's commandments for the same treatment as those that don't.  Tsk, tsk.  Talk about using a broad brush!    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Whereas, when moslems commit atrocities, bombing markets, bombing funerals, bombing subways, and killing those whom they deem to be infidels,  they [moslems] are obeying the commandments of their religion.

If that was true, why then do Muslims protest against Terrorism, Yadda?

It's a simple question.  Why not try and actually answer it truthfully, Yadda?

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #74 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 6:27am

No, you hate those things.  Those things are not a part of Islam, despite what you and what Da'esh claim.   UnSubRocky, have you ever heard of those things being condoned by the Christian Church?  Yet they occurred for nearly two thousand years in Christian controlled countries.   Christians, disobeying the commandments of their religion when they conquered the New World, Africa, Asia, Oceania.   Yet, you've decided to single out the Muslims that obey their religion's commandments for the same treatment as those that don't.  Tsk, tsk.  Talk about using a broad brush!    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

What do I care? I'm neither a Christian or a person concerned about 500 years ago. I care about today and law and order. Find a Christian that does any or to all of these barbaric acts, and you will find people of all faiths (or even those without) condemning the person. Find a Muslim doing barbaric acts, and his fellow Muslims would pretend that they don't see it.

Trust me, I have just finished arguing with a Muslim on the youtube about how he believes his religion is above reproach.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print